The Reality of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about six or seven of these, I could see my nipples, clipped, extending to a length I had never seen before. They must have been two inches long. As the men tortured me, two took photos of my nude, helpless body at the mercy of the button pusher! Once I reached the point to where I was beyond responding, the men removed the inserts and clips, and they blindfolded me.

Once I was blindfolded, I heard something that sounded like the men were removing their masks. Then, to prove I was right, I felt the first man, whoever he was, climb on the bed and then mount me. It took about three minutes for him to cum, and then, as quickly as he had finished, another man mounted me and I was fucked again and again and again. Unable to move, still tied, and now blindfolded and my mouth still ducktaped, I was used six, seven, eight times, and beyond that, I lost count.

They fucked me endlessly, taking turns for more than an hour. I could tell from the smell that some of the men fucked me two and three times. By the time they had completely emptied their balls and spurted all of the cum they had, my pussy had lost all feeling. I was completely used, wet, and filled with cum.

After what seemed like hours of abuse, the man with the button walked up close to my face and with a massive slap, he hit me time and time again, slapping my face until I thought he would beat me to death. Then, he said, “Peggy, if you tell anyone about tonight, we will come back, and the next time will be much more unpleasant! Do you understand me, whore?”

I nodded my head “yes...” with tears running down my cheeks. With that, he slapped my face again, and in doing so, three other men also started slapping my body. Two slapped my breasts while another forcefully spanked my pussy until I was sobbing!

“You’ll be able to get out of the ropes if you work at it, my dear! Have a good night, Mrs Peggy, and remember what I said!”

With that, the men gathered up their things, turned out the light, and as silently as they had come in, they left, leaving me crying in the darkness... legs still tied wide open and physically exhausted and with a puddle of cum still seeping from my well used pussy, I lay there, helpless, too tired to try and release myself.