The Red Room

Story Info
A priest in a night club
1.6k words
3.81
12.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever," I said and yawned. She gurgled and said something strange in the tongues she was speaking. Her naked body writhed and stretched and crackled with streaks of red energy.

The little red streaks illuminated the glasses of water set about on the floor. She growled and kicked out, one of the glasses bouncing off her foot and skittering across the wooden floor.

I watched the demon-possessed woman squirm, her wrists bound by scarlet silk to the sofa she was leaning against. Her body was slim and golden, her breasts round and firm. Her nipples were stiff in the cool air and her body was moist with sweat.

The water from the turned over glass had spilled onto the floor and was now at her legs. She felt the cool water against her flesh and welcomed it, turning her legs in it, rubbing her ass against the wet floor. I started to salivate as I watched her do this.

Suddenly she jerked, sitting straight, her arms bent behind her. "You want to take my body," she said with an inhuman voice. I said nothing and continued to watch her. She spread her legs and presented her wet, dripping pussy to me.

It looked pink and delicious, water dripping from her perfectly round ass. I could feel my cock throbbing while I sat, watching her. "Fuck my pussy," she said. "FUCK ME NOW!" she screamed, laughing at the same time.

She ground her hips in the air like she was fucking some invisible being. I couldn't help but breath heavily, I didn't notice but I was squeezing my own cock through my pants. I was squeezing so tight that it hurt, my mind was being flooded with lust.

The silver pendant crucifix felt heavy, hanging from my sweating neck. I lifted the chain it hung off from my neck and set aside on the floor. In my observance I had started to lose focus, "keep your head straight," I whispered to myself.

I had been called at two in the morning by a private club. A woman had suddenly gone mad, stripped herself of her clothes and began beating on other patrons. They swore that she had to be demon possessed.

They had locked her into one of the private lounges, which is where I found here. The room was dimly lit but I could see her naked form sitting on the floor, surrounded by wine glasses filled with water. She was hugging herself, whispering and giggling as though talking to some inaudible voice.

I asked her questions of who she was, where she was from, why she was here. I tried to win her trust yet she answered no questions. She did not even give any sign of having recognized my presence there.

I inched my way closer to her, talking to her without response. Then I got too close - she lunged at me, shrieking, hands out like deathtrap jaws. I caught her by the wrists and threw her against the scarlet draped sofa.

I had been attacked by demon possessed before but this woman was different, she was strong, she attacked purposefully. "Can't work like this," I thought to myself as she started to get back up. Thats when I spotted the silk ties poking from the drapes of the sofa.

I jumped on her, grabbing one of her wrists I struggled to tie her down. She tried to bite me but I struck her in the face with my elbow and began to tie down her other wrist. Standing over her, looking down at her wretched but beautiful face, I felt something I had not felt before - wicked power.

She looked straight up at me, smiling wide. "Swine of Legion!" she yelled at me. Something about what she said shook me and I lashed out, the back of my right hand connected with her face. "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!" she screamed, "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!" She was cackling and mad, no doubt in my mind about her possession.

I spotted a chair in the dark corner of the room and pulled it up. The struggle had tired me and tried my patience. I had to calm down and decide what to do next. I sat there and watched her, thinking about my next course of action.

And now here she was, dripping... soaking, even. Her hair was wet with perspiration, her nipples gleaming with sweat in the dim light. Juices dripped from her pussy, her legs spread wide as though she tried to force me to watch. I didn't look away, not even to blink.

"Oh honey, baby," she said. "Please come to bed and fuck me," she sounded just like my wife. My poor wife had died from cancer years ago and the sound of her voice drew up every ounce of anger and sadness that I had surpressed after her death.

My whole world became scarlet red as my blood boiled under my skin. Rage filled my entire being and I threw myself at her, my hand clasping around her thin, golden neck. My fingers tightened like a vice.

"I'll give you what you want, demon bitch! I'll give you what you want!" I yelled, trying to choke the life out of her with one hand, the other hand ripping the belt off my pants, pulling out my throbbing cock.

Mounting her, I forced my massive cock into her tight and apparently virgin pussy. My green eyes locked onto hers which where a bright, shining blue. With every thrust of my cock, deeper and harder, she winced with pain and I savoured the look on her face.

She wrapped her slender, toned legs around my waist and locked me in. I didn't notice, I was trapped already. All I could see was the blue of her eyes. All I could feel was her pussy tightening around my cock. Her pussy was burning hot and the sensation went through my whole body.

She screamed and moaned as I choked her and fucked her little body. "Fuck me harder!" she screamed. "Shut up, you bitch!" I yelled. Then I shut my mouth over hers, our lips pressing hard together. I grabbed her tongue with my mouth and sucked on it. Her tongue was long and delicious.

My grip still tight around her throat, with my other hand I grabbed a fistful of her raven dark hair and pulled on it. Her pussy tightened even more and she moaned into my mouth in ecstasy.

My balls tightened and she pulled me in even deeper, her legs insanely tight around my body. My mind flooding with dark light, my body exploded inside of me. My cock swelled and my balls convulsed, filling her bleeding pussy full of my cum.

I was drowning in ecstasy, the dark light surrounding my mind. I had never felt anything like this before. Then from the dark light I could see an image, vague at first, slowly it became clearer.

After what seemed like ages, in fact a mere second, I could see the truth of the image. I saw an image of a crowned beast rising from a great ocean of torment. Then I could see the woman again, her belly swelled like a balloon.

Then as quickly as I could recognize what had happened, her body tore apart and the great beast's head lunged out at me. I tried to scream out but could produce no sound.

I thrashed out, falling out of my bed, tangled in sheets of pure white. The sun beginning to rise, red light shone in through my window blinds. My heart pounded like the hooves of a hundred war horses, rivers of tears streaming down my ancient face.

I reached out instinctively to my dresser and pulled the Bible down and pressed it against my chest. I wept, kneeling down on the floor wrapped in clothes like some exotic mourning priest. I was no priest, I never had been. In fact, I could hardly even call myself religious.

"Honey baby, are you alright?" I heard a woman ask, the voice disembodied coming from somewhere down the hallway outside my bedroom. The producer of the voice appeared under the doorframe, clothed in a house robe. It was my wife... of course it was my wife.

She was a comforting figure, standing shadowed in the dark of the hallway. "Did you have another nightmare, honey babe?" she asked. I could hardly produce a word. She began to walk into the room, to come comfort me, and I stood up to put the Bible back onto dresser.

My back was turned to her and she placed her hand on my shoulder. I grasped her hand, it was cold like ice. I turned around to face her and...

My entire body wrenched like a blood-soaked clothe being rung out by granite hands. I stood paralyzed, facing my wife. Her face was decomposed, a single maggot squirming around where her left eye had been. Blood began to pour from my nose.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, I could feel her rotted hands grab my face as my body fell. "No! God, no!" she kept screaming. I could hear her crying and screaming as my world began to fade away.

The last thing I saw was the crucifix I wore, dangling from her shaking fingers. The chain that held it broke as I fell, and now the image of the crucifix was burning into my mind as a blanket of silence was thrown over my world - the image faded to darkness and then...

Nothing.