The Reawakening

Story Info
Stacy wakes up from her coma to find Kim has a lot to say.
535 words
4.3
7.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This story is based off the Kim and Stacy (Kacy) Scene from 8-22-11 and 8-23-11

~~x~~

Kim sat at her bedside, holding her small pale hand in hers. For months she had just sat here waiting, day after day, hoping for the tiniest glimmer of a sign that Stacy could hear her voice, that Stacy was actually alive inside that frail, motionless body. "Stacy, please... you gotta wake up!" Kim implored her for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Rex was here at the Spotted Pony tonight. He's asking questions; it's just a matter of time before he discovers the truth that you are alive," spoke Kim. "You need to wake up and FIGHT! Fight for your little girl... Fight to get your life BACK! Come on, Stacy! I expect more than this from you!"

Kim realized then that she had been yelling, practically screaming in her urgency to get some response from Stacy. Ohhh God, what would happen if Stacy never woke up? She couldn't bear living the rest of her life without her Stace, the one person who had always been there for her despite everything. "Ohhh God, Stacy... I'm so sorry," said Kim as the dreaded tears started to spill, tracking tell-tale trails through her heavy make-up. "I just need you SO MUCH and there's so much I have got to say..."

Kim lay her head against Stacy's hand as she held it, her hot tears wetting Stacy's skin. She was softly sobbing, her dark hair tumbling all around her face as she feared it was hopeless. She would never hear Stacy's voice again. She'd never have a chance to tell Stacy how she really felt. Without Stacy, Kim's heart was lost and broken.

"Hey, what's all this yelling about?" a soft voice came in a whisper.

Kim stiffened, her whole body becoming tense as she heard what was undeniably Stacy speaking. She shot up in her chair, her eyes catching upon those of Stacy's. "Stacy, you're awake!" she gasped in disbelief. "Ohhh my God!"

"Well, of course I am awake. You were yelling so loud... how could a person get any sleep, Kim?" Stacy responded, her voice weak from months of being in a comatose state, yet also very sweet and teasing.

Even though Stacy was fragile and hooked up to many machines and wires, Kim grabbed her up in her arms, hugging her so tight. "It's about time you woke up, girl! You and I have so much to talk about," she said with excitement to a startled Stacy.

Stacy couldn't help but laugh, seeing Kim's enthusiasm. "Okay then," she said. "You best start talking..."