The "Really" Hot Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Enter the world of Snyder Danielson.
1k words
2.8
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, I remember when I was in high school and 18 -- I was 6'8 1⁄2" of pure muscle. My biceps were the size of tree trunks, as is my enormous cock! I was the captain of the school's power-lifting team and a Colorado State champion in both the deadlift and squatting competitions! Nobody could ever top me, but the school nurse! Mrs. Rosenkrantzschultzbergkatz, an orthodox Jew, was 5'7" and easily the bustiest babe I'd ever laid my horny eyes upon! Every time I had so much as a scratch, I'd find myself wandering aimlessly into her office just so I could catch a glimpse of her 8" clam as it was hugged tightly by her skimpy white nurse's uniform!

Well that one day in gym was no different, though my injuries were greater in their extensive damages to my body! I had just gotten done deadlifting 860lbs. and was watching the special ed kids cooling off by tossing the medicine ball back and forth. Next thing I know, the medicine ball came flying at me so fast I could hear it whiz through the air at the speed of thought! Suddenly, I felt a pain not unlike childbirth rip through my 15" cock and 4lb. balls! I couldn't believe how bad it hurt! I dropped the 860lbs. on the school mascot, Bill the Doberman Pincherer, sending him squealing and looking for a drink of sweet sugary saline water! Next thing I know, I'm crumpled on the floor -- apparently, the damage to my penis was far greater than I anticipated or thought and the next thing I know, I'm on Coach Merlinberger's shoulders getting helped to the nurse's office. I knew Mrs. Rosenkrantzschultzbergkatz would take care of me, but little did I know just HOW well!

Next thing I know, I'm laying on my back on the bed, waiting for her to come in. When she entered the room, I could almost swear I could smell her snatch from there! Apparently she must have been having a good time all by herself before I got there because her nipples were visible through the thin white material of her blouse. I could tell that the next thing I would know, I'd be butt naked by the look in her eyes.

"So Mr. Danielson, what is it this time?" she asked seductively!

"Well Mrs. Rosenkrantzschultzbergkatz, it seems that one of the special ed kids threw a medicine ball right at me." She was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN dude!"

Next thing I know, she's telling me to take off my pants and tighty-whiteys so she can get a closer look. I almost shot in my pants right there, I was like "WHAAAAAAAT?" I could tell by the look in her ass that she wasn't kidding -- the bitch was in heat and looking for a stud to fill her wanton hole of excess and sin! As I pulled my gym shorts down, my 19" member sprung to attention.

"Wow" said Mrs. Rosenkrantzschultzbergkatz, "I can't believe my husband's 17 1⁄2 inch dick is actually smaller than somebody."

With that, she began slowly stroking up and down the length of my engorged love tool of sex and depravity with hasty abandon and lustful desire to copulate illegally with me in the school's office spaces. I could tell that she really wanted the cock, too. Apparently it had been a while, essentially 1 to 2 hours, since she'd had a fat dick in her dripping wet snatch of nastiness and sexy perversions. As she began rolling my hefty ballbag of lovesauciness around in her soft lady like yet surprisingly slutty hands, she began explaining how long she'd waited for this very moment. Next thing I know, she's peeling her size 0 skirt away from her body, then the next thing I know she's also removing her skin tight blouse and shaking free her 46DDD breasts of disgustingly hot and man-haggling horseflesh as she rubbed her hot and wet dripping slimehole of sex and cum-wanton flaps right in front of my face.

I stuck my 9 inch tongue into her furious anus which tasted like the nectar of Epheseus, the Egyptian god of Paper and Underpants, and she squirmed above me. Next thing I know, she's begging me to fuck her with my gigantic cock of hellish abandon and I was just like "Oh yeah, I'll definitely fuck you with my gigantic cock of hellish abandon." So then she climbed on top of me and the next thing I know she's squealing like a pig that just had its testicles removed with a pocket knife and no sanitization or anesthesia. She was riding me like I was a fucking Clydesdale horse in a 500 lap race to the finish! Next thing I know, apparently she was one of those really hot women who squirts when their man really gives it to the the way only a real man can do. I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, I didn't know you were one of those really hot women who squirts when their man really gives it to them the way only a real man can do!" She could only convulse as my veiny knob of unjust and illegal fornication penetrated her tight and as steamy as the rain forest cavern of pleasure! Next thing I know, I'm getting ready to blow my load, which I know will be at least 2-3 gallons of slime and ropes.

"Oh yeah, I guess I hope you're on birth control because I'm getting ready to blow my load, and I know it's going to be at least 2-3 gallons!" She was like "Oh yeah? Go ahead and fill up my chasm of longing for which I desire a hearty helping of man chowder within!" That was all it took to push me over the edge of seedy intensity.

Next thing I know, I'm basking in the ambience of our love parade, sending her about 3 inches upward as my volcano of jizz erupted in her island of vaginal delight! As the seizure subsided, I could feel the pain from the medicine ball fading away as the 3 gallons of hot steamy fertile cum flowed out around my now drooping balls. Apparently, Coach Merlenberger and Coach White saw the whole thing and they were like "That was the craziest damn thing I ever saw, ya know?"