The Red Queen Of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm and bright afternoon Sunlight in the security guard shack felt good on her soft creamy milk white skin (which exuded it’s regenerative powers of health and vitality and was remarkably wrinkle free as it took the light well as the French painter Pierre Auguste Renoir would say).

Jane then introduced herself using a pseudonym false name “We haven’t formerly introduced ourselves to one another! My name is Bondage, Jane Bondage. But as I’m a happily married woman you can quit calling me Ma’am and start calling me Missis Bondage!”

`Okay Missis Bondage!’ Sebastian responded rather tepidly and then introduced himself `I’m Sebastian Sears, I ah, I work as a security guard for this site.’

“I see! Well at least it’s nice and toasty warm in here!” Jane commented to which Sebastian said `Yes! I’ve got the heat on full blast in here, because it’s too damn cold outside!’

“It’s very cold indeed! So how old are you Sebastian?” she asked to which he answered `Twenty years old, Missis Bondage.’

“Well I’m fifty years of age myself so that makes me thirty years your senior, but I suppose I’m your senior is a lot of ways. Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

`N, no! I’m afraid not Missis Bondage!’ he answered.

“A poet like yourself hasn’t been able to sweep a Lady off of her feet! That’s too bad!” she empathized and then commented “I suppose that means you’re still a virgin!”

`A gentleman doesn’t like to admit to such things Missis Bondage!’ he answered.

“But you can be frank and honest with me! Are you still a virgin?”

`Yes, yes I am a virgin, Missis Bondage!’ he replied to which she commented “It’s such a pity being twenty years old and never having a woman pick your cherry yet!”

`Yeah, but it might happen one day!’ Sebastian answered hopefully to which Missis Bond responded “Perhaps! So you never had a Lady make you red hot yet!”

“Speaking of red hot! How do I look?” she asked as she turned around (360 degrees) to have him get a full view of her.

An involuntary shudder when through Sebastian’s body as he saw this Red Domina Queen of Hearts with a hunting knife in her left hand. Yet, the site of this beautiful Red Queen made him get an erection very quickly, and he wanted to hide it with his hands but unfortunately he was all tied up and she could clearly see his exposed want.

`You, You look beautiful Missis Bondage!’ he complimented her.

“Thank you Sebastian! I thought you might like my outfit!” she returned with a smile and asked “Do you wish you had a girlfriend?”

`Yes Missis Bondage! Wouldn’t we all? I mean, I wish I had a girlfriend to spend at least today, Saint Valentine’s Day with!’ he answered as he looked up into her eyes looking for some sympathy and empathy.

Jane, being hard on the outside and soft on the inside, relented and asked “Would you like me to be your girlfriend, if only for today?”

`I’d like that a lot Missis Bondage! I’d be honored to be your lover!’ he answered with all of his heart.

“Just for today!” Jane stated and with that she was ready to complete the inspection of her newfound lover. She looked over his entire body from head to toe (as though she was going to do a security officer uniform inspection). She closely inspected his nude body from head to toe.

She ran her fingers over his closely cut brush shaven blonde hair and his soft clean shaven face.

“You’re a very thin man Sebastian!” she commented as she looked over him. She looked at his skinny arms and legs and said “Why if I was to place you outside in that cold wind out there, you would simply shrivel up and blow away!” and she blew her sweet breath over him.

Noting his rock hard six inch penis she commented “Your little penis is hard too!”

Sebastian said nothing trying to hide his embarrassment, but Jane assured “You needn’t be embarrassed about your little erection with me, after all you are a man I would expect.”

She then gazed at his exposed want, licked her ruby red lips, and smiled, as she was looking forward to sucking the sweet virginal cream out of it.

Looking at his round tummy she commented “You’ve got yourself a little bit of a pot belly! How cute!” as she rubbed his sensitive tummy with her right hand and he involuntarily squirmed due to his skin’s sensitivity.

“I don’t mind a young man with a bit of a belly!” she softly commented adding “Your Red Queen of Hearts is not a waif thin Damsel herself!”

`What are you going to do to me?’ he asked.

“That would depend Sebastian, as a lover I could give you the greatest amount of pleasure or the greatest amount of pain! I suppose that it would depend entirely upon my mood!” she answered as she play bit his ear.

`If you gave me half a chance, I, as a poet, know of the softest accents and the sweetest labials to pleasure your obviously sophisticated palate for fine listening!’ Sebastian returned with a smile trying to woo her.

“Really! Is that so?” Jane responded with a bright smile adding “So you are a poet and I didn’t know it!” and laughed.

Sebastian smiled but his painful erection made him wince.

“Does it hurt?” she softly asked.

`Yes, Missis Bondage! It, It really hurts!’ he answered and then begged `Have mercy on me Missis Bondage!’ as he wanted her to release him so that he could masturbate to relieve himself.

“If you are looking for me to untie so that you can masturbate to relieve yourself, you are sadly mistaken!” she stated.

“As your girlfriend for today, would you like me to relieve your pain with the ultimate pleasure?” she asked.

`Yes please, Missis Bondage!’ he begged.

“Oh, I suppose that I’ll have to devirginize you.” she relented, as Missis Bond was a big softie at heart.

`Would you?’ he asked in a hopeful tone.

“As long as you cum on my tongue and let me taste it, then I’ll be more than happy to help remove the virgin from your sexuality!” she stated.

`Thank you, Missis Bondage!’ he thanked her.

Jane reminded him “Just make sure that when you cum you let it all out. I have thirty five years of oral sex experience at this, as I have been a cocksucker since I was fifteen!” adding “So I’ll have you know that I won’t take disappointment sitting down!”

With that she was going to give him an incredible blowjob while he sat in one plastic lawn chair and she sat on the other plastic lawn chair in front of him.

She sat down in the empty white chair and she pulled it forward towards her tied up lover.

Jane then placed her two big beautiful feet between the feet of her bound boyfriend and she gently took her lover’s excited cock and balls into her hands.

She kissed his penile head making him crazy and slid just the tip of his penis into her hot mouth and slowly sucked off of it, licking off the salty sweet pre-cum that had oozed on to the mushroom tip.

“Mmm!” she purred as it tasted perfectly good in her hot mouth.

`Oh yes!’ Sebastian purred. She slowly swallowed the whole length of his cock and then started to slowly bob on it. Sebastian now began moaning `Oh yes!’ and in sheer ecstasy and he started to thrust his pelvis up and down trying to fuck her beautiful mouth. Her cocksucking felt so good that he thought he was going to come right when Missis Bond suddenly deep throated him.

The sheer ecstasy pushed him over the edge as Jane brought him to a quick orgasm. `Yes, yes, yes! Oh yes, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!’ Sebastian moaned as he squirted a half dozen shots of love-cum into Missis Bond’s mouth and down her throat.

“Mmm!” Jane groaned as she swallowed the salty sweet virginal load. Missis Bond enjoyed sucking in every last drop when she pulled off of him.

“Not so soon Sebastian!” she cautioned him as he almost burst with frustration for Jane wanted them both to enjoy it.

“I suppose we shall have to begin again!” Missis Bond sighed as she then released his balls and simply rubbed his right thigh with her left hand. With her right hand she quickly stroked and masturbated him to a second orgasm.

Jane kept her mouth wide open with anticipation of his cumming, and her long pink tongue extended to the tip of his engorged cock.

He just firmly held on to the seat with his right hand and he managed to stretch one of the golden chains with his left arm and with his left hand shaking with sheer ecstasy, he tried to place his hand on the nape of Jane’s neck and he just barely managed to do so as he wanted to feel her close to him.

Jane didn’t mind his shaking caress of her neck as this was going to be just his second virgin shattering orgasm. “I'll have to finish you off soon!” she stated, and with that she began licking every square inch of his dick. She pulled back a little, and kept eye contact with him while she rubbed his dick all over her ruby lips and porcelain face purring “Ohh!” and “Ahh!”

Jane then grabbed his dick with her right hand and began jerking Sebastian off while the head of his cock rested just below her open mouth and her long tongue was stretched right to the tip of his cock. Her left hand caressed his right thigh to excite him still further and with both she sitting and he sitting, she simply beat off his penis to orgasm.

“Come for me Sebastian!” she softly commanded.

`Woo! Ahh! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!’ he cried as she brought him to the brink or orgasm.

Jane briefly looked up gave him a sexy wink and said “Cum on my tongue!”, and that was all it took.

The cum shot out of him like a bubbling water fountain as Sebastian cried `I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh yes! I’m cumming! Oh yes!’

Sebastian watched as Jane indulged herself in the sweet love-cum shooting all over her pink tongue and ruby red lips.

“Mmm!’ Jane purred as she was loving the wonderful taste of his salty-sweet cum on her pink tongue.

He had a magnificently copious ejaculation which dripped all over Missis Bond’s lips, chin, tongue, and right hand, as well as his pelvis.

As soon as he stopped ejaculating Jane immediately swallowed his whole six inch cock to suck out all of the salty sweet juices and she groaned “Mmm!”

“Tastes so good just like it should?” she giggles while she licks his now relieved penis like a lollipop. “Mmm!” she purred as Missis Bond then sucked his penis like a popsicle as there was a small mess of love-cum dripping all over the place.

“Oh it tastes so good! Just like it always should!” Jane purred while she tasted his cock like a lollipop sucker.

“Oh my this is nice!” she giggled.

Soon she giggled “Oh we mustn’t miss a drop!” and like a good lover Missis Bond spent the next few minutes as she cleaned the entire area of love-cum with long her pink tongue.

After she cleaned off the entire area of love-cum including his pelvis area, her face, her hand, and the chair) with her long pink tongue which licked up every single drop of semen, Jane smacked her lips and fully savored his salty sweet taste.

She looked up at Sebastian, who was still spaced out on his orgasmic high and was proud of the loving mission that she had accomplished.

She then decided to set her lover free. “Remember our promise, or I’ll have to rip your heart out as opposed to simply breaking it!” she reminded him as she uncuffed his wrists and ankles, and she then placed the four leather cuffs and connecting golden chains in a pocket of her red “monkey suit”.

`You have my word Missis Bondage!’ he promised as he immediately held his prick in his hands and slowly stroked his cock trying to ease himself down from his orgasmic high.

“That’s good! You can write a poem about me some other time Sebastian!” she said as she leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

`Speaking of poetry Missis Bondage, do you like reading love poetry?’ he asked as he reached into his winter overcoat pocket and pulled out a folded one page red pamphlet and handed it to her.

“I certainly do Sebastian!” as she took it from him and held it in her right hand.

`I want you to have a copy of my greatest love poem for your reading enjoyment!’ he stated as he sat back down in the chair, still in the nude.

She stood and quickly read the love poem (entitled `The Parsley Garden’) and commented “This is really good! Thank you Sebastian!” as she finished reading it. She then re-folded the red page into quarters and then placed it in one of her red “monkey suit” pockets.

She then sat back in the white chair to relax, and proudly gazed at Sebastian in the nude.

Wiping a cum-shot off of her cheek with her left thumb and licking it off she commented “Mmm! You can write an erotic love poem about another successful devirginizing mission completed by Secret Agent Woman Bondage, Jane Bondage. Double O Zero and licensed to thrill!’ and they both laughed.

THE END

12