The Red Crusade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorn was exhausted, his mind felt frayed and his body was sending him strange signals. His member was raw now, bathed in acidic juices from her orgasm, and her intense heat both soothed and irritated the skin. And still he was hard, still he wanted more. Xaedria she began to ride him with renewed vigour. At turns he heard himself beg her to stop, beg her to continue, but soon he was once again taken up by the amazing sensation as she rode him, actively driving himself deep inside her. She licked his nipples, scratched her nails into his skin, and he howled and whimpered in pain and in pleasure. She rode him until not an ounce of strength remained. He lasted longer now, his body was finally running out of seed, and his stamina was waning. She grinned, one more trick up her sleeve, as she reached between his legs. A single probing finger, bathed in their combined juices, teased at his puckered hole, pushing just a little way in. His drooping eyelids opened wide and he gasped at the new, unfamiliar intrusion. He had never been touched there before, but the stimulation was erotic, forbidden, delicious. He was crying out loudly now, moaning as she claimed him, defeated him, pushed him once more over the edge. He bucked again, his body finding new strength as he willingly pushed himself into the tempting daemon, all thoughts except those of release gone from his head. The last of his seed drained into the eager depths of the Succubus, and he lost consciousness. Xaedria prodded him briefly with a finger, looking disappointed.

"Did you use up another toy, my dark desire?" chuckled a low voice from the corner.

The succubus turned around, and grinned sheepishly.

"They never last very long," she shrugged. "How long have you been watching, my Lord?"

"I like to watch you enjoy yourself," he countered, not answering her question. "But now I have a task for you." Xaedria pouted like a naughty child. "Come now," he rumbled, "I've been more than generous." With a careless flick of his hand, a flame-edged portal opened in the air. Fire licked at the grass beneath, which began to twist and burn in the heat. He passed through, leaving the succubus alone in the ruins for a moment with the motionless figure of Captain Lorn Maarson.

She looked at him, ran a finger over his neck where she had bitten into him and placed it at her full lips, savouring the salty taste of his blood. Mortals could be amusing for a while, but they were so fragile. And you always wanted another one after a few hours. Her venom would easily kill him before dawn and, when he died in this place, his soul would strengthen her Lord's cause. She grinned, knowing that he would be pleased.

Xaedria slid off the unconscious soldier and moaned one final time as his member slid out of her. His seed trickled down the inside of her thighs. Of course, she was a plaything of her Lord and bowed to his whims, but it was fun to have control sometimes, entertaining to draw out their pleasure and watch them suffer from it. She stood beside the semen- and blood-stained altar and patted the unconscious Lorn almost affectionately on the shoulder; he'd held out longer than most, he'd been a worthy opponent. Finally, she stepped through the portal which closed to nothingness around her, the grass still burning merrily beneath it.

12