The Real Fantasy - Beginning

Story Info
A young executive manager meets a crazy witch.
2.4k words
4.18
50.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey between Frankfurt and Mumbai is quite tiring, and if you are traveling alone, it appears even more so. I had been on a 10 days business trip in Frankfurt. During my return trip, at my stopover at Cairo, Egypt, I treated myself with some chocolates, a large burger and coffee from the duty-free shops at the airport, and then stood in line for my connecting flight for Mumbai. A few minutes had passed when the airport announcement declared that my flight had been delayed by 4 hours. Few irate fellow passengers exchanged heated words with ground staff, but I was glad!

For 10 days I had been busy due to my jam-packed schedule. The 10 days had left me desperately horny - shortage of time and all... Now I had 4 hours to scratch the itch. I scanned through the empty seats and settled down in a corner. I connected my i-Pad to wifi and began browsing the Transsexuals and Cross-dressers category on Literotica, I had not checked any new stories in the last 10 days and was quite aroused due to the long wait, so I started browsing through the story list greedily.

I found a very interesting story, and got busy fantasizing myself as the protagonist. Soon I was going to need to go to the restroom for some "private moments"!

As I was finishing the story, a lady, probably in her forties, came and sat on the chair opposite to me. I cursed my luck and crossed my legs to hide the erection I had been sporting. She looked at me and gave a polite smile. I smiled back at her and tried to continue with the story.

"Hey" She said as she sat next to me.

For a moment I was dumbfounded, thinking for a moment that I might have done something stupid while reading , probably touched myself or made a weird sound. I realized everything was OK, and quickly switched screen to some economics article I had bookmarked.

"Oh hey! I am sorry I was just too much involved in this article." I tried to sound natural. She just kept looking at me, with soul searching big blue eyes.

She was quite pretty. She didn't look Indian but she wore traditional Salwar Kameez; it accentuated her figure. She looked hot in them.

"May I help you with something?"

I had to ask her something. It was very awkward, she wasn't saying anything. I was getting uncomfortable by the way she looked at me or... into me!?

"I should ask you the same Al."

I was taken aback, 'how does she know my name?'

"How does she know my name?" She said aloud.

My legs began to shake, 'What!? How did she know what I was thinking? Or did I say that aloud?'

"What? How did she know what I was thinking? Or did I say that aloud?" She did it again.

'How...!? So she can read my mind! Who is she? Why is she displaying her ability to me? Is she dangerous? What does she want from me?'... So many questions raced through my mind.

Before I could voice any of my doubts, she began.

"Relax Al, I know many things about you. I know that you are a sales manager in a cosmetics firm, you live alone, no immediate family, no current relationship; you own a car and a flat in suburbs of Mumbai. You were in Frankfurt yesterday and today you are here, reading some adult stories about transgender fiction."

I could not belive this, 'How the hell was she doing it!?' I was speechless and blushing profusely. She was absolutely right.

"I am a witch."

'Oh Boy! A witch in real life! This is so not happening!'

"I am sorry mam, I didn't know that, please forgive me and let me go," I blurted while grabbing my coat and bag,

"Oh, don't go just yet, I didn't reveal myself so that you would run away, did I?"

I skipped a heartbeat, and kept sitting.

"I am bored here, we have the same flight, so nothing much to do during the 4 hour wait, so I was just surfing through the minds of people and saw you enjoying that stuff. Hence, here I am, chatting with you."

I was pretty scared. I looked around and spotted a female police officer. I just stood up and ran towards the lady officer.

"Officer, please help me... I...I..." I was out of my wits already, "I want to buy a bright red lipstick, a sexy black little dress and high heels. I want to look pretty."

'WHAT? Did I really say that?'

She started laughing at me, "Are you on any substances Mister?."

I couldn't look up in her eyes. I kept staring at the floor.

"Go take a right from that Café, you will find what you need. If you want I can ask fellow officer to give you a company. He likes people like you." She couldn't stop smiling.

'This must be the doing of the witch.' I reluctantly came back to my seat with my head hung low in shame, and sat down.

"That was fun! How did you feel? Embarrassed, humiliated... or aroused maybe? I know you search a lot of stories by tags such as female domination, transformation... I know about your deepest and darkest fantasies." She was grinning ear to ear.

"Rule one, don't you dare disobey me. I can make a complete fool out of you. You listen to me and enjoy your fantasies coming to life."

Thing about fantasy is, it's all in our head; once it's over, we don't have to deal with its consequences. My fantasy could be nightmare in real life, and apparently my nightmare was about to come true.

"Let's go."

She stood up and started walking; didn't even look back at me, because she knew I would follow her. We entered an executive lounge and sneaked into a restroom together. She started searching something in her bag. I just stood there aimlessly.

"Here, put these on, one in each hand."

She put a pair of traditional Indian golden bangles on the counter. 'Is she crazy? I will look stupid wearing bangles. Why would any male put them on?' She had read my mind.

"Do it or I will MAKE you wear them."

I used to fantasize about getting dominated by a hot woman but never thought my fantasy would come to life. I went ahead, and picked up one golden bangle, its outer surface was engraved with an unknown language. Slowly I ran my fingers over it. The bangle was smaller than my wrist, I was sure it wont fit. But when I tried to put it on it slided in easily and fit perfectly. I was sporting a traditional golden bangle! It started glowing, dimly, with a golden aura around it.

"The other hand now..." I wore the second bangle on my left hand. She came forward and brought my hands together. As soon as the bangles touched each other, they started to glow. Magically, the bangles multiplied on my wrists. Now I had 3 bangles in the left hand and 5 in the right. They were making lovely jingling sound. It was like tinkering of tiny bells. But the sound became louder and louder. Soon the entire restroom was loudly echoing the sound.

What happened next was completely out of this world. I started to have a fuzzy feeling in my chest, groin and shoulders. The chest developed into plump full breasts as my manhood was pulled in. The facial and body hairs disappeared. The stomach fat disappeared, to be replaced by a sexy flat tummy with feminine curves. The arms and thighs lost some muscle and the butt became more shapely. The mirror was reflecting my transformation from a chubby wheatish male to young classic brunette. My head was fully covered with burgundy thick wavy long hair, shoulder length and curled at the end. My 40 cm cotton shirt was stretched around the bosom and soon 2 top buttons had popped open. I am no expert in size of woman's breasts but I was sporting two very big jugs. My facial features were softer; nose was slightly up turned like a pig and my lips were fuller. In my reflection, I now saw a sexy, feminine version of myself. I was pretty. I felt a warm wave surge through me and engulf my whole body. My knees went weak and I collapsed on the floor.

When I woke up, I found myself not in the restroom, but outside in the lounge. A young man had been sprinkling cold water on my face. He smiled at me and spoke,"Are you alright? You scared the hell out of us." I looked at him quizzically, trying to think who the hell that guy was.

"Your mum went out to bring some medicines for you", he told me, a bit too enthusiastically. His accent was not British, but he appeared European. I sat up, I was still in that new womanly body; other than that, I was feeling quite normal, except for a strange strawberry flavour in my mouth. I had my old cloths on, and because of the new body shape my old shirt and pants were stretched all in the wrong places. The top 2 buttons were missing, so "my" ample cleavage was easily visible. His eyes were glued there. My pants were loose but had stuck snugly to my bottom.

As I recovered from the surprise my mind started reeling. 'Is it permanent? My penis is missing. What do I do now? Where has that 'witch' gone?' Tears were welling up in my eyes.

And then she came back. "There you are! Thank God that you are alright. You scared me honey! I'm glad that this young man was here to take care for you while I was gone. He has been very helpful."

'Bloody bitch!'

Suddenly I felt myself automatically move forward and give a peck on that guy's cheek.

"Thank you for saving my life", I uttered in a super feminine voice and blushed profusely.

'That was for calling me bitch!' her voice echoed in my head. I blushed a deeper shade out of embarrassment and humiliation.

"I did nothing really; anyone would have done the same," the guy was blushing too.

I said nothing, I just sat there gazing towards the ground.

"My name is Sara, by the way, and this is my daughter Alia. We are heading towards India, but the flight got delayed by 4 hours."

"What a coincidence, I'm heading towards India too! I am Eugene, from Italy. Nice to meet you Sara and Alia." the guy introduced himself and put his hand forward for a handshake. I shook it, but he held my hand for some time and pressed it a bit. I was crimson red by this time. Worst part was that Eugene was completely smitten by me.

"Alia was busy with her work, so she had to rush, but now I think she is doing OK so, she will freshen up, change into something nicer," Sara looked at me knowingly.

"Well, I was going to have dinner in an hour, I was wondering if you would join me. Then we can catch the flight later together." he suggested.

"That's a good idea. I and Alia will meet you at Franky's in an hour."

"I look forward to have dinner with you two beauties." He said and turned to go, just then he glanced at me and winked. A shiver of excitement ran down my spine.

As soon as we returned to the restroom, I vent out everything, "How dare you? You made me kiss him because I called you bitch??" Tears started to flow. I was crying, like a girl!

Sara looked at me and grinned, "You are mad at me because I made you give a peck on his cheek? What will you do if I tell you he kissed you on the lips when you were passed out?"

"No that's not true!! He didn't kiss me."

"Why do you think you have a aftertaste of strawberry gum? He was chewing it. He kissed you when I went out." and she grinned devilishly again.

"The magic of these bangles is reversible. Don't worry about your manhood and enjoy yourself. I will tell you more about them when we will reach Mumbai. This is your passport." Sara gave me a passport. I glanced through it, it had a photo of me, and apparently Alia Parekh has traveled a lot. Passport had visa to travel across Europe, UK, USA and China.

"But is it really reversible? Are you going to change me back once we reach Mumbai?" I asked Sara restlessly. It was a matter of my existence. I couldn't keep my mouth shut... I wish I had.

"You doubt my intentions? You will pay for this." Her voice turned icy cold, it sent chills through my backbone.

She kept her word; I paid for the question I had asked. Sara gave me a bra, which was little too tight and showed ample cleavage. Then she made me wear pair of pink satin panties. When I was changing, I examined my new organs. It felt weird. My vagina.

"Do you want anything to fill it up??" Sara had caught me. I shook my head with NO frantically. She gave me a white sleeveless shirt and pair of slacks. The shirt was a snug fit, it emphasized my already big melons. Also it was low cut, so no matter how much I would try, it showed ample cleavage. The pair of slacks was a different story altogether, the garment was so thin that I felt as if I was not wearing anything. It gave away the telltale outline of my panties.

Sara started working on my hair; she combed my hair, and added a pink hair band. I felt a sense of humiliation as she put another 2 pink pins on each side to hold hair from falling on my face. Red glossy lipstick was apex in my humiliation. I watched myself in mirror when she put that red lipstick on my plump lips. Sara wasn't satisfied with one coat, so she applied and reapplied. After every new coat she made me kiss the damp tissue. Once she was done, I had juicy red lips with a perfect pout. I looked hot!