The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 02

Story Info
Rodrigo accompanies the Amazons to their capital.
26.2k words
4.57
27k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Awana had sent Druna to inform the head of her tribe of their imminent arrival. The squire had returned with good news: Simona and Artemisia were already in the village, and to honor the Amazons the chief had decided to organize a day of competitions and dances.

The column was marching behind Rodrigo and Awana, with the soldiers at its sides. Rodrigo had to hold Mkomo's reins firmly: the giantess was so eager to meet her people that every now and when a hearty tug on her neck was needed to slow her down. The doctor had not touched Awana since that first night; except for Kango's daily massages, his cock had been idle since the day he had taken Mkomo's cherry.

He looked around. It had rained during the night, and the air was balmy. The landscape was magnificent: a luscious tone of green on the low vegetation and on the small clusters of trees indicated abundance of water. The mountain ridge to the East was impressive, and above them the fleecy clouds formed shapes that changed quickly as a gentle breeze pulled them against each other.

The Talunga village was already on sight. Two horses were galloping towards the column; on their backs, Awana recognized her fellow Amazons, who had decided to come and join her for that last stretch of road. A few minutes later, they stopped by her side.

Simona spoke first. She was tall, roughly the same age as Awana, and clad in what seemed a casual outfit: a short skirt, comfortable for riding, a stripe of cloth covering her breasts, and open sandals on her feet. Her bright red hair was waving over her shoulders; her face had that strange beauty of her tribe - green eyes, a straight nose over a delicately shaped mouth, and a rather square chin. She stood erect on the horse's back, and her expression showed utter bewilderment: she had noticed Rodrigo on top of Mkomo.

"Hail, Awana! What isthis?"

"This man is a foreign doctor I am bringing to Erimanton", Awana replied, savoring her friend's amazement. "Found him in the Kimbundo village. Rodrigo, this is Simona, and at her side you have Artemisia."

The Portuguese bowed his head:

"Noble Ladies, Awana has been very generous and invited me to visit your capital. I am Rodrigo de Toledo, at your service", he said in Greek.

"Oh, you speak our language", Simona exclaimed. "Be welcome, foreigner. Awana's friend is our friend."

As they began to move again, Artemisia gave a good glance at Mkomo's collar. She was somewhat rounder than Simona, a bit less tall, and her blonde hair was tied in a sort of ponytail, leaving bare her small ears and lovely neck. Her skirt and top were like Simona's, and Rodrigo noticed that she had one of the finest pair of legs had ever seen.

"A Talunga harnessed! This is new for me", she said.

"Still being trained, but a good mount", Rodrigo smiled.

"Have you had a good trip?" asked the first Amazon

"Uneventful", replied Awana "And you – did you fulfil your mission?"

"Yes. The Pukari and Shanti are already in the village. We were waiting for you to continue to Erimanton."

Simona glanced at the trunks on the shoulders of the Kimbundo, which were walking just behind them.

"Your lot seems first-class. What are they carrying – tributes?"

"No, Simona. These are things I am bringing to your town. Clothes and other objects from my land", Rodrigo said, and pulled again on Mkomo's reins.

"With the horses, not ahead of them!" he said sternly.

They were entering the village, which was composed of some dozens of woodenkubatas, covered with straw and distributed in concentric circles around a wide central square. The doctor shuddered: at the angles of the square, four gigantic skulls were tied through their empty orbits to poles about twenty feet high. Such enormous heads could only have been severed from Talunga necks; the doctor wondered if they were from males or females, and turned his head from that macabre sight.

A portly Nubian in her mid-forties, with sagging tits that suggested she had breastfed several kids, was standing at the center of the square, waiting for them. Her pelt was made of lion hide and on her right ankle she had a circlet made of yellow beads. Although she had no staff in her hand, Rodrigo guessed that she was the head of the tribe.

All the Talunga who happened to be in the village at that time had gathered to greet the Fighting Ladies and to welcome their sisters. Rodrigo evaluated their number at some hundreds. The females were bare breasted and wore the same kind of pelt he was already familiar with; the men, still taller than the women, had a sort of girdle around their hips and going under their crotch. They did not kneel as the Kimbundo had done, but remained standing

Awana raised her hand and the column came to a halt.

"Welcome, Awana!" the chief said, her eyes glued to the collar on the giantess's throat. What did that mean? Why was Mkomo carrying that man on her shoulders?

"Thank you, Matunga! I am glad to be in your village again. You see that I have brought with me Mkomo and a foreign man; she will tell you later how she lost her eye."

The Amazon looked at the group of Kimbundo youths, who were packed against each other and clearly frightened at the sight of so many Talunga, and gave a series of quick orders:

"Aisha, take the Kimbundo to join the Pukari and Shanti; see that they receive water and food. The trunks are to be put in akubata;it will also house the foreign man. I can stay in the same hut as the other Ladies. Druna, take care of my horse and bring me some fruits and fresh water. Then you all may go and have some rest. "

She dismounted and turned to the chief:

"I heard that we will have competitions and dances?"

"Yes, Awana. Talunga want honor Fighting Ladies. Competition when sun gets less hot."

Druna went to carry out her tasks, while Aisha and four other soldiers prodded the Kimbundo towards the area reserved for the slaves - a group ofkubatas near the end of the village, surrounded by a high palisade. The sentinel opened the gate and the youths marched in; ten Pukari were sent to bring buckets of water from the nearby stream. As they arrived back, the gate was closed; three soldiers mounted guard in front of it, while others climbed ladders posted on the palisade and sat on its top.

The forty-odd Shanti and about fifty Pukari had already spent some days in the enclosure and had grown accustomed to the watchers' presence. But to find themselves in a closed space, under surveillance and with people they had never met, was a new and rather frightening experience for the Kimbundo. They quenched their thirst and stayed together, intimidated by the situation.

The atmosphere remained tense until a Pukari produced a drum and started to hammer on it. Some girls formed a circle and began to thump their feet to the beat.

Nwanze pulled the hand of a girl form her tribe:

"Come! Who knows how long we will have to wait here? Let's dance with the others!"

The Nubian rose to her feet and joined the circle. Soon all the girls followed their example, swaying their hips and moving their arms, while the males clapped their hands to mark the rhythm. The natural sociability of the race had broken the ice.

Rodrigo had gone with Kango and the bearers to thekubata that had been designated for him.

"Put all the trunks and boxes over there. Kango, it is better if you stay with your fellows, until we get more familiar with how things are organized here."

He patted Nakumbu's back as the lad put carefully on ground the box with the ammunition for his musket. The waistcoat left exposed a good part of his wide chest.

"Are we staying here for long, Master?" Kango asked.

"One or two days, it seems. There will be competitions and dances, perhaps still today, and then we leave for the Amazons' town. At least this is what the Lady told me. Behave yourselves!"

The youths walked out, accompanied by the guard. Kango glanced at Mkomo, who was crouching under a tree and telling a group of her sisters how she had killed the bigkalango and earned the shell bracelet. Of course they were going to behave, he thought to himself: only a madman would dare to cause trouble with so many Talunga around.

***

Awana was sitting on a panther skin in thekubata she was to share with the other Amazons, biting into one of the fruits Druna had brought. She had just finished telling Simona and Artemisia about the Portuguese, and was observing bemusedly their astonishment at what they had just heard.

"He must be courageous", Artemisia said. "What an idea - to ride a Talunga! What happened to her eye?"

"She was in my squad and lost it in a stupid accident. Of course she was dismissed; he met her somewhere and coaxed her into becoming his mount."

"He is but a man. I am done with males; courageous or not, they are not like us", sneered Simona. Awana smiled:

"I know your tastes, Simona. Is that girl still with you?"

"No. She was good for service, but a lousy lover. Wanted to go all the time with the males of her kind. I sold her to the wine merchant – she had fallen for one of his slaves. Actually, I hope to find another girl among the newcomers."

"I am very pleased with Maiungu", Artemisia said. "Sweet and intelligent – a real find. Very gifted with her hands, too" – she touched the ponytail behind her head – "you almost don't feel when she combs your hair."

"Shimbara was bitten by a snake as I was going to fetch the Kimbundo", Awana said. "I also need to pick a new girl."

"Why don't we go to the palisade? There is a fine Shanti I want to check on."

"Good idea, Simona. Let's go at once."

"I'll stay here. It is too hot outside", said Artemisia. "Ah, here comes Maiungu. Fetch the fan, dear; I want to take a nap."

The girl kneeled behind her mistress and began to fan her; the two Amazons left the hut and walked to the palisade. Simona ordered it opened; as they entered the enclosure, the dancers stopped.

"Tell all the girls to form a line", Simona said to one of the guards. As the gate was being bolted again, Rodrigo appeared – he was curious to see the captives from other tribes.

"Is it allowed to have a look at the slaves?" he asked in Greek.

"No problem", Awana replied with a smile. "We are going examine some. Come with us."

They waited for a moment while the girls lined up; the young men crouched in small groups in front of theirkubatas, following with the corner of their eyes every movement of the Talunga. Rodrigo glanced discreetly at them. He prided in his knowledge of African tribes, but those were new for him.

"Which are the Pukari, and which the Shanti?" he asked a warden.

She pointed with her spear:

"Those Pukari, those Shanti."

The Pukari females had a more brownish shade to their bodies, salient cheekbones, and wide hips; the lads had a broad frame and seemed quite strong. The Shanti were the darkest of all, as if some deep blue had been added to the glistening black of their skin. With their long legs, breasts that pointed up like small arrows and slim waists, the girls of that tribe looked very attractive. The men, well built and with impressive muscles, were the finest Africans Rodrigo had ever seen.

"A splendid lot", the doctor said to himself. "In Bahia, none would change hands for less than three hundredpatacas."

Awana walked slowly in front of the row, with Simona at her side. She was looking for one of the Kimbundo girls that had attracted her attention at the selection ceremony; she recognized her and made a halt.

Without a word, she opened the thick lips to check on her gums and teeth. Satisfied with this first examination, she ran her fingers on the girl's back, feeling the smooth skin on her haunches. Her hand cupped the naked breast as if to feel its weight; she tweaked gently the nipple and the girl made a grimace.

"What is your name?"

"Nwanze, Lady."

"Remove yourmulambu and touch your toes."

Nwanze did so, and Awana went behind her. She parted the round cheeks aside; leaning on her knees, she examined the perfect pussy and rubbed a little the labia to see how fast they dampened. Nwanze kept her hands on her toes, wondering why the Lady was doing that, while a thin film of juice covered her slit. The Amazon slid her finger over it and put it into her mouth to taste the liquid.

Rodrigo tried to conceal his amazement: it was evident that the Amazon was choosing a girl to pleasure her, and she did it with total ease, as if that was the most natural thing in the world. No one in Bahia would have done that in public, and certainly not a lady. He brushed aside that thought: different lands had different customs, as he had learned in his trips.

"Stand up, Nwanze and tie yourmulambu. You will become my personal servant."

The girl opened her eyes wide –that was a surprise! She walked out from the row, half-scared, half-proud. Awana looked at Simona; she had finished walking past the line and had a puzzled expression on her face.

"Where is that tall Shanti? The one with a teeth bracelet on her wrist?"

There was a silence, finally broken by one of the Talunga.

"Shanti no here."

"What do you mean, she is not here?" Simona's voice sounded angry. "I saw her this morning before I went to meet Awana."

"Kizumbu still here when Ladies come", said a Shanti girl.

"She must have run away while we were talking to Matunga", Awana said. "Certainly took advantage of the guards' distraction and climbed the palisade."

The Talunga were taken aback: that had never happened! They stared at the Amazons, waiting for instructions. Simona acted quickly:

"Ten of you – set off immediately and find her! She cannot be far. And put the whole lot back in theirkubatas. Three of you in front of each – and be attentive, no one gets out until the girl is brought back."

The slaves hastened to their huts; the Talunga were nervous, their faces had changed into ferocious masks, and it was better not to provoke their wrath. The group of searchers was already at the gate when Simona had a better idea.

"Wait! Is any of you good at following footprints?"

"No, but Kulele good hunter", said one of the guards.

"Fetch her at once! What are you waiting for?"

Rodrigo had an idea. He said in Greek:

"Noble Ladies, if you allow me, I'd like to go with the Talunga. I have some experience with runaway Negroes and could try to handle the girl - unless you want her dead."

"No, I want her alive", Simona snarled. "She'll be punished as an example to the others."

"What is she called again?"

"Kizumbu", growled the warrior. "You" – she pointed to a Talunga – "tell Mkomo to come here. The foreigner needs her."

In two minutes, the giantess was crossing the palisade's gate. The girl named Kulele, whose bare breasts indicated that she was not a soldier, stepped in right after her. The Portuguese motioned for her to kneel down and straddled her shoulders. Simona addressed the young Talunga:

"One of the slaves has disappeared. Find her and you will be rewarded."

Kulele nodded and walked to the palisade, looking attentively at the ground. Suddenly something attracted her attention; she squatted down and exclaimed:

"Here!"

The Amazons and the soldiers rushed to the girl. The doctor kicked Mkomo's ribs to her moving. Kulele was pointing to a series of footprints on the muddy soil. The feet were thin and with pronounced arches; the marks of the balls and toes were deeper than the ones left by the heels: it was evident that someone running fast had made them. Some salient knobs on the trunks also had marks of toes, showing that the fugitive had used them as steps.

"Shanti go up, then jump out", Kulele said triumphantly.

Simona ran to the outside, followed by the whole group. There were two deep prints where the girl had reached ground, and from there the feet pointed towards a small wood not far from the village.

" You better go at once", Awana said. "She has already a good advantage."

The Talunga lifted their spears high and the hunt began. Kulele walked a little ahead of their pack, her face turned to the ground. From Mkomo's shoulders, Rodrigo could have a good view of her naked rear; that made him think of Mkomo – he had not yet tasted her backdoor. "Tonight, if the occasion arises, I will see to that", he thought.

The Shanti had run for about a mile, then slowed down: the footprints had become less spaced, and the form of the feet was more regular. They entered the small wood; Rodrigo wondered how Kulele would follow the trail, as there were no more footprints on sight. But she was a gifted hunter; some trodden leaves here, a broken branch there, were enough to tell her expert eyes what they needed to know. After some minutes, she stopped, put her nose near the ground and grabbed some leaves.

"Leaves wet - girl piss here."

Some hundred yards further, the trail opened into a sort of Y. Kulele threw herself on the ground, looking for clues. Having found what she was seeking, she rose up and led the group onto the trail to the left. The Portuguese wondered if she was really capable of following someone's track using only her nose, but that was precisely what she was doing. Every ten or twelve steps, she leaned down and inhaled deeply.

At a given moment, Kulele made a puzzled face: she had lost the scent. She went back a few steps and recuperated it; on her fours, her nose almost buried on the leaves covering the ground, she crawled towards a huge tree. After a close inspection, she found what she was looking for and rose up. Her eyes flashed, as if she was a panther and had spotted a gazelle.

" Girl here."

Rodrigo looked up; it was impossible to see through the thick foliage.

"There, Master!"

Being a head taller than her sisters, Mkomo had spotted a human figure perched on a high branch and was pointing to it. The Talunga surrounded the tree, hitting it with their spears and screaming for the Shanti girl to come down. Desperate at having been discovered, she crept towards the top of the tree, but the branches were too thin to support her weight. She stopped and looked back: two Talunga were halfway up the tree, and in two minutes would reach her.

"Kizumbu, you have no chance. Come down", Rodrigo said.

"Kizumbu no go down. Kizumbu jump and die. Kizumbu no want be slave to Ladies."

"Come down and let me speak to you", the doctor repeated calmly. "You two, come down too. Nobody touches the girl unless I say so. Spears down!"

The soldiers looked surprised, but did as they were told. The Shanti hesitated: she knew that a severe punishment was in store for her - she could even get killed! Who was that man on top of a Talunga? Perhaps he was in some way connected with the Ladies – he was fair-skinned like them, and the Talunga had obeyed his command. She looked down, uncertain.

"What happen if Kizumbu go back?"

"The Ladies will decide, not me. But I can speak to them on your behalf."

The girl hesitated for another moment. She had seen an opportunity to escape and had acted on the spur of the moment, but now her resolution was flinching. She breathed deeply and decided to take the risk. With her hands and feet, she moved cautiously down the tree until she was assured that the distance to the ground was safe, and landed gracefully on her two feet.

Rodrigo took a good glance at her. Kizumbu's body had the characteristic shade of black he had seen on the girls of her tribe; it was lithe and firm, with a sort of feline elegance that made the Portuguese's cock twitch inside his breeches. Her face was oval, with a pair of almond shaped eyes and thick lips that seemed made to be kissed. She was leaning against the trunk of the tree, gazing alternately at the Talunga and at the white man, perplexed to see him on the shoulders of a giantess.

123456...8