The Real Kelly

Story Info
Kelly finds satisfaction with older man.
812 words
3.46
68k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been a decent, and innocent girl. Never messed around with guys in school, and a clean reputation.

It is my senior year, I am bored, hate the guys in my school because they are so immature, and just, not my style at all. I had just turned eighteen, and had never had sex in my life until I met him. Yes, him. This man whom I still don't know how old he was, but I do know that he must be in his late 30's.

A well built man, with grey hair. The best thing was his mouth and the fulfilling kisses he gave.

It all began like this. One afternoon, after skipping school, I sat on a bench in the park waiting for time to pass, so that I could go home. He came by and began talking to me, as our conversation developed, he got touchier and closer, to the point where we began kissing. His kisses were sexy; I loved the spikes of beard around his chin and loved the way he would suck into my lips. Then he said, " Well, my apartment is just down the street, want to come over so I could teach you yoga?" In which was something we talked about in our conversation.

I knew this man would make this a real day for me, without letting anyone in my life, or around me know, that my reputation as an innocent girl would not be ruined. So, I went to his house.

"Why don't you take a shower first?" I said. He took his shower, and when he came out, I hugged him and began kissing him. I was naked and he was too. " Well, want me to massage you?" I said and told him to lie down on the bed. I sat on him as I massaged him.

The atmosphere was beautiful, it was dark, and where the only light that came was the candle. I massaged him, until he couldn't bare it anymore, and turned around. We were facing each other, with my legs on both sides. We kissed, and he slowly kissed and caressed my breasts…. down to my belly, laid me backwards and began gliding his tongue up and down my clit, around my pussy lips and played with it. "MMMMMMM…I love this." I said.

I personally thought that he was a really lucky old man who got to sleep with a popular girl in school, who is known as a snob. I would never let any guys in my school touch me, because I always thought I was better. The truth is, I always wanted a better older man, a man who I knew was experienced. Well, this was the best combination for the two of us. I got to have a mature and experienced man, and he got a young high school babe.

Being totally erected from the sensation and satisfaction, I kneeled on the floor, while he was sitting up on the bed. I began licking the tip of his cock. I teased it, glided my tongue up and down of his cock, hummed his testicles gently, and glided my tongue back onto the tip, and then began humming my mouth back and forth. Back and forth, faster, faster and faster, I was getting him very hard, and he loved it. With the combination of my hand movement circulating it got him even more erected. Gee, I really loved it. His cock was as thick as I had expected it and I just loved it, and I just couldn't wait till he would begin fucking me.

He finally went on top of me, inserted his humongous cock into my cunt, and began going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Then faster faster and faster. " OHH!! OHHH!! OH!!" " YOU BITCH! YOU SLUT!" He was screaming as he got more and more excited, trying to reach orgasm. "OHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I reached my orgasm, but he continued, it seemed like he could have went forever, and ever. He began thrusting his cock back and forth faster and faster, and finally, shot his load. He made me drink all the cum he shot.

Then he turned me around and said "Bitch, turn your butt around and let me fucking fuck you!" In the same time, I liked this. He began butt fucking me. He was thrusting it in and out, every time harder and harder, and harder. "OH! STOP!! IT IS HURTING! STOP!" I was screaming, and couldn't bare the pain anymore. He continued and didn't stop. It was only until he reached orgasm and had enough.

We both lay exhausted on the bed and fell asleep, I left after waking up and everything became a history. I never saw him again, and again was the perfect girl in school again.