The Recuiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc returned the kiss, pressing into her open lips and snaking his tongue around hers. He could feel - as much as hear - her moan as his hands slid forward and up from her waist to her tits. Maria broke from the kiss just long enough to eke out "God that feels so good!" in between moans.

Marc guided them to the steps leading out of the pool and sat Maria there as he continued to explore her body with his hands while he kissed her. He gently tweaked her nipples while feeling her marvelous tits. Once sat down, Maria reached around to grab Marc's ass. It was round and firm. Maria was imagining what it would look like, tensing over and over as he thrust into her. From his ass, she slid one hand around to the front of his suit and felt he was already rock hard. Soon she realized that not only was he hard, but he was big!

Maria was getting lost in the feelings she'd been missing for so long when Marc abruptly lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the pool. Her butt had no more than lit on the pavement before Marc was tugging the thong down her shapely tanned legs. He reflexively sucked in a breath as he realized she was completely bare save for a pencil thin landing strip guiding his eyes to the wet slit framed by her beautiful pussy lips.

Marc ran his hands slowly up her legs, his thumbs just brushing the outside of her pussy and then up to grab her big, firm tits and pinch her nipples. Maria's eyes rolled up in her head and she started to beg in between panting, "Please? Please?"

Marc licked a finger and placed it at her opening and leaned over just touching her clit. He then bent down and replaced the finger with his tongue - feather light - as he slid his finger up into her wet pussy. Maria gasped "Oh fuck!" as she shoved her pussy into Marc's face.

He pulled back his finger just out of reach, looked up and asked "What's the matter? Do you need something?" with an evil grin.

"Please!!! I need it in my cunt!"

"What do you need in your cunt?" asked Marc.

"I don't care! Your fingers, your tongue, your cock. Just fuck me please!" Maria panted.

Satisfied with her answer, Marc plunged two fingers into Maria and started stroking her G-spot as he licked up her slit and suckled her clit, rolling it around with his tongue. Soon, her hips started to buck uncontrollably and she started grunting "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh Ungh!!!" and then her whole body went stiff as she came on Marc's face.

Eventually, she went completely limp and started breathing again. After a few moments she caught her breath and looked at Marc with heavy lidded eyes saying "Fuck that was good! I can't believe how bad I needed that. Switch places!"

Not needing to be told twice, Marc hopped up on the edge of the pool while Maria slid back down into the water. She grabbed his trunks and pulled as he lifted his ass allowing them to come off. Once she'd pulled his trunks all the way off, she looked up to examine her prize. Marc's cock was the most beautiful thing she'd seen in ages. Fully hard, it was over seven inches long, circumcised with a large head and very thick with a slight upward bend.

Maria lightly grasped Marc's firm member and bent to slowly lick it from the base to just under the head before wrapping her lips around it. She pushed forward letting the length of it slide into her willing mouth. She savored the feel of it in her mouth - so hard and yet the skin silky soft as it slid over her tongue. Maria looked up and saw the pleasure in Marc's eyes as she worked his cock with her mouth. After just a few minutes of sliding her mouth up and down his length, she could feel his breathing quicken and his body start to tense. She looked up at him meeting his eyes with hers. She lifted her mouth off of him just long enough to say "Give me that cum! I need it!"

Marc couldn't take any more. He panted "Oh my God I'm going to cum!"

Upon hearing that, Maria increased her speed and suction. Marc gave one final grunt and pushed his hips forward. Maria could feel the cock in her mouth pulse at the base just before she felt the flood of warm cum fill her mouth. It had been so long since she'd had the satisfaction of draining a cock and she reveled in the taste and texture before swallowing it down while looking at Marc's face rapt in pleasure.

Once Marc got his breath back, he told Maria, "Wow! That was incredible!"

Maria smiled at him and removed his still mostly-hard cock from her mouth and said "It was my pleasure. But how are you still hard? Can you always do that?" and then she slipped the head back between her lips.

"Not always." he replied. "But If you keep that up much longer, I'll be hard enough to slide it into that pretty little pussy of yours."

Marc could feel Maria moan as she closed her eyes and pushed her nose all the way into his pubis, which put his cock head at the very back of her throat.

After enjoying a few more moments of Maria's oral skills, Marc lifted her head from his lap. As she looked up at him, he bent down and kissed her deep and long. She opened her mouth for him and threw her arms around his neck enjoying the sensations.

Marc slowly broke from the kiss, took Maria's hand and led her out of the pool and onto one of the chaise lounges. After helping her down, he knelt between her legs and ran his hands from her feet up her long smooth calves. His hands soon began the long slide up the inside of Maria's thighs as he unconsciously licked his lips. He leaned forward and once again tasted her sweet pussy. He lingered there a few moments until he was satisfied that she was ready for him.

Marc lifted Maria's legs and positioned his cock at her hot, wet opening. He paused for a second and then gently slid into her. She was tight and felt amazing wrapped around his cock. He met no resistance and so slid himself all the way in throwing her legs over his shoulders.

Maria's mouth opened and a soft "Ohhhhh God!" escaped as she felt the length and girth of him stretch her out deliciously. He started slowly moving in and out - savouring the sensations that only a woman in lust can give.Soon, Marc picked up the pace and began pistoning in and out of her. She matched him stroke for stroke pushing her hips skyward relishing the feel of a hard cock inside her after so long.

As their speed increased, Marc could sense he was getting close, but didn't want to cum yet, so he reached behind Maria and lifted her up, then turned around and sat down with her now on top. Maria leaned forward and bracing herself with her hands, began to slowly undulate on Marc's hard member. She looked into his eyes with an open mouthed, lewd smile and proclaimed "You know I'm your slut now right? I'll do anything you want me to. I need this dick to cum inside me and make me feel like a real woman again."

Desperate to get off again, Maria sped up her writhing. Sensing her need, Marc reached up and pinched a nipple with one hand while using the thumb of his other hand to strum her clit. Maria was getting close now and started grunting before breaking into a chorus of "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" before culminating with a loud "Oh God I'm cummmminggg!" Her hips spasmed uncontrollably for a good ten seconds before she regained control and told Marc, "I want you to pound my pussy from behind and fill me up with that cum of yours."

She stood up, threw the towels down on the pavement and got on her hands and knees shoving her ass in the air saying "Come fill up my cunt!"

Marc didn't have to be asked twice. He got down behind her, running his hands over her round ass. Maria reached between her legs, grabbed his cock and said "Fuck me!" as she pulled him into her waiting pussy.

This time, Marc wasted no time and started fucking her mercilessly. He alternated between fast strokes and long deep strokes where he would pull all the way out and then slam into Maria. Each time he did that, he was rewarded with an "Ungh!" followed by an "Oh fuck yes!".

Soon, he was beyond restraint and began hammering into Maria. She was again calling out "Fuck me, Fuck me!" in rhythm. Before he knew it he was on the edge and Maria tensed up again moaning "Cumming!"

Marc couldn't take any more and with one final thrust, he emptied his balls deep inside her.

They both collapsed onto the pavement and lay there for several minutes relishing the afterglow.

Their needs had finally been met. Feeling a mix of contentment, guilt, and relief, Marc finally spoke saying "That was incredible Maria. I can't tell you how badly I needed that."

She gave Marc a wide smile and said "Ditto - and I meant every word I said earlier. I'm yours to have whenever you want me."

Marc said, "I have a lot to talk about with Kay, but I'd like that - a lot!" and then he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

As Marc and Maria got up off the pavement and started putting their suits back on, Marc happened to glance up at the bedroom window and saw Kay looking out the window with a big smile on her face. All he could think was what an amazing love his wife must have for him to give him this afternoon.

12