The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 04

Story Info
An artist gets mixed up with a werewolf.
4.6k words
4.62
11.4k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn lead into winter and Grey finally felt I was ready to go through with the mating ceremony and take my place as Alpha female of the Red Cloud Pack.

The elders and Sky Dancer agreed with Grey and had taken the time to get to know me and to teach me their ways, rules and culture.

I had put together a decent sized collection of art in my second series of works attributed to the Red Cloud reservation. There was so much to see and photograph and the landscape changed with the magic of the seasons. I had managed to get several members of the pack to sit for me as I painted them. My paintings and photos were like a window into the secret lives of these incredible people. The inspiration I drew from this place was infinite and I didn't think I would ever tire of this subject matter.

I had been receiving plenty of mail from admirers of my work and I enjoyed reading their positive feedback and requests for more of my creations.

I had met with a few galleries about setting up my next exhibition and ended up accepting an offer from a very exclusive gallery located some fifty miles from the reservation. The type of clientele they had was sure to put me on the map with fine art buyers from around the world. This was great news regarding my financial future and would ensure a steady flow of income, no doubt.

Grey and myself were heading off to my apartment to check up on the place and to go and get new art supplies. Elaine had gone on an extended trip through Thailand and India. She would be gone for at least three more months.

I preferred buying my supplies from an art store, rather than purchasing them online. I liked to handle the items and check the quality of my canvases and paints personally.

We arrived at my apartment sometime after lunch and I went to unlock the door while Grey grabbed our bags. As I tried to open the door, something was preventing it from opening properly. I called for Grey to help me and he finally got it open. There was a heap of items on the floor that someone had pushed through the letter slot which had obstructed the doorway.

I stood there in shock as my eyes went over the pile of filth on the floor. There was even bondage gear, used sex toys and headless dolls wearing slutty underwear amongst the other items and dead flowers spread out in the hallway. It was definitely intended for me because Elaine had never registered this place as her mailing address. She her mail delivered to her parent's house because she moved around so much.

Grey pulled me back and held me behind him as he dialed a number on his phone.

"Black Claw how quickly can you get to Elizabeth's apartment? We have a problem brother, she has a psycho pervert who's been stalking her place. He's been posting all manner of sick shit through her mail slot."

Grey checked us into a hotel two blocks from my place and we waited there for Black Claw and Sky Dancer to arrive.

"Why can't we just call the police Grey? They are trained to deal with this sort of thing."

He sat down beside me and stroked my arm gently.

"Sweetheart if we call the police they are going to want information that isn't safe for us to give them. They will quickly figure out that you do not live in that apartment because of the age of some of the items that pervert has placed there. He's been posting things through that mail slot for weeks. If I could come up with an approximate timeline just from the level of decay of those dozens of flower bouquets, then so can they. We can't have the cops snooping around Red Cloud looking for answers. We have incredible tracking abilities Elizabeth. We have an acute sense of smell too and he has left his stink on everything he's put in there. We will find this creep, I promise you."

I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled nervously at him. "I'm grateful that you and Black Claw are willing to help but I don't want you guys getting hurt or getting caught by someone who might see you while you hunt him. What do you intend to do with this scumbag when you catch him?"

He chuckled but there was a menacing look in his eye. "Believe me we won't be the ones getting hurt beautiful. I'm not going to go into too much detail but he will never get the chance to do this again. This shit stain will be extremely sorry he ever messed with my mate." He drew me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest.

"Elizabeth, Sky is going to stay with you while Black Claw and myself go after this guy. Please do not go out alone, we don't know if he was scoping the apartment when we arrived and possibly followed us here. If you need anything then Sky can go out and get it for you. She may be small but she packs a punch, there's no way he's a match for her."

The two wolves arrived an hour later and Grey and Black Claw wasted no time. They headed out to the apartment to sniff for clues to help them track my stalker.

Sky came up to me and hugged me. "It'll be ok Elizabeth, that mental case is no match for those two wolves and I doubt it will take them long to track him down. That's the thing about a werewolf pack, we protect our own with everything at our disposal. He won't get away with this."

I smiled at her and gave her another hug. I was grateful she was with me. I had really began to rely on her support recently and we had become as close as sisters.

"I wish I was like you right now." I smiled sadly. "I feel rather useless, hiding away in this room like some coward. If I was like you I could go along and hunt down this pig."

Sky looked at me strangely. "Elizabeth there actually may be a way. I've never seen it myself, mind you, but there are legends of humans who were changed when they got bitten by rogue werewolves. The only problem is it presents a huge risk. The texts I read clearly stated that many of the human victims didn't survive the transformation. If Grey hasn't mentioned this to you, that's probably the main reason why. He's not willing to let you take the chance. There's no way Grey would let you, intentionally, risk your life."

I looked at her, stunned. "Sky why are you only telling me this now?"

She sat down and looked me dead in the eyes. "Elizabeth I never would have mentioned anything but this situation changes everything. You would better be able to protect yourself from creeps like this if you were truly one of us. I'm not in anyway saying you should take the risk, I just wanted to make sure you were aware that the possibility exists. The more publicity you get, the more likely you are to be exposed to these freaks."

She got up and looked out the window. "Elizabeth how would you feel about switching to a pseudonym with regards to your art? You could register that name with a P.o Box to receive all your correspondence."

"It's a bit late for that now Sky. I have already built a name for myself in the art world and it wouldn't be hard for someone to trace my real identity even if I were to start painting under a pseudonym." I sighed as I went to stand next to her.

"If I had known I'd be targeted like this when I started my career, then that would have been a consideration. I don't like being on the receiving end of this but my greatest concern is for the safety of the pack. I would hate for these types of depraved people to track me down to Red Cloud and put us all at risk. I'm hoping this will be an isolated incident. I will however be putting my apartment up for sale, it is too risky to keep it. I will buy another property but I won't list that address for my correspondence. I will get a P.o Box for anything art related, like you suggested."

The men returned later that afternoon. Grey looked agitated and Black Claw was chomping at the bit to get back out there.

Grey came to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"We got a scent trail sweetheart and we followed it till the river. We can't track scent in the water. He must have had a boat. The good thing is he probably doesn't live around here."

Black Claw was pacing the room, he was in hunting mode and because he wasn't emotionally involved with me, the hunt was all he could think about.

"We need to check out the other part of town across the river Grey. We can't let the scent go cold. There's no way we can know when next he may come back here.

I want to get that sick son of a bitch as soon as possible."

He turned and looked at me. "Elizabeth I took a good look at the trash that guy left in your apartment. He's as depraved as they get and the longer he's out there the more harm he will cause. I doubt you are the only person he's set his sights on."

He turned to Grey. "We could use Sky's help here too. She's a skilled tracker, one of the best we have."

I looked at the three wolves. "I think Black Claw is right. I'm safe, he doesn't know I'm here, otherwise he wouldn't have left the area. Sky would do more good if she's out there with you searching. I won't leave the room. I will order room service if I get hungry. I'm going to called some realtors offices and find out what they need from me so they can market my apartment. I also need to get a cleaning company to go and deal with that mess and I need to rent a storage unit for the rest of my and Elaine's possessions. I need to email her and let her know I'm selling the place, I should hopefully have another property she can move into before she gets back. I will have plenty to keep me busy while you're all gone."

Grey cast a worried look in my direction.

"I'm not comfortable leaving you alone and vulnerable Elizabeth. We have no idea if he's aware you are here. He could have just gone off to fetch another screwed up gift for you."

I smiled at him. "Grey you are worrying needlessly. If it makes you feel better, alert the front desk that I have a stalker and tell them not to let anyone up to this floor other than yourselves, the other checked in guests and the hotel staff. The elevator is manned, they can prevent anybody from exiting on this floor.

The room is booked under your name anyway. There isn't a very good chance he could find me here, even if he knew we checked into this hotel. It's got 150 rooms, there's no way he'd know which one I was in."

Grey reluctantly agreed and the three of them went off to continue the search.

I locked the door behind them and went to start on my to do list. This was so not the quiet getaway I was hoping for.

I had accomplished a fair bit during the following three hours and I had organized everything I could for the moment. I had several meetings lined up with the realtors next week. I didn't want them to come and take photos of the apartment until it was cleared out and all trace of the stalker was removed. I had gone over the room service menu and ordered something to eat and drink. I hadn't eaten since this morning and my stomach had started rumbling in protest.

I heard a knock on the door and the person outside announced that he was delivering my meal.

I opened the door and he wheeled in the cart. I went to get a few dollars out my purse to tip him when he grabbed me from behind and held a cloth to my nose. Everything faded before me as I lost consciousness.

As I woke up, I was immediately aware that I had a throbbing headache. My throat was dry and I tried to wipe my eyes but I found that my hands and feet were tied. I looked around me. I was in a small room with no windows and the only light was seeping in from under the door. I struggled with the ropes, trying to get them loose. Panic started to rise inside myself as it dawned on me that the creep stalking me now had me at his mercy.

I started to yell for help, my voice not as loud as I'd hoped because my throat was so dry. I swallowed a couple of times then tried again.

I heard footsteps approaching as someone made their way down a flight of stairs. I had to be in a basement room.

The door opened and I recognized the man from my hotel room.

"Ah my sweet, you're awake at last. You must be thirsty, I brought you something to eat and drink. You're going to need your strength for tomorrow." He smiled at me and put down a tray at my feet.

I'm sorry about all of this but I had to make sure I got you here safely. I wouldn't want to hurt my beautiful bride on the eve of our wedding."

I stared at him with a mixture of shock and anger.

"You are insane. You let me go at once and maybe I won't report you to the police, you psycho!"

He went on rambling as if my words hadn't even registered.

"I have everything ready my love. I had a beautiful dress made for you and I had the most delightful wedding cake baked and delivered. I've even seen to the flowers. I want this day to be perfect. I've waited long enough for our wedding night, ever since your exhibition actually, but I would like just a peak beforehand. Did you like my gifts? I took my time picking them out for you. I want our first night together to be something we both remember as long as we live.

You're going to be the most beautiful bride. You're going to look even more beautiful wearing the red lace underwear and ball gag I got you for our wedding night. I can just imagine the sweet sound of your muffled cries when I force my cock inside all your holes. It's making me hard just thinking about it."

I screamed as I tried to alert anyone near by. He laughed at my efforts and grabbed my face in one hand as he forced a rag into my mouth to silence me.

I squirmed as I tried in vain to loosen my bonds. Tears started falling down my cheeks as I became more terrified.

"Now there's no need to cry. I know brides can be emotional but please save your tears for the wedding night my love."

He went to fetch a box and he opened it in front of me. Inside were dozens of the most depraved sex toys and bondage gear I had ever seen. I shrank back as far as I could from him as he starting showing me his collection of vile toys.

"I like to play my love and soon you will learn to enjoy it when I tie you up and put these toys inside of you." He pulled out a large wand of anal beads, the bottom bead was the size of a large apple, and he ran his hand up and down them.

"Will you scream prettily for me when I shove these into your ass? I hope so, that will turn me on even more."

The sick pervert started undoing his pants and he freed his hard cock and started stroking himself. "You like what you see my lovely?" He smiled lecherously at me.

"Now let's have a look at you, shall we?"

I struggled and tried to scream through the gag as he ripped my shirt open. He laughed sadistically at my response and he roughly grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple until I thought I'd pass out from the pain.

He pulled the gag from my mouth.

"Scream for me my love, let me hear you cry out for me."

I heard a loud crash as the door to the basement shattered. In less than a second, Grey and Black Claw had my attacker by the throat against the wall, pinning him. Sky sank down beside me and loosened the ropes. She had tears glistening in her eyes as she saw my disheveled state. I grabbed my ruined shirt and held it together to try and cover myself as tears of relief ran down my face.

She turned to face the man and I could see his fear when he looked into her eyes.

She changed form and I saw Sky as a wolf for the first time.

She growled, baring her teeth and launched herself towards him, latching onto his exposed crotch. She shook her jaws from left to right till she had torn his manhood from him. He let out an ungodly scream as the bright red blood flowed from his wound.

Grey looked the man in the eyes.

"If you survive this, you will always have a reminder that twisted freaks like you deserve to be desexed! I hope you rot in hell you pervert. You messed with the wrong Wolf's mate!"

They let him go and the man slumped to the floor, he had lost consciousness due to blood loss and shock.

Grey gathered me in his arms as he carried me to safety, the others following close behind.

Grey Wolf

I still had adrenaline coursing through my veins. I had been so close to losing my mate and I have never been so scared of anything in my life. Not even when I challenged the old alpha for my position as leader of my pack.

Sky had run a bath for Elizabeth and I tucked her in bed afterwards. She was so traumatized she still hadn't said a word since we had gotten back to the hotel. I needed to get her back to Red Cloud so she could heal and feel safe.

I walked into the living area and looked at the two wolves.

"I need to get Elizabeth the hell out of this place. She has a few appointments with realtors coming up in the next few days. I will come back and deal with them myself. I need to let in the cleaners and see to the moving company too. I don't want Elizabeth anywhere near that apartment. I know we caught that pervert and he's no longer a threat to her but she's too traumatized by all of this. I don't think it's a good idea to add to that by making her face that place again."

Black Claw walked up to me and clasped my shoulder.

"Let me do this for you both brother. Your mate has gone through hell and she will need you by her side to support her while she heals from this. Having you and your sister around her right now is important. I wish I could have got to her before that creep hurt her and I know you feel the same way."

I shot a grateful look at Black Claw.

"Thank you brother, you always have my back and support me and I cannot tell you how much I value that. I will gladly take you up on your offer."

I gave all the details to Black Claw so he knew who he was meeting with and when. I handed him the keys to the apartment and a pile of cash to take care of all his expenses. My mate was very well prepared and had written everything down and at this moment I was very grateful for that.

I had no idea how I was going to help Elizabeth through this. I would gladly take her pain and suffering from her if I could. I knew how to run my pack and how to provide for my people but how was I going to help my mate heal from this trauma? I wish I could exterminate all people like the scum who attacked Elizabeth. The wolf who tried to take her back at Red Cloud faced a grueling punishment but even he would never have tried to hurt her like this.

Any man who dared treat a woman like that didn't deserve to live! It hadn't been my choice that Sky landed the fatal blow, but it was fitting that he met his demise by being attacked by a female. My sister had been so angry when she faced that man that neither myself nor Black Claw would have dared to interfere.

We left for Red Cloud early the next morning. Sky had her arm around Elizabeth as she helped her into the truck. Sky was so protective of her that she refused to leave her side. She practically wouldn't even allow me close to her, for any length of time, before she shielded Elizabeth again. I feared my sister secretly blamed herself for leaving Elizabeth alone to go hunting with us.

I got in the drivers seat and set off home. Elizabeth had a blank look on her face and she laid her head on Sky's shoulder and closed her eyes. My heart was heavy as I looked at my two girls. I swore I would die first before letting any harm come to either of them ever again.

It had been three days since we had returned home. Sky had moved into my cabin and refused to leave. She wouldn't allow anyone near Elizabeth other than me, even though the other pack members just wanted to come and show their support for Elizabeth.

"Sky you have to ease off guard duty. The pack just want to make sure Elizabeth knows they are there for her. You know they mean her no harm and are as distraught by what happened as you are."

Sky glared at me as she continued making tea for my mate. The healing brew made from wild plants would take a while to steep.

"Grey this never would have happened had I stayed to protect Elizabeth. She needs me to look out for her. She still hasn't said a word since we got back. That asshole really did a number on her. Until she feels like talking again, I don't think she will be comfortable with the rest of the pack fussing over her."

12