The Reality Blur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crouched down to her level, placing my hands on the sides of her face. "I'm so glad you're okay. I was very worried. I was intensely monitoring the news of the typhoon. Your village..." I looked around at this poor girls community, her neighborhood, her home, it was all destroyed. The deepest feeling of sympathy engrossed my mind. I would do anything I could to help this poor girl, I would rebuild this entire village with my bare hands if I had to.

Her eyes were glistening with happiness. It was as if she could read my mind and understand my intentions.

HHHHRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

My heart stopped dead in its tracks. "No! Not again!" I yelled.

My vision began blurring and my hearing was impairing. I could feel my hands trembling. My body was collapsing under the weight of the sirens power.

"HEEELLPP US!!!!" "HEELLLPPPP" "PLEASE" "PLEASE HELP" There were voices all around me screaming for my attention. My sight was almost entirely gone and all I could hear was the shrilling sound of screaming voices.

HHHHRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

The siren was deafening. I fell to the dirt on the ground. My mind was shaking, but my body was frozen in a state of paralysis. This was it. I thought to myself. I was going to die a horrific death; blind to my reigning doom, and deaf to all but the sound of death itself.

-------------------------------------------

Er.... Er.... Er.... Er.... Er... Er....

The heart-rate monitor was the only sound that penetrated the silence of my spare bedroom. I sat in the bedside chair with my head in my hands, unable to look at my grandmother lying in the bed. I was the only other person in the room at this point. I had desperately needed some time alone with her, before she passed.

I let out a long breath through my nose and finally lifted my head off of my hands. I reached out and placed my hand atop hers. I rubbed her thumb, it was impossibly small, the cancer was fulfilling its executionary duties without an imperfection. I silently stared at her for a few moments, she was in a coma of sorts; her body preparing for its final resting place.

"You were a good grandma. Don't- don't ever forget that." These were the last words I would ever say to her. My vocal chords tightening and restricting any further sound. I got up and kissed her on the forehead. I rubbed the top of her head and then exited the room, tears filling my eyes.

As I walked down the staircase, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. The chandelier, it seemed to have a flow of uncontrolled electric current running through it; sparks were firing off in different directions. Well that's not right. I thought to myself. I continued walking down the stairs. Just as I reached the bottom step, black soot began filling the air. The ground, the walls, and everything around me turned to a charred black. Smoke was filtering itself in a ghostly manner throughout the house.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. I couldn't see anything, the smoke was blinding. Where's the front door?! I was panicking.

I started to cough uncontrollably, the smoke was inhabiting the space in my lungs. My body began sweating profusely. Wherever in the house it was that I was standing, it was getting hotter and hotter.

I slumped down onto the floor. Pulling myself into a fetal position and lying there, uncontrollably shaking. I was inhaling nothing but smoke now, death was certain. I just hoped that it would be soon, before the plume of fire exploded through the blackness. It was chaotic, as if the fires of hell were being channelled through a portal in my home. At this point, there would be no rescuing, I was going to die.

Suddenly, a horribly high-pitched sound ripped through the house. It was as if someone had poked a hole through a huge, highly pressurized, torpedo. And now all of that pressure was being explosively released through that hole.

As the sound slowly came to an end, the smoke died down. The heat was gone in an instant and the charred remains were fully remedied. The house looked perfectly normal. This sound that I thought was so horrible, ended up being beautiful. It had reversed the damage that a raging inferno inflicted upon my home; it had saved my life.

And then it dawned on me. All of these horrible things; they were memories. Immediately, one certainty became readily apparent to me. This wasn't real. I was in a dream.

Chapter 3 - Achieving Total Lucidity

My head felt as if it were floating in space, it was absolute and total weightlessness. 'I can't believe I'm lucid, I can't believe it, I'm in a dream.' I thought to myself.

I looked around my house. Everything was perfect, clean, and organized; a total parallel to waking reality. The detail was magnificent.

The fantasy world that my brain had created for me was amazing, however. I wanted more. This was MY world, my realm, I could be a god here. I could control anything and everything around me. I could do anything I wanted. There was a slight stir in my pants at that thought.

I walked out the front door of the house and stepped onto the wrap-around porch. "Is there anyone around here? Anyone?" I called out.

Hmmm... I thought. No one around at all? This was especially abnormal, even in the dream world, because it was such a beautiful and bright sunny day outside. The absence of humans ran counter to what would be expected of such a charming day.

I walked down the concrete steps of the porch. In the lucid dream world, movement feels weightless and empty, your brain compensates by superimposing a feeling of contracting and restricting muscles; however, it is wonderfully absent of any sort of fatigue or pain.

This was unbelievable. The aroma of spring flowers and freshly mowed grass flowed throughout the air. Even the smell of spring was a perfect resemblance of waking reality.

I walked down the long winding path to the driveway, my moms massive oak tree shadowed me from the powerful rays of sunlight. I stepped onto the sidewalk, there was still no one in sight. A sudden rippling of fear shot up my spine, the hairs on my neck instantly standing. At any second, I thought, this whole dream world could turn into some horrendous and horrific nightmare. Being alone was getting creepy, I needed to find some people.

I began to walk down the sidewalk of my residential street. I was in a search, better yet, a hunt for humanity. After passing a few houses I decided to pick up the pace and begin running. My legs were faster than usual. And there was an unnatural elasticity to my joints, it felt like I was bouncing, sort of like running on clouds.

I didn't even miss a breath, even after increasing my speed. This was amazing. However, I still wasn't moving as fast as I wanted to. Then, a thought entered my mind. Flight! It started as an empty and fleeting possibility, but within seconds it spread its thick roots and had grounded itself in my mind.

I picked up the pace even further. I was now literally bouncing, each step lifting me up a few feet into the air and shooting me forward at speeds too fast for reality.

My increase in speed caused new sights, sounds, and feelings to arouse my senses. Like riding a convertible, the blasting wind drove my hair into a frenzy of movement. The objects in my peripheral were blurred and nothing but the howling wind could be heard. A feeling of euphoria bursted its way through my veins.

With my next step I decided to flap my arms in a quick eagle-like motion. This apparently was convincing enough for my mind. With that motion my body suddenly lifted high off the ground. My head and feet shifted position so that I was now parallel to the earth. I felt like superman. Of course, I absolutely had to stick my right arm straight out and fully embody the superhero's picturesque pose.

CRACK!!

Out of nowhere a whip lashed me right out of the sky. My body slammed hard and fast into the ground. Dust rose a few feet up off the earth and clouded my field of vision. I rubbed my fists on my eyes and squinted so that I could see the damage. When the majority of the dust settled and I looked down at my body I discovered that I was completely naked. I had absolutely no clothes on; the only thing that coated me was dirt and dust after being unexpectedly whipped out of the sky.

After getting over the initial uneasy feeling of being naked in the middle of my str- what the hell? I looked around and I was now in an massive field. It was covered in short, dark green grass with small bright yellow dandelions sprouting up every square foot or so. I was sitting in the exact center of that field. About one hundred feet away from every direction was a line of trees. Apparently, I was located in the middle of some forest or wooded area. I can't hear any cars or people, so I assume that means I'm in a relatively rural setting. Additionally, the sounds of the forest surround me; birds chirping in the distance, bushes rustling, the scattering of squirrels across tree branches, all of which were easily audible.

I decided that, regardless of my complete nudity, I was going to lay back and enjoy the rays of warm sun on my skin. Maybe I could even darken my ridiculously pale skin. Can you tan in your mind? I thought to myself.

Relaxing in this peaceful and subtly exotic meadow was pure bliss. Unfortunately, I had a hunch that it would be short lived.

After what seemed like only moments, and right on cue, I noticed a strange figure in the distance. The figure stood motionless. Standing there, it looked like its sole purpose was to silently observe me; as if I were an animal in a cage.

The hair on my neck stood up and my spine shuddered at the thought. What or who was it that was watching me?

The distance from my eyes and the thick tree line was making it very difficult for me to make out exactly what it was. I stood up to get a better look, since I was naked I decided to place my hands in front of myself to preserve my dignity.

Almost immediately succeeding standing up, the figure began to move towards me. After a few steps it reached the tree line and became clear and plainly visible as it passed into the open meadow. That's when I realized what it was, rather, who it was.

She was a tall and slender woman. She walked swiftly towards me, possibly thirty-or-so feet away. She was at least 5'10. She had short red hair fixed neatly into a provocative bob-cut which magnificently accentuated her toned and slender face. Her subtle cheekbones and soft jaw line, gave her a dominant but sexy feminine appearance. Her skin was very light, making her round blue eyes prominent and enticing. But most apparent to my eye was her body, it was naked, wrapped in nothing but a black satin cloth that left little to the imagination. The cloth wrapped around her upper legs and covered only a small area of her heat before wrapping up around her flat and well-toned stomach. Her large and perky breasts were almost entirely visible apart from the small pert nipples that could just barely be seen poking through the cloth.

I shook my head in disbelief and tried to focus my eyes on the stunning beauty walking towards me. As I stared at the sexiest body I had ever seen in my life walking towards me, I could feel my member very quickly reach its full size. All the while, I kept my hands in place, desperately trying to cover myself.

The woman's tongue lightly traced her upper lip. "Hello friend"

"Umm...Who are you?" I asked.

She took another few steps towards me so that she was only a couple feet away. I noticed that she had no shoes on, which revealed her tiny, but very cute feet. Her blue eyes seemed to get brighter as she watched me.

"Um..Ex-excuse me?" I asked again.

The look in the woman's eyes told me that she wanted me. And from her confident body-language it felt like she could get whatever she wanted.

She took another step towards me and shrunk the gap between our bodies to mere inches. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she leaned her head in close. She extended her arm and slowly traced her index finger up the front of my thigh.

I rolled my head back, a moan barely escaping my lips.

I looked back down at her face, her eyes without-blinking remained focused on me. She had a devious smile on her face, her perfect white teeth protruding just enough to show them off.

"Why are yo- what's your na--" She cut my words off and pushed her lips forcefully against mine. They were sultry and painted a bright red. Her tongue pressed up against my teeth, slowly I complied and let her through. Her hand was now caressing mine, which I was still using to cover myself.

She pulled her head back from mine. "Shhh.." She held her finger up to her mouth. Slowly, she lowered her body to the ground until she was on her knees with her head facing my erection. She placed her hands on my hands and pushed them to the side against the front of my legs.

My jaw was dropping in response to the absolute sex goddess that was seducing me into an oversexed trance.

While pinning each hand against my legs she moved her face towards my cock. Her tongue tracing the base and slowly twirling its way around until it reached the tip. As hard as I tried, I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure.

After a few more teasing twirls she looked up at my eyes and in an instant engulfed my cock.

"Uhggnnn"

She continued to swallow it down until all eight inches were stuffed in her mouth.

Slowly, I began thrusting my hips towards her. Her face now sucking my full length in and out, but at a slow pace.

I grew desperate, she was tormenting me with her teasing. I pushed her hands off mine, suddenly gaining confidence, and placed them behind her head. She released me from her mouth just long enough to give a demonically sexual smile, her eyes no longer blue and now glowing red. This time when she went to take my sex into her mouth it was faster. She engulfed it all in a second and was now sucking on me faster than I could handle.

There was a stirring in my balls, I could feel a massive release coming on. She noticed my growing pleasure and placed her right hand under my shaft and the other around the base. She was massaging my balls, and pumping furiously with her hand, with each full lengthed motion I reciprocated and slammed my full member down deep into her throat.

I let my head fall back and my eyes roll backwards as she pumped faster and faster into her mouth. I could feel it about to happen, my abs tightened as I prepared myself.

"I..I...I'm about to cum"

Her glowing red eyes and the speeding up of her hand and mouth told me she wanted me to finish.

"Oh fuck"

I thrusted myself as deep as I could and exploded in her mouth. My massive load streaming down into her stomach. When I was done she pulled my cock out of her mouth and licked the remaining drip of cum on the tip.

"Holy fuck, that was fucking unbelievable." I told her as she came to a standing position.

There was still a little bit of my cum left on her chin which she promptly scooped up with her finger and then sucked off.

"We aren't done here, not yet." The woman eyes pierced right through mine. She had a plan for me, and she was going to carry it out.

"But, I'm done. There's no way I'll be able to get back up that quickly." My sex was still quivering from its treatment.

She leaned in and pressed her lips up against my ear, "Kiss me."

I pulled back and looked at her eyes, still glowing red. She gave an inviting smile. With that, I leaned in and pressed my lips against her. As I did so, an aroma passed up through my nose. My skin began to tingle, my whole body slowly starting to feel electric.

She pulled back from my face and motioned me to look down, I was sporting a full erection. It stood as full as it could possibly be. She moved in closer and wrapped her hand around me, slowly pulling herself and me down to the ground so that she was on her back and I was on top of her, my erection in her hand.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Shut up, and fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can, fuck me until you cum"

She released her grip from me. I tugged on the long satin cloth wrapped around her until it was fully unravelled and she was entirely naked. I moved my hands across her toned belly and cupped my fingers around her beautiful milky-white breasts. My eyes traced down to her heat and noted the wetness, she was ready to take all of me inside of her. Quickly, I motioned myself towards her sex. As the tip pressed up against her opening, she provocatively bit her lip, licking it afterwards.

As I was about to enter, her legs lifted and wrapped around my back, her feet twisting and locking her body into place. I looked down at her magnificent body laying on the grass, her breasts were swollen and heavy, they were aching to be groped and manipulated.

I pulled back an inch or two and then promptly shoved my entire member deep inside of her. Her insides were hot and wet, the juices spilling out the sides and moistening my cock. Her mouth poured open in response. I continued to slowly thrust myself into and out of her, her seductive pleas for more grew.

"That's it, right like that. Just faster, and harder. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, fuck me like the dirty little slut I am."

My body responded with floods of testosterone being pumped through my blood. My face contorted with a look of sexual aggression. I started to thrust myself faster and harder.

"ughn.. ughn.. ughn.. ughn" Her moans were growing louder and louder.

I could feel my balls churning, begging me to go even faster and harder and allow me to release the massive load that was currently brewing. I removed my hands from her breasts and positioned them on her waist. "Flip around, now."

She twisted her body and I pushed her movements along with my hands so that we were now in the doggy-style position. I gripped her waist tightly and began thrusting again. This time, immediately I picked up the pace.

My powerful thrusts forced her into a bending over position, her shoulders and face now pressed against the grass. She reached her right hand underneath her belly and squeezed on my balls. "Harder!" She yelled.

I brought my left-hand underneath her so that it was clutching her breast and moved my right-hand to her clit. I continued to thrust, faster and harder every time. I rubbed my index and middle finger over her clit as fast as I thrusted, she was dripping wet.

Her forehead was pressed hard against the grass, she was screaming in piercingly-loud pleasure.

With this response I grew even more aggressive and was now slamming my pelvis against her ass. All of my eight inches deeply pounded at her insides, with unimaginable speed.

"ughn.. fuck.. I... ughn... want... ughn... fucking... cum... ughn... cum inside of me"

My balls churned deeply at this, I could feel a massive orgasm about to come. I moved my hands back to her hips and thrusted as fast as I could for a few seconds longer and then in one last powerful push, I jammed my entire cock into her, as far and as hard as it would go. Cum shot deep into her womb. Over and over and over, more and more cum, an endless amount was flooding her insides.

After the river of cum stopped flowing she released my balls and fell flat onto the grass. I stayed inside of her, my breathing out of control, and lay naked on top of her. I placed my cheek against her back and just stared out across the field. My hands only now were discovering the perfection of her skin as I slowly ran them up and down her arms and legs, and as far as I could reach while still being inside and on top of her. That was the best sex I have ever had.

I snuggled closely to the woman, the fantastic aroma emanating off her body enthralled me. I closed my eyes for a few moments, just enough to catch my breath.