The Red Coven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
183 Followers

Down below, Deirdre's left leg became entwined with my right as we were both spread open. I felt the hair fall over my belly before I felt the hot breath on my pussy. I was already wet and I began to leak my juices. A hot mouth, I don't know whose, closed over my pussy and began to make love to it. It must have been happening to Deirdre, too, because before long, I felt her begin to spasm with her first of many orgasms.

I had not cum yet. I think it was partially due to being overly excited, but also, I was craving something. Laughing and giggling, I tried to roll over, tumbling and wrestling with Deirdre, until we were on all fours, still bound together at the wrist. Before us, we saw a loose tangle of writing bodies and we crawled forward. I found the short, muscular legs of a younger woman named, Amy, and spread them. She had a soft, trimmed coating of hair over her pussy and it glistened with her wetness. Together, Deirdre and I bent our heads to her and together we licked and tasted her. We took turns on her clit, her pussy and her asshole, exploring every nook and cranny. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped two fingers into her dripping opening. I could feel Deirdre muscle a finger past the girl's ring and into her ass. When she came, she came in a wet torrent, squirting huge sprays of her juices. Deirdre and I took turns trying to glup it down, finally rolling together on the floor, once again laughing and giggling.

She ended up on top of me and, for the first time in all of the times that we had been participating in these ritualistic orgies, we were alone together. Her knee parted my legs and we melted together. She kissed me, tentatively at first, but then harder and deeper. I could feel the points of her breasts become hardened as they rubbed against my own breasts. She began to grind against me, and I began to grind back - her thigh against my pussy and my thigh against hers. We slowly became more urgent. Soon, our hands each traveled down to the other's pussy and began to rub frantically. Thumbs sought out clits and fingers entered within. I could feel my orgasm starting. I gripped hard at her shoulder with my free hand and clenched her tight to me. "I'm going to cum omygawdImoingtocum" I whispered into her ear. She responded by sucking hard on my neck, just below my ear. That was it. I felt myself shake violently as wave after wave of intense pleasure racked my body. I cried out. I could hear the sloshing and gushing sounds of her hand as it played my wet pussy faster and faster. When I thought I had cum, the next wave hit me even harder, causing me to go rigid, grunting through clenched teeth.

We collapsed together, panting heavily. After a minute, I could feel her lazily kissing my neck and jawline. I turned and offered her my mouth. We spent the rest of the evening like that; softly making out with each other as the rest of the Red Coven writhed and fucked all around us. I was in. I had been accepted.

The next morning, I got up and went for my run as usual. Deirdre did her yoga, and over breakfast, we chatted about a project going on at work.

Audrey07
Audrey07
183 Followers
12