The Real Kate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did. Gently and carefully licked every glorious inch of Big Jim spotless. I cleaned his balls too. I tried to hide it from Jim, but I fingered myself while I tongued. I didn't manage another orgasm, but I got close.

"You've got potential Kate, most can't come from a throat fuck. You'll even finger yourself to a good cock cleanup. With a little time, I'll make you into the kind of girl that dicklet might marry." Jim pulled on some shorts and gathered up the puke-soaked towel. He left the room, I guessed to put it in the laundry.

He'd given me my chance. I knew the recorder had to be close. I looked under the bed, and there it was. I grabbed it and pulled the mini cassette. It went into my back pocket as I struggled into my jeans.

Jim re-entered. My heart was beating fast. "Kate, what new rules did you learn today?"

I strained to remember, replaying his words in my head. It seemed like so much had happened. But I didn't want to be spanked. He'd find the cassette. They came to me: "No panties in your room. Always clean Big Jim after he comes." A relieved smile broke across my face. But I think Jim interpreted it to mean that I liked his rules.

"Two holes trained," he commented as I headed out the door. What did that mean, I wondered? And my panties. Shit. They were gone. Mary's door was closed. That bitch must have them. Now I'd lost two pairs of Mark's panties and he had yet to see them on me. And then I burned red as I remembered the chair and the drinking glass. What had she heard? Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuck.

The tape was burning a hole in my pocket. I returned to my room, pulled it off the spool and snipped the brown ribbon into tiny pieces with manicure scissors. I wrapped those in toilet paper and flushed the wad. A feeling of relief suffused me.

It wouldn't take Jim long to discover my theft. I didn't want to be in the house when he did. With nowhere else to go, I got in my car and headed to Mark's place.

I used my emergency makeup kit to clean up and put on a bit of a face at the red lights. I looked OK when I got there, if I do say so myself.

I'd also done some thinking on the way. To me, it seemed like ages ago. In reality, it was only yesterday that I'd left Mark with a gold medal case of blue balls. Assuming he was there, he would want me. I couldn't let him near my pussy -- shaved, stretched, and wet. He'd know right away that something was different.

I'd have to tell him I had started my period unexpectedly and hope that he accepted it. Which he usually did. And I could use my new oral skills. I'm sure he'd love that. As long as he didn't ask where I'd learned them.

I rang the bell and waited. Just my luck, Brad, my ex, answered the door. I literally had not seen him since dumping him. He and Mark never talked. I don't think he knew we were dating.

"Kate. What a surprise. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Mark. Please let me in."

"You and the computer genius? Bit of a shocker, although he does seem to attract the slender beauties. How do you keep up with him? Hey, I wonder if this means that Lisa is available. If she is, maybe I could have a genius too." I chose not to respond. Lisa? Well she might be book smart, but she sure wasn't people-smart. Brad stepped aside and I walked down the hall to Mark's room.

I knocked. No answer. The door was closed but unlocked. So, I stepped in. I sat in the chair at his desk to wait, thinking I'd give him a few hours at least. Time to reflect, anyway. I couldn't help noticing a letter with corporate return address on the corner of his desk. Of course, I read it.

A well known defense contractor had written Mark. It was an offer letter, but not for a job. Based on the working prototype he had demonstrated, they were proposing to exclusively license Mark's computer vison pattern recognition technology in perpetuity. The money? A one-time payment of $3,000,000 and annual royalties based on audited revenue generation from the follow-on products. They estimated the royalty payments to be worth $200,000 to $300,000 per year until obsolescence.

It was true. Mark could walk out of school in six months with his degree and become a millionaire. Hell, he didn't even need the degree. He could quit tomorrow, assuming the fucking thing worked.

I heard the front door open. I put the letter back in the corner and waited to see if it was Mark.

Sure enough, the door opened. Mark looked awful. Haggard, with deep circles under his eyes. He must have worked non-stop since I left him yesterday. And what had I done? I'd jerked off Dirk and fucked and sucked Jim. That pretty much summed it up. I knew I should have felt shame. A normal person would have, right? I didn't.

His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hi baby," I whispered in a sultry voice. "I felt badly after yesterday, so I came by to make it up to you. I hope you don't mind that I let myself in."

"Oh, not at all, any time. Why don't you come here and show me how you're planning to 'make it up'?" Mark patted the mattress by his side. I guess we weren't going to do small talk either.

I sat next to him and he immediately pulled me into a soft, sensual kiss. As his tongue moved into my mouth, I couldn't help thinking that Jim's cock had been in the same place less than an hour ago. I wondered if he could taste it.

The kisses were slow and built in passion. His hands tormented my breasts, cupping, squeezing, stroking, making them ache with pleasure. His tongue sensuously outlined my lips, explored my mouth. He pulled my shirt off and worked his lips down my chest. My nipples were hard and, yes, my cunt was getting wet. I knew he would want to lick me.

"Mark, wait. I started my period this morning. Let me take care of you."

Before he could respond, I pushed him back on the bed and kissed him, my hands working to pull down his jeans. I wrapped his cock in my fingers. Yes, it was little, I realized. But it got very, very hard. I stroked it with my fingertips and teased under the head, and it grew to fill my palm.

I moved my head down and slowly licked the shaft. I sucked his balls and teasingly ran my tongue around the underside of the head, followed by circular motions with pad of my thumb. The frenulum sweet spot. Mark moaned, and his erection strengthened. I licked and teased and stroked, getting him slippery with my spit.

Mark was fully engorged now, and I found myself acutely aware of the size difference between Little Mark and Big Jim. When I wrapped one hand around his shaft, just a bit more than the head poked out. A little more than half Jim's length. And no comparison in thickness. No wonder I never came from intercourse with him.

Holding him like that, I teased the head with my mouth, just like Jim had shown me. I licked it, swirled my tongue around it, lapped the pre-cum out of his pee hole while rotating my hand around the shaft and flexing my fingers to change the pressure. Mark's cock twitched with my ministrations.

Usually, he'd be talking by now. But all he did was moan. I made eye contact. An expression of ecstasy occupied his face. Turgid with blood, the head of his cock radiated a deep red glow.

My hand slowly slid down his stiff shaft, my mouth progressively covering the newly exposed skin, engulfing him in warm wetness. When my hand was gone, I had him completely in, the head of his cock lodged at the top of my throat. Relaxed and breathing through my nose, I reached up and put his hands on either side of my head.

That was all the encouragement Mark needed. He guided my head to fuck my mouth exactly the way he wanted. I let him turn my face to the side and felt his hardness plumping my cheek. He pushed himself into my throat, moving my head faster. My eyes watered and slick spit dripped down over his balls. But I didn't gag.

Then he was full on face fucking me. Pulling me all the way onto his cock, flexing his hips, and using my mouth as if it were a pussy. With a groan, he jammed my head right to his belly, getting his cock has far down my throat as he could. I cupped his tight balls with one hand, teasing with my fingertips, encouraging them to release their load.

I felt the spasms as he came. For the second time that morning, I had spunk squirting into my stomach. My other hand was lodged between my legs, and I was humping my wrist. I held Mark's cock like that until it went soft in my mouth. I cleaned it, and his sack, with my tongue, just like I'd been instructed.

He was speechless.

"You like the way I sucked that cock?" I breathed, looking into his half-closed eyes.

"That was a new you. What happened?"

For a moment, I felt caught. Like he must know someone had taught me. "I read a 'how to' in Cosmo last night. I'm a fast learner." Another lie manufactured and accepted. At least the second part of it was true.

He appeared to give no thought to my sudden lack of a gag reflex. Maybe he wasn't as smart as I thought.

Mark reclined fully on the bed, obviously tired. And satisfied. I lay my head on his chest and put my hand over his soft cock. One hand covered it, no problem.

"Do you know what you're doing after graduation?" I wanted to see where he was at with the million-dollar letter on his desk.

"Well, I have an offer to license the design I'm working on, but I'm not going to take it. It's a defense contractor, and they want to use my work to help kill people. No blood money for me. I have another job offer as well. And then my faculty advisor wants me to pursue my Ph.D. and continue to collaborate with him. No money in that, but very cutting edge. I haven't decided."

"I'm not really thinking that much about it," he continued. "When I have you sucking my cock like that, everything else dissipates into the ether."

"Please tell me what this design they want does. I never really understood." "Use simple language," I added with a smile and gave his manhood a promising tease.

"It's a trainable image processing system. It can take any input, like pictures, video, radar signals, laser signals, whatever, and be trained to recognize contents and then respond. For the military, they are thinking about target identification, acquisition, and destruction. Initially to help the humans who control the firepower. But they are creaming themselves of the possibility of autonomous weapons. It has lots of other possibilities, mostly in robotics and mapping, but that's the one that's making them write checks."

Mark continued, "My faculty advisor does some DoD funded research. I guess he mentioned my work to his contract manager. I gave them a demonstration a couple of month ago. Bunch of guys in suits, no uniforms. Then they asked me to run a few tests for them. Very basic. They sent someone to verify the results. A few weeks later, I received their offer."

"How much are they putting on the table?"

"A lot. Millions actually."

"So, like you'd be set for life? You could do anything you wanted?"

"I suppose. I never really thought about it that way. I mean, I'm already doing what I want, really."

"Maybe you should. We could spend all day in bed, doing this." I moved my head down and took Mark's cock in my mouth. My tongue lightly teased his head and shaft while my fingertips rubbed his sack. I licked just beneath the head and started sucking harder as his cock began to respond.

I loved the way it felt, growing in my mouth. I slipped a hand into my jeans and parted my slit, playing with my clit while I looked him in the eye and sucked his cock. As soon as I started teasing myself, Mark grew to full size.

He lay there, and I worked him with my mouth. I slid him into my throat, coating his member with saliva and slime. I stroked it with the head in my mouth, rolling my tongue around the tip. I licked his opening and used my pink tongue to spread his salty pre-cum around my lips.

My clit was firm, my pussy wet. I imagined I held Big Jim in my mouth. I fed Mark down my gullet, breathing through my nose and bobbing my head. At his size, it was no problem. I throat fucked him like that while I fingered my wet cunny to orgasm.

I imagined Big Jim spurting down my throat as I came. Mark's cock began its spasms at the same time. I have to admit, he was sexually connected to me in a way I'd never experienced.

For the third time that morning, a load of semen shot into my belly. I cleaned Mark's cock, balls, and abdomen with my lips and tongue, making sure no mess was left. Good little cock-sucking slut.

I snuggled up to him, wrapping his soft member in my hand once again. He drifted off to sleep. His last words were "Baby, I think I love you." Jim's lesson had already paid off. And sex seemed to be my key to Mark. Not complicated.

I was feeling a little better. I had destroyed the tape. Mark's sleepy declaration meant I had the upper hand in the relationship. At that point, while I liked him, I didn't reciprocate those feelings. I mean, if I did I wouldn't have cheated, would I? But, if I could get him to take that money...well it had the potential to change my life. I could invest some time in that.

I reposed like that for a while, replaying the last 24 hours. Why had I come so hard with Jim? Was it just the cock? Or was it him too, at some level. Could there be a connection? Why didn't I feel guilty about betraying Mark? Come to think of it, when had I ever felt guilty about anything? No examples came to mind.

What about Mary? She knew I'd been with Jim. Fuck, she'd helped him seduce me, if that's what you wanted to call it. And they both had my 'sexy' panties. That bothered me, but I wasn't sure what, if anything, I needed to do about it.

Periodically as he slept, Mark's cock would harden in my hand for a few minutes and then go soft. I didn't stimulate it, but Jesus he had some kind of sex drive. I wondered what was in his dreams.

Not ready to return home, I quietly exited the bed and went to the grocery store. I picked up pasta and a jar of sauce. I purchased a box of 36 condoms too, promising lots of sex on the horizon. Mark would appreciate that. Ribbed for her pleasure. Mark's cock needed all the help it could get.

I figured I'd cook for Mark then drop him off at the lab and return to my house. I'd buy a deadbolt for my door on the way. Jim wasn't getting into my room without my permission again.

I grabbed a quick shower when I got back. Curious, I slid a finger in to see if I had returned to finger-tight yet. Yes. One less thing to worry about.

Mark was still sleeping. It was a little difficult to tell, but it looked like his cock was hard yet again under the covers. Another opportunity for me to imprint myself in Mark's brain. I unwrapped a condom, stripped and crept into bed with him.

Very slowly, I took his hard cock into my mouth, lightly cupped his scrotum, and gently sucked and squeezed. Still sleepy, he moaned and arched up. Maybe he thought it was a dream?

I teased myself wet while I stimulated him. It didn't take long. The new me loved sucking cock. When I tasted pre-cum, I slipped the condom on and straddled him.

"Good news," I murmured in his hear, bringing his eyes open. "False alarm, no period after all."

I guided his cock into my hole and easily took it all into my wet channel. He pulled my face down and kissed me deeply as I rode him. "Your little cunt is so tight. I can't get enough of it," he sighed.

"I love the way you fuck me," I whispered back. "Your cock gets so hard." Not a total lie.

Then we were quiet. I rode him, concentrating on the feelings in my pussy. I clenched and kegeled, making myself tighter on him, trying to get that full feeling that made me come. I put his hands on my breasts, and he tugged and rolled my nipples, sucked them into his mouth, bit them. They grew stiff and electric. Once again, my body was eroticized.

Mark's hands went to my hips. He pulled me down onto him and pushed me in circles. I felt him getting harder. I moved my hips faster and clamped my cunt tighter on his slim cock. He was getting close. My juices coated his cock and soaked his thighs. He really had a nice body -- defined, slender, muscled. It felt good under me.

"I shaved for you, can you feel it?" I told him, making eye contact. He slid his hand toward my cunt and contacted nothing but smooth, bare skin. And that sent him over the edge, I couldn't feel the spasms, but I knew he came. I didn't, and he knew that as well.

Mark pulled out, rolled me over, and began licking my smooth pink slit. Two fingers penetrated me. As I arched against his tongue, I thought about Jim's big cock stretching me and Mark licking me where that monster cock had been. I felt my orgasm roll through. Nice. But not big-cock nice. No question though, Mark was good in bed.

After I came, I peeled the condom off and cleaned his cock with my tongue. By the time I finished, he was stiffening yet again. The man had unbelievable stamina.

I made the simple dinner while Mark showered and got dressed. The computer lab was calling. We ate without a lot of conversation. Something had changed. We felt more like a couple. I liked it.

I took Mark to the lab and parked. One more gift before I let him go. In the lot, I unzipped his pants and sucked his cock. At first, it barely cleared the zipper. But he stood upright again in no time. I gently manipulated his balls while I sucked and tongued the head, alternating with deep, wet strokes to the top of my throat.

"Fuuucckk baby, these are the best blowjobs of my life," he sighed, as he put his hands on my head and rhythmically arched up until he squirted again. His cock spasmed, but not much came out. I had fucked and sucked him dry.

Four orgasms in five hours. I wondered whether that meant he could do 20 in a day. I bet he'd ask me to marry him if I tried to find out. I smiled a little at the thought. "When will I see you again?" I queried as I gently licked him clean. His cock shrank into his pants as it lost its blood.

"I'm not sure baby. I'm working on my image training algorithm and each run takes hours. Plus, I have my course work and they want me to look at some code for the energy modelling. How about if I call you when I have a block of time? Sorry. But I promise I'll fuck you good when it happens."

12