The Red Ribbon

Story Info
A simple red ribbon can hold so much pleasure.
1.3k words
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes snap open, feeling your long fingers wrapping around my throat. I cough slightly, as the air leaves my lungs. I can make out the line of your face, the moonlight bouncing off your nose and glinting in your dark eyes. There is a hardness in them that drives me wild. My heart is screaming for air. I feel you lighten your grip as you flip me onto my stomach.

I groan, inhaling deeply before you push my face into the pillow. It's like being underwater, in a smothering silence. I feel you ripping my nightgown off, the material clinging to my sweat covered body. I fight to raise my head and breathe, loving the adrenaline rush.

I feel your nails raking against my back, down, into the arch at the bottom. They stop as you raise your hand, bringing it down hard against my ass cheek. I flinch, trying to kick my legs up against you. I can feel my muscles straining to reach you, to kick you. I am searching blindly for you, to connect to anything.

With a sickening whack, my foot hits. I push you off me and twist over, looking for you. You are back on the bed, your hand covering your nose. I see drops of blood on the sheet, dark dimes on the whiteness. I gulp in air, my heart racing. I can feel my pussy twitching as I see you glaring at me.

My eyes widen as you rush at me like a bull, pushing me back, pressing my wrists into the mattress. I scream as I fall, your body hovering over me, your shoulders wide and intimidating. Turning my head, I lock my teeth onto your hand, biting into the fleshiness near your thumb. You move your knee to hold my wrist as you clutch my face in your hand, squeezing my mouth into a stubborn, forced pout.

"Do it again and you will get hurt," you whisper, your voice sending electricity all over my body. I arch my hips up, pushing against your body, wanting you in me.

I can feel your dick, hard and pressed up again my thigh. You reach for my ankles and pull them up over my head, one at a time. You grab my breasts, massaging them roughly, pinching my nipples hard. My eyes flutter closed as the pain mixes with pleasure.

I feel your fingers pulling my mouth open, sliding in and out. You hook them over my teeth, opening my mouth wider. I rub my tongue over them, teasing them like I want to tease your dick. I feel my jaws aching as you rake your fingers out, popping over my lower lip.

As you thrust into me hard and deep, I groan from deep in the back of my throat. My body is open and exposed to you, allowing you to do anything. You reach over to the bedside table and pull out a long red ribbon.

You pull out of me and grab my throat in one hand, pulling me to my knees. I quickly follow your hand, my hair brushing against my back. My mouth hangs open as I breathe quickly. My heart is racing, my breasts rising and falling quickly.

You smirk at me, lowering your hand from my neck. You pop the ribbon in front of my face, raising it over my head and around my neck. I lean my head to the side as you start twisting it around your hand, twisting until it pinches my neck slightly.

I whimper, my lips pushing out in a pretty little pout that I know you love. I stare at you. You bite your lower lip, twisting it once more, even though you know it is already tight.

I gasp, letting one word slip out. "Please." You tug at the ribbon sharply, making my head jerk, following your hand. Still clenching the ribbon, you pull me up from the bed. I know that tomorrow, there will be bruises around my neck. You slip off the bed and stand up next to it, leading me to you like an animal on a leash.

I feel you pull the ribbon down, a tug towards the floor. I kneel slowly, the redness so tight, I am seeing specks of lights when I close my eyes. I feel the floor meet my knees.

"You know what to do, don't you," you ask, tugging the ribbon. I nod stiffly.

"Good, because if you fuck up, the ribbon will just get tighter until you pass out," you say, turning your hand a little to prove it. I moan, my mouth opening. I feel your other hand cup the back of my head as you ram your hard dick in. I feel it hit the back of my throat, as your hand forces it all the way in.

I hear you laugh slightly as your hand moves forward to my face. I start to feel panic rising in me as I breathe quickly out of my nose. As your pinch my nostrils closed, you slide your dick in and out slowly. My eyes are open wide, tears running down my face as I fight to breathe. I raise my hands, clawing at the ribbon on my neck. You loosen a little, allowing me half a breath, not nearly enough to quiet the burning in my lungs. You moan loudly, letting my nose go. I close my eyes, trying to relax as I catch my breath.

I feel the ribbon tighten. I know I need to work harder for you. I start moving my tongue up and down your hard dick, teasing the head, flicking my tongue quickly against the slit. I feel your body tensing up. Your thighs shake slightly as I rake my teeth gently against them. I feel you pull the ribbon hard, pulling me back.

Darkness chases in my eyes. I fight it off, feeling my body slumping slightly.

"Don't do that again," you say, pulling me back to my knees. I nod, wiping my lips. My lips feel bruised and tender. I open my mouth and start working again, loving how it feels when you pull the ribbon, following my rhythm. I know you are getting close because the ribbon gets tighter as your body tenses up even more. I move my mouth back and forth, almost in a frantic motion.

I see the brightness in my eyes as you get closer to coming. The ribbon is so tight now, I can barely swallow. Everything around me starts getting fuzzy as I bob in and out of consciousness. Things start changing colors, darkness becomes light and vice versa. I feel you pull out of my mouth and I force my eyes open. You let the ribbon go as your grab my jaw, holding it tight in your hand as you jerk off with the other.

"Keep your eyes open," you moan, grunting in between words. I open my eyes, watching your hand. My mouth starts opening, my tongue darting out as I see you starting to come.

"Mmm, you want that, don't you baby," you ask, moving your hand faster. I moan, my eyes locking with yours. You squeeze my mouth more, moving your hips closer to my face. I run my hands to your hips, tracing the slight indent jutting out. You let out a loud, long grunt as come starts spurting out of your dick. It hits my lips and chin. I move my tongue out to catch it, to taste the saltiness of it.

"Baby, take it," you moan, jerking slightly, feeling your body relaxing. I whimper, running my fingers over my lips, smearing the come across them. You let out a tired sigh, breathing slower. I close my eyes, sighing. I feel your fingers pulling the ribbon from around my neck slowly. You cup my head almost in a loving way, until you push my head over, knocking me off balance.

I fall over to the floor and sit there, a soft smile on my face as you crawl into bed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wine First gasp.in Fetish
Jacqueline Ketch, Executrix Jackie helps partners achieve bliss at the end of a noose.in Fetish
One Good Reason Sil is rescuing her friend Megan. But who's rescuing her?in Mind Control
Fancy Girl: Taken A desparate runaway seeking to sell her body becomes owned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Oxygen Games Ch. 01 Alone in the gym, Rosa is forced to submit to a stranger.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories