The Red Horse

Story Info
An illegal brothel and a boy's first time.
850 words
3.73
36.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so you know, the Red Horse is a real place in Nebraska. It closed a year ago when a sixteen year old prostitute had legal problems, if you want you can buy it at a bargain price.

My first time in the Red Horse was my first time for a lot of things. I was 18 years old, and drove an hour to the local whore house. Of course brothels are illegal in Nebraska, but the law really didnt seem to apply there.

For a 18 year old kid to plop down at the bar, have a beer and watch a whore dance on stage was a real change of perspective. I was 5' 10" and about 170 pounds of nervous energy. As a junior i had played 3 sports and had a small part in the school play, yet I couldn't talk to a girl if my life depended on it. Yet 5 minutes in the door I had a 30 year old woman on my lap playing with my brown hair and asking if I wanted to party.

She was incredible, blond hair down to her shoulders, 6 foot tall with perfect legs a great face and the greatest B cup titties in the world. I know they were a b cup because she told me, she was topless at the time.

Linda had a great smile, she could make you feel like you were the king of the world. Her favorite thing was virgins, she spotted me the minute I walked in the door.

How we got from the bar to her room I don't know, hell we might as well flown for all I cared, all I knew is that I was gonna get laid. Once in the room business came first, $100 cash in her hand then I belonged to her. She unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time. I watched her lower my pants then tub my boxers down my legs. She lifted my cock and inspected me, while holding me in a firm, gentle grip and smiling her crooked smile.

Then it was my turn, she stood up and had me lift up the T-shirt she threw on in the bar. She held my wrists and glided my hands around her stomach then moved them slowly toward her breasts. From the goose bumps on her nipples I could tell how she loved to teach. I rubbed her nipples slowly with my thumbs then bent down to taste the one on the left. She tasted like strawberries, the little nub stiffening even more in my mouth.

My hand was busy with the other breast, mimicking what my mouth was doing.

After about 5 minutes she made me stop: then lowered her shorts to the floor. Her shaved sex was glistening, I could see her moisture on her lips.

She pushed me to the bed, grabbed a trojan package, opened it with her teeth, then put it on me with her mouth. My cock is only about 7 inches long, but watching her go down on me was a awe inspiring sight! Linda only went down half way, but started to jack me with her hand while holding the head of my cock in her mouth.

She got off of her knees, laid on her back and told me it was time. grabbing my manhood she lowered me between her legs and pulled me into her. I was amazed by how tight she was and told her. " If a woman never has kids her pussy stays tight, and I rarely let anyone fuck me, mostly I just give blowjobs" was her reply. She kept her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, controlling my speed, teaching me the rhythm that she liked.

Finally she put her hands on my shoulders, wrapped her legs around me and told me to use it all. I don't know if she came or not, but if not she is a hell of an actress. I unloaded a torrent of cum in my condom with every muscle of my body spasming me deeper into her.

When we left the bed she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me I did fine.

When I got home I was in deep shit, It was bad enough I stole moms car, but it was seen at the Red Horse. As far as my parents were concerned I might as well have fucked her on the front porch in front of a church picnic.

It was 3 weeks before they let me out of there sight and I was 18 and a half when I was allowed to drive buy myself. Buy that time Linda had left the brothel, and I never saw her again.

Of course I still went to the bar every chance I got.

This is my first story and any feedback will be appreciated. This is intended to be a long multi part story about some of the people I have met in a real place. then names changed to protect the perverted