The Really Complicated Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on her bed and he discussed how nice it had been but how it had finished too quickly for him to appreciate it. She said that perhaps they could do it again later.

For her, later meant in a few days. For him, he came back in half an hour later, his erection raging and being his mother's son was able to nag her onto her hands and knees and fucked her again, gaining confidence with each thrust lasting twice as long as the time before. Such was his gusto, the still damp towel had slipped off of her back and her nightdress had ridden up.

This time he sprayed his depleted load across her bottom and up her back reaching almost to her shoulders. She collapsed on her bed sated. Tim knew nothing of the female orgasm, and wouldn't have recognised it if Mum had indeed had one. I guessed she probably had.

So 'cock time' was born; once or twice a week, he'd go into her bedroom and she'd roll onto her hands and knees and pull her nightdress up so he could 'masturbate using her vagina' then come onto her pale skin. The rest of the week he had my freshly laundered pants to come into.

With practice he'd managed to last some considerable time before shooting his load on her bottom, thighs and back. She must have appreciated his attentions as she seemed never to turn him down. As the years passed lubricant was introduced as her body clock took its toll. She told him that I could not know about it; it probably meant that there would be no 'cock time' when I was at home. He'd already told her about how he'd caught a glimpse of me in the bathroom, and he said how he'd enjoyed wanking at my memory.

Well, she said, why not take the opportunity of finding a way of making a better view point so he could always see 'whoever was in the shower'. More 'green eyed monster' from Mum.

So the hole was prepared, cut, waterproofed and a small stopper made to prevent drafts and steam escaping.

His letching of me began for real then. I now realised why I was made to feel so unwelcome when I got home for my holidays. While Tim liked looking at my pussy and arse, it was nothing compared to his two or three times a week 'cock time' with Mum. I also realised why Mum had so taken against me when she heard me suggesting Tim came and lived with me, it was straight up girlish jealously. It also explained why he was 'technically' a virgin, he'd never actually come IN someone.

Sitting naked on my bed occasionally looking at the shape of his fantastic cock just through his PJ's, I couldn't bring myself to condemn Mum for her taking advantage of her own son.

"Well," I said, "seeing as we are sat virtually naked anyway," I pushed the duvet down with my feet and lay back, my hands to my sides.

"Wow Lainey!" he said, "You're beautiful; this morning was the first time I've ever seen you, like all of you, your body is just... well..." I giggled, Ok he was my brother but I still love compliments like any girl.

"I can see you like it," I said, "seeing as you've seen all of me, I reckon it's only fair that you take your trousers off I can see all of you."

He nodded, and slid down the bed slightly to enable him get to the waist band of his PJ's. In no time his legs were up and he was sliding them off, kicking them to the side I finally got to see his penis in its full and angry glory. It looked perfect and he lay down allowing his jutting cock to stand out from him.

I felt my hands drawn to it in the same way that Mum must have done. I had never seen anything like it, ever. I had some sexy story books but they had no pictures, and this was a real education.

He put his hand on it which only threw its size into more relief. I felt so amazingly horny but felt that what was going on was enough and already way too complicated.

"Tim," I said, "I can't give you cock time like Mum does..."

"Did," he said, "we haven't done it for a few years now, I've just had... you - to look at I mean."

"OK then, seeing as you watch me while I wank in the shower and I watch you, surely there's nothing to stop as doing it now is there?"

Tim must have seen the opportunity opening out before him.

"OK," he said, "how are we going to do this?" I slid down the bed and rolled onto one side facing him, and he did the same.

He started to pull his foreskin up and down, and I began to rub across my enlarged clit and pussy, lifting my leg so he could see what I was doing down there. We both started to gasp, smiling at each other and this new game.

"Tim," I panted, "I once heard you say you wanted to squeeze my tits and come on my arse," I gasped, "want to do it now?"

"Oh God, Lainey," he gasped rolling closer to me to thrust his spare hand at my chest and grab at my tits, before pushing his groin at me as he went into orgasm. I guessed what my suggestion had caused in him and quickly rolled flat on my front pinning his left arm under me and bringing my arse in contact with his spurting cock. For the first time I felt my brothers come splash against my bare skin and it kept coming, just requiring the occasional slow pump on his cock from him, its warm wetness splashing on my arse, and my back.

Feeling his left hand grabbing my tits under me and his wet penis, his strong hand and his come all touching my arse, my right hand strummed hard at my clit and I came gasping, smiling, eventually looking straight into Tim's smiling face as I came down.

"Wow, Lainey," he said, "Did you come?"

"Of course I did," I said, "It was very sexy and very nice."

"So would you like to do it again sometime?"

Conscious that he had once said this same thing to Mum, I said that we could but I wanted some breakfast first.

Tim, deprived of physical sexual contact for some time, allowed me my breakfast. Dressed in just my towelling dressing gown, I stood to put the breakfast things in sink for washing up and Tim playfully tackled me, pinning me to the counter at the same time pulling up my gown to expose my bottom.

I had been taken by a couple of boyfriends like this before and had greatly enjoyed it, but then I was on the pill and it wasn't my brother.

"Tim," I said feeling his cock pushing against the bare cheeks of my arse, "Go easy, remember what I said," the next thing I knew was his left hand in the middle of my back pushing me flat on the worktop and holding me down, and his hand pumping and the end of his cock brushing against my bum.

I managed to squeeze a hand between the worktop and my body and reached my puss, stroking my clit fiercely and trying to match Tim's strokes. The contact was so rude, lewd and sexy I felt that my orgasm was almost there, but I wanted to come with Tim, I wanted to feel his sperm splash over my bottom and up my back, just as my Mum had first done ten or so years ago.

"Come on Tim," I panted, "I'm nearly there, let's do it together,"

"Oh Lainey," he gasped, "I'm ready, tell me when you're coming,"

"Oh," I gasped as my uterus contracted and expanded, "Fuck! Tim, now! I'm coming! Oh God, I'm coming!"

"Uuuurrrgh!!" he roared pushing his thighs and his balls against my arse as he spurted his semen across my back, trapping my hand against the kitchen unit but my busy finger had done it's work.

"My arse Tim," I cried out, still strumming hard at my clit and puss, "come on my arse." I gritted my teeth as I pushed through the agonised ecstasy.

"Oooh yeah," and as he pulled back I felt the burning heat of his orgasm splash against my arse cheeks. He moved back from me still stroking through the last of his orgasm and I slumped on the worktop giggling, putting a hand to my arse and touching Tim's come. I crooned feeling his hot, slimy wetness and rubbing it into my bottom with my fingers.

"That was lovely Tim," I said, "here, come and feel." I rested my head on one hand touching my arse with the other.

"Can I?" he said, his face beaming.

"Tim, you've just pinned me down, dragged my gown up and wanked over my arse, why do you think I wouldn't let you touch my bum?" I shrugged off my gown.

"I was never allowed to touch Mum," he said thoughtfully.

"Well," I said standing up and feeling Tim's come run from my back to tickle and trickle down into the cleft of my arse stopping at my anus, "Make some more tea and come to my room for your first sex education lesson!"

I went to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue; as Mum had once said Tim was probably extremely virile and fertile and the last thing I wanted was his come running into my pussy and an unexpected surprise nine months later!

I lay naked on my bed and he came in a few moments later, his well exercised penis swinging like an elephant's trunk.

That whole afternoon we lay on my bed naked and playing with each other. It seemed that other than being wanked by Mum or fucking her he'd never been allowed to touch her with anything other than his penis, so when I let him touch me all over it was a complete first for him.

He was amazingly gentle and for three hours he touched my boobs, squeezed them, groping with just gentle nudges from me as to what I liked. He squeezed my nipples, making them harden more than they were.

After that I let him rub and stroke my thighs prior to lying between them and scrutinising my pussy closer than it ever had been before, closer even than the lovely Debs once had.

He so very gently parted my lips, looking at what lay between. He'd studied biology at A level and, quite sweetly I thought, started naming the various bits he came across, while I just lay and let him, getting wetter and more swollen as he did so.

"Lainey," he said, as I felt his warm breath on my vulva, "can I put a finger inside?"

"Yes," I said, "feel free... oooooooh!" I crooned feeling his long digit rub around inside me. I talked him around my soft swollen pussy, and he found my cervix and strummed the sensitive skin around that making me almost vibrate with the intensity of his massage. Finally I talked him down to my G-spot and on instruction he scrubbed that with gusto,

"Oh Tim," I gasped, feeling my first orgasm with a man in at least three years, "keeping going Darling," I hissed, "right there, aaaaaaaawwww Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" I gasped feeling my orgasm start in my boots and finish in the pit of my stomach.

"Wow Lainey," he said easing the scrub, "yo're peeing yourself..."

"Don't... worry..." I panted, "Perfectly normal," I added through gritted teeth.

Finally, I felt his fingers strum my clitty, and there, laying in my own bed with my own brother with his face so close to my cunt I could feel his breath, I reached my first ever multiple orgasm. Even Debs gave up at one.

Tim was so impressed with his handiwork that he kept going, seconds, minutes, hours I couldn't tell but after a while it became too much and I pushed his hand away and collapsed back to recover.

Beaming like a Cheshire cat he lay next to me, his hands folded across his chest, every now and again surreptitiously sniffing his pussy wet fingers.

I must have nodded off, as a few minutes later he put hands on my tits again, probably with a view to starting over.

"No," I said gently pushing his hand away, "I'll get sore and you won't be able to do it for a while, lay back," I said, "now it's your turn." His hard cock stuck out so long and so hard, it was all I could do not to throw myself at it, or on to it rather.

I reached out and touched it for the first time, it was like iron, and not for the first time I wondered how it would feel inside me, thrusting in and out of me piston-like while I lay beneath him letting him use me. Just how must it have felt for Mum, I thought, being on your hands and knees with a monster like this pumping in and out touching everything...

"Lainey?" Tim said, "you OK?"

"Yes," I said shaking the thought of him taking me from behind out of my head, "just imagining what it's like having this inside me."

"You can if..."

"No," I crooned idly wanking his cock slowly at first, "I'm not ready for kids yet thanks Tim."

"OK," he smiled, closing his eyes and allowing himself to go with the feeling.

In my few long term relationships I'd really enjoyed oral sex especially 'sixty nine'. The mutual intimacy you can only find when you have your mouth on your lover's sex while they do the same to you. I'd done the same thing with Debs but as she was shorter than me it wasn't as comfy and I had to lay on the bottom and prop my head on pillows, and I always preferred being on the top.

I wanted to suck Tim, but knew once he'd tried that he'd never go for simple masturbation like this again. I'd save it for a special occasion, once he'd sucked me for instance, then I'd introduce him to my favourite precursor to the real deal.

I lay on my side propped on an elbow, stroking his hard, huge member gently, wanting him to enjoy the feeling, trailing my hand over his helmet as one of my former boyfriends had once shown me. I knew that I could keep him going with this slow hand, but also knew that he'd get frustrated. I wanted him to build up some steam; more than that I wanted to see how much come actually poured out of this monster. He didn't disappoint.

I began to pump him at speed now and he opened his eyes looking at my large boobs bouncing so close to his hands. He reached out and grabbed a nipple and pinched. Oww! My nips are always sensitive -- more so when I'm lying naked next to someone who's spent the afternoon making me come!

He stroked and cupped my boobs, pinching my hard nipples as I wanked him. I noticed that my gasps and giggles made him strain into my pumping hand, and I knew he was nearly there.

"OK Tim, you're nearly there," I said, slowing right down, "I want you to come on my tits."

"Oh yeah," he gasped, I stopped wanking him just in case he spurted with the thought.

"Kneel between my legs," I rolled onto my back pulling my knees up as high as I could get them, and Tim quickly knelt, his huge cock pointing at me dangerously. Tim put both hands on the headboard of the bed, his face red with the strain, but his penis at a perfect angle to spray all over my breasts.

I started to wank him, again, knowing my words would help him along the way.

"Come on Tim," I gasped, "come for me, spray your jizz over my big boobs like you've always wanted to you dirty big boy!"

"OH FUCK!" he gasped, "LAINEY! OH LAINEY, aaaaah shiiiiiiiit..." his teeth gritted and eyes closed and I felt his cock swell for the big moment, and I grinned and pumped him hard.

"Oh yea..." I had opened my mouth to exclaim and continue my dirty talk, but Tim's body had the last laugh. As I'd opened my mouth Tim had pushed his penis forward and the slight change in angle sent his first bolt of semen straight into my open mouth and onto my tongue, I gasped and gagged slightly, closing my mouth instinctively but still tasting his salty gift, something Mum had never done. His second bolt sprayed onto my chin, cheek and neck, but as he relaxed into it I pulled his cock down slightly and felt his wet heat splash across my tits as I'd intended originally. I looked at the snakes eye on his helmet and watched as it opened and closed with his pleasure.

"Aaaaahahaha," he part gasped, part giggled finally opening his eyes and looking down as he final few spurts dribbled out of my boobs, "Oh wow, Lainey, that was great," I smiled and dragged his cock across my flesh, squeezing out the last drops and using the head to spread his essence across my chest especially my nipples.

"Look at all your come Tim," I said, gently rubbing him through the last of his spasms and looking down at the pools of his semen running down my boobs and starting to trickle down my sides. Tim relaxed and sat back on his haunches, his still stiff penis standing out and a final few trickles of white running down it. He had come loads, it was more than your average 10cc's that most men produce, and looking at his elephantine testicles gently hanging between his legs I could see why.

I reached down and held his hands, it had been a wonderful afternoon's work and we had both enjoyed ourselves immensely and I wanted it to end in a cuddle, I am a woman after all. So I gently pulled his hands so he would lie on top of me squishing his come between us.

Surprisingly he didn't so much as comment on the wet warm lubrication between us, instead choosing to use it rub his sparse chest hair against my tits.

With him lying on my chest he looked directly into my face, "Oh I splashed some on your face, wow,"

"Yeah, you got some in my mouth as well," I said, his face inches from mine as he relaxed more of his insubstantial weight onto me, "Here, you can taste..." with one gently hand on the back of his head I pulled his mouth down onto mine.

It was obvious he'd never French kissed anyone before but he got the message pretty quick and soon I was snogging my brother, his come now covering both him and me, and over both of our faces as we rolled and writhed across my bed.

Clutching him with my thighs it seemed the most natural thing in the world and I could so easily have taken his semi soft member that was now rubbing against my clit, and slipped it up into my sopping pussy, but it was already way more complicated than I ever thought it would be.

When I woke an hour later it was to Tim standing above me still naked, his chest hair matted against his skin with his own come, grinning widely with a mug of tea.

We showered together, laughing and joking in a way we probably hadn't since puberty. My bathroom had large bath with shower rather than one of those skinny little cubicles of those days, and we used all of it. We dressed and went out to the local Indian restaurant and had a curry and a few beers, walking back to my place hand in hand. It was our first date.

We slept together, I mean just 'slept', I wore a nightdress and he his PJ trousers; we woke the next morning at the same time, him with a raging erection. I started to get some idea of how he must have badgered Mum, as he began to nag me to wank him. Laughing together I tried to put him off in the way that women have for thousands of years.

I whined, complained that he only wanted me for sex and generally tried to put him off. I had every intention of letting him of course, but my poor puss was still a bit sore from his ministrations of the previous afternoon's sex ed 101.

"That's it Lainey," he said adopting an aloof stance but still laughing, "if you won't do as you're told..."

Next thing I knew I was flipped onto my front, my nightdress raised, and I was manhandled on to my hands and knees and felt his left arm in the small of my back to hold me, then felt him rest his stiff penis in the crack of my arse, and it was such a turn on.

"Lainey," he gasped quickly, "can I put it in -- just once, just put it in, I won't slide it around, I won't come in you honest, I'm really good at holding ba..."

"No!" I burst out, then calmed, "No lovey, it's too risky. Chances are when you did it with Mum she wasn't able to have kids anymore; it's not that I don't..." my voice petered out, "You can carry on doing what you're doing though, that's OK."

"Hmmmm," he crooned, and pretty soon I felt his usual bucket of hot come splash across my arse and lower back, as I secretly played with my clitoris, joining him in a speedy orgasm a few seconds after his.

We showered together again, soaping each other intimately and playfully at the same time, Tim going so far as to bend me over to take my washcloth and scrub all around my pussy and arse --it was real sexy and kind of turned me on as his taking control that morning did. As I dried myself I looked at my bathroom cabinet and fixed on idea that had been forming in my mind since the night before when we lay together kissing.

We spent the next day visiting Uncle Dan and Tim finally got the meet the rest of his family. He took to Dan and to Trish straight away and chatted about his life, and finally thanked them for the model railway stuff and the Christmas and birthday presents.