The Reawakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim hesitates to tell Stacy her true feelings for her.
1.2k words
4.38
8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

~~x~~

For the most part, they had settled into a comfortable routine. Stacy was getting better and was gradually regaining her strength again. She had been going to physical therapy to recover the use of her limbs and already she had made a great deal of progress. She was able to walk again although at times she still felt a little weak. Now that they had returned to Llanview, Kim had taken a job at a nearby strip-club. It wasn't the most respectable job, but it was work and right now with Stacy recovering, they had no other choice as they had to make ends meet. Kyle and Fish had agreed to let Stacy have partial custody of Sierra Rose once they found out that Stacy hadn't really died. Sierra Rose was adjusting to having a mommy in her life, considering she had spent the first year and a half being raised by her father and his significant other.

Awakening that day and missing a year and half of her life had been difficult for Stacy, but she knew it had to be a million times worse for Kim. Through it all, Kim had never given up on her. If hadn't have been for Kim's persistance, Stacy may have never woken up. She'd still be in that state of limbo, unable to open her eyes or live her life. Stacy knew that she owed everything to Kim, her best friend in the whole world. Ever since the day they met, Kim had always stuck by her. Whenever Stacy had set her sights on some guy, no matter what the circumstances, Kim had always tried to help Stacy get whatever it was she wanted, because all she had ever really cared about above anything else was Stacy's happiness.

Right now, Stacy was so happy and thankful to have regained her life. Sierra Rose was the cutest little girl with Stacy's blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Never had Stacy imagined how much love she would have for her little girl. Everytime she looked at her daughter, she was reminded of how much beauty and wonderment there was in the world.

Oliver dropped by one evening, carrying Sierra Rose in his arms. "Is Stacy home?" he asked when Kim had answered the door.

"Yeah, she's here... but she's sleeping," responded Kim as Stacy still required a great of rest as she worked to regain her strength.

"Well, Kyle and I are going out tonight so we were wondering if you and Stacy could keep an eye on Sierra," spoke Oliver as he shifted Sierra Rose on his hip.

"Sure, it's my night off from the club. We'd love to have Sierra Rose," answered Kim as she held out her arms for the little girl. Oliver handed Sierra over to Kim as the little girl settled into Kim's arms.

"Be a good girl, Sierra. Daddy will see you later," Oliver said to his daughter, giving Sierra Rose a soft kiss on her little cheek.

"See ya," said Kim, closing the door. She walked into the apartment, cuddling Sierra.

"Well, Sierra, I'm wondering when your mommy is waking up. Should we go in and surprise her?" Kim said to the little girl. Sierra looked up at Kim with big blue eyes so much like Stacy's.

"Yeah, let's go wake her up," Kim said with a little laugh, carrying Sierra toward the bedroom.

A moment later, Kim stood over the bed where Stacy was sleeping. When Sierra saw her mommy, she wiggled in Kim's arms. Gently Kim sat the small girl on the bed next to Stacy. "Wake up, sleepyhead," Kim coaxed, lightly running her hand down Stacy's arm in a soft caress.

Stacy mumbled something in her sleep, but did not awaken. Sierra looked at her mommy, then at Kim. The little girl wanted her mommy to wake up and play with her. "Let's tickle her, Sierra," Kim said mischieviously.

Kim knelt down on the bed, placing her hands on Stacy's body, tickling her all over the place. Stacy grumbled again, then tried wiggling away. "Kim... Ohhh myyy God, what are you doing?" she moaned as her eyes popped open and Kim was mercilessly tickling her. She then looked over and saw her baby girl there beside her. A smile came to Stacy's face at the pleasant surprise as she brushed Kim's hands away.

"Bout time you woke up," said Kim as she was grinning at Stacy.

"What's Sierra doing here? It's Oliver's night to have her," Stacy asked Kim as she sat up in bed, reaching for her adorable little girl.

"He stopped by and said he was going out tonight with Kyle, so here she is," explained Kim. "Tonight is my night off, so what are the three of us going to do?"

"I don't have a clue," replied Stacy. Ever since she had regained her life and awakened from the coma, she had been turning her life around. No longer did she have the urgency to get together with Rex or any other guy who caught her eye. She was content to spend time with her bestie, Kim, and her darling little girl, Sierra.

"We could take Sierra out for ice cream," Kim suggested. She couldn't help but notice that the little girl perked up at the mention of the sweet treat. Kim had got Sierra Rose hooked on chocolate ice cream. Now the little girl had gotten a sweet tooth just like Kim.

"Well, I suppose we could..." Stacy relented.

"Just let me go get some clothes on, okay?" said Stacy as she was still in her silky nightie.

"Ohhh okay... Yeah, sure," said Kim a bit breathlessly as she reached for Sierra so Stacy could go get dressed.

Kim walked out of the bedroom, holding the little girl. She was silently cursing herself because even after all this time, she still hadn't told Stacy everything. Stacy had absolutely no clue how deeply Kim cared for her. She even slept in the same bed with Stacy every night, but still Kim hesitated.

For Kim, their close proximity was sweet torture. She had to tell Stacy and fast. Stacy deserved to know that her best friend had fallen madly and deeply in love with her. Biting her lower lip softly, Kim was trying to think how best to approach the subject.

"Stacy, I think you're hot ... and I want you," came to mind, but Kim didn't think that was the best tactic.

*Ohhh damn, what am I gonna do?* Kim was thinking to herself as she waited for Stacy to emerge.

A moment later, Stacy came out, looking as spectacular as ever. Kim could barely breathe as she gazed at her, taking in every single curve of Stacy's gorgeous body. "Kim, why are you looking at me like that?" Stacy demanded.