The Red Shoes Ch. 03

Story Info
Kath introduces me to her personal trainer.
958 words
4.22
18.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers

It had been a few weeks since the night in the club, and we hadn't really talked about what had happened to me that night. I was struggling with the fact that I had sucked and been fucked by another man, and that my girlfriend had witnessed and enjoyed the whole thing.

We continued our normal lives, studying and working, but there was no sex until one afternoon when Kath came home from a workout.

I was studying at the table in our bedroom and I heard her come in and go to the shower. She came into the room and I heard her demanding from the other side of the room, 'Put this on me.'

I turned and saw her standing naked, holding body lotion in her hand. Her body was increasingly gym tight as she had recently upped her already rigorous gym sessions. Her pussy was waxed and smooth, her body tanned and lean. She was proud of her body and wanted worshipped.

I felt the now familiar stir of submission inside me, and my cock hardening. I looked at her face but she was again emotionless, except for a flicker a cruelty in her eyes.

I opened my mouth as if to resist but already knew there no point. I got up and pulled my t-shirt over my head and let my jeans slip off leaving me naked and exposed to her. I took the lotion form her and knelt at her feet, beginning to apply the lotion over her smooth muscular legs and buttocks. To reach her torso I had to stretch up which allowed me to smell and kiss the soft skin of her stomach.

She sat in our old leather armchair. 'Don't forget the feet.', she said.

I smoothed her beautiful feet with lotion, looking up at her body and her open pussy and she slid a finger across her clit.

'Enough! Bring me my shoes.'

This was the first time since we had bought them that Kath had mentioned the red shoes. They had lain in the wardrobe apparently forgotten, and I had been too afraid to look at them for the power they held over me.

I obediently fetched them for Kath and again knelt before her. I placed them on her, first left then right. Still on my knees, Kath told me to put my hands on my head and spread my legs wide.

I could now feel the clear pre-cum dripping for my hard cock as I knelt before her, totally exposed and vulnerable. I was embarrassed at being unable to hide my arousal, but also knew that there was no point in trying to hide it. Kath knew exactly what I was and how to manipulate me. Once again I was utterly at her mercy, prepared to do anything she wanted no matter how obscene or degrading her fantasies had become.

She gently touched my balls with her right foot, making me moan. She ran the red leather toe of the shoe around my balls making my pre-cum leak onto her foot. 'Lick that off', she said. I prostrated myself flat on the ground at her feet in a position of total submission and began to lick and lap at the leather of the shoes and the skin of her feet.

Suddenly she leaned forward and snapped my head backward so that those brown eyes were burning into mine. 'I have another job for you', Kath said. I could not speak. I was so hypnotised by her. When in this state she became other-worldly to me. Beyond her eyes and her voice there was nothing. My studies, friends, family - nothing; I only wanted please her.

'My gym trainer wants to fuck me and I want to fuck him. And you are going to join in.' Again, I tried to speak but there didn't seem any point. Whatever she wanted I would give her and she knew that. Still gripping my chin in her hand she continued.

'He's been coming on to me ever since I started classes there, and I have been wanking about him a lot lately. But I don't think I need to cheat on you now. We obviously both like cock.'

'I have told him about what I can make you do, and we had a good conversation over lunch today about how we can both use you. He's coming round this evening. But I need to cum now I am so fucking horny for him.'

I felt a bit sick. Having me fucked by other men was one level of submission but now watching Kath cheat on me... or joining in? I wasn't even sure what she meant.

'What is it you want me to do?' I felt like lost schoolboy needing instruction. 'You'll see. Right now I want you to open your mouth.'

She tilted my head further back and leant her face over mine. I saw her produce a ball of white spit and allow it slide between her lips and drop slowly towards my open mouth. I moaned in anticipation of having part of her enter me and tongue eagerly reached for her spit. I let it slide onto my tongue and down my throat and I greedily swallowed.

'You really are my bitch!' Kath laughed. 'Now suck me off'

She pushed my face between her open legs and I lapped and sucked at her now dripping pussy until I felt her body tighten and her cumming in my face.

Once she had finished shuddering she told me to go and shower and trim my pubic hair and make sure I was ready. She assured me that I'd have a lot of work to do when her trainer arrived.

Xris69
Xris69
23 Followers