The Real Boss

Story Info
You meet up with Sasha and find out who the real boss is.
2.2k words
4.14
22.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sasha lays at the end of the bed inside her hotel room she hits you with a barrage of text messages wondering why you are so late.

"This fucking asshole. How dare he be late, I'm the boss, he should be on his knees begging to get to see me." Sasha mumbles to herself looking at her phone.

As you open up the door you feel the buzzing inside your pants and let out a sigh after making it through a tough day.

"You're late." She said in a low growl, the disdain clearly present on her face.

"Yeah...there was an issue at work and I had to stay longer than expected." You say as you take off your coat and head to grab a glass of water.

"You know I don't have to keep meeting with you right? I really go out of my way to match up our schedules so often considering how often I'm on the road." She says as she continues to scold you.

You laugh bitterly and reply "I know and I am happy you do, I said I am sorry, there was nothing I could do."

"I'm the boss, nothing should be a higher priority than me." She says as she gets up and approaches you.

Your eyes jump right to her and you look at her in a stoic expression "You may be the boss everywhere else, but here you are to be well behaved and obedient, or have you forgotten your place?"

She looks up at you glassy eyed for a moment and opens her mouth to speak and then quickly turns around scoffing "I don't know what you are talking about but I don't take orders from anyone, especially losers like you."

Before she can get her next thought out you are behind her with a hand over her mouth and restrain one of her hands behind her. "It seems you have forgotten" you say as you easily pick up the petite girl in your arms and walk over to the couch.

"I suppose we'll have to remind you of it, young lady." You say before draping her across your lap.

Sasha's mouth now free starts to lash back at you "Fuck you asshole, don't fucking touch me!" She screams as she tries to kick you but you hold her down. "What the fuck do you think you are doing you creep." She exclaims.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson in humility. You'll be the one who decides how long it'll need to go for." You say as you pull her up closer after her thrashing sent her almost off balance.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean???" She spits out, now glaring straight at you.

"Well in more plain terms, a spanking" you say with a sly grin on your face "In fact, I think you may like it."

"Like hell I would like it you perv, now get off me you lo-" She's interrupted by the palm of your hand across her ass.

"Aghh!" She yelps.

She kicks even harder than before but you continue to slap her.

Once, twice, three times. Her short shorts don't leave much to the imagination and you could easily get a great grab of her ass right now but you have other goals to accomplish right now.

"Mmm!" She whines as she is starting to give up on her futile resistance.

"You know I could get the handcuffs instead but those moans seem to suggest you enjoy me holding you down myself a bit more." You whisper in her ear.

She pants and takes a moment to compose herself "You wish, as if I would ever enjoy this."

You smile at her again as your palm lands once again, even harder this time "Ahhhh!" She yelps in pain and tries one last time to kick her way out of the situation but soon realizes it's pointless. You continue to spank her for a few more minutes until you order her to reach back and pull her shorts down for you.

She hasn't said much since you started spanking her harder and you then realize the reason. She is crying over your lap and trying to hide it.

"Aw I thought the boss, the queen bee would be a lot tougher than this, being broken after a little spanking huh?" You say in a condescending manner.

"Shutuhp" She says, barely able to get the words out at all.

"Well do as I said, we both already know you aren't going to win this one, be a good girl and do as I say or this will only get worse for you." You say to her as you kiss her cheek.

With tears coming down her face she looks back at you as you let her hands loose and she reaches back and slowly tries to inch her shorts off, it's quite awkward due to the position she is in but she manages to get them down to her knees for you.

After she does so you see what you had expected from the start. A wet spot right at the bottom of her panties poking out. Her tears had never been from the pain, but from the humiliation and embarrassment of her realizing how much she was enjoying this.

She looks at the floor, face beet red and defeated as she expects to be mocked and cut with your words but instead she once again feels a hard slap now on her bare ass. She cries out in pain again and feels you pull her panties to the side.

"Now tell daddy you're sorry." You say demandingly.

She bites her lip debating on what to do in her predicament, she can't admit defeat, she's the boss! No man can make her his bitch like that, she would never call him that. Instead she tries to compromise her pride with the heat between her legs and whispers out a faint" I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry it seems you missed something in there." As you spank her the hardest out of any strike this session. She whines but looks away and says nothing defiantly.

"Haha alright if that's how you want it, we can play that way." You exclaim.

In the next moment she feels something inside her that makes her whimper instinctually buck her hips upward wanting more. As you slip another one in she realizes it's your fingers as she is drowning in ecstasy. After a moment you take them out and she gasps in disappointment. You then proceed to spank her again, once, twice, five times, ten times and when her ass is bright red and tears are back in her eyes you go back to work on her pussy. You stick three fingers inside her and roughly finger fuck her as she stars to moan louder and louder.

"Oh my god, don't stop." She whines as you grab a handful of her hair and punish her all the way to a climax " OH FUCKKKKKK!" she yells out as she cums all over your fingers and almost collapses in the bliss of her pleasure and humiliation from being forced to orgasm from a hard spanking. You take your fingers out and put them in front of her mouth and she gladly accepts them and sucks her juices off of your fingers like it's the most delicious nectar on earth. She's clearly in another universe right now.

You pick her up and lay her on the bed and start to get undressed yourself. For a moment she is just lying there in elation and has no idea where she is, when she starts to fade back into reality she hears you order her to present herself to you. She wonders what you mean for a second but quickly realizes your intentions.

For a brief second the fight in her is back and she makes one step towards it in her mind and stops...she hates the fact she doesn't hate this at all... she hates the fact you own her...more than anything she hates the fact you know that you own her.

That brief second that seemed like eternity in her head comes to an end as she hears the sound of your shirt hit the ground. She slowly crawls to the middle of the bed on all fours and sticks her ass up in the air for you. She is so angry at herself for being this weak but she need it, she needs you.

You get onto the bed and approach her from behind, "Good girl" she hears and is revolted at herself for obeying you. In the next moment she feels your length against her and all doubt is washed away as she moans lightly. But instead of what she was hoping for she feels it underneath her, against her stomach. She feels the 9 inches creep up her stomach and gets shivers from the thought of the entirety of it being inside her in a moment.

As you rub against her she starts to whine and whimper and after a few minutes or teasing her you decide to stop being cruel and give her the treat she deserves. You plunge inside her and don't waste any time. You pump hard inside her as she starts to scream and squirm underneath you.

"Fuck you're so big, oh god it feels so good." She says in excitement.

You continue fucking her, the hardest she has ever received it and she can barely contain herself. When you have her close you grab her by the hair and pull her up to you.

"Now if you want to cum princess you're going to have to tell daddy who owns your little pussy, understand me?" You whisper in her ear.

She grimaces like a wounded puppy. She doesn't want to, her pride can't take it, but even more so her pussy can't handle not having release. In that moment she decides, she gives in, she submits.

"YOU OWN MY PUSSY, DADDY!" She screams out.

"Please put me in my place with your big cock, teach my pussy who the boss is. You own me daddy please make me cum please please please!" She wails as she starts to cry once again from the stimulation and humiliation mounting.

"Where do you want me to cum, Sasha?" you say with an evil grin.

"In my pussy! Please fill my pussy up, mark your place inside of me!" She says clearly in need of release.

"That's a good girl." You say as you kiss her forehead and drop her head back down to the bed.

Sasha lifts her head up as she bites her lip but as soon as she does she is forced back down by your hand. She is completely dominated, her ass in the air to you, being fucked harder than she ever has been before and your hand holding her head down against the bed as she whimpers and begs for more like a little slut. This is the last though in her head before it goes completely blank, all she sees is white for a few seconds and then feels herself crash on the bed. She can't even feel the bed sheet, she just feels a prickling sensation all over her body and she can't even form thoughts.

You pull out of her and see your seed leaking out of her. You lean over her and kiss on the cheek as she lies there motionless. "Guess you aren't so tough then after all" you whisper to her as you get up to take a shower but not without one last swat on her bottom as she yelps in pain.

The next morning your both dressed and ready to leave for your flights, she has to leave first as she has to be on her flight to Phoenix by 11:30.

She is sitting on your lap as you kiss her all over and she purrs sticking her head against your chest and enjoying the last few moments you'll have together for now. She is surprised by a sudden hair tug which makes her gasp and her head is forcefully pointed to look up at you as she swallows slowly.

"So, do you know who the boss is?" You say half serious and half-jokingly.

She rolls her eyes and shows off a tiny smile "Well...I guess you are..." she says shyly.

"I love you!" you say to her and you see a slight sign on surprise on her face

After a brief moment Sasha gets a large smile on her face and says "I love you too!" and hugs you.

Then she jumps off your lap and says "But I gotta catch my flight, soooo we'll have to wait till next time."

She walks over to her luggage that you had carried to the door for her as she hears you call out to her.

"Next time you going to remember who the boss is?" You say impishly.

She stops at the door for a moment and turns around to face you then walks back over and kisses you deeply on the lips, which you think might almost be your answer until once she starts walking back out the door you hear "I doubt it." as she disappears from your sight.