The Recording Session Ch. 02

Story Info
A CD needs to be supported by live appearances.
3.5k words
4.08
12.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many months had gone by since Shakira had me in the studio recording a guitar track for her. I couldn't help but think about the post-recording goings on; she made such an impact on my life, my very spirit. But it wasn't a good idea to obsess over it: she had an album to support and a tour to be on. There were a few phone calls from her to say hi, but she didn't have much free time between stops. A signed copy of that CD arrived a few months ago, signed at the factory prior to the plastic being sealed around it, with a note written on the back of the jewel case;

"Mi Kain más querido,

You are forever in my heart.

Shaki"

I never unwrapped it; I simply placed it on my entertainment center in plain view. I hopedmi pequeña flor Colombianawould always think of me when the show was over and she was in her hotel room letting sleep overtake her, for I certainly did whenever Conscious Nightmare played out. I was daydreaming, staring at her picture on the cover; those eyes seemed to stare back at me. I was startled back to the here and now by the ringing of my cell phone. The caller ID display showed "Manager", so I figured I should take it.

"Yo, Mike, what's up?" I said. He laughed and got straight to the point,

"Dave Sclimenti from Epic Records just called, you-know-who needs you again, she's gonna be in Los Angeles and will be doing a promotion and performance on the Tonight Show. Can ya believe it?" I froze momentarily, a chance to look into those eyes again.

"Fuck yeah!" I caught myself saying out loud. "Uh, times and dates, Mike?" I asked.

"Monday a week from today, "he replied, "you can re learn it by then right?"

"I haven't forgotten the parts, ya goon." I shot back. Shit, that meant I'd have to open the CD.

After a week of listening to and refreshing myself on the song, I was ready, I hoped. I forgot to ask if I should use my electric or my classical guitar, so I decided to pack both. Dave had sent me 2 plane tickets, in case I wanted to bring anyone, but one of those tickets was for the classical guitar so she wouldn't have to ride in cargo. A brief taxi ride to the airport and I was on my way to a 10:37 AM flight.

A few hours later I arrived in Los Angeles. As per instructions from Dave, I looked for a limo with my name on it. After I collected my bags I headed out to the front of the airport and of course, there was a limo and the driver had a card with "Thornn" in big black letters. He took my bags and put them in the trunk and opened the door for me. I got in, expecting no one, maybe a management type if anyone at all. Just as the door closed there were arms around my neck and a familiar face. Pressed against mine. Her lips were as soft and warm as I remembered. Her tongue reintroduced itself to mine and they were happy to see each other again.

"Kain! " She exclaimed, wiping the corner of her mouth with a finger, "I am so happy to see you again!"

"Shaki, it's been too..." her next kiss cut me off, but I wasn't about to complain. So many months had gone by and it felt like only yesterday since I did that recording for her and we went out to celebrate. Those moments were etched into my mind like the four faces of Mount Rushmore. The very air was filled with her essence and I breathed deeply of it. That spicy fragrance rekindled my thoughts and desires. I had to contain myself since we were on our way to the NBC studios for the pre show rehearsal. Times like this I hated the often tight schedules performing kept me on, and I'm sure she was thinking the same thing. But there would be time afterwards, time to let go of what I had kept inside me for all these months. "Tonight,mi querida, "I thought to myself "there will be a dance for you".

After a quick stop at the Hilton to drop off my bags and freshen up, Shaki and I were off to the NBC studios in Burbank. She told me her idea for the performance, just her and I, no band, well dressed. I asked her which guitar was more appropriate and she pointed out the classical guitar. Its mellower tone was just what she wanted. What Shaki wants, Shaki gets.

It was rather fun meeting Jay Leno; he's quite a swell guy. We sat in the "green room" and talked briefly about cars and his massive collection. Then it was time and he returned to his dressing room for final preps. Shakira and I went to her dressing room and had a pleasant catching up chat. Her family was so proud of her accomplishments, and her tour was going great and the fans were always so happy to see her. I knew what it was like to have fans, but not nearly in the numbers she did. The knock at the door told us that I had to go to my own dressing room and change into the suit I brought for this occasion; black wool pinstripe with a string tie, suspenders, white shirt, black patent leather shoes and white spats. My hair went up into a ponytail. I was sharp! I ran through the song again just for polishing. The nerves were starting to set in. This would be my largest audience ever, not just the people in house, but when it was broadcast there'd be millions of people, oh shit...

Jay took everyone to a commercial and I was rushed out onstage and put on a barstool. As I walked by the famous desk, Jay motioned a thumb's up and mouthed the words, "Nice suit." I returned the thumb's up and mouthed a thanks to him. The lights were dimmed and the break was over. The announcement came;

"My next guest is currently out supporting her current CD and stopping here in LA for a few shows tonight through Thursday, ladies and gentlemen, Shakira!" The curtain rose before the audience and I could see her silhouette on the curtain at stage rear. I started playing the music and closed my eyes. This wasn't the kind of song where I would be making a great deal of eye contact with the audience. Her voice came in and I looked over to where she was hidden and out she came in one of her belly dancing costumes. Black harem pants and veils, and a glittery decorated top. Her long blonde and brunette locks were in a bun hidden by her headdress. She was walking over to me, still singing, and gyrating her hips so seductively. I blocked out the audience and concentrated on her sinuous form, gliding across the stage in a snakelike manner. She removed the veil that was covering her face and those eyes swept me away. I honestly don't remember the rest of that performance, but it must have gone well. The audience was cheering and applauding and whistling. I was coherent enough to stand and take a bow, and she came over to me, raised my hand, and we took one together. I was purely ecstatic. Of all the shows and gigs I've played in with my band, I had never been so thrilled by a performance. Jay motioned to her and she took a seat in the guest chair while I returned to my dressing room.

After everything wrapped up, she joined me in the limo ride to my hotel. She was sitting with her head on my chest, my arms around her. She had removed her headdress and let her hair down. She said nothing, I was reflecting on the performance.

"Kain, "she said breaking the silence, "your performance was brilliant, you made that song yours!" I was speechless.

"I just played the song like you wrote it, I can't take credit." I replied. She smiled. The limo stopped and the door opened and I realized this wasn't the Hilton. It was the underground parking lot of the Hilton, where their deliveries were made. She jumped out and led me by the hand to the elevator, where a man in a rather nice suit was standing, holding the door open.

"It's always a pleasure to have you here, Miss Ripoll!" he said and he kissed her cheek.

"Muchas gracias, "she answered, "your hospitality is always very appreciated, Marco!" and the doors closed and up we went. We immediately were all over each other like high school sweethearts at the prom. Her kisses were invigorating and it was then I realized how hungry I was for them. Her hands combed through my long gone ponytail as our tongues were rolling together. I knew the ride wouldn't be very long, only to the seventh floor, where it eventually stopped. I dug out my room keycard as the doors opened. Thankfully the hall was deserted at that moment, so we ran to my room; 705. She had her jacket pulled partway over her head to conceal her identity. I fumbled the keycard through the slot and that green light that meant "open" couldn't light up fast enough. The door was opened and we hurried in, lest some passer-by see just who was gracing their floor with her presence. I locked the door just as her jacket hit the floor, revealing her performance costume. The top had been replaced by some well placed veils. I could just make out the outline of her nipples through the dark fabric. My jacket followed, along with my tie and suspenders. My hardening member was sure to be free any moment! Shirt buttons were rudely separated from the shirt by hands pulling the sides apart with great force and eagerness.

"Que impaciente usted es, amiga..." I said as my shirt was rendered from my body. She helped herself to my bare chest, eagerly kissing it all over. She kneeled before me, starting to undo my slacks and I was getting very into what she was doing, when she looked up at me and asked,

"Do you trust me?" I gave her a curious look, crinkling my brow. She got close to my ear and asked again, in a whisper, "Do you trust me,querido?" giving a teasing lick to my earlobe. I could feel heat radiating from her mouth.

"Of course I do," I said softly, "why do you ask?" She smiled and led me to the chair by the desk. She gently pushed me into it.

"Sit,querido, I have something for you." She removed a few veils and used them to tie my arms behind the back of the chair. The delicate fabric was quite strong; I doubted I could escape if I tried. She kicked off her shoes and went over to a boom box I hadn't noticed earlier, sitting on the desk, pushed a few buttons and stood back, striking a very sensuous pose, still smiling. "I hope you don't mind, "she said playfully, "but I had a few things brought up to your room." Music started up, a song I knew,Eyes like Yours, from theLaundry Service CD. It's different from the rest of the CD; it has a strong Arabian feel to it. A song fit for a sultan. She began undulating her body, arms, and hips. She also began dropping veils from her costume. Her sensuous body slinked around me, twisting, and turning. My mouth was agape as the veil dropping continued. Her eyes were filled with fire as the last veil fell. She timed it just right so when the song ended she was seated straddling my lap in only her pants, clasping my head to her bosom. I could feel her heart beating, pounding almost in time with the music. Her skin was hot and shiny from sweat. I tried to reach up for her, forgetting my bonds were there.

"Will you torture me further?" I asked playfully. She shook her finger at me, leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek and said,

"I am not finished,querido" Hot breath blew past my ear, sending chills through me. She sat upright; burying my face between her curvaceous breasts, then reached down to my painfully confined erection. "I think your friend needs to breathe." She said, smiling, as she rubbed it gently. She climbed off my lap and slinked around behind me, lightly dragging her hand across my shoulders as she went around. She picked up a loose veil and tied it around my eyes, and I felt the veils holding my hands being untied. "Do not move yet,mi corazón, not until I say." I didn't know what I was brimming over with more of, desire or curiosity. I could hear her step softly around in front of me, and then I heard cloth being slid. I felt hands around my head, pulling me forward and down. I felt soft familiar skin on my face, so very warm to the touch. She moved my head side to side a bit and when her musky, pleasing scent reached me, I realized my face was brushing against her perfect backside. "This is yours when you find me, "she said in a husky whisper, "but do not move yet." I was boiling over with the need for her embraces, her kisses, and her essence. She laughed and helped me stand up. My slacks and briefs were quickly lowered, allowing my swollen member room to breathe at last. I stepped out of my crumpled pants and she stroked me a few times. "I think you will need that,querido." she said with a giggle and gave me a gentle push back into the chair. I heard her step around behind me again followed by the sounds of bedsprings compressing. After a few seconds she said three words that would bring me greater joy than anything I'd ever hear in my life, "Come get me." I stood back up, so quickly that the chair fell over behind me. I turned and began stepping cautiously toward the bed, smiling.

"Where are you,querida? I asked, licking my teeth. She answered, playfully,

"You are getting warmer!" I moved towards the direction of her voice until I felt the bed at my knees and put my hands out. I felt sheets, then feet, and then slowly slid up smooth legs. I smiled again then leaned over and continued the slide with my cheek, feeling soft thighs parting before me. I put out my tongue in anticipation of her sweet juices, the nectar of her passions. I was rewarded by her slick petals, tasting deeply of her flow. I got down on my belly as she moaned and her legs wrapped around my back and held me in place. "Amo lo que usted me hace..." she whispered. I loved what I did to her, too. I fervently buried my face in her sex; I couldn't get enough of her juices, like a starving man to a gourmet meal. She arched her back and moaned out loud, sliding her fingers into my hair and balling her fists. The brief sting of my hair being pulled just drove me harder. I put my thumb on her pearl and began drawing circles over and around it, knowing that when she went into climax there'd be more of her elixir for me to taste. I was driving her faster to her glory, and she was a helpless passenger. Her legs tightened around my head, her fists tightened, her voice went from a moan to a cry. "Oh Kain,dios mio, dios mio..." were her last words before her body and mind were separated for that moment of ecstasy. I received my reward, a rush of the precious wine I craved so badly.

She collapsed quietly as the sensations ebbed from her body. My thirst was slaked, but only for the time being. Her hands relaxed, releasing my hair. I sat up and watched her in her moment, breathing softly and smiling slightly. She lay there for several minutes before she opened her eyes, blinking a few times then her gaze falling to me. She reached out to me and I climbed across the bed to her and lay beside her. I put my hand on her chest and felt her heart, beating slow and steady. "Mi amante, "she said, "you love so much to please me, I only hope I please you the same." She looked up to me and put a hand to my face, gliding fingertips down my cheek. I took her hand and kissed it, knuckles first, then palm.

"Your presence here is all the pleasing I need from you." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Then let me please you more." she said, sitting up and taking me in her arms. I let her push me down on the bed. She rolled over on top of me and brought her lips to mine. A slow gentle kiss grew between us, lips delicately brushing over each other and tongues peeking out and meeting briefly before shying back, hoping the other would follow. While she kissed me she reached down to my throbbing erection, stroking the length of my shaft and smearing the clear fluid that was leaking from it. I moaned and put my hand behind her head, pulling her just a little closer and kissing just a little deeper. I instinctively put my hand on her bottom, stroking the soft round flesh with my fingertips, feeling the goose bumps I brought forth. She began kissing her way from my mouth to my ear, slowly trailing kisses over my face and nibbling my earlobe as she got to it. My hands roamed her skin, fingers lightly tracing unseen lines on her body, savoring the silkiness and heat. She began trailing kisses down my neck to my chest, pausing to suckle the first nipple she encountered.

"Mmmm,tan maravilloso usted es." I said, almost in a whisper. So wonderful she was indeed. The whole time she kept a hand on my rod; stroking, caressing, eliciting sensations that made my mind simmer in desire. She continued kissing me all over, back up to my mouth, where I took her face in my hands and held her there. I looked up into her eyes and saw the universe staring back at me. She slid her leg all the way over my body and guided my member into her awaiting depths. She began rocking slowly at first, letting her slick folds stretch out as I filled her. She put her hands on the bed and leaned down to me, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Mmmm, I have missed having you in me." she said, her voice quiet and breathy. It felt so good to be inside her again, becoming one with her body and her soul. She sat upright on me, taking my hands and placing them on her ample breasts, and holding them there as I kneaded them. I gently pinched and rolled her nipples as she threw her head back and moaned a low, almost primal moan. She started upping the tempo, so I matched her rocking with my thrusts.

"...oh...yeah...feel so...good..." I said in short bursts. Her rocking was up to a maddening pace, it was becoming more intense, more difficult to match her, especially from my position. My breathing was growing ragged; sweat was running down my face as the heat increased. She was grunting in time to our motions, the intensity apparent in her voice. She leaned back down to me and kissed me with great vigor, sweat dripping into my face and body. The bed started to protest our activity by squeaking short chirps as the frame was getting tired. I moved my hands to her hips to better stay in time with her rocking. Her hands found my head and held me as she layered kisses all over my face. The intensity was becoming growing within us. The crest of the wave rose up and took us both together, our muscles tightening as the spasms rocked through us both. I wasn't sure who was louder as we both cried out in release. The room swirled around us as we gave up our stored desires and passions in great escape. Our eyes opened as the wave subsided and silence filled the room. She was crumpled on my limp body, her head beside mine. I managed to get my arm up and around her and held her close. We lay together for several minutes, letting the world return around us. She rolled off after a while and lay on her side with her head on my chest. I put a hand up and began stroking her curly locks; she drew imaginary figures on my chest with a slow finger. We silently drifted off to a deep sleep.