The Recording Session Ch. 03

Story Info
Our final meeting.
1.6k words
4.56
11.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had returned to normal for me and my band, Conscious Nightmare. Shaki had gone on the rest of her tour and I was getting out to clubs more, myself and the band that is. Ever since that Tonight Show appearance with Shaki all those months ago the requests were pouring in like water through a broken dam. Problem was they were looking for Kain Thornn the classical player, not Kain Thornn of Conscious Nightmare, the abrasive metal band. Even with as many requests that backed out on learning we were a metal band, there were still gigs galore to be set up. Our manager, Mike, even considered hiring a higher scale management company to help us keep it all together. The timing was great since out second CD was just released. Demand for the new disc pushed us to using a larger pressing plant and distributor, at a substantial cost, but the sales and shows were paying for it nicely.

At this point, we were 2 months into our first serious coast to coast tour, 85 stops in major (and some not so major) cities from California to New York. The city we were in at this time was Denver, Colorado, and cold doesn't begin to describe the weather. We wanted to shoot Mike for getting us up here in goddamn January! But it was only for three nights, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, with no show Sunday, but the club was gracious enough to pay for our rooms at the Holiday Inn for Sunday night as well so we figured, why not?

The shows went great! The Colorado fans were as hungry to see us as I've ever seen anywhere. They certainly were friendly; one young lady kept sending Corona Lights up to the stage for me. She waved each time; I saw a head of long black hair, straight and flowing, with a really nice smile and some rather unflattering glasses. Oh well, she can see better right? I'm not going to argue free drink. I definitely planned to relax Sunday.

As I was stepping out Sunday for a bite to eat, a little early so I could beat the after church crowd, I was stopped before I left my hotel room by a knock. I expected to see one of my band mates, but when I looked through the peephole I saw the woman with long black hair from last night's show, looking right up into the lens outside. She was very petite; I doubt she was much more than 5 feet tall! Her glasses cast a reflection that obscured her eyes, but I could tell it was the same woman who was buying me Corona Lights all night. I could also tell she was cold by the steaming breath escaping her lips, so my soft heart opened the door and let her in. She hurried in and shut the door behind her; and just stood in front of the door looking at me with a growing smile. Being me, I noticed what she had on right away, a long skirt, sneakers, and a thick ski jacket. I didn't think anything at the time, until recognition started slipping into my mind. That spicy fragrance she had on triggered a memory switch in my mind, but I still couldn't put a finger on it. I had barely drawn a breath to speak when she grabbed me, spun us around, pushed me against the door and covered my mouth with hers. Her lips were quite warm in spite of having just come in from the cold. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and familiarity rang again. Instinctively, I slid my hand into her hair, combing through the raven locks and everything stopped as the hair came off in my hand. A wig! And under the wig were some very familiar blonde curls.

"Shaki!" I said. She smiled and tossed the glasses on the desk by where we were standing.

"We don't have much time, Kain, "she said, "We shouldn't waste it talking..." She left her statement unfinished, ending it with another kiss. She held my face in gloved hands, her soft lips devouring mine. She pushed back and undid her jacket, revealing a white tank style tee shirt and what appeared to be a case of peanut smuggling. Her nipples were pointing through the thin fabric restrained by no bra of any type. I reached for her but she pushed my hands away and dropped to her knees and started on my belt, then the buttons on my Levi's. I got the clue immediately, and quickly removed my leather trench coat and threw it on the floor. I remembered how she ripped my shirt off the last time we were together, so I spared the shirt I had on that fate and removed it myself. By the time my shirt was safely crumpled up on the trench coat; my jeans were making a hasty retreat off of one leg, then the other. My briefs followed quite rudely, but I wasn't about to say a word. She stood up and slid her skirt down and stepped out of it. Her black thong fell to the floor after it and both were kicked aside.

"Now, "she said in a voice so smoky I expected the sprinklers to kick on, "you will dance with me, querido." She stepped forward and put her arms around me, over my shoulders and her legs took hold around my waist. My fully erect member slicked in the juices that had leaked from her ache as I grabbed her waist, and I drove myself into her heat immediately. She moaned audibly, then inhaled through clenched teeth and looked into my eyes.

"I've missed you, querida..." I said in almost a whisper. She tightened her legs and I responded by sliding out a little and pushing all the way to bottom firmly. The heat of her body against mine was just short of searing.

"Ooohhhh, "she said, "It's been so long since you've made me feel this way, amante..." She trailed of into a soft moan. She drew me closer and gently kissed me, her lips softly grazing over mine and eventually setting into a deeper kiss. I continued my thrusts and held her tightly. Her tongue slid into my mouth and over mine. We ground together at increasing tempo, hungry only for that release, delirious with the sudden rush of desire that had taken us on sight. Her breathing was rapid and taking on moans, and her sex was tightening around my rod. She balled her fists in my hair and held on, preparing for the wave that would soon sweep her mind and soul away. The sting of my hair being pulled gave me a burst of energy that sped me up a little. She took a long deep breath, and opened her eyes wide as she surrendered to me the passion she had held in check for these months, letting out short breaths as it began. Her cries were gaining in volume and intensity as she released. She buried her face in my shoulder as it overwhelmed her and she cried out, over and over, tears filling her eyes as she gave in to her desire in my arms. She became very still except for the gentle weeping that shook her delicate body. When her breath was normal again, she spoke softly, "Oh, Kain, you didn't..?" I stopped her by placing my fingers over her mouth.

"I'm okay, Shaki," I whispered, "this nothing is required to happen, just as long as it's us right here and now." She held me close for a few minutes. She gazed into my eyes, showing me other worlds away from this one.

"Kain, "she said, "I want to be there again, with you." I nodded, closing my eyes for a moment. I carried her to the bed and laid her gently on her back. She pulled me down on top of her, kissing me tenderly as she took my seeking tongue into her inviting mouth and caress hers. Her legs tightened around my hips, drawing me back into her. I moved more slowly this time, pushing my still hard member deep into her awaiting folds. She inhaled deeply and moaned softly. My mind emptied of the surroundings, the band, the tour; my world was right in front of me for that moment.

"Mi amante, mi querida, "I whispered, hoarsely, "all my time is filled with thoughts of you." I rose up on my elbows and made more pronounced thrusts, drinking in the sensations of her innermost depths. She hooked her feet behind my knees, to better accept my thrusts. Her face was barely an inch from mine, our breaths mixing together in an intoxicating breeze that we took deep into our lungs. I moved my hips into her in a circle, rolling backward to press on her pearl with each stroke. She moaned with each thrust, arching her back to better receive my motions. She gazed into my eyes and seductively licked her lips, made dry by her heavy breathing. She slid her hand into mine and our fingers laced together, gripping tightly and causing us both white knuckles. I moved her arms above her head and held her in that position, better to take her kisses. She moaned softly as my tongue slid past her lips, her teeth, finding its mate waiting inside. She heaved her hips and torso into my thrusts, gaining me depth as I rocked into her folds, over and over. I felt the tingle deep in my abdomen as climax began to evolve. Our pace and breathing accelerated as our destination in time loomed ahead. Freefall engulfed us for a moment of eternity, and we both landed hard, crying out as muscles tensed and passions spilled forth. After months apart, we were finally together again as one. Unintelligible swirls of color reassembled into the familiar shapes of the room; the desk, the TV, the bed, us. Gentle sleep found us in each other's arms and spirited us off to dream, possibly of our next encounter...