The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the blonde gently pressed her tongue against her roommate's spread already well fucked sex, the scene girl murmured encouragement, enjoying the transition into more languid, easy going love making after the frenzy they both just rode. Mallory caressed her legs and ass slowly, tenderly, and eased Brenda towards her climaxes rather than aggressively pushing her there. The dark haired roommate settled in, absorbed in the moment, and let two orgasms fill her cells and wash over her before she eased Mallory away from between her quivering legs and brought her upward.

As Mallory came closer, she reached for a sheet to wipe her face. Brenda stopped her, reassuring somewhat shyly, "I want to taste us both when I kiss you. I...I really like that."

Mal smiled at that and kissed her roommate with enthusiasm, their tongues curling into one another, massaging, exploring. When they finally broke away, panting shallow but satisfied breaths, Brenda locked eyes and, with unusual confidence for her, ordered Mallory, "Now, I'm going to throw some clothes on and make waffles. You meet me in the kitchen in 15 minutes and tell me what got into you."

"You mean besides that glass dildo?" the blonde cracked.

Brenda stuck out her tongue in response, "Joke all you want now, in 15, you're gonna tell the truth."

And, sure enough, Mallory arrived in the kitchen 15 minutes later in light blue pajama pants and an old t-shirt to watch her roommate bop around the kitchen in tiny, tiny boy shorts and a sports bra while she finished off a batch of large, fluffy waffles. After they were divided up and the crannies filled with butter and syrup, Brenda need only say, "So..." before Mallory purge herself of all information.

She admitted she did have more than "God, I want to fuck that cock," feelings for the Doctor and that she speculated he was indeed into the affair for more than her body. She explained how badly her recent attempts to seduce him back into the affair had gone and confessed that, all things equal, if she had been a man and he had been a woman, she wasn't sure if she wouldn't have been in jail for assault right now.

Then she moved to the present, telling her roommate about her terror at being summoned by Gina, about how convinced she was she was caught and how scared she was that she had utterly derailed Doctor Clark's life. Finally, she explained the "deal," her temptation to take it, and her disgust with herself for being tempted.

Brenda nodded understandingly throughout. When Mallory finally wrapped up with an embarrassed shrug, she gave herself a moment to digest it all and then spoke:

"Well, where did you think this would go?"

Mallory blinked, a bit surprised by both the question and her lack of ready response, "I...I didn't have a plan. I thought it'd be fun for a bit. I really didn't think about it getting serious. Although now I feel kind of silly about that, like I was lying to myself. I liked him, thought he was smart, funny, and handsome. Of course if he had a great cock, knew how to use his tongue, and had stamina that would be all I needed to fall for him. What else is there?"

"So, do you want to break up his marriage?"

"I...no. I mean, some of me does. Maybe a lot of me? Like my worst impulses. What I really want is impossible I think."

"Which is?"

"Him somehow being all mine, emotionally and physically, making each other's fantasies coming true, but his life unaltered in any other way. Married, good home life, getting to keep being a great dad. Like a split universe where in one I move in, we fuck whenever and wherever we want and I never have to be jealous of Gina again and another where he's #1 Dad and Husband and all is well and good and nuclear family, apple pie, and bald eagle American greatness."

"Well, until we master string theory that can't happen. So in this reality?"

"....I don't know. I just know I want him. The way things are now...I can't do this."

"I think that's how breakups feel," Brenda offered.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. And people survive those all the time. I should say no, huh?"

Brenda shrugged a bit, moving her hand back and forth in a teeter-totter gesture, "Wellllll...I don't know about that. I've, well, 'seen' you two together and you certainly seem to 'get' one another sexually, at least. And if he's great to you in other ways besides? That's a tempting offer."

"You have no idea!"

"Well, I kind of have an idea considering what it inspired on your bedroom floor a bit ago," Brenda teased.

"Oh...right. That," Mallory replied, now blushing too.

"Anyway, in econ speak, it's a risk reward thing. Doing this means access to Greg, true. But you have no idea how he's going to react. Maybe he'll never put together you set him up. Maybe he'll be excited to be freed from the marriage once it happens. Or maybe he'll resent you and blame you for it."

"Ugh...I didn't even think about that."

"And even if everything goes according to plan and no one blames you and Greg's all yours... If their marriage ends because of you, can you feel okay about yourself?" Brenda posed.

"I...." Mallory trailed off before beginning again, "Like can I live with the knowledge that I'm a dirty little homewrecker?

"That's one term."

"Is it weird that I get kind of wet thinking about that?"

"Before I met you, I'd have said yes. But I think you've ruined me."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. You know how I know?"

"How?"

"Because while you call Gina and agree to the deal," Brenda said, handing Mallory the phone and dropping to her knees, "I'm going to be licking your bare, pretty pussy."

"Who said I'm accepting the deal?"

"Aren't you?"

"Maybe I need some time to—"

"Dial the number, Mal," Brenda whisper as she dropped off the chair to her knees.

Mallory giggled as she dialed. She lifted herself off the chair without objection as her roommate slipped her pants and thong off and cast them aside. She sighed at the sensation of her skin being exposed the air and curled her toes and bit her lip the moment she left Brenda's hot breath on her slit.

She stuttered out a hello as Gina picked up and Brenda's tongue slipped into her wet, willing folds. In anxious, rapidly escaping breaths, she gasped out, "I'm in," and hung up almost immediately. Tossing the phone onto the table, she yanked her shirt over her head, clasped her breasts, and encouraged Brenda not to stop. Worrying about the moral implications of her choices could wait a few orgasms more.

12