The Red Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikespen
spikespen
37 Followers

"Please, big brother, give me your cum, I want you to impregnate me. If it doesn't happen tonight then we never speak of it again, but destiny is drawing us together, we are meant to be lovers, not siblings, for just tonight my brother, we are meant to conceive a beautiful child together." If Alyson could pick one man in the world whose child she would most want to bear, it would be her brothers. And this was going to be there only chance, she needed his cum inside her.

"Shit Alyson! Are you absolutely sure sis, I'm Cumming, I can't stop, I can't stop!"

"Yes, do it, do it, Cum inside me big brother, knock me up, knock your little baby sister up!"

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as James experienced the hardest orgasm of his life, his cock exploded shot after shot of hot incestuous cum inside of Alyson's pussy. The throbbing and jutting of James's cock and the forbidden lust and desire she had for his seed brought Alyson to orgasm, her cervix pulsing and opening for him, accepting every drop it could of his hot sticky cum.

Millions of seeds flowed deep into her, swimming in her body searching, until several pulled ahead and found it, their holy land, their pilgrimage. They fought and pushed for dominance but only one could be victorious as it pushed inside sealing the walls behind it. Fertilizing it, joining it, becoming one, conception. Hot forbidden incestuous conception.

For an eternity the just laid there, James collapsed on top of Alyson both of them panting and breathing hard. His cock deflating inside her but keeping her pussy plugged not letting a drop of precious precious cum leak out of her.

Alyson leaned forward and gently kissed her brother, the last kiss they would ever have as lovers "Thank you. I love you."

spikespen
spikespen
37 Followers
12