The Really Complicated Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found our pitch, found the cable and 'hooked-up' and filled the water bottle and connected that and the waste. OK, we'd forgotten hair conditioner and the motorhome had no tin opener but with milk bought from the local shop we were soon settled in and watching TV on the large sofa in the motorhome.

It was idyllic; we struggled to put the bed together which was probably as much about the wine we drank as it being complicated, but within minutes it was done, and following a walk to the ablutions block we soon turned in, turned on and screwed each other senseless.

I woke in the night and walked across to the ablutions again, Tim hadn't fathomed the cassette toilet thing yet, but walking across the soft grass at four in the morning to a perfectly clear sky in just a T-shirt soon had my nipples hard and me horny for another dose of Tim's loving.

I did consider if there was any way we could do it outdoors but there were lots of other motorhomes and caravans around. I slid under the duvet and felt his semi-hard cock, and figured it would only take my lips and a few moments to suck him hard again; I was right and I tasted both our juices that had dried on him.

He woke up and instantly guessed what I needed of him and obliged, hands and knees, with me peeking out from under the curtain at the rest of the camp and wondering if anyone else was getting as well fucked as I was!

That was the first of many weekends, long and short, that we spent in the motorhome. I dread to think of the number of orgasms he's given me in it, at least one for each night we've slept in it that's for sure.

On the Thursday of that first full week, he prepared for his interview and went off dressed in his one of his new suits with a splash of a fresh cologne and folder of his certificates and commendations under his arm. He drove me to work, then took my car for his ten o'clock interview.

The night before I'd helped him to relax by the simple expedient of giving him a bubble bath, a gentle massage given to him as he lay back against my wet body, at the same time I fed him grapes and gave him occasional sips of wine.

He lay on the bed, well and truly relaxed with me adding to the process by sucking him off until I felt the hot splash of his come at the back of my throat, another first in the house.

Thanks in no small part to my blow job and the careful 'life skills' coaching I'd given him he sailed through the interview. It took a month or so to settle in at his new job and being a grammar school boy himself with a degree in fine arts he fitted in perfectly.

Ronnie and the gang had driven south through London to arrive at our little place, and picked up the one box of things from Mum's house that she'd asked for.

Sipping their tea they all looked at us, "You guys look wonderful," said Ronnie, "The southern air obviously suits you." She smiled at Tim.

"Thanks Ron," he said, "the new job's great, the pay is better, and the surroundings are wonderful."

I tried not to take a sharp intake of breath, the Camden Posse where waaaaay brighter than Mum and the hidden meanings in words wouldn't be as much fun as we'd had and the girls would read straight through it.

"That's fantastic," she replied, "so are you looking for your own place now you're down here?"

"I was going to camp out at Lainey's all the time she'll let me," he replied.

"Oh, I don't think she'll kick you out, unless it gets more serious with her equine boyfriend oooow!" snapped Debs and Viv cut her short with a kick.

Tim looked puzzled. I turned back to the kitchen and thought about how the fuck I was going to keep the secret from these guys, who had all known me for many years and could, especially Debs, read me like a book.

"Guys," I said turning to face Tim, "I'd very much like to introduce you to my donkey dicked boyfriend," I made a 'tadah!' movement and pointed at Tim, whose mouth hung open.

I don't know what reaction I had expected but it wasn't Viv turning to Debs and saying,

"There, you smart-arsed little heathen Jock, that's a tenner you owe me,"

"Bugger," said Debs, fumbling in her jeans, "I'll have to pay you later,"

"In kind I expect," said Ronnie looking at them both in turn. "Oh don't worry Darlings," said Ronnie at me and Tim, "Oh, we guessed weeks ago!" she said brightly, "You two couldn't keep your eyes off each other; you talk about getting shagged by someone and the only bloke you've had any kind of contact with and not slagged him off four weeks later is Tim."

Viv drank the last of her coffee,

"Guys," she said, looking at the girls then Tim and I, "we are a group of Lesbians living in lust together, we are going to be the last people to judge anyone. It's plain that you love each other to distraction, and so long as neither of you hurts the other one you'll always have our love, support AND our blessing."

"Hear hear," said Debs, looking at me with undisguised lust in her eyes and chancing and surreptitious glance at Tim's crutch into the bargain. Ronnie noticed,

"I think it's about time you came to one of my barbeques Tim." Said Ronnie.

I put my hand to my mouth. I'd told Tim all about the Camden Posse's parties and jokingly warned him that one of them would drag him off and throw him down and fuck him. Especially Debs, I figured who had said she really wanted to meet my donkey dicked lover. I looked at her, then Tim. I loved them both and had made love to them both – it was only fair they got together and swapped notes on their joint lover!