The Red Hat

Story Info
Darlene paused, placing her hand on the door.
2.4k words
4.11
14.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene paused, placing her hand on the door. Why did I think I should go to this? A new intern at the office, she had only worked there for several months, and thought it would look bad to skip the company's Christmas party. Darlene had always been seen as the shy girl, and she was used to that role at this point. Who was she trying to impress by just appearing at this party? Shouting over dance music to co-workers was not her thing.

She pushed the door open; her cute, petite nose caught the scents of burnt cinnamon and whiskey drinks. She looked around, not seeing anyone she knew, but then no one was calling attention to her. Noticing a second party room, there was a dance floor and a Santa Clause making the rounds. She was happy to blend into the crowd, at least for the moment. The Santa was dancing with other people, trying to grind with different girls as they walked by. She noticed some of her co-workers, but most of them already seemed paired off. She was surprised everyone was already dancing so close, it was only 9:30. One of her bosses, already obviously drunk, was talking with one of the other interns. Darlene made her way to the punch bowl, and then continued towards the boss to put in her appearance.

~~~

Josh was beside himself. He had gone to parties before, but always felt like just another guy, wishing some girl would notice him. He had had a good year. This, his first real job, at which he was quiet, but liked. He decided that for this party, he was ready to be noticed. He dressed the part. A few drinks loosened him up, and it seemed like every girl was ready to talk to him. He wasn't used to this much attention, but could quickly adapt. He walked over to where two girls were kissing on a red couch. What kind of work party is this? he thought. Everyone seems so uptight all the time, I guess they just need to get wasted. On of the girls waved him over. "What do you want for Christmas, Santa?" "Well, young lady," he replied and leaned in. The girl began kissing Josh. Slowly. Then faster—the girl's tongue working itself over his mouth. His hand went up and he cupped one of her breasts. They continued for a few more seconds before the other girl pushed him off. "Mine," she said. "Better luck next year, Santa." the first girl replied, and the girls returned to making out.

~~~

At least this isn't a totally dumb work party. Darlene thought, as she scanned the room. It seemed like everyone was making out at this point. She looked back at the two guys she was standing with, and tried to appear interested. Only 22, she had fooled around with guys at college parties, but she was usually pretty drunk at that point, and never really knew how it got started. Her eyes landed on the two girls making out. She couldn't tear her eyes away, but didn't want to get caught looking. The girls had become more aggressive, and while still in their party dresses, they were obviously petting each other down below. Darlene felt a trickle of moisture as it formed between her legs.

The guys in front of her were her theoretical boss and Jeff, another intern. Her theoretical boss was a middle aged hack who had managed to float along in the art department. Jeff was kind of cute she thought, but too busy sucking up to ever notice her anyway. Darlene thought again of the girls, and wondered exactly where their hands were at that moment. She could feel her nipples rub against her bra, as she turned for another glance. Obviously getting turned on by them, she felt excited, but a little scared. As she turned to look, she thought she saw a flash of tweed—a jacket. No, he would never come to something like this, she thought.

~~~

Josh had never thought it would work like this. He'd already danced with several of the hottest girls in the office, and now this girl was practically shoving her tongue down his throat. He felt her breasts, and massaged them with both of his hands. Running a hand down over her waist and thighs, he could already feel a certain dampness. She asked, "Will you fuck me, Santa Clause?" Josh was still surprised he had gone through with any of this. New job, new apartment, new life; he had decided to go all out for the party. Yes, holiday parties being kind of a campy affair, but he considered renting a tux, or just wearing a good suit, with an elf hat, or something like that. But he was trying to set himself apart. Josh had decided to dress as Mr. Clause himself.

~~~

Darlene made her way across the room. She was sure she felt someone grab her butt as she passed, and that she could press charges, but she decided to enjoy the attention. She stifled the squeal she almost emitted, and continued across the room. There he was, Richard. Probably 20 some years older than her, no man in the room stood out to Darlene like him. Perhaps it was her own father issues, but Richard had been a reassuring and strong presence for her, since she had started working in the office. No one seemed to know what exactly Richard did at the office, but it was behind the scenes, with a strong hand, and no goal, or deadline was ever missed. Having consumed several glasses since discovering the mulled wine, Darlene felt her lips start to go numb as she approached him. Richard looked sagely forward, not at first appearing to notice her, as he surveyed the increasingly salacious crowd. "I'm very glad you could make it Darlene," He said in his low, well-measured voice.

She blushed and could feel the dampness returning between her legs, as he finally looked over at her. "It's good to see you too," she managed.

~~~

Josh worked his hand between the girl's legs, tracing the elastic lines at the bottom of her panties. His own erection was straining below, inside of his red pants. They had started kissing out on the dance floor, but quickly made off on their own. They found a darkened, unused room in the restaurant, but which had high counters. Josh ran his hands along the girls waist as she girl hissed, "Saaaaanta." She dropped to her knees, tore open his enormous black belt, and immediately had the red pants down. She put his cock in her mouth. She was good. The girl swirled her tongue over his member, quickly, and then slow, seeming to love it. He thought about taking off his glasses and beard, but that's not what this girl wanted, he thought. He couldn't help, but start moving his hips and playing with her pony tail, as the girl tried to take his entire length down her throat.

~~~

Darlene knew Richard was what she wanted. She looked up at his well- trimmed beard, and the sparkle in his eyes that lay just beyond his wired frames. But moments, gave way to minutes, and she realized with Richard, this was not going to happen. She yearned for his mature arms to unnecessarily boost her onto a hotel bed, or better yet his own. She imagined he had constructed his own home by hand—somewhere remote, but near the city. But, after a few minutes of actual conversation outside of the office, she learned about the wife—despite him not wearing a wedding ring. The son in college, and how Richard himself had hoped to be a writer when he was Darlene's age. She made and excuse, and walked towards the hallway. Stopping by the cauldron of warm wine, she quickly downed two glasses. She felt so stupid, but making sure to allow no tears, she stumbled on out of the room, and towards the women's room.

~~~

Five minutes into the blow job, and Josh was starting to get there, but the girl seemed to be slowing down. He felt a wave of sobriety come over him. He took a sip from the bottle of wine they had grabbed at their exit from the party and looked down to her for answers. She was clearly falling asleep. No, no, no, this is not happening. This is not supposed to end like this, he thought. He tried to wake her, but her mouth and tongue had stopped moving, and all he could do was help safely lay her all the way down. She was absolutely drunk and asleep. He looked at his watch, it was only 10:50p. He looked at the girl and took another long pull from the bottle of wine. He sat for a few moments before taking another. He felt so stupid now. He wanted to take off the Santa beard and glasses, and throw the red hat away, but he didn't want to risk being recognized at this point. One more sip of wine, and he decided he'd go back to the party for a while, and come back to wake up the girl right before the party ended. The wine was beginning to hit him again. He made sure his pants were pulled all of the way up. He tightened his belt, straightened his beard, and snugging down his hat, he quietly slipped out of the room.

~~~

Just as Darlene stepped out of the party room, there he was. Her head spun from the mulled wine, and she thought it must be a dream at first. Facing her, stepping into the hallway opposite her, was the most emblematic and giving man of all time. Josh looked and caught her eyes, just at that moment. She blinked, clearing her eyes of unyielded tears, and knew he was really there. She reached forward, and ran her fingers over his white beard. A fear, but warmness flickered from within his eyes. Josh was motionless, unsure of how to proceed, but then he cupped her chin in both hands, and they began to kiss. Gentle at first, as if neither were believing it. Who was this beautiful girl, who had wandered right up to him, completely unaware of the situation he had just left. She felt like she was glowing. Already vindicated, walking right from Richard, into this situation. Their tongues darted into each other's mouths, as she felt a warming feeling below, for the third time that night. Josh took her in his arms, as they fully embraced. Surely this thing could not continue, he glanced around, for anywhere they could go. Sensing his nerves, Darlene regained her senses, and realizing the women's bathroom was just next to them, led him in, and towards the largest stall.

He almost slammed against the wall, the second they were inside. They had never met before, but as everything was coming together, he wanted her now. Darlene had wanted to be thrown around all night, and this didn't disappoint. He began to paw at her breasts, but she noticed he definitely had a method. She began experimenting, and as she'd more forcefully put her tongue into his mouth, he would massage her breasts harder. She grabbed onto his beard, and pulling him closer, began to rub her crouch against his leg. Josh reached behind her back, unzipping her dress, and then unfastening her bra. Pulling her dress down in the front, he lightly held her throat with one hand, resting her head against the wall as he began to lick, and suck at her nipples. Her nipples totally hard at this point, Darlene let her eyes close, and the pleasure descend through her body.

His lips could feel heat coming off of her body, and he began teasing and biting at her panties. From an angle she never had imagined, she massaged his scalp through his red hat, as he kissed down the length between her legs, introducing several fingers, and playing with her wet opening. He slid her underwear down, but continued lightly sucking and, as she carefully lifted each foot so that it could be removed. Not wanting to risk their time together, Josh stood, and gently repositioned her so that she could brace herself against a handrail that was along the wall.

Darlene looked back at him and smiled, even as she saw him finally remove his red hat, which shed drops of sweat. He lifted up her dress, observing her well-formed bottom. Running his hands down her butt and thighs, letting his fingers tease between her legs, the lips of her vagina slightly puckering out in hands. He undid the oversized black belt, and lowered his red pants, letting his cock lightly stroke along her wet vaginal lips. He tore open a condom wrapper with one hand, and his teeth, and was quickly ready. Maneuvering his dick around, first touching to confirm that she was ready, he slowly pushed himself inside of her. Their bodies still for a second, he ran his fingernails lightly over the small of her back, and slowly began moving inside her. She was very wet, and he slipped in an out easily, grabbing her shoulders to hold himself in place. He reached in front of her and massaged her breasts, as he started using his hips in a circular motion. Faster. A little faster. Darlene was beginning to let out a quiet, high-pitched whine, as she thrust herself back against him. Harder and harder, taking in his entire length over and over. He grabbed one of her thighs and placed his other hand on her butt, guiding her up and back, maximizing his deep penetrations.

When the moment actually came, both their legs tensed at the same time, again they were almost motionless, as they each let out a small cry.

~~~

Returning to the party, Darlene wore the red hat, letting it flop over her face. She knew her flushed skin screamed of sex, and she did mind obscuring herself. Josh told a waitress that she might need to check on some sounds in one of the back rooms and they began to make their exit. Darlene looked back to see the art department hack pontificating to Richard, who was solemnly looking forward. The lesbians were nowhere to be found. Josh and Darlene made their way outside and into the year's first snowfall.