The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 03

Story Info
An artist gets mixed up with a werewolf.
5.3k words
4.66
12.3k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Grey. He had to joking, there was no way this was real.

"Grey please stop kidding with me. Something doesn't feel right. I swear you've just grown several inches inside me."

His eyes were piercing and I could swear his irises were swirling like liquid mercury as he locked his gaze with mine. I must have had far too much Champagne.

"Elizabeth do you trust me sweetheart?"

I nodded my head. "In theory, yes Grey. You saved me from that man who attacked me, even though he was one of your people. You didn't need to do that or help me the way you did tonight. I feel safe when I'm with you."

He stroked my hair and held me close. "I'm glad you feel that way, this will make it easier for me to tell you what I need you to hear beautiful.

You know those large wolves you saw at Red Cloud? They weren't any ordinary wolves Elizabeth. I'm am the Alpha werewolf of the Red Cloud Pack. My whole tribe are werewolves or at least have the were gene. Some have yet to be able to change form. This is the reason my sister was so determined to get you off our land as quickly as she could, despite putting herself at risk of my wrath.

The world isn't as black and white as you think darling. There are things that are kept hidden from most humans and for good reason. If human scientists were to find out about our existence, we would all end up locked away in laboratories being experimented on like lab rats. We are stronger than humans, we age slower and heal faster, but we still can get hurt by bullets and other weapons. We cannot risk being found out.

What I'm telling you puts my whole pack in danger if you were to divulge our existence to other humans."

I tried to pull away from him. I needed some space between us so I could try and process what he was telling me. One thing was true though. We were well and truly stuck together. He wouldn't budge inside me.

"It's no use Elizabeth. I cannot pull out of you until the knot shrinks. I had no idea this would happen sweetheart. Please believe me. I've never heard of a were mating with a human, at least not in my pack. We have recorded generations in our family tree and I haven't come across this before."

He pulled me back gently into his arms.

"Elizabeth please don't be afraid of me. I would never hurt you, I could never hurt you."

I was beyond shocked and confused by what he had told me but I knew instinctively that he meant me no harm.

"I'm not scared of you Grey. I think I'm in love with you."

He smiled at me and turned my face towards his. "Darling, you've made me one happy wolf by saying that." He gave me a tender kiss on my lips. "I'm going to make sure you change that though."

I looked at him questioningly. "Change what Grey?"

He looked at me with a smug grin on his face. "I'm going to make sure that instead of you thinking you're in love with me, you are going to be undoubtably sure you love me. I can love no one else the way I love my mate and you sweet Elizabeth are my mate."

I scowled at him. He was so sure of himself it was borderline arrogant. "Watch it wolf or I will put a muzzle on you." I teased him as I poked him in the ribs.

The next morning we sat in companionable silence as we ate breakfast. I still had a ton of questions and I still hadn't gotten over the shock of what Grey had told me last night.

"Grey what do we do now? How is this going to work out for us? I live here, my home is here and I'm sure you would hate living in an apartment, surrounded by the noise and all the people who live here. It probably isn't safe for you either. As for me, I love it at Red Cloud but your tribe, I mean your pack, clearly don't want me there."

"My pack will fall in line sweetheart. I'm their alpha and they will have to listen to me, as long as I can prove you are not a threat to them. Now that you carry my scent as my mate, the other male wolves wouldn't dare try and claim you for themselves. So the chances of you being attacked again are practically none existent. No male should be willing to risk it unless they have a death wish. Werewolves are highly protective and possessive of their mates Elizabeth and I am no exception."

"Ok Grey but if I am to live on the reservation I'm going to need a few things so I could continue with my work. I need a studio, phone and internet connections, so I can stay in contact with the galleries and my clients. Oh and I'm going to have to insist on a proper bathtub and shower. That cold water pump shower at the hut isn't going to cut it." I looked at him with a mischievous grin on my face. "You do realize that women have certain requirements and although I'm not super high maintenance, I do have certain expectations."

He looked at me with a big, fake frown and grumbled about being hen pecked before he was even mated properly. I giggled at his theatrics.

"Oh and no wolves on the furniture." He threw a wash cloth at me as I giggled at him.

Grey had hired a large truck and we were just finished loading up all the things I couldn't part with. I decided to keep my apartment rather than sell it. I wanted a place in town for when I had art exhibits and felt like enjoying the entertainment that only cities and towns had to offer. My room mate was happy to stay on. She was seldom there anyway but I was glad someone would be there occasionally to look after the place.

Grey had also gone to purchase supplies and building materials so he could build my art studio and enlarge the cabin. He promised me an extravagant bathroom and plenty of space for all my clutter. He was happy to do this for me because I had agreed to move to Red Cloud and sacrifice my home here.

I had made a small fortune from selling my art and the money would help the pack tremendously. If I could carry on being this successful then we would all benefit from it. We had already purchased several generators, solar panels and wind turbines to provide enough electricity to power all the electronics in our cabin and several other buildings, including the new school house I insisted on. Just because the young wolves couldn't attend mainstream schools didn't mean they shouldn't have a proper education.

"You ready to start your new life with me beautiful?" He held the door to the truck open for me with a big wolfy grin on his face.

I smiled at him as I clambered into the truck. He latched the tow bar onto my truck so we didn't have to make two trips and we headed out to Red Cloud.

We arrived at the reservation just after sunset. Grey had to maneuver the truck carefully on the dirt track so he didn't damage the heavy vehicle or get it stuck in the sand. As we drove through the settlement, several of the pack members came out to see what was going on. We parked right in front of his cabin and as I got out, I came face to face with a rather angry looking Sky Dancer.

"What the hell are you doing back here Elizabeth? I thought I made it perfectly clear that you were no longer welcome here." Her face suddenly changed as she looked at me in shock. "It's not possible," she said as she latched on to my arm and sniffed me.

Grey rushed to my side and put himself in the middle of Sky and myself.

She looked up at him, clearly feeling betrayed and confused.

"What on earth have you done Grey." She said as she fell to her knees.

"Please tell me this isn't true, that I'm imagining it."

Grey pulled her up and made her look at him. "Little sister listen to me very carefully. Elizabeth is my mate, what you smell on us both is real. As soon as our mating ceremony is complete she will be your Alpha female and she will outrank you. You had best make your peace with it."

Sky Dancer looked at her brother like he was a stranger and took off into the fading light.

"Oh God Grey, is she going to be alright? I would hate for Sky Dancer to see me as an enemy. I really was starting to bond with her before the attack happened." I turned and looked at him nervously. "Grey what if none of them accept me. I cannot stay here if they all hate me. The last thing I want is for the whole pack to resent me and you to be in the middle of all of it."

"Elizabeth come inside, there's a few things about our culture I need you to understand." He lead me by the hand to the living area and we both sat down on the weathered leather sofa.

"Sweetheart what do you know about the social order of wolves? Pack and pride animals in general actually." He waited for me to answer him.

"Well they have a social hierarchy, a pecking order. They will have an alpha or leader, in most cases a male or a couple but in some cases like that with hyenas, a female."

He smiled at me. "Very good Elizabeth. Well it's very similar in werewolf culture too. We have a hierarchy amongst our Pack as well. You have the Alpha male who is the leader of the pack. When he mates, his woman becomes the Alpha female, the second highest ranking member of the Pack. There are several Beta wolves who hold a position of power. These can be both male and female. Last in the pecking order are the Omegas.

When an Alpha male is not mated then his mother or closest female relative assumes a temporary Alpha female role. My mother is no longer with us so that role has belonged to Sky Dancer since I took my place as Alpha. No one has challenged me for the position yet and are not likely to anytime soon. I'm the strongest wolf in my pack and it would be idiotic for any of the Beta wolves to challenge me for leadership.

Werewolves, just like regular wolves, are driven to obey the commands of the Alpha pair. It's embedded in us Elizabeth and it isn't something we can control."

He took my hand in his. "Sky Dancer is used to being in the position of power. She has just realized that once you are officially my mate, you will outrank her and she will have to be subservient to you."

I stood up and paced the room. "I don't want to throw my weight around and force my will upon your people Grey. That's not the type of person I am. If I want or need something I ask, I don't order."

He chuckled at me. "Sweetheart you don't have to turn into some tyrannical dictator. If I want something I ask nicely too. The Alpha position isn't there for you to enslave the rest of the pack to do your bidding, it's for keeping order and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of everyone as a whole. You are as much a servant as you are a leader to the pack in this role."

"Grey I'm human. Do you really think they will accept my authority as an alpha female if I'm not technically one of you? I foresee many problems and arguments coming our way because of this."

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Elizabeth I am aware that this is unlikely going to be a smooth ride but I am prepared to face whatever obstacles stand in our way. The question here is, are you?"

We had stayed in the cabin till the following morning. When I woke up, Grey wasn't in bed beside me and I heard noises of clanging metal and the thuds of heavy items hitting the ground.

I went to get a cup of coffee and wrapped myself in blanket as I made my way outside.

Grey and two other men were unloading the building supplies off the truck. I sat down on the porch bench and watched them work. Their bare chests were glistening in sweat as they toiled. A girl could get used to this I thought mischievously. They were all ruggedly handsome but none compared to my Grey Wolf. He was a level of gorgeous that had no equal.

He caught me staring suggestively at him and he grinned at me. "Elizabeth come say hi."

He introduced me to the two wolves. They were brothers, the taller one was named Black Claw and his younger brother was Running wolf. They both greeted me politely and I could see the curiosity in their eyes as they looked at me.

I left the men to their work as I headed back into the cabin to make a hearty breakfast for them. It was the least I could do to thank them for their help.

Two days had past and several of the young males had volunteered to help with the building work. I think one of the main reasons was that they were fascinated by me. They wanted to find out more about this human woman who had captured the heart of their Alpha. I didn't mind their curiosity and I happily answered their questions and engaged them in conversation. They also thoroughly enjoyed my cooking and I found myself in front of the stove frequently because they ate like, well wolves!

There was still no sign of Sky Dancer. I was so worried about her that I bullied Grey into sending out a search party, even though he assured me that she would be fine and that wolves took off into the wilderness to sort out their emotional issues regularly. I still wanted to be sure she was alright, I would never forgive myself is something bad happened to her. She had gone off by herself because of me.

I was just finishing up with lunch preparations when three young wolves came crashing through the door. They startled me and I jumped back, a dirty bowl falling on my foot. They rushed up to me to see to my injury but I was fine. I just had a sore toe. The pests were working as a tag team, while one fussed over me, the other two went to sneak a couple of bites of food, it took me a minute to realize what was going on.

"Hey, you guys can wait to eat like everyone else!" I pretending to be mad and shooed them out the door with a broom. I giggled as I carried out the dishes to the long table that had been set outside.

I had made enough food to feed an army but the hungry wolves made short work of it and the dishes were completely empty in less than twenty minutes.

Grey smiled at me as he licked his fingers. I put my hands on my hips as I looked down on him. "Grey we are going to need more supplies. You guys are like bottomless pits." I giggled at him as I piled the dishes to take back inside.

My internet was up and running and I went to fire up my laptop. I had an idea to help with the food supply.

I searched agricultural companies who operated in the vicinity of the reservation and ordered a large supply of farming implements and seeds to plant vegetables and fruits that would grow in the sandy soil. I got bags of fertilizer and manure and even secured a herd of goats and sheep. I purchased a few hogs too. Hogs would eat almost anything. Cattle would be too much work and there wasn't enough suitable grazing for them, but goats and sheep could survive easily on the shrubs and grasses that grew here.

They already had chickens but I decided to get a few more of those too. At the rate that this lot ate eggs in the morning, the extra chickens would be a godsend. The pack had made do before I arrived but seeing as I could afford it, all the new supplies would make life for the pack a whole lot easier. I also hoped that it would ingratiate me to the rest of the them.

I rushed outside to let Grey know about the purchase. I had arranged for everything to be delivered to the front gate two days from now.

He ran a hand through his hair and he looked at me, clearly amused. "You bought what? Where are we going to put all these animals sweetheart?" He started chuckling when the other wolves started laughing at the situation.

I grinned at all of them. "Well you boys keep eating me out of house and home so I guess you'll need to build a few more corrals and outbuildings. I turned around and walked back to the cabin, a wide grin on my face. I heard one of the wolves teasing Grey about how I had him by the sack. I turned round to see them mock wrestling each other. I burst out laughing.

Grey untangled himself from his friend and ran after me. I took off at a sprint and ran into the cabin. He had me round the waist in 10 seconds flat. "I'm glad you find all of this so amusing beautiful. I've got something for you that'll wipe that grin off your face."

He backed me up to the kitchen table, slowly. He lifted me up till I was seated on it and he started unbuttoning my blouse while he nibbled on my neck. I sighed as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"If this is the result every time I buy goats then I should do it more often." I giggled as he nipped my ear.

"I've been a bad girl Grey. Don't you think I should pay for my online escapades?" I said teasingly.

I shimmied off the table and dropped to my knees as my hands reached to undo his pants. He gripped the edge of the table as he watched me undress him.

I freed his aching cock and gripped him tight, then brought his erection up to my lips and ran my tongue lightly over the head. I smiled wickedly as I blew warm air over his wet skin. He groaned as his nerve endings rippled in pleasure. "You are a witch my beautiful Elizabeth."

I looked into his eyes as I working his cock into my mouth, swallowing half of his length. His eyes were swirling with lust as I continued to lick and suck him. I massaged his balls with one hand and gently raked my nails over his ass and thighs with the other.

He grabbed my arms and lifted me up back onto the table. He lifted my legs above his shoulders and tore off my panties. I felt him push his cock into me with one hard thrust. The air rushed out my lungs from the impact and I grabbed onto him as he took me hard and deep.

He held me tightly as he picked up speed. You could hear the slapping and grating noises as his balls connected with my ass and the table legs scrapped against the floor with every thrust.

I clamped down on him as I climaxed, I cried out his name as he came hard inside me. He captured my cries in a searing kiss as he pumped himself dry inside my wet sheath.

"You've been a very bad girl indeed sweetheart," he said breathlessly as his cock expanded inside me, stretching me to my limits.

Four days after Sky had stormed off, she finally returned with the two wolves who Grey had sent out after her.

She refused to acknowledge my presence and totally avoided Grey's cabin. This couldn't continue and I set out to confront her.

I found her in the longhouse talking to two of the elders. She turned around when she heard me enter and and her body language immediately changed as she viewed me with open hostility. One of the elders grabbed her to prevent her from attacking me.

Although I was nervous I had to make a stand or the others would never respect me. I squared my shoulders and walked right up to her.

"Sky we have to talk. This issue you have and the way you have been reacting towards me ends today." She looked slightly taken aback by my forthrightness and she curled her lip slightly.

I asked the two elders if they wouldn't mind leaving the two of us alone. One of them, a woman named Eagle feather, turned to me and spoke. "Elizabeth I don't think it's wise that you stay here alone with Sky. She is not in her right mind and it's not safe for you."

I smiled at her reassuringly.

"It's alright Eagle Feather. Sky is aware of the consequences should she attack me or hurt me. Grey Wolf will never forgive her if any harm befalls me by her hand and as much as she despises our relationship she will not risk her bond with Grey."

They left and I turned to Sky. "Lets go out riding Sky. It's time we air out our differences and come up with a mutual solution"

To my surprise she agreed and we walked out together to go fetch our horses.

We rode in silence for a mile or so. This felt familiar and comfortable.

"Sky I don't want to fight with you. I thought at one point we would become friends. We got on well together and I'm the same person as I was when we went riding together and spoke for hours, enjoying each other's company. Believe me when I tell you that what happened between myself and Grey shocked us both. We never planned for this to happen but it has and we really have to find a way to get along. For Grey's sake as well as our own. We will technically become family when I marry your brother and I have always wanted a sister. It's hard growing up an only child, especially when your parents move around a lot. The longest I ever spent in one place was two years."

12