The Redhead

Story Info
Small town newspaper tells all?
4.6k words
3.34
51.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 7, 2001

Steven Pressman was reading the "Personals" in the Little Timber Times. Yes, his wife was off playing bridge, as usual, on a Friday night. He did have this week's vast collection of Chemistry tests finally corrected. Of course, there was nothing worth watching on TV. Damn this was pathetic, he thought, still....

There was a thank-you for all the get-well cards and hospital visits from a Mrs. Slocum. She was 85 and a great grandmother. And a reminder that the Jones' family reunion at the Community Center would be on May 13th. Then Father Holcomb was thanking all the people of the town for sending donations to the parish auction for African famine relief.

Finally, there was a request for interested women to "...contact Charity Kegan, if interested in helping to form a support group for family and personal issues." Steve wondered what this was all about. Some dissatisfied feminists, he thought, probably annoyed with their husbands. He chuckled and moved on to the classifieds.

March 15, 2002

Steve was pleased to see a front page picture of several of his students who had reached the district competition level with their science projects. All three were girls and besides being good students, they all seemed to have a talent for presenting their information in a visually attractive way.

April 2, 2002

The Little Timber Times

Junior Girl Winner at Science Fair

Carole Kegan, a Little Timber junior, recently finished 3rd in the Regional Science Fair competition. Her project was titled "Growth Hormones and Chickens". Steve had to give up a beautiful spring day to chaperone his entire chemistry class to Portland. The group had wanted to support Carole and, incidentally, get a shopping visit to the big city.

It had been worth it except for Monica's unwillingness to go along. Or as she put it, "Why should I give up my weekend to accompany a bunch of giggling teenagers to Portland?" Fortunately, Carole's mother and several other parents had volunteered for the long bus ride.

June 12, 2002

The Little Timber Times

Time for a Spring Tune-up. Interior decorating. Design. Furnishings. Window Treatments. Wallhangings. Picture framing. You name it, I'll fix it to your specifications. Free estimates. Call Charity Kegan today!

Charity had three calls the first week and was very pleased that her new venture seemed to have gotten off to a good start. Of course Dick, her devoted hubby, wasn't as thrilled as he'd opposed her starting her own business from the beginning. Or as he put it, "I make more than enough money as it is. We don't need you running all over town with another hare-brained scheme on your mind." She ignored him.

June14, 2002

"So how was your first practice?" Steve was quizzing his twelve year-old daughter Julie.

"It was awesome. Mrs. Keegan is so cool and she wants me to pitch. Will you and mom be coming to all my Saturday tournaments?"

"Sure honey. You know I'll be there."

Monica wasn't too likely to attend many games, though. She was the country club's "social director", whatever the hell that meant. It seemed to take all Saturday afternoons and most of the evenings. Setting up a few tournaments, planning award dinners, and entertainment; vital stuff, he thought.

August 4, 2002

So the team had been decent but not great. Actually Julie was a very good softball pitcher. Charity was an excellent coach. The girls had shown improvement with every game. The fact that the vivacious red-headed coach was a stunning looker didn't hurt from the male fan's viewpoint, either. He had always seen her in slacks and a blouse, mother attire, or occasionally with the "business woman's look".

Now, tight cut-offs and a tank top had revealed a whole new woman. A curly-haired strawberry blonde who had a killer smile to go with it. He was, in any case though, a look-but-don't-touch kind of guy. Besides, being in her late thirties, she had to be twenty years younger than him.

August 6, 2002

Steve had just loaded his Labrador retriever in the truck. She was his surrogate companion as Monica considered a week of camping and fly-fishing in the mountains of Idaho time not well spent. It was his only real vacation, considering his myriad summer repair jobs and yard work around the house. He looked forward to the outing each and every year.

Sept. 3, 2003

The Little Timber Times

Local Woman Named Chamber Newcomer of the Year

The Little Timber Chamber of Commerce recently recognized Charity Kegan as its outstanding new member for her up and coming design studio. Charity, a long-time local resident, thanked the membership for the honor at their annual ""Founders Day" recognition meeting. Her husband Dick is President of Fidelity Savings and Loan.

December 15, 2003

Steve sat in his favorite easy chair by the fireplace watching the large, wet snowflakes drift silently to the ground. He had just finished reading Time magazine and his mind drifted to his momentary boredom.

"I need a winter hobby," he thought, then chuckled, shook his head, and shivered. "Three seasons of outdoors is enough," was his obvious conclusion. Not a cold-weather guy, hanging by the fireplace and reading was about as adventurous as he could handle.

He was startled as the phone rang unexpectedly.

"Hello?"

"Steve! This is Charity. How are you doing?"

"Watching the snowflakes and I'm just fine," he replied and then wondered where this unexpected call was leading.

"Beautiful out there tonight, isn't it? Say, Julie tells me you've been sponsoring a chess club for students this year."

"Well yeah, it's mostly for the younger players who are showing up. It actually helps with their math thinking skills. Also..."

She interjected quickly, "I know it and I've been thinking..."

Oh oh; Mrs. Organizer on the loose, he thought to himself. She really could put things together, though. The numerous school-sponsored activities that required adult volunteers were a case in point.

"So what do you have in mind?" he queried. Her response caught him totally by surprise.

"Dick used to play a lot of chess when he was in high school. You know, there might be more than a few adults around who might like to rekindle that interest for a wintertime activity."

"Possibly..." he ventured.

"Well, I'll check around and get back to you if you're game for the idea."

"Why not," he said, hoping not to sound too flippant.

There was the sound of chimes in the background and she was saying goodbye. Then she was gone.

Serendipity; that was what it was. Serendipity. He might get to play chess with the hot little redhead's banker husband. I have got to practice just saying no. Just say no. Oh well. He never heard back.

May 17, 2004

Heading down the deserted bike trail very, very early on a Tuesday morning, Steve was surprised to see a lone biker coming up the path right towards him. He stopped, watching the red pony-tail bobbing in rhythm as the spandex-tight biker approached. It was Charity Kegan.

She had an impish look about her as she pulled up and began by asking what he was doing at, "...this ungodly hour of the morning?"

"Actually it's just about the right time for the trico hatch," he responded, pointing at the fly rod attached to the frame of his bike.

And then, out of nowhere, she asked if she could join him. A momentary look of uncertainty passed over his face. Then good manners took over and he nodded. Walking their bikes down a semi-hidden path to the stream took a few minutes until he pointed to a grassy bank where they could park them. He was quickly in the water while she watched.

To Charity there was something hypnotic about the delicate but athletic grace of the casting. There was an almost sexual rhythm to it, only interrupted by the occasional burst of energy as he brought a trout to his hand. Finally he came back to her and sat down. He explained his strategy briefly, and then paused as she asked him if he would teach her.

"Sure...sometime. Don't forget, though, I've got to be in school by 8:00."

She laughed. "Of course, silly me."

June 3, 2004

It was more than two weeks before he called her. Monica had left with some female friends for a three-day shopping spree in Portland. Julie was at softball camp for the rest of the week. He was going fishing at his favorite local stream. So looking for someone to talk to, he called and invited her along.

They met at the bike trail parking lot. It was seven o'clock. She was wearing tan shorts and a matching Orvis shirt... hot. It was the first of many such early morning meetings that summer. Steve began more and more to look forward to them. She was a good learner, athletic and just plain fun to be with. While he admitted to himself how much he was attracted to her, he was resolved to keep it at the "good friends and fishing buddies" stage. For Charity, though, she had to admit to herself she had found the "Renaissance Man" of her dreams. Steve was, above all, a good listener. Sensitive and caring, he seemed able relate to whatever was on her mind. Be it art, books, nature, politics... you name it.

Sept 15, 2004

The Little Timber Times

Local Woman Catches Record Trout

Local fisherwomen sets local trout record! Charity Kegan, a somewhat novice trout fisher caught a monster rainbow on Little Timber last week. "Just pure luck" she said, proudly holding her 12 pound Rainbow up for pictures. "I think I'm hooked on this sport," she added.

May 19, 2005

It was the end of a tough day in class. The 12th graders were definitely in the final stages of "seniorites" and Steve was already thinking about the Bitteroots in Montana. He was startled as the phone rang. It was Charity.

"I can't understand why you have to go all the way out to Montana to catch a few trout," she was saying.

"They're bigger out there," he replied, laughing. Well not really, but there was something about the mountains he just couldn't stay away from.

"Take me with you," she said, and then hung up.

July 13, 2006

Steve was carefully avoiding the potholes as they approached the National Forest Service campground. There had been a tension in the air pretty much all day. He wasn't sure if it was the weather or the obvious fact that this day was going to begin a new era in their relationship.

The clouds were building to the west and he wanted to get his tent pitched before the storm broke. Still.... they were just friends, he thought. They had developed a common interest. She was someone to share with. Ah hell; she had simply asked him if she could come along. Just say no. He couldn't. Not to a friend. He knew he was kidding himself

He had the tent up and the air mattress and sleeping bags were laid out. She was in the tent "arranging her things", she had said. He was cinching up the tarp as the first raindrops began blowing in on the wings of a steadily increasing wind. A distant roar grew louder. Then a few large hailstones began falling through the pines. He dove for the shelter of the mountain tent.

"It's a hailstorm. Don't worry, it will be alright."

It was then that he noticed her sheepish grin as she peered at him from deep within two sleeping bags which she had zipped together.

"Char!" he shouted above the rapidly increasing din. A crooked finger was all it took for him to crawl in beside her.

She turned and half-straddled him. She began kissing him and when her tongue insinuated itself into his mouth, the sexual feeling that flooded his body seemed overwhelming. While crawling inside with her, he had felt the heat of her naked body. She had been on her back, the pony-tail gone. That beautiful profusion of auburn red hair spread wildly across the pillow.

He pushed back, searching. Her legs were open to him and he brushed the back of his hand against her secret mound. Warm and moist, she lifted her trim hips to his query. Turning his hand, he inserted his index finger into her vagina.

The "little man standing upright in his boat" convinced Steve he need not wait a second longer. Rolling between her legs he felt Charity grasp and guide his engorged member into her waiting sheath. At that instant a bolt of lightning struck nearby with an immediate flash and the crack of thunder. Penetrating to the maximum depth he began plunging wildly as she responded in kind.

The roar of the hailstorm engulfed them so loudly he could barely hear her cries of pleasure. It was a combination of things, really. His left hand cradled the back of her neck, lifting her slightly. Transferring vaginal moisture with his right index finger, he carefully began probing her anal opening. Her hand reached behind his neck, drawing him down for a probing kiss; their tongues then fenced wildly. Finally her hips locked in an up position against his thrusts, throbbing at their point of junction. She was squeezing him as he felt himself lose control, squirting repeatedly into the depths of her very being.

July 27, 2006

The Little Timber Times

Local Teacher Attends National Convention

Steve Pressman just returned from a ten-day national science teacher convention in Chicago. "It was great and really rewarding," the veteran teacher reported. "We heard about some amazing programs, had some interesting highlight speakers, and got to test some new materials. Incidentally I drove out and was able to stop and visit some cousins in Wisconsin and even caught a little trout fishing on my way home through Montana.

----- Original Message ---- From: john bufordTo: John MarshallSent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 2:57:38 PM Subject: a few additions

John, Just a final run past. I didn't add much but you never know. Thanks again John

May 7, 2001

Steven Pressman was reading the "Personals" in the LITTLE TIMBER TIMES. Yes, his wife was off playing bridge, as usual, on a Friday night. His did have this week's vast collection of Chemistry tests finally corrected. Of course, there was nothing worth watching on TV. Damn this was pathetic he thought, still....

There was a thank-you for all the get-well cards and hospital visits from a Mrs. Slocum. She was 85 and a great grandmother. And a reminder that the Jones family reunion at the Community Center would be on May 13th. Then Father Holcomb was thanking all the people of the town for sending donations to the parish auction for African famine relief.

Finally, there was a request for interested women to "...contact Charity Kegan, if interested in helping to form a support group for family and personal issues." Steve wondered what this was all about. Some dissatisfied feminists, he thought probably annoyed with their husbands. He chuckled and moved on to the classifieds.

March 15, 2002

Steve was pleased to see a front page picture of several of his students who had reached the district competition level with their science projects. All three were girls and besides being good students, they all seemed to have a talent for presenting their information in a visually attractive way.

April 2, 2002

TheLittleTimberTimes

Junior Girl Winner at Science Fair

Carole Kegan, a Little Timber junior, recently finished 3rd in the Regional Science Fair competition. Her project was titled "Growth Hormones and Chickens". Steve had to give up a beautiful spring day to chaperone his entire chemistry class to Portland. The group had wanted to support Carole and, incidentally, get a shopping visit to the big city.

It had been worth it was except for Monica's unwillingness to go along. Or as she put it, "Why should I give up my weekend to accompany a bunch of giggling teenagers to Portland?" Fortunately, Carole's mother and several other parents had volunteered for the long bus ride.

June 12, 2002

The Little Timber Times

Time for a Spring Tune-up. Interior decorating. Design. Furnishings. Window Treatments. Wallhangings.Picture framing. You name it. I'll fix it to your specifications Free estimates. Call Charity Kegan today.!

Charity had three calls the first week and was very pleased that her new venture seemed to have gotten off to a good start. Of course Dick, her devoted hubby, wasn't so thrilled as he'd opposed her starting her own business from the beggining. Or as he put it, "I make more than enough money as it is. We don't need you running all over town with another hair-brained scheme on your mind." She ignored him.

June14, 2002

"So how was your first practice?" Steve was quizzing his twelve year old daughter Julie.

"It was awesome. Mrs Keegan is so cool and she wants me to pitch. Will you and mom be coming to all my Saturday tournaments?"

"Sure honey. You know I'll be there."

Monica wasn't too likely to attend many games, though . She was the country club's "social director", whatever the hell that meant. It seemed to take all Saturday afternoons and most of the evenings. Setting up a few tournaments, planning award dinners, and entertainment; vital stuff, he thought.

August 4, 2002

So the team had been decent but not great. Actually Julie was a very good softball pitcher. Charity was an excellent coach. The girls had shown improvement with every game. The fact that the vivacious red-headed coach was a stunning looker didn't hurt from the male fan's viewpoint, either. He had always seen her in slacks and a blouse, mother attire, or occasionally with the "business woman's look".

Now, tight cut-offs and a tank top had revealed a whole new woman. A curly-haired strawberry blonde who had a killer smile to go with it. He was, in any case though, a look-but-don't-touch kind of guy. Besides, being in her late thirties, she had to be twenty years younger than himself.

August 6, 2002

Steve had just loaded his Labrador retriever in the truck. She was his surrogate companion as Monica considered a week camping and fly-fishing in the mountains of Idaho time not well spent. It was his only real vacation, considering his myriad summer repair jobs and yard work around the house. He look forward to the outing each and every year.

Sept. 3, 2003

The Little Timber Times

Local Woman Name Chamber Newcomer of the Year

The Little Timber Chamber of Commerce recently recognized Charity Kegan as its outstanding new member for her up and coming design studio. Charity, a long-time local resident, thanked the membership for the honor at their annual ""Founders Day" recognition meeting. Her husband, Dick, Is President of Fidelity Saving's and Loan.

&nbs p; December 15, 2003

Steve sat in his favorite easy chair by the fireplace watching the large and wet snowflakes drift silently to the ground. He had just finished reading Time magazine and his mind drifted to his momentary boredom.

"I need a winter hobby" he thought, then chuckled to himself, shook his head, and shivered. "Three seasons of outdoors is enough," was his obvious conclusion. Not a cold-weather guy, hanging by the fireplace and reading was about as adventurous as he could handle.

He was startled as the phone rang unexpectedly.

"Hello?"

"Steve! This is Charity. How are you doing?"

"Watching the snowflakes and just fine," he replied and then wondered where this unexpected call was leading.

"Beautiful out there tonight, isn't it? Say, Julie tells me you've been sponsoring a chess club for students this year."

"Well yeah, it's mostly for the younger players who are showing up. It actually helps with their math thinking skills. Also..."

She interjected quickly, "I know it and I've been thinking..."

Oh oh; Mrs. Organizer on the loose, he thought to himself. She really could put things together, though. The numerous school-sponsored activities that required adult volunteers was a case in point.

12