The Ravishing of Cindy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy is forced to satisfy an erotic fantasy.
1.2k words
4.27
68.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors to the van swung open and Cindy squirmed trying to hide her nakedness. Her plaid skirt was pushed up exposing her thighs. She tried to squeeze her legs together but she could feel the wetness still oozing down between her thighs. Her white blouse was ripped open revealing her perfect size C breasts and the shredded remains of her bra and underwear lay unnoticed to her right.

"I think she's going to make us a lot of money Jess." The red head said to the busty brunette.

"The way she sucks pussy the bitch will make us a fortune." Jess responded jumping down from the van. The other three pulled Cindy to her feet and pushed her out of the van. They jumped down quickly and held Cindy immobile between them.

They were parked in front of a large house in the middle of a wooded area. It looked like a normal log cabin and Cindy was half dragged inside and up a flight of stairs. She was pushed into a large room that was furnished with a large bed and what seemed to be professional filming equipment.

"It's about time you got here. The client will be here any minute." A busty blonde spoke up as she adjusted one of the lights.

"Shut up and get everything ready. Make sure you use that ripped up sheet I told you about. That's what the client wants."

'Client? What are they talking about?' Cindy was still in shock from her ordeal in the van. Now she was struggling to make sense of what was going on. 'What else can they possibly do to me?'

Jess ripped off her shirt and tossed it to the ground. She was more careful with her plaid skirt gently pulling it down.

"I'll be saving this for later." She whispered making Cindy shiver. Two of the women came over and pulled her into a small bathroom. Quickly they washed Cindy off with cold water making her nipples harden and bringing a delightful shiver to her clit.

Once she was dry the pushed her back into the bedroom and shoved her down onto the bed. The two women, both busty blondes, pulled her back into the room and held her in front of the bed facing the door. Another blonde walked over and tied her mouth with a strip of shredded cloth.

There was a slight tap at the door and Jess hurried over to answer it. Cindy tried to scream around her gag hoping that whoever was at the door would hear her and try to help. The two blondes gave her a rough shake while Jess opened the door letting a man slip in.

The man was dressed in a business suite and carried a briefcase. He was of average build and stature and appeared to be middle aged. He looked nervous but a few whispered words from Jess seemed to calm him.

Cindy stared at him in horror as she slowly started to realize what was happening. As if to confirm her suspicion the man gave Jess a small wad of cash. 'They are going to let him rape me! They're going to let him rape me while they watch!' Cindy started to fight and two more blondes, both naked, came to restrain her.

"Is this what you wanted? Five blondes?" Jess was saying to the man ignoring Cindy's struggle.

"Exactly what I want." The man replied already undressing. Jess closed the door and leaned against it to watch.

The four blondes were all naked now and had pulled Cindy down on the bed. They were holding her, spread eagle, and exploring her body greedily while she attempted to get away.

The man was now completely naked and he stood at the foot of the bed gently stroking his dick while he watched the four blondes fondle Cindy. 'That's one hot piece right there.' He thought admiring Cindy.

Her pussy was completely exposed to him as two of the blondes, Fay and Crystal, straddled her legs keeping them spread. They were grinding their own pussies into Cindy's legs while taking turns fondling her pussy. The other two blondes, Karen and Lily, were holding Cindy's arms above her head while squeezing her nipples.

After watching for a few moments the man climbed on the bed and leaned over Cindy. He let Fay and Crystal run their fingers over his dick for a minute before rubbing it against Cindy's wet pussy and clit. Cindy tried to scream around her gag as the man slid his dick into her now wet pussy and began to slowly slide in and out of her. Cindy moaned as the women spread her thighs farther apart and lifted her torso so that he could slide deeper inside of her pussy.

"Oh yeah this bitch is hot!" The man moaned as his dick pumped in and out of Cindy's steaming, wet, pussy.

The other four women continued to squeeze Cindy's nipples and ran their hands over her firm body. The man began to pump faster and faster sliding in and out of Cindy's pussy.

"This bitch is making me cum. Oh yeah.." He grunted loudly as he pumped his cum into her. Cindy felt hot tears streaming down her face and she sniffled as he smirked down at her.

"I'm not done with you yet." He reached out and touched a strand of her pale blonde hair before sliding out of her. "Flip her over doggie style."

Cindy was forced to role over and pulled onto her hands and knees.

"Good. One of you get under her pussy." Fay eagerly slid underneath Cindy as the man moved aside. Once Fay was directly underneath Cindy's cum filled pussy the man straddled Fay's breasts placing himself directly behind Cindy's firm ass.

"Now I want you to suck all of my cum out of her hole." His voice was thick and excited as he pushed Cindy's ass down so her pussy was over the other Fay's mouth.

Cindy shivered despite her fear as Fay's tongue carefully licked his hot cum that was already dripping from Cindy's gaping pussy. Then she slowly stuck her tongue into Cindy's pussy and began to suck out his cum.

The man watched as his cum was sucked out of Cindy's pussy. Leaning back he pulled Crystal down to lick and suck his dick while he continued to watch the action.

Cindy moaned with pleasure when the woman began to suck her now swollen clit.

He watched with excitement as Fay sucked Cindy's pussy greedily licking at her swollen clit. He turned his body slightly and let the other blonde take his dick completely into her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of Crystal's mouth and grabbed Cindy's ass sliding his dick into the exposed hole. Cindy tried to scream as the pain racked through her body. The scream became part moan as Fay continued licking and sucking her clit while the man pounded at her ass without mercy.

'Oh this hurts so much but it also feels so good. I think I'm going to cum but I can't cum while this strange man fucks my ass.' Cindy's body fought itself feeling fear, pain, and pleasure until finally she came with a shuddering sigh soaking Fay in her pussy juice.

As she came the man pulled out of her ass and came hard squirting his cum over Cindy's ass and Fay's face.

He climbed off the bed leaving the others to let Cindy drop, spent, onto the bed while they went to clean up.

Cindy lay sore and sated on the bed. Vaguely she was aware of the camera's still rolling taking everything in.

To Be Continued...