The Reckoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to admit it, but it had been one of the most exciting moments of her life. That's how the creatures got to you. They affected both your biological and psychological needs. And they were only getting smarter by the day.

A cry for help caught her attention as she focused back on the man hiding on the billboard, now yelling for help. The creatures below were grinding themselves against the base, moaning their lust.

As Erin pondered whether or not to step in, she suddenly had her answer as the base of the billboard began to creak. The creatures had succeeded in wearing it down, and one of the rods snapped, sending the billboard crashing down. The man jumped at the last second and tried to roll but he still fell splayed out onto the ground, crying out in pain. The creatures noticed him and grinned at their success, turning and walking towards him.

Time to act. As Erin ran to him, she pulled a smoke grenade from her pack and threw it down, ensuring that the creatures couldn't entrance her with their eyes. She then dropped to her knees next to the man and checked his vitals, ensuring he was still breathing. His breathing was there but shallow, and what really caught her attention was his leg. It was bent back and badly broken, a result of his terrible fall.

She knew she had to try and get him out, but how? As she thought, she suddenly felt a delicate hand caress her back, reaching into her jacket to try and seduce her. Erin reacted quickly, drawing her knife and stabbing it into her hand. The creature shrieked and fell back, leaving Erin enough time to hoist the man onto her back. As the smoke began to fade she began to run, heading towards the way she had come.

Thanks for reading the first chapter! This time I thought I'd make a more compelling introduction, including seduction to set the tone of what I want for the rest of this series. I will have chapter 2 uploaded soon, so don't fret! Please rate and leave a comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks again!

12