The Real Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

"Do you trust me, Sam?" She paused for just a moment, her eyes searching mine. She nodded.

"Good girl." I leaned in and kissed her again, keeping her in place. My fingers slowly moved up her bare arms to the straps of her dress resting loosely on her shoulders.

"I am going to remove your dress now," I whispered into her ear. I felt her body stiffen. Fear? Anticipation? Both? I gently pulled the straps off of her shoulder and let them slide down her arms.

Her breasts came into view pretty quickly. Small. Cute. Pretty nipples. I of course had some logistical questions about all of that, but I was not idiot enough to ask now. Some other time . . .

I leaned down and kissed the top of her chest. Her fingers moved behind my neck, rubbing the the back of my neck slowly as my lips explored her chest. Seemingly this was not bothering me under the new paradigm . . . Rather I was immensely enjoying all of it.

My kisses moved down to her breasts, lips drawing circles around her nipples, and then finally touching them. I heard the sharp intake of breath. I smiled. Her nipples were sensitive. Noted.

I gently took her nipple into my mouth and sucked, a moan escaping her lips. Her fingers dug a little into my neck in response.

I continued, kissing down her stomach. Still very good for me. My fingers rested on her hips as my lips moved to her navel.

One gentle tug and her dress slid off of the slight swell of her hips. And my kissing followed the momentum, coming to her waistband of her panties.

I looked up at her. So far everything else fit into the old paradigm, which may explain why everything was fantastic. But here was a door that led into something different. And she mistook my hesitation for not wanting to proceed, her body starting to lean down to pull her dress back up.

My hands immediately grabbed hers keeping her from proceeding. "Please, let me . . " She searched my eyes again. I knew she carried a weight of hurt from past experiences. Maybe even guys got this far before and she just was afraid to have to face yet another bout of rejection. My eyes pleaded with hers.

She slowly nodded her head again.

I let go of her hands, moving my fingers to the waist band. I gently tugged down her panties, slowly revealing what I had felt minutes before. Her panties dropped once they cleared her thighs.

She wasn't hard. She was small and flaccid, maybe the fear kept her from that. Her eyes watched me very closely. Self-protectively. Looking for signs of my rejection.

My fingers moved to her bare hips. Slim yet sensual. I was a fan of these hips. I kissed each one. Her eyes still warily watched mine.

My kisses moved to the tops of her thighs. Even with her anxiety I still heard her breathing increase. Maybe it was a natural reaction.

So far the new paradigm worked, but now was the time. My fingers moved from her hips towards her lap. I connected my fingertips with the skin of her lower belly and began a slow slide down. She had opted to shave all completely so my fingers came across no resistance until finally arrived at the base of her penis.

When my fingertips touched the base she jolted just a bit. Likely something new in this paradigm for her too. I looked up at her briefly, her eyes continuing to search mine.

I looked back down. My eyes followed the short length. Yes, definitely male genitalia. Small but definitely so. But. . really it was Sam genitalia. This belonged to her. Not just some random dude or whatever in the gym. This was hers. And while I was not a fan of cocks, I was a fan of Sam. A pretty big one.

I proceeded, my fingers moving down her length to the tip. I felt it jump just a little bit. I looked up and smiled at her.

And there I saw it. My smile seemed to provide some sort of relief, like she could see a little into my thoughts.

I kissed around the base. I wasn't quite ready to . . . do more with my mouth. Maybe not yet. But my fingers gently held her penis as I stood up in front of her.

I felt her harden a little in my hand. I leaned down and kissed her lips again.

"Sam . . . I don't know what all of this will bring. . and I am . ." I paused as I wanted to be careful. "I am not sure what . . . limitations I might have with this . . . " She nodded, maybe even expecting that, ". . . but I want to try . . " My fingers gently stroked her as I finished.

I wasn't going to get her off (not with the crazy amount of emotion etched across her face) but I did want her to know that I wanted to try. And I could see the appreciation. And relief. And even a little adoration for me.

And with that, I held her. Maybe the new paradigm would work.

+++++++++++

Simon Says: So that's that. As I told a friend, I really couldn't bring myself to write further sexual encounters between Sam and Jon, but maybe eventually. No idea. Putting myself into this situation was hard to do . . .

I am turning off comments on this one. I don't want to assume that the comments on this story might spiral into debates and such, but I didn't want to risk it. Feel free to send me a note if you liked or didn't like or whatever. I always appreciate contacts and respond to all. Especially if you want this to continue . . . Thanks all :)

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers