The Red Fox Ch. 01

Story Info
An unrealistic erotic story about a male kitsune.
1.5k words
3.82
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2018, Jan 5.

It was on this lucky day when he decided to enter into the human world, one which he had set his orange-flaming eyes upon since he was created. He was a kitsune, the rarest of his kinda; 6'5 with skin beautifully tanned by the sun; a muscular frame that was enough to make any bodybuilder jealous, small red fox ears and a large red fox tail with a white tip at the end. His face was beyond gorgeous, chiselled from the gods with pure skill, not a mistake to be seen. Between his legs however was something more incredible than his detailed face or mountainous size; a 14 inch monster flaccid, hanging from between his thick thighs. He was completely naked, looking outside his native forest into what looked like a city; The City of Desyre.

As he took a deep breath and smiled, there was something there that caught his eye, something very.. interesting. He saw the shape of a female in the distance, her shadow enough in the bright street light above her to be seen for miles. It was too bad for him that she wasn't visible, except for those hinting curves that seemed to follow behind the woman's tracks. The shadow of her rear was what really got his attention; like two huge bowling balls following behind the other gender.

His cock rose at the sight of her, his fat manhood raising to 15 inches, 16.. 18 inches not even under a minute. Even a slight trail of pre-cum started to pour down the length of his shaft, moving down to his huge inflated balls, a clear glaze spreading down his girth. Any release would be perfect, he thought, whilst his eyes tracked his prey in front of him. I must have her, he thought to himself, I need her body and her ass and.. His cock rose to its full size, 18 inches of rock hard cock raised in the air, twitching from the cold wind.

She moved up to the door to her dorm room; her large boobs jiggling as she turned the key in the lock and pushing open the door with her fat behind. This was Emma, an 18 year old girl in art school, studying video arts. She set down her keys and her backpack next to her bed before going into the kitchen to grab herself a glass of milk from the fridge. The house was simple, a light pink wallpaper with white outlines on the windows and door; it contained a bathroom with a tub and shower, the main room which was a bed and kitchen area, and a guest bedroom. She poked her head out of the fridge and went to pour milk into her glass, that she had pulled out of the washing machine just now.

Emma went up to the large mirror she had in the living room and glared with an eager look; she was about 5'2-5'3, she couldn't remember, but she was what was considered a "thicc" girl. She had 10E cup breasts, hidden along with a chubby little belly underneath a white tanktop; her ass and thick thighs were barely contained inside a pair of black yoga pants. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and had recently decided to wear red lipstick. Other than that, she was barefoot.. and about to be panty-less.

He had reached the front entrance of her apartment, appearing almost out of thin air with a big amount of autumn leaves going into the wind behind him, as if he had just somehow teleported. He reached his hand up to knock on her door, making a fist when suddenly he saw through her window; she was absolutely gorgeous. She was.. well, undressed is what it looked like. She was apparently changed from her boring jeans and tanktop into something much more appealing to his eyes. Her bosom was now placed inside a white crop top, which that little skirt on the bottom of it that moved up every time her huge tits did. She wasn't completely naked, at least she had decided to wear a pair of candy cane patterned thigh highs but other than that, her perfect little pussy was in clear view of his wondering eyes. He licked his lips and put a hand around the base of his shaft, stroking so gently before bringing himself to knock on the door.

She was about to plop down onto the bed and open her computer to release some of the aching heat that's been going through for the last few minutes. She moved over to her doorway, for some reason not caring that she was about to reveal her bottom half to hat could be a complete stranger. She finally made it to the doorway and looked out the window, seeing that nothing was there. She still unlocked the door and slowly opened it with enough room that would allow her to poke only her pretty little face out; there was no one, just a windy balcony with an empty parking lot underneath; she was on the second floor. God, the heat was killing her; her hand shivered a bit and she put her hand over her privates.. just to feel. She was dripping wet, and decided to go back to the bed where he was suddenly waiting, and sitting.

"Hello, baby." He says with the most seductive of tones, his voice was like a sweet melody to her ears, like candy. He watched her with his flaming eyes, her fat asscheeks bouncing adorably as she moved in front of him without a single word leaving her red cherry lips. He put a hand up to hers, "My name is Cinder." He kissed her on the hand, then moved his hands back to her plump asscheeks; "What is your name, darling?" She moaned softly as he smacked her, "E-Emma.." He bit his lip and spread her fat cheeks, putting a finger near her delicate asshole and drawing a circle around the hole.. "Mmm~ Emma, that is a lovely name.. how would you like the best night of your life?" He asked; she nodded. He smirked and spanked her on the ass again before suddenly lifting her by her waist and pushing her against the wall, not hard mind you, but enough to where she'd moan at the touch of the cold wall against her. Her legs lifted up and stayed on either side of his waist, while his hands went to her ass in order to keep her up. "My my, you're a big girl.. aren't you?" He said before kissing her quite greedily, both of them trading moans into each others' mouths as they made out right there and then. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck and stayed there, as if by some magical force, like she was wearing invisible handcuffs.

She closes her eyes and curls her toes, which brushed against the man's red and white tail. It was so soft, she thought to herself while kissing him, moaning into him. She could feel him move; shifting so that his fat meaty cock was measuring up just about underneath her pussy lips. The tip of his cock already threatened to go inside of her; it threatened to go balls deep until she was able to feel it up to her cleavage. She feels him suddenly grip her ass, smacking it before shoving his entire manhood deep into her pussy, only stopping when his huge balls clapped against her ass. "It feels good, doesn't it, baby?" She heard him ask, while she was already prepared to orgasm all over his monster..

"Yes.. yes daddy.. it feels good." She said with a soft moan escaping her lips, gravity wanted her to be impaled until her insides were full of meat. She gasped when he asked if she was ready because before she could answer, he had already put a finger into her asshole while thrusting in and out of her like a piston. "Ooooooo.. fuck.. fuck me hard.~" She could feel herself losing control to this beast of a man; a sex machine that only wanted to breed with her and own her. She was his now, marked by the pleasure that ever vein, bump, and twitch from his penis forced into her. She hadn't even gotten to moan again, her climax causing her to squirt all over his cock and balls.

"Fuck, babygirl.." He said, slowly letting her regain herself while moving away from the wall and sitting on the bed so she could ride him in a cowgirl position; her sweet ass bouncing on his dick when he sat down. Both of them moaned loudly, however the sound of their sex was louder; their claps were suppressed however when he pushed his cock up past her womb and into her stomach, growling a bit as her stomach started inflating from the large ropes of hot cum erupting from him.. He pulled out his cock and laid her on the bed, spreading her legs and plugging her asshole with his cock, still thrusting like a mad man while she milked his balls completely dry. She cried out with a sound like ecstasy, before cumming just as hard as he did. He finally pulled out and looked at the girl who had passed out on the bed. He summoned a note with his name etched in fire along with rose petals, and laid it on her stomach, kissing it before disappearing.