The REAL Prince Charming...

Story Info
What really happened in the fairy stories...
3.9k words
4.18
24.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Charlie Harming was feeling smug. It had been a great idea - setting up the website. Okay, he had stretched things a bit with the nickname he gave himself, but the website had worked to perfection. Prince C. Harming. Problems sorted, training given, punishment administered. Phone..., E.mail...

Remarkably people had responded. He smiled - it had been a fairy-tail story. Here he was on his second job, and he had a third one lined up for the following week - a job which sounded really exciting and fun. And the first job had been great fun as well.

Charlie remembered the first job the previous week. The Horner family. Their son John - better known to everyone as Jack, or little Jack - he was only 4 foot 4inches, despite being 19 - had a terrible habit and attitude. He was always putting his fingers in his food to eat, and was dismissive and arrogant about it. His family had said that only the day before they had phoned Charlie in despair he had put his thumb into his food, pulled out bits of fruit telling everyone how clever he was. He would even do it in restaurants and at friends houses. The Horners had hoped Charlie could do something.

It took Charlie a few days to work out a plan, of course, but decided that maybe if eating with his fingers was accompanied by huge embarrassment, maybe Little Jack would stop. Charlie soon worked out the huge embarrassment...

It was remarkably easy to fit the radio controlled butt plug/vibrator into Little Jack's ass. His parents had simply held him down while Charlie fitted the device, minutes before the family were going to a restaurant for a meal. Charlie had arranged to be on a nearby table to control the situation. Little Jack knew why the device was fitted, and promised he wouldn't use his fingers all night.

Of course Jack couldn't control himself, although he lasted through to pudding. Suddenly Charlie noticed Jack putting a thumb into his pudding, so turned on the vibrator to level three. He watched as he saw Jack squirming, his parents smiling as they knew what was happening. The first time Charlie turned it off after a few moments, having used it as a gentle warning. However Jack only stopped for a few moments.

Suddenly Charlie saw Jack waving a plum around on this thumb, so turned on the butt vibrator again, much higher. It had an immediate effect on Little Jack who cried out, and began to squirm. Charlie gradually turned the vibrator up to level 8, and watched as Jack, squirming, fell on the ground. Charlie turned the Vibrator down a little, letting Jack think things were better, but then turned it too maximum. It was too much for Jack - the whole restaurant were watching as he moaned, then grabbed his crotch with his hand, rubbing his cock, moaning.

It was a matter of moments before he cried out, his body thrusting and twitching as he was pumping his cum into his trousers. Within seconds there was a damp patch spreading on the front of his trousers as the cum seeped into his clothes. The entire restaurant was watching as the manager and waiters led him out, and threw him onto the pavement. The Horners continued with their meal, while little Jack sat on the restaurant steps waiting for them to finish. Charlie reckoned Little Jack would think twice before eating his fruit puddings with his fingers, or think it was clever to do so.

Charlie returned to the job in hand - his second job - very different from the first. Part of his mind was on the job for the following week, but this one came first. He had had a phone call from a Mr Peep, a local farmer. He was concerned about his daughter who had taken over the livestock responsibilities on the farm now she had left school at eighteen. It was her job to bring the sheep in from the fields for checking over, and sheltering them when it was stormy or cold. Unfortunately his daughter - little Bo, needed constant reminding to bring in the sheep, and often left them in the wrong place, forgetting where she had put them. Luckily the sheep had a good homing instinct, but the Peeps were concerned. Could Charlie do anything about it? Charlie told the family to let him know when it happened.

The first phone call came only a day later - could he come and do something about it - she had left the sheep on the high moor earlier that day.

Charlie had gone around to the farm to meet the Peep family, as well as their daughter Bo. Bo was only about 5 feet tall, slim with blonde hair that she tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a white shawl over her pale blue dress. Charlie expressed the view that Bo needed a good spanking each time she left the animals, forgetting where they are. And each spanking - if there was more than one, should be worse. Bo's parents agreed, although Little Bo looked aghast at the suggestion.

"We'll start now," declared Charlie. That first evening, Charlie simply lifted Bo onto his lap, and with his hand gave her a good hard six over her dress, Bo struggling and squirming to escape, crying out, and crying tears, trying to escape. Charlie found the whole experience great fun, and to be honest arousing. He wondered if Bo had felt his erection as she squirmed on his lap. She was slim and small, but Charlie felt she was very shapely, with a really sweet round ass...

When he had finished Bo simply leapt to her feet and dashed out of the room and up the stairs. Mr and Mrs Peep thanked Charlie, paid him in cash, and he left.

It was two days later he had the phone call from them again. Bo had left the sheep in the lower meadow. Could Charlie help? Charlie was there in the evening.

That evening he had taken a paddle, and paddled her hard over her dress over his lap, again causing her to cry out as he did so. He warned her that the next time there would not be any protection for her bare skin. Again she ran from the room and up the stairs.

Three days later the next phone call. Bo had left the sheep in the yard, when they should be on the hills. This time he pulled Bo over his lap, with her parents watching. He lifted her dress to her waist, holding her in place with his left hand, then pulled her panties to her knees. Bo had struggled but Charlie was much stronger and she couldn't escape. He looked at her beautiful rounded ass, the hint of the lips of her pussy between her legs. He looked at the sweet red rose hole, thinking one day he might explore that, the thought giving him an instant erection, which he knew that Bo felt.

After a few moments he let his hand fall hard on her ass, leaving a bright red handprint. He began to smack all over, Bo crying out, moaning. In a few minutes her ass was bright red, she was begging to stop. Charlie was surprised she wasn't trying to move away from his erection. He looked and noticed Bo's father was sitting in a funny position - the sort of position a man would adopt to accommodate and hide a stiff cock. Bo ran to her room after Charlie released her.

A couple of days later Charlie had yet another phone call. This time Bo's mother was visiting a friend - there was just Charlie and Bo's father. This time Charlie used the paddle on her bare ass, leaving it bright red, leaving Bo crying and moaning. This time, when she tried to escape, Charlie held her firm. Charlie began to caress her ass, gently rubbing, then allowing his fingers to wander along the crack, over the little red hole, tickling it gently for a few moments. It was clear that Bo's father was getting very excited by what he was seeing. Charlie gestured for him to move to the chair where Bo couldn't see him, where he could see her ass and pussy clearly. Charlie then gestured that he could wank. Her father needed no further invitation.

Charlie was also aware that Bo was changing as well. She was squirming against Charlie's hand, and Charlie's cock. He suddenly felt, and noticed that she had squeezed her hand under herself and was playing with her clit. He noticed the lips of her pussy were glistening with dampness. He felt her body squirming, heard her gentle moans. He continued to run his hand over her ass, then let a finger caress between the lips of her pussy. He let his finger moved to her asshole, and with the dampness from her pussy gently pushed his finger through the ring. It was enough. He held his finger in her as her body squirmed, as she moaned out in orgasm, her orgasm starting the same moment as her father spurted his cum into the air.

A few moments later Bo's father had rushed from the room to clean up. Charlie had stood, lifting Bo in his arms and carried her upstairs. Within a few moments his cock was buried deep in her pussy, as he fucked her and himself to another orgasm.

Charlie had left Bo, returned downstairs, and within minutes had left. He had decided - Bo was one hot bitch - was she leaving her sheep deliberately for him to have to come and punish her?

And here he sat, looking at her bent naked over the arm of a chair, simply looking at her beautiful ass raised in the air. Her parents had both gone out. Charlie was reflecting on his website, the Horners, what he had already done to Bo. He reflected on the arrangement - that her father would be back in half an hour...

With that Charlie moved over to the settee, and began to put the cuffs on Bo's wrists and ankles. Not harsh cuffs - leather cuffs with soft lining - cuffs that would not hurt, but from which she would not escape. "Mr Harming, what are you doing?" Her voice was plaintiff as he cuffed her to the chair, he ass raised high in the air, unable to escape. This time he would take it further - he would use the whippy cane he had brought with him. After she was tied, he showed it to Bo, then stepped behind her.

Bo screamed as the first blow with the cane whipped across her ass, leaving a bright red line. She squirmed and cried, fighting the pain, begging for no more. The second stripe stopped her, two inches below the first. She sobbed again as she fought the pain, her ass squirming in a gorgeous and alluring way. Every minute or so Charlie gave her a further stripe, ignoring her begging pleading. In the end she had been caned about ten times, with ten bright red stripes all over her ass. Charlie put the cane down, pick up some cream and began to gently rub it into Bo's ass.

It seemed to take several minutes for the pain to subside a little, for Bo to appear to enjoy the cream rubbed into her. As she turned, Charlie rubbed the cream into her asshole, gently lubricating it to make it accept his finger. He pushed his finger further into her ass, until it was in full length. He caressed the inside of her ass for a couple of minutes, then removed his finger. "Please, no," Bo moaned, "Please put it back in..."

It was the moment Charlie was waiting for - he quickly removed his trousers and rested the tip of his cock against her ass. He pushed gently but firmly, his cock slowly entering her ass. Again Bo cried out, "Please it is so tight..."

Charlie didn't stop - he pushed gently until his entire seven inches were buried inside her. Then he pulled gently out, then slammed hard again into her. Bo screamed, but didn't seem to fight him.

Within seconds Charlie was sliding his cock in and out of her asshole, fucking her hard in the ass, causing her to squirm and struggle against him. For Charlie she was so hot, so tight. He fucked faster and harder, until in seconds he was pumping his cum deep into her asshole, into her guts. She was so good...

It seemed like only seconds later when he gently slid his cock out of her, when he had dressed, when Bo's father had returned. Charlie shook his hand. "Not sure there is much more I can do for her. You can take over the treatment now. My guess is she'll just keep forgetting her sheep. On purpose. And you'll have to do the punishing. Give me a ring if you need any more help." Charlie nodded towards Bo. "She is one hot bitch. Go on, get your cock in her cunt. She's all yours now..."

Charlie smiled as he left, leaving Bo's father pounding Bo's cunt with his rampant cock...Time to move on to the next project. As he drove home, Charlie considered which of the two offers he had, and almost instantly rejected the first.

The first was from someone called "The Queen." Probably just a nickname, or an alias. Wanted him to take out a hot young wench, some sort of love rival. A girl called Sandra White, although her nickname came from the extreme blonde colour of her hair - everyone called her Snowy. Charlie rejected her immediately. He had heard the stories, that she lived with seven brothers, and kept them all happy, a true nymphomaniac, who had been well used! The brothers didn't have a television, and the rumours of what they did on an evening were rife. Charlie smiled - it gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "Seven up." It wasn't for Charlie.

The second proposal Charlie had received was much more interesting, and when he arrived home he re-read the E.mail he had received from a Mr. Contrary.

"Dear Prince C. Harming. I am very interested in the services you are offering, and wonder if you could help with my Daughter, Mary. Mary is a very demanding daughter, a very overbearing daughter, who has recently moved out of our house into a lodge in the grounds. She has insisted on spending thousands of pounds doing it up but won't let us see the finished house. She demands many servants, and most of the chambermaids and undercooks spend all their time working for her. We were hoping she would marry Lord Wantage's son, but she doesn't seem interested in him, or in any other man for that matter. We just don't know what to do with her. If she carries on like this our reputation will plummet, as will our finances. Please find out what is happening and help if you can. Best wishes, Quenten Contrary."

It was time for Charlie to do some research. Breaking into Mary's lodge, searching to find what she was up to, setting up some hidden TV cameras was too easy. For a few days Charlie watched the camera feed. Even Charlie found what Mary up to was hot. It was a set ritual. She'd ring some silver bells, and all the serving maids would come running, line up in a row, and wait for Mary to instruct them. The last to arrive was given a sound spanking. Mary was tall and muscular, far stronger than the maids serving her. They were stripped, made to have sex with each other, and finally one at a time perform oral sex on Mary - she seemed to need several orgasms just to satisfy her. Charlie noticed as well that it wasn't done nicely. Mary was bullying. She was domineering, and could be violent towards the local maids she forced to serve her. She seemed to do it every day. It was time she was tamed...

Charlie called up reinforcements. First he called up Bill Winkie, known to his friends as Wee Willie. The nickname was ironic - there was nothing "wee" about Willy. Six foot tall, muscles to match, and 8 inches when stiff! There was even a story that he was running through the town of Coventry once, and saw a naked lady riding a horse. The story says he simply pulled her off the horse, dropped her straight onto his cock and fucked her for 25 minutes, pounding her into orgasm after orgasm, before filling her with his cum. Of course, there was only the word of Thomas Brown who claims to have seen it happen, and people held him in contempt, known for spying on couples in the woods - his nickname: peeping Tom. Truth was, Godiva the naked horse rider did have a baby nine months later, and was known never to be satisfied, often saying to lovers "If only you were as big and strong as HE was..."

Charlie also called a mate of Bill Winkie's, the local farmer, often known to work together. No-one actually knew his real name, but his nickname was also ironic. Little Boy Blue was not little in any way at all! Taller than Bill Winkie, just as muscular, and reputed to be even longer than Bill. And blue - well, the truth was he wasn't just blue, pornographic, he was known to be truly perverted! Luckily "Little Boy" was free for a few days - he had his sheep in the meadow and his cattle in the corn, and he'd just taken on a lad to look after them. The lad was known to take a kip every now and then in the hay rick, but he could look after them for a few days.

Charlie, Little Boy and Bill waited near the lodge, hidden in some bushes. Charlie knew the other two only wanted Mary - taming and taking such a strong woman was their dream. The maids would be left for Charlie. They heard the sound of silver bells ringing, and suddenly saw a number of girls running in their serving dresses towards the lodge. Charlie looked them over - they were pretty, and for him hot. They watched the girls enter the lodge, and waited a few minutes. At last they moved.

No-one saw the three men moving towards the Lodge, but those inside heard the huge crashing noise as they kicked open the front door. None had moved when the three men burst into the sitting room, where Mary and the serving maids were, the maids all naked, Mary in her underwear. Before anyone could move Bill and Little Blue had grabbed Mary, and Charlie ordered the maids to sit on two sofas at the side of the room. There were six of them, trying to cover themselves as best they could, too frightened to move, one clearly crying, sitting carefully - obviously the last one to arrive, and thus punished by Mary.

Some of the girls were screaming at first, but Charlie ordered them to be quiet. Mary had shouted and struggled, but a hand over her mouth had stopped the noise. The room was eerily quiet. It was Charlie who broke the silence. "Well, ladies, this is what is going to happen. My friends here are going to teach Mary a lesson, and you are going to watch. Bill and Little Boy are great mates and pretty kinky. After that you are free to leave, but if anyone wants to spend some time with me, they will be welcome. My friends will probably want to teach Mary a very long lesson, which might go on a few days."

While Charlie was speaking Bill Winkie was holding a struggling but defeated Mary, Little Boy was taking his clothes off. He removed his t-shirt, trousers, and finally his boxers. AS he did Mary stopped struggling for a moment - she had never seen a cock as big as his, though still soft. Charlie heard some of the maids gasp as well. Charlie knew Little Boy's party trick. "Okay, Little Boy, blow up your horn!"

Everyone watched as Little Boy put his thumb to his mouth and pretended to blow. As he did, his cock began to grow harder and harder, slowly standing proud in all its glory. Again there were gasps at the sight of the monstrous cock. Suddenly everyone realised that Mary was afraid, terrified. It was not enough to prefer girls to men. She realised she was going to get this cock whether she liked it or not. The atmosphere change. The maids relaxed, one or two giggled. For them that had been forced to have sex with each other and with Mary, but the truth was not one of them was truly Lesbian...

Bill Winkie handed Mary to Little Boy and began to remove his clothes. Bill Winkie was already stiff, and again there were gasps, even though he wasn't quite as big as Little Boy. However, Bill was more muscular, and his whole body sent a shiver through the maids and Mary.

As they watched, Bill and Little Boy began to rip off Mary's remaining clothes, and in no time she was naked. She was also screaming to be let go, struggling, trying to slap the two men. However, as strong and tall as she was she was no match for the two men. She stopped exhausted. It was Bill Winkie who spoke gruffly. "Okay slut, you're going to get one of these cocks in your cunt, and the other in your ass. At the same time. We'll be nice to you - we'll let you choose which one goes up where."

"Please, no, please, I'll do anything, please..." Mary's crying was in vain.

"Choose, bitch," Bill grunted. "Or you'll get it both ways, one after each other."

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers
12