The Red Rose

Story Info
Memorizing the sexiest rose tattoo...
1.5k words
3.83
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at this glamorous and glitzy fashion show in New York City. The energy inside the place was so appealing, and there were many young, attractive, creative people. I sat in the front row with élite spectators of Hollywood actors, celebrities, executives, and socialites. It felt great to mingle with my peers at this stunning event.

I was in awe with the designs of the spring/summer 2011 collection that I saw. The show only had exotic-looking models walking up and down the catwalk. They oozed sex appeal, and the cameras flashed nonstop. The up-tempo music blared from the speakers had me feeling as if I was at a private Jay-Z gala. One of the models that caught my attention was a tall, voluptuous, coffee-brown complexioned beauty blessed with tantalizing curves. She had on a pink bikini, which blew me completely away. I saw a tattoo on her waistline, but I could not make it out. I applauded her loudly so that she can notice me. She looked over to my direction, and we made eye contact. I gazed into her soft green eyes and smiled at her like a shy fan. To my surprise, the stunning model smiled back. Aroused, I imagined myself making love to her on a tropical island under the sun.

"What is her name?" I asked the man wearing the dark suit sitting next to me.

"Oh, that's the Brazilian bombshell, Ariel." He answered.

"That's a cute name." I responded.

Ariel, her name embedded in my head. Before Ariel walked off the catwalk, she winked and waved goodbye to me. I felt like not only the biggest star but also the sexiest man in the entire building. I prayed that it would not be the last time I see the Brazilian bombshell Ariel.

One Thursday afternoon, I was bicycling up the walkway along the West Side Highway taking in the nice view of the Hudson River and New Jersey. A female jogger was jogging my way, and I instantly recognized her. It was the model at the fashion show, Ariel. I waved at her, and I think she recognized my youthful face as she slowed down and sauntered up to me.

"Don't I know you stranger?" Ariel asked, as she hugged me as if we knew each other since childhood.

"Yeah, I saw you at the fashion show." I confirmed. "You were amazing!"

"Oh, thanks!" Ariel smiled. "Yeah, you were sitting in the front row. I know who you are, Nature Boy. I'm a big fan of your work, and my friends talk about your Goodfella$ magazine all the time."

I felt great that she knew who I was. As I checked her out, I noticed the tattoo on her slim waistline was a full red rose. The rose was a fine piece of art, which adorned a Goddess. I traced the figure of the rose on her moist skin with my finger, and she chuckled a little. Nothing turned me on more than a gorgeous ticklish woman.

"Why do you have a tattoo of a rose? Does it have any special meaning?" I asked her.

"Well, one reason is I never receive a rose from a man before." Ariel claimed.

"Yeah, right," I expressed. "I don't believe that...well, I have to be the first man to give you one."

After we exchanged numbers, we planned to hang out Saturday night for some fun in Manhattan. As she jogged away, I thought about what a date would be like with Ariel, and that permanent picture on her waistline. I was curious about what was the other reason why she had that tattoo.

That Saturday night, I went to her apartment. Ariel opened the door, and she looked like a beautiful masterpiece! She wore a short pink top and matching pink shorts. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders nicely. I gave Ariel the single red rose and a tear fell from her eye. She smiled and I gently touched her soft brown face and wiped the tear off.

I told her, "Goddess, what is the matter? I told you I was going to be the first one to give you a beautiful rose."

"Thanks you." Ariel said, as she kissed me on the cheek. "You're so sweet."

Somehow, we both knew that this would be no ordinary night. We raced to my silver 2011 Corvette C7 and we were off. I drove with the top down because the weather was so warm and gorgeous. On the Manhattan streets, we attracted a lot of attention. Ariel pulled down her top so her breasts could get some air, and one middle-aged driver with glasses did a double take at the sight of Ariel's bare breasts, and almost ran over a few pedestrians crossing the street. Both Ariel and I laughed merrily as if we were at a comedy show having a great time. Ariel kept on looking at the rose, and smelling it. I enjoyed watching her smile.

After dinner and the movies, we returned to my penthouse. Ariel walked in ahead of me, and she felt surprised when I turned on the lights. Pink and red rose petals filled my place. Ariel turned around, and we kissed passionately. I walked over to my Bose system, and put on "Echo" by R. Kelly, and we began dancing. We danced for about an hour before we shed our clothes off. Ariel's tanned body was impressively great! It looked smooth and flawless, which emphasized the perfect human form.

"I want to fuck you," Ariel said softly. "That's what you want, isn't it Nature Boy?"

"Yes, it is." I replied.

We kissed passionately with our tongues twisting. I lowered my head and sucked on Ariel's erect nipples as I slipped two fingers up her moist pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I finger-fucked her. Ariel's love juices covered my fingers as I licked them clean. It was sweet like honey, and it tasted great!

When I got on top of Ariel, I pounded her like a veteran pornographic actor. I was going inside her fast and hard that at one point my dick slipped out of her pussy. Ariel took hold of my dick and guided it back into her pussy. Ariel's facial expression told me my dick drove her crazy. I felt her muscles clamp on my dick as she neared her first orgasm.

"Yesss, get it! Fuck me! Make me your slut!" Ariel shouted.

"That's right! I'm going to kill this pussy!"

She chuckled at my replied. I rammed deep in Ariel's wet pussy, making her moan and occasionally issue a joyous scream. An intense orgasm soon overtook her body as she climaxed on my dick. Ariel was so full of pleasure that I thought she was going too passed out from it.

I rolled over on my back, taking her with me. She smiled seductively as she rode me like a crazed polo horse. Ariel fucked me furiously, moaning out in joy. I squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples. It made Ariel freakier as she developed a nice rhythm on top of me.

"Yes, play with my tits, pull my nipples, you know how to turn me on." Ariel said loudly. "I love this dick!"

"Yes, ride it, baby girl!" I shouted.

Ariel wailed out another climaxed, which triggered my own. I shot a torrent of golden semen on her belly. I watched Ariel rubbed it all over her torso and licked her fingers clean. She looked so sexy being so naughty. My dick was still erect, and Ariel performed fellatio on me. She sucked me so well that it was as if she pulled my soul into her mouth. Amazed and fascinated by her skill, I ejaculated so hard that I felt I die from the pleasure. I was in a state of tranquility and loved every second of it.

While I rested on my back, Ariel lay on her stomach staring at me with her big green eyes and smiling. She surprised me that she was not weary. I knew she wanted more sex from me without her saying anything. Somehow, I found the energy to give her more of my dick. I entered her in the ass, and gave it to her doggie-style. How animated Ariel was I knew it was her favorite position. I penetrated her erotic spot, and she screamed in ecstasy as another orgasm ripped through her body.

By the time it was over, we fucked in every sexual combination we could think of. Ariel turned around to lie naked on top of me. There we lay on the rose petals, erect nipple to erect nipple and face to face. Our bodies glistened from the hot sex and sweat, and the roses were sticking to us. Ariel whispered to me that it was always something about roses, which made her soul sing and let her know somehow that she was not alone in this world. Now I know the other reason why she had a single rose tattooed on her slim waistline. I kissed her on the forehead, and we both fell asleep.