The Real Things

Story Info
A run in with Anna Nicole Smith & her Real Things.
4.7k words
4.36
99.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,733 Followers

Hi, my name is George Tasker and I'm the author of the Agent Hooters adventures you'll find on this site. If you haven't read any of them, they're a kind of parody putting Anna Nicole Smith in the role of a sexy secret agent. What you're about to read is a 100% true recount of an adventure that happened in real life to me less than a week ago.

Well, there I was, sitting at my computer and as usual heading straight to www.literotica.com to check out my email. You see, I'd just submitted 'Back To Secret Agent School' a few days earlier (if you haven't checked it out please do, it's a cool interactive Agent Hooters adventure), and was getting a lot of great feedback from the readers on it.

I happily scanned through the first couple of email, both were very positive, then I came to a rather surprising and unusual message:

This message contains feedback for: GeorgeTasker
About the submission: Back To Secret Agent School
This feedback was sent by: annanicolesmith2001@hotmail.com

Comments:

Hi George..... What an incredibly wonderful way to present a story!! I loved it...Soooo much time invested!

Thankyou!

Anna Nicole Smith

P.S. And yes, I have read and enjoyed your other Agent Hooters stories...Very cute…I'm extremely flattered

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

Hmmm, I frowned at the screen and reread the message.

"Anna Nicole Smith?" I said aloud. Someone was obviously messing with me. I quickly shot back an email:

I know you're not the real Anna Nicole Smith but thanks for the compliments anyway.

To my surprise a reply came back in less than a minute, whoever was at the other end must have been logged in as well.

I AM THE REAL ANNA NICOLE SMITH. And I'm as big a fan of you as you obviously are of me.

Well I had to give it to them that they were persistent.

Prove it.

I replied then waited patiently for the response. This one took longer as the person must have hesitated. I was just about to give up when another mail popped into my inbox.

Okay, I'll meet you. Then you can see for yourself. Where do you live?

"Meet me?" I murmured aloud in surprise. Whoever it was didn't want to back down. Could it really be her? And did she really like my stories?

New Zealand

I sent the email back, this was the clincher, I was on the other side of the world from Anna Nicole Smith. I was very curious to see how the fraudulent Anna would respond to this. Surprisingly the reply came back very quickly.

Okay then George. A plane ticket will be waiting in your name at the Auckland airport to fly you to Texas. My driver will meet you at Houston airport. I'm looking forward to it.

See you there

Anna.

I froze at my keyboard, they were serious. Could it be Anna Nicole Smith? This time it was my turn to hesitate in replying. Perhaps it was a psycho stalker. Perhaps it was a joke, but what would it hurt to go to the airport and check? And if it was really Anna how could I turn down this opportunity to meet her in person? I couldn't.

OK

And then that was it, no more emails. I leaned back in my chair, my thoughts racing, this was incredible. Then I noticed that I had a hardon. And I hadn't even read any of the new Literotica stories yet. The mere thought of meeting Anna Nicole Smith had got me rock hard.

"Holy shit…" I breathed. I logged out and switched off my computer then went into the lounge to my video collection. I pulled out the Skyscraper movie which featured Anna Nicole Smith and had been the inspiration for my Agent Hooters stories. I fast forwarded to the scene where the bad guy bends Anna over a desk and plays with her big tits. As the movie started to play I pulled out my hard cock and stroked it. About ten seconds later I exploded, before the scene had even finished. My cum spurting from the end of my cock and splattering over the television screen.

Damn, the idea of meeting Anna Nicole Smith and seeing her big tits in person had got me horny!

I cleaned off the screen and went to bed. My thoughts were racing as I thought of meeting Anna. I didn't get a lot of sleep that night, but when I was sleeping I had fantastic dreams!

***

The next morning I got up early and phoned the airport.

"Hello, my name is George Tasker and I was just checking if I had a ticket waiting for me to fly to Texas?" I tentatively asked the girl at the other end of the phone line.

She paused a moment and I heard her fingers tapping on a keyboard, "We sure do Mr Tasker, your flight is in 2 hours so we need you to check in within the next 45 minutes."

"Thank you," I said softly, hanging up the phone. I still wasn't sure if I believed it all.

"Holy fuck!" was all I could say.

Despite my trepidation I packed my stuff together quickly and called a cab to the airport. Once I was there I picked up my tickets and the check in booth. The woman who I spoke to on the phone was there and she was quite a looker, with a nice looking rack under her blouse. Normally I would have flirted but I had too much on my mind. I double checked the tickets and they were all correct. It was the real thing!

The flight to Texas was the longest few hours of my life. They ran a connecting flight via Los Angeles and by the time I go there I was exhausted and jet lagged.

I made my way through customs and had to smile when I was asked if my trip was for business or pleasure. I definently said pleasure.

My next surprise was waiting for my at the Houston airport. A tall black man dressed in an expensive looking black suit was holding a sign that read 'Tasker'.

"Hello?" I questioned uncertainly.

"Mr Tasker?" the man queried back.

"Yes I'm George Tasker," I said, reaching out and shaking his hand.

"My name is Miles, I am Miss Smith's driver and I'm here to pick you up," he said.

"Okay, great," I replied as he helped me with my luggage and we made our way to the front of the airport where he loaded my gear up into a stretch limo. Either this guy was a psycho who had put together a very expensive and elaborate trap for me or I was really on my way to meet Anna Nicole Smith. At this stage I was more than willing to take the risk.

I got into the back of the limosine and was driven through Houston. It was a kind of dream-like, surreal journey where my mind was still trying to grasp the concept that I was about to meet the woman who has stalked my fantasies and wet dreams for years.

It took about two hours to get through the busy Texas streets, then out onto the open road for another hour before we finally reached Anna's ranch.

Miles stopped the car and got out with the intention of opening my door for me, but I was already out. He smiled tolerantly and then grabbed my bag from the back of the car.

"This way please Mr Tasker," he said, leading the way up the stairs to the massive oak front doors of the house. Miles pressed a buzzer on the side of the door and within about ten seconds a well dressed butler opened the door.

"Good afternoon Mr Tasker, my name is Geoffrey and I am Miss Smith's butler," he said.

"Pleased to meet you Geoffrey," I said, anxious to meet the lady of the house.

"Miles, would you put Mr Tasker's bags in the guest room please," he said to the chauffeur before turning back to you, "Miss Smith is waiting for you in the den, just through those doors," he said to me, pointing to the doors to the left.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself, the moment had finally arrived. Then with my stomach doing somersaults I walked up to the double doors to the den, pulled them open and entered. I was about to meet Anna Nicole Smith.

She didn't disappoint.

Anna was sitting on a plush couch looking more gorgeous than she had in any of her movies or photographs. Her blonde hair looked silky and luxurious and framed her perfect face that was made up with bright red lipstick, accentuating her full, pouty lips. She wore a casual outfit comprising of a tight pair of jeans and an even tighter t-shirt. The t-shirt was a 'Hooters' one much to my delight and stretched taut across her expansive bosom. In person her breasts looked even bigger than I could possible imagine. They were high placed and well rounded from what I could tell, and my cock stirred at the mere sight of the ample mammeries.

"George?" she questioned, standing up.

"That's me," I said, my voice almost cracking with nerves.

"Wonderful to finally meet you in person," Anna said warmly, coming across the den to greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I almost let out a moan as I felt her generously curved body press against mine, her big tits crushing against my chest. It was probably my imagination but I was sure that I could feel her nipples discernibly poking into my chest as well.

"I can't believe it's really you," I stammered as Anna took me by the hand and led me over to the couch where we sat side by side. As I mumbled a few more inane things she poured us both glasses of red wine and sat back on the couch.

I paused a moment to once again take in the view of the gorgeous blonde. She was in great shape, looking very trim and toned compared to a few of the more uncomplimentary paparazzi photo's I'd seen in gossip magazines. But unsurprisingly her most striking feature was her ample bust. It stretched against the Hooters t-shirt she wore and I could even make out the texture of her lacy bra she wore beneath.

Anna chuckled, "Well you can be sure it is me," she said with a warm smile, not that I saw the smile of course, I was far to busy staring at the way her ample bust filled her t-shirt so nicely. Her tits were beautifully rounded and looked almost as big as my head. I desperately wanted to bury my face in her bosom.

"I guess you weren't bluffing then," I said, still talking to her enormous chest.

To my surprise Anna suddenly reached out and raised my face with a soft hand under my chin, she pointed to her face with her other hand, "My face is up here you know."

I blushed deeply, tearing my eyes away from her immense knockers to look her in the eye, "Sorry," I said rather sheepishly.

Anna chuckled again, "That's okay, I get that all the time. My boobs are a little bigger than the average pair."

I allowed myself another quick glance down at her chest but was sure to look her in the face again before I spoke, "To say the least."

Anna took a long swallow from her wineglass, "Like I said in my email, I'm a huge fan of the stories you write."

"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "That surprises me."

"From the way you write you're obviously a huge fan," she said, then her grin seemed to turn a little wicked, "Sure some of the scene's are a little degrading, but they do turn me on."

I'm a big fan of something anyway, I thought to myself, sneaking a quick look at her tits, which swayed slightly under her t-shirt as she spoke and moved on the couch.

"This is so unreal," I said, grinning and shaking my head as if to clear my thoughts.

"What?" she asked, cocking her head slightly.

"All of this…you," I said, "I can't believe I'm sitting with Anna Nicole Smith, the real thing, in the flesh!"

"You're repeating yourself George, I'm real, trust me," she patted my knee reassuringly and shocks of pleasure went through me, I felt my cock stir at her touch.

Well here goes, I thought to myself, "Can I see them?" I asked aloud.

"What?" asked Anna looking a little confused.

"Your breasts," I said.

"What?!" she replied her tone shocked and she almost looked a little angry.

"I'm sorry," I said, blushing and turning my head.

"Don't be," she said, patting my knee again, "You just took me by surprise, is all."

"Sorry," I said, looking down and still not catching her eye, "It's just that I've dreamed about your breasts for so long. Written stories about them, watched you in movies, and now I'm meeting you for real and I thought…" I let the sentence drift off and glanced up at Anna's face. She was still looking kind of shocked, but her initial anger seemed to have softened.

"Thought what?" she asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"I thought I might be able to see them, to make my dreams come true," I replied quietly.

Anna bit her lip and thought for a moment, "Okay," she said at last.

"Really?" I asked, my face lighting up as I looked back up at her, she was grinning.

"Sure, why not?" she said with a shrug. She then untucked her 'Hooters' t-shirt from her jeans and pulled it up and off over her head. My breath caught in my throat as I caught sight of her bountiful jugs, encased in a lacy white bra. Impossibly, they looked even bigger without her t-shirt on, the massive orbs swelling against the white lace of her low cut bra, ample flesh welling up like two giant balloons and threatening to pop free at any moment.

"Oh god," I moaned softly as she arched her back and reached behind to unclasp her bra. The movement thrust her chest out even further, her giant tits swelling forwards towards me, mouthwateringly close.

And then I saw them, the real things.

She unhooked her bra and let it drop forward off her big tits, they spilled out over her chest larger than life. The ample orbs of her breasts looked massive on her slim frame, they thrust out from her chest and were topped by smallish hard nipples and dark areolas.

"Wow," I breathed, and wanting to maintain my momentum I reached up gingerly with both hands and cupped the ample swells. Anna gasped slightly but didn't protest as I stroked her big tits, letting the flesh fill my hands as I cupped the huge orbs.

"Fantastic," I gasped, giving her large boobs an ever so gentle and tender squeeze, not wanting to get too carried away with her yet and ruin my chances of fun. My hands slid over the full expanse of her breast, stroking the vast flesh and letting her nipples scrape across my palms. I gave her tits another squeeze, a little firmer this time, then found her nipples with my fingers and gently pinched them.

"You like?" Anna asked, looking down at my hands as they roamed her chest. I softly began to squeeze and fondle her big tits now, the massive flesh welling up between my fingertips as I applied a little more pressure to my gropes. I looked up to see Anna's lips parted and a frowned expression on her face as if she wasn't sure whether she was enjoying this or wanted me to stop.

Stopping was, of course, the last thing on my mind. "You've got wonderful big tits," I murmured, fondling quite vigorously now, almost mauling her lovely swollen breasts. My fingers again seized her nipples and I pinched on them quite hard and tugged, lifting her big breasts slightly up off her chest. I then shook her nipples and watched with delight as her ample tit-flesh jiggled and shook across her chest, I thought I could almost hear them sloshing the way I was shaking them about.

"Can I taste them?" I asked, looking up at her as I resumed squeezing and massaging her big honkers.

"Ahh.." she paused, gasping slightly as I gave a particularly hard squeeze, "I'm not sure…"

I didn't wait for her to finish and leaned forward, sucking a hardened nipple into my mouth and working it with my tongue and lips. Anna moaned as I held her big tits by the undersides, lifting them for my mouth as I lapped at first one nipple then the other. I was in heaven. I worked across to her other tit and sucked forcefully on the nipple, trying to get as much of her big breast into my mouth as I could. I then buried my face right into her deep cleavage, using my hands to press her tits against the side of my face as I ground my face into her buxom chest.

"Mmmfph!" I moaned around a mouthful of tit, using my tongue to roll Anna's hard nipple. I heard her moaning above me as I swiped my tongue along the underside of one heavy breast then licked my way over to her other nipple. She was obviously getting turned on, time to make my next move.

I stood up from the couch, pausing only momentarily to take in the sight of the topless actress before pushing her down so that she was lying on her back along the couch. Anna then gasped in surprise my still didn't move to stop me as I unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers and underwear, my thick cock springing free, erect and hard as a pole.

Without waiting for her permission I straddling her on the couch and moved up her body, resting my heavy cock on her chest between her heaving breasts. She groaned in surprise as I slide my hips further forward, wedging my cock in her cleavage.

"I've been wanting to do this since I first laid eyes on you Anna Nicole Smith," I said, getting a thrill from using her full name, as if to remind myself who I was about to titty fuck. She stared wordlessly up at me with wide eyes filled with anticipation as I reached down and took hold of her big boobs, one in each hand. I gave them a brief, lusty squeeze, then pressed them together around my hard dick, forming a deep, pillowed sheath.

"Oh yeah George," breathed Anna as I tightly grasped her big tits and moved them up and down against my shaft, wanking myself with her massive breasts, "Fuck my big titties!" she gasped.

With that I began to move my hips against the tugs I was making on her tits, sliding my cock up and down through her deep cleavage with increasing speed.

"Oh yes!" I gasped, really going to town now, humping her boobs hard and fast, and tightening the grip I had on those lovely big boobs of hers. The flesh of her tits was jiggling and shaking around my hands as I fucked her chest, turning me on even more. The friction against my cock was surprisingly good, despite her chest being slick with sweat and my precum. I knew I would not last much longer.

My hands squeezed tight on her breasts as I tit-fucked her with increasing vigor, the head of my throbbing penis appearing at the top of her cleavage with each thrust then vanishing back into the fleshy pillows of her tits as I drew back.

"Oh god," I murmured, I could not believe it, I'm actually fucking Anna Nicole Smith's magnificent hooters! With each thrust through the slick valley my cock was getting harder and my eruption closer. My fingers dug deep into the firm flesh of her tits as I pumped faster and faster.

Then as the head of my cock drove up to the top of Anna's tits, she actually leaned forward and licked it as it appeared. I moaned and felt a trembling in my balls as I drew back for another thrust.

"Not much longer," I told her in a strangled groan as she licked my cock for a second time.

Then, I could stand it no longer. Releasing her much abused tits I grabbed the top of her head and pulled her up as I thrust my cock lustfully into her mouth. She groaned around the thick shaft as I rammed it into her throat. At the same moment I exploded, pumping my cum straight into her mouth. Anna desperately swallowed as I shot rope after rope of hot sticky sperm directly into her, spending my lust.

I looked down as my orgasms subsided and Anna began to suck on my still twitching cock, cleaning the last of my seed from the sticky pole. Below me the gorgeous blonde actress had my dick in her mouth! It was almost enough to make me cum all over again.

After almost a full minute of her cleaning and sucking my tender dick it became too much for me and I sat back, my cock popping from her mouth with a heavy sucking noise.

"That was incredible!" I gasped, lying back on the couch, "Absolutely incredible!"

I wondering for a moment if, by shoving my cock in her mouth, I had gone too far. Then to my surprise Anna sat up, her breasts slick with sweat and some of my cum.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked me, her voice a husky purr. She then leaned over and sucked my limp, sticky cock back into her mouth. I sat up and groaned in surprise, my dick was super sensitive in it's post-orgasm flaccid state and Anna's wet sucking mouth almost drove me insane.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,733 Followers
12