The Recording Session

Story Info
Kain gets a lesson in Spanish from Shakira.
3.7k words
4.25
21.3k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a hard rock guitarist, I get the occasional request to be on someone else's recording. The requests are borne of someone's need for fast, edgy, guttural, raw, harsh playing, and I give them that. This was a little different. She wasn't a rocker, but what I had to offer was what she wanted.

When I first learned that she had asked for me to record on a new song, I was stoked, happy to say the least. There I was the guitarist in a local metal band, no recording contracts but playing enough gigs to make a pretty decent living. Clubs and small arenas mostly. Once in a while there came an occasion for my band, Conscious Nightmare, to take part and perform in front of a really good sized crowd. In one of those crowds was someone with connections who was just out with friends to have some fun. Word of mouth is a powerful advertising media. Apparently our name had been bounced around pretty high up, and a few visits to our band site resulted in a series of emails with out manager and eventually a few phone calls. Their people told more people and her name was brought up. After a while her request for a good rocking guitarist was sent down the communication lines and ended up on my desktop. Good thing our manager sent it or I would have deleted it right off.

The day arrived, and I was of course, nervous. It was a late evening session, but I had my schedules all emptied out for this one. I went to the studio as directed and went in. There was a receptionist at a desk and she smiled as she spoke:

"Welcome to Image West Studios, are you recording today?" she asked, her voice was sweet, and she had a bit of a Georgia accent.

"Uh, yes, "I fumbled the words out, raising my guitar case, "I'm here to record some guitars..." I couldn't quite believe I had said the words. Even though I had spent the last two weeks studying and learning the part, I was still a little starstruck by it.

"You must be Kain, "she said, smiling, "go ahead and have a seat and I'll let them know you're here, sugar." she continued, pointing to a black leather sofa. I had a seat and looked around as she got on the phone. There were gold records all over the walls, famous faces along with them. A few of them I recognized, and even had their CD. A moment later a heavy set man came from the hall.

"Kain Thornn? "He asked. I stood up, nodding. "My name is Ed, follow me, please." He said. We went down the hall and through a door marked "Private" Inside were a few engineers, and there she was. She approached me and offered her hand.

"Bienvenidos, Kain, I am Shakira." She said with a smile. I shook her hand and replied;

"I'm honored to meet you!" I said. Her hand was soft yet firm in grasp, and her eyes had such a depth to them. She continued;

"This is Joey, he's our recording engineer, "she said pointing, "that's Max, our producer, Milo the studio tech, and you've already met Ed. They will be helping us get the best recording possible." I shook hands with all and the work began. I went into the studio with my guitar case and opened it up. I noticed there was an amplifier ready to go. Milo set a microphone in front of the speakers.

"We're gonna get some levels first, "he said,"but I'm sure you understand the recording process already." He laid out the microphone cable and ran it to a set of plugs and connected it. While he went back in the recording room I got my guitar hooked up. I double checked the tuning and fired up the amp. I banged out a few chords and some bluesy riffs, just to get the feel of it. The amp responded to my playing quite well. Milo's voice came out on the intercom, "Kain, go ahead and play a little bit so I can make all the adjustments." I started playing one of my own pieces. It was a haunting tune I had written years ago, a song called Who Mourns the Unknown. They sat and listened to the tune, its twists and turns, and its sad strains of solitude. I hadn't noticed that all activity in the control room had stopped. I stopped playing and apologized,

"Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go on so long, and "I said, "Are we ready to go?" They talked quietly for a moment and then Milo piped in through the intercom,

"We're ready in here, what I'll do is cue the part where we need you to play, and you go ahead." He said I put on the headset on the stool beside where I was standing and gave a thumbs up. The song flowed into my ears, a gentle ballad, soothing strings as ethereal as a dream. My part came up and I started playing. All the hours of rehearsing paid off. I nailed it in a rare first take. Even the biggest names in recording don't often get a great recording the first time, and this was my turn to feel good about it.

Later that evening, with all the mixing done and the production side finished, I was invited out for a few drinks with them to celebrate the finished product. They literally piled me into a limousine with them and told the driver to go to their usual place. Shakira was sitting beside me and dressed to kill in sort of a black lace tank and black jeans, while Joey and Ed sat by the wet bar, and Milo and Max sat across from them. It was strange riding backwards in a car, but I wasn't complaining. She leaned over and asked,

"Kain, do you dance?" Her arm was on my shoulder and she was looking right into my eyes. Her gaze was inviting and I could see the reflections of the streetlights dancing in her eyes.

"Not a lot, but I try when I need to." I replied, grinning sheepishly.

"Well tonight you dance with me!" she declared. "I will help you so do not worry!"

We arrived at the club shortly after, and from what I saw it was strictly A-list. Big names from Hollywood and the music industry were all over the place mingling with us lesser beings. But I didn't care; I was on the arm of arguably the hottest Latina in the business. Or was she on my arm?

We settled in at a table, the first round of drinks was ordered, and I was finally able to relax. The work was done, I was adjusting to my new companion, and everything was great. I avoided my usual Southern Comfort and had my backup libation, Budweiser Ice, rather than get a little too tipsy I went for buzz. Conversation turned away from the business so much and became about me. Where I was from, what got me into music, my band, etc... It took a few rounds of drinks to complete all the informalities, Shakira heard one of her own songs start, Underneath Your Clothes, and she pulled me out of the booth and onto the dance floor. I'm glad she started me on a slower song, which meant I'd get to hold her a little closer. The crowd actually afforded us a degree of anonymity so tabloid press wasn't an issue.

"Kain, "she asked, "you are familiar with this song?" She put her arms over my shoulders and her hands together behind my head.

"Actually yes, "I replied, "I've seen the video a few times; it was the first song of yours I really ever heard. I rather enjoyed it." My hands were on her waist. I've always liked her in bare midriff. I wanted to feel that soft skin.

"Gracias! I didn't know my music appealed to you rocker types." She said, playfully.

I gave her a tickle, "We rocker types like many types of music! "I said in mock anger, as she laughed, "You'd even find some country music on my CD shelf."

She looked up at me with sarcastic shock; "You listen to country music? Dios mio, what would your friends say?" I put a finger up to her mouth,

"Shhh, don't tell them, I'd lose my rock 'n' roll credibility!" I said. We laughed at the corniness of the conversation, and the dance finished. We went back to the table and found everyone else had gone.

"Do they always leave like that?" I asked.

"Sometimes they do, "she replied, "With them it is always business, business, and business. It is no big deal." She took an ice cube from her drink and put it in her mouth, rolling it from side to side. If I ever wanted to be an ice cube it was right then and there. I watched as she took it in her hand and ran it across her forehead, down the side of her face, and along her neck. I watched as a drop of water trickled slowly down... "Kain! Have you never seen an ice cube before?" she asked, blushing a bit. Busted!

"Well, "I had to think fast, "I've never seen ice so hot." I said. She laughed at my own face being so red then leaned in close and whispered into my ear,

"I think, mijo, you would like to see it hotter, no?" she breathed. If Metallica had stopped by and hand delivered front seat concert tickets for every show for the rest of their career I wouldn't have noticed. I turned to her ear and said softly,

"I think I would like to see that, mija." I could smell her fragrance; I inhaled deeply of its spiciness. She winked and bit on her lower lip, then said,

"Let me call my driver." And produced a cell phone from her pocket. God love those Motorola Razrs! She made the call and slipped the phone back in her pocket. We vacated the table and headed for the side door. Just as we had stepped out through it, there was the black limo. We let ourselves in and she instructed the driver to go to my house. I had no sooner shut the door when she had climbed onto my lap and taken my face in her hands and pulled me to her. Her lips were soft on mine, her breath hot on my cheek. In spite of her fiery music and dance style, her kiss was delicate and slow. I moved my tongue slowly into her mouth, just a little. She sighed slightly as she accepted it and I felt her bite it gently. Meanwhile my hands were in her hair, stroking through the curly waves, feeling the gentle tug as I combed my fingers through. She unbuttoned my shirt quickly, then her hands moved slowly over my chest then to the back of my head as if to hold me there forever, her fingers combing through my long black hair. I slipped my mouth down slowly, kissing her chin, her neck, and her shoulder. My growing erection was straining the fabric of my jeans and a little uncomfortable.

"Mi alma es en llamas" I whispered as I pulled the strap of her top off her shoulder. She shook her arm free from it, and I pulled the front down, revealing a tender breast with an erect nipple. I licked around it, breathing hot breath on the soft brown skin. The perfume she had on was stronger here, it filled me to my soul and I started to sweat. I caressed her breast as I sucked her luscious nipple and she held me tighter.

The car stopped and the dome light faded on. She immediately collected herself and I sat up straight, pulling my shirt closed. The driver opened the door and she got out, followed closely by me and we hurried into the house through the kitchen. She kicked her shoes off by the fridge and, keeping her back to me slowly untied the string of her top, letting it fall free to the floor. She turned to look at me and smiled. I followed suit by taking my shirt off and leaving it next to her top. She licked her lips as she watched my shirt fall, winked playfully, blew me a kiss, and ran to the door leading to the living room. I gave chase quietly, stopping to kick off my own shoes and grab a couple of the peaches I had in the bowl on the counter. I lost her somewhere in the unlit room, but I could still smell that perfume she had on, and followed the scent. I walked across the carpet to the back window and pulled the curtains apart, allowing the silver glow of the full moon to fill the room. She surprised me as I walked by the sofa, causing me to run into the coffee table and drop the peaches. The sting in my shins was negligible as she pushed me down, rolled me onto my back, and straddled me, pinning my hands.

"Now, mi corazón, "she said in a breathy voice, "I will have that dance." then she leaned forward, bringing her face to mine. I craned my neck to kiss her again, but she pulled back. "Que impaciente usted es, amigo..." She looked down at me, smiling, "How eager you are..." then leaned in and kissed me. It was a hungry kiss, rough and passionate and wet. Tongues intertwined in a dance of passion and desire. As she went up for air, I pushed her over and switched positions, holding her down on the floor, gazing into those dark sensuous eyes, reflecting the moonlight. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I could feel the heat from her sex. I bent over and whispered in her ear,

"And so shall you have that dance, quierida..." I uttered, and then I started kissing her neck. She arched her back (as much as she could with me on top) and sighed her pleasure at my touch. I lightly traced a line from collarbone to ear with my tongue, pausing at random to gently bite her neck. She inhaled a sharp breath each time I bit down, releasing it in a soft moan,

"Oooh, Kain, usted me hace caliente, "she gasped, "You make me hot..." Then I found her ear, waiting for my attentions. I took her earring in my mouth and tugged on it lightly, sending tingles down her side and causing her to raise her hips into mine. She pushed up in an attempt to take me in her arms, but that would certainly come later. I released the earring and started trailing kisses across her face, over her eyes, and down to her mouth, which was open in anticipation.

"Who is the eager one now, hmm?" I asked. I continued the kisses. I tasted heat on her lips and tongue; it fueled my desire more and more. I took her lower lip into my hungry mouth and sucked it gently. While I tortured her lip, I grabbed a peach that had been dropped and crushed it in my hand letting the juices drip all over her body. I fully expected the drops to sizzle when they touched her skin.

"¡Esto hace cosquillas! ", she cried out, laughing. Her laughter reduced to soft moans when I started licking the juice from her flesh; paying close attention to her breasts, making sure they were clean. She freed a hand and took hold of my head, pulling my face up to hers, peppering me with kisses. I tried my best to return them,

"Mi pequeña flor Colombiana, "I said between kisses, "now we will dance..." Her creamy breasts glistened in the lights that were shining through the window; her gaze burned her desires into my very core. She lay back down, legs still wrapped around my waist.

"Le necesito dentro de mí, ahora, por favor," she said breathlessly, pressing her hips against mine, "I want you inside me..." I grabbed the buckle of the belt she had on and slid it out of the loops of her jeans. She took tugged at her nipples as I undid the buttons that held those pants so tightly to her curves and contours. "Ooh, si, si..." she whispered as the buttons popped loose. I slid the denim fabric down her thighs, down past her delicate feet. Her black lace thong followed immediately. I became aware of the scent of her arousal, and sought to satisfy the hunger I had for it. I took her legs and put one over each of my shoulders, burying my face in her silken petals, devouring the flowing juices that made them glisten. Her hands took hold of my hair and held me there while I feverishly lapped away at her sex. I licked the creases of her womanhood gently, delighting in the sweet tanginess. She whispered, breathlessly, "Por favor... tengo que tenerle dentro de mí... inside me, now... please..." My thirst not slaked; I had to have more of this wine that flowed from within. I ran my eager tongue over and around her pearl and she forgot her request for the moment, pushing my face into her ache for more. I slid my tongue in past her lips and tasted of the fountain from which her desire flowed. Again she called out, "...tengo que tenerle dentro de mí..." in a voice that was fading fast and full of desperate craving, almost in tears, but I still denied her. I lapped greedily at her folds, relishing in the juices I tasted. I puckered my lips on her button, sucking on it and exhaling hot air over it, eventually sucking air in sharply over it to replace fire with ice. She arched her back as the sensations consumed her and spread out over her entire body. Her legs tightened around my head, her hands made fists in my hair, her breath escaped in a series of moans that eventually reduced to sighs.

I sat up, laying her legs down gently, wiping the residue of her flow from my beard with my hand. She looked up at me, softly, and a smile came over her face like the sunlight in the morning. She sighed and took my hand in hers, and placed it over her heart. I could feel it beating, strong and steady.

"Kain, "she said in a whisper, "my heart is beating with yours." I lay down beside her and began stroking her face with my other hand, delicately following the contours of her cheek and jaw. Her creamy skin was like porcelain in the moonbeam that had found its way to where we were. She took my hand from her chest and kissed each finger, my palm, and the back. She spoke again, softly, "Make love to me." I kissed her gently on the mouth and carefully picked her up, carried her into my bedroom and placed her on the bed. The open window let in the night breeze and the silver glow of our lunar witness. She sat up against the headboard clutching a pillow close and reaching out for me. I undid my belt quickly and stripped down, allowing my member to escape from its confinement. She tossed the pillow aside and got up on her knees, still reaching out for me. I climbed on the bed and entered into her warm embrace, bringing my lips to hers once again. It was a gentle kiss, a touch as soft as an angel's wings, but as deep as the oceans of desire in which we drowned. She laid me back on the bed and straddled me, then guided my steely shaft into her sex. I took hold of her waist as she began to move, slowly at first, then gaining tempo. She leaned in close, almost where her face touched mine. I looked up into her eyes, those perfect eyes, so dark and mysterious. I could see forever into the depths. She met my gaze, and maybe thought the same thing. "Sus ojos, "she said softly, "tienen el universo en ellos." The universe in my eyes, but at that moment my universe was her. A universe of the fire that consumed us both. "Ah, de camino usted me toca..." she sighed as she ground her hips in to mine. Her sweat dripped onto my shoulders and chest and felt hot to the touch. I felt her arms around my neck holding tight and fast. "Ah, Kain, ámeme más profundo, ámeme más fuerte..." she cried. I moved my face to her petite breasts, kissing, sucking, nibbling. She breathed in deeply, and exhaled in a long slow moan. She held my head to her bosom as I stroked her back.

"So beautiful inside..." I moaned. She started bucking her hips faster, with greater intensity, and took my face in her hands, holding me, eye to eye and her rhythm increased. I held onto her hips and matched her speed, meeting thrust for thrust. Her gaze was piercing, as if gazing beyond me. Her breathing became more and more pronounced, soon filling with moans.

"Kain, "she gasped between breaths, "I feel it, oh mi corazón, oh, Kain..." She tightened up around my member as release took her over. I was right behind her and escalated towards the same release. We went together, the uncontrollable climax engulfing us, time stopping for one sweet moment as we died in each others embraces, eyes never parting. Indeed we saw the universe together.

We awoke side by side, forever later, her head on my chest and our arms around each other's still form. The last of the moonlight was desperately trying to maintain it's presence in the window as the earth rotated it away. She broke the silence with a soft voice,

"The moon brings out our passions..." she said, leaving the sentence unfinished. I thought for a moment and then said,

"Maybe it's the moon
Whose light leads our souls astray
Whose glow sets our sensibilities aside
Whose magnetism brings our desires forth
Whose eternal presence releases our passions
And commands us to act upon them
And makes us as one
Maybe it's the moon
That makes us act as we do"

She inhaled deeply, and said gently, "Kain, es tan hermoso."