The Redhead From Woolworth

Story Info
Girl takes boy for a ride on Halloween.
2.3k words
3.93
100k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Year was 2001, I had Graduated High School had a Great summer and it was fall, In fact just two days away was Halloween.

My friends and I were getting ready for the holiday getting all of our best pranks out. We already had some raw eggs that we had colored on Easter of that year saved, Three dozen in all and of course we had about a case of TP saved up, Among other things.

It was going to be one Hell of a Halloween...

The Big night was here and we were in the driveway of the worst teacher in High School, We had just blacked out his Brake/Tail lights with duct tape, Well, All but the word FUCK in his left tail light and the word ME in the right one. So when he would use his Brakes it would light up a message to what ever car happened to be behind him, We also added a rainbow strip.

There were four of us in all, Tony, Ken, Joe and Me, My name is Dave. Just as we started walking down the street there She was, Walking right at us, One of the most beautiful Redheads I had ever seen, As My Grandpa would say, She was built like a brick shit house! Dam what a hot body, What curves, The real strange thing about her was that she was dressed in a Woolworth waitress outfit to the hilt, And looked like she walked right out of the 50's or 60's. She had bright red lipstick and that tight lite green dress was good at showing every curve. Her breasts were a full round B-cup and She wore a bra but that didn't stop her hard nipples from poking thru her dress. As she walked by us she turned sideways to slip between us, As she did she said Happy Halloween and slid between us pressing her hard nipples and full breasts on my chest, I almost came in my pants because of her devilish smile and dark eyes pressing into my memory.

She had just passed us and we all started to make comments about her, When I turned around to look at her walking away she was gone, I said where did she go to the guys and they all spun around saying Ah, Huh, What the... She was gone and not a bush tree or building around to hide behind, That was weird. We all had gotten chills from it, Then just Laughed it off because after all it was Halloween.

We all headed back to Tony's apartment and had a few more beers and had a good buzz going. It was a warm night so we were hanging out on his balcony. As we watched all of the ghouls and goblins walking by I had seen another friend of mine, Stan He was just below us and I told him to stay put, He knew I wanted the 35 bucks he owed me. When I met up with him he gave it up to me without a word and I thought that was strange. As he walked away he said nothing and he walked right passed her not even looking twice and that was not like him at all.

She walked right up to me and asked if I wanted to come to a small party she was having tonight, As I started to ask her if I could bring my friends she said come alone and gave me the address and walked away.

Later that night I went to the address she had given to me it was the old Simmons house. This place was thought to be haunted by everyone in town and tonight it looked more spooky than ever, It was an old run down house that was gray in color but that could be because it had not been painted for decades, Windows were broken and wood was rotted everywhere on the house, It had no power going to it or water that I knew of But...

I seen a light in one of the upstairs bedrooms, Then I saw someone in the window. You guessed it! It was her. I was up in that bedroom before I knew it.

She was still wearing her Woolworth waitress costume.

The room was full of burning candles everywhere you looked you could see them the sent they were giving off was nothing short of amazing, The wax melting down the sides of the candles onto tables, dressers and the old wood floor. She had put some real lacy bedding on the old wood framed bed and had overstuffed pillows on top.

As she started toward me she said I am so glad you came. Feeling just a bit uneasy about this whole situation I asked her where the others were, She told me in a very sexy voice that we were all that would be cumming here tonight. Then she started taking her costume off, Unzipping the front all the way down to the bottom of the dress I could see her nice and full round breasts begging to be released from the old fashion push up bra she was wearing.

As she slipped out of the garment she had a sexy but evil look about her. Soon she was naked sliding onto the top of the bed like a snake among the pillows. I was real hot, Not just sexually but from the heat of all the candles burning, So, I wasted no time getting my T~Shirt and Blue Jeans off and soon found myself right next to her our nude bodies pressing together from the pillows that surrounded us.

Her firm breasts and hard 1/2 inch nipples pressing on my chest made me so hot that my cock was now rock hard and the head was bigger than I had ever seen it, While pressing it on her body it was like it had a mind of its own, Finding its way to her trimmed mound of red, The head sliding down to part her puffy wet lips apart straining to enter her warm wetness.

She rolled on top of me as I lay on my back, In doing so I was able to easily slide into her giving my cock all the warmth and wetness needed for the lust we were sharing.

I laid on my back as she started pumping my cock slow at first then faster and faster, While she was doing this I was watching her breasts bounce, god what a turn on, I just had to grab them, In doing so she moaned as I ran my fingers over her hard nipples she let out the first of many screams, This first one was soft.

From that point on every scream coming from her seemed to pull me deeper into her and the head of my cock felt as if it were swelling even more. I thought I was at the point of shooting my cum deep into her, But it seemed as if some strange force kept me from doing so.

As she rode my cock like a Harley on a bumpy road she would scream and scream and scream and I felt I was going deeper each time she screamed, Sweat rolled from our bodies onto the bed sheets making the bed soaking wet.

The candles were burning low to the floor in fact many of them were burning the floor, This was happening all around the room, But I could do nothing about it, I was deep inside her and wanted to stay deep in her, This was the best Sex I had ever had and was not so willing to stop now, In fact I don't think I could have if I wanted to for every scream seemed to get louder and louder in as much to say that I could hear multiple screams coming from her at the same time.

However this wickedness only seemed to turn me on even more. As her red hair bounced on her breasts while riding my shaft I felt myself about to explode at the same time I looked around the room to see that we were fucking in the middle of a fucking fire, The old lace curtains were burning as was the wood walls behind them, Chairs, Tables and dressers were all on fire but I could not even slow down. From the way she had her back arched I didn't see her slowing down either.

The fire was engulfing the entire house and I had no way out nor did I care I was about to shoot my cum deep in her as was she about to cum all over my cock. I screamed as I started cumming deep in her and she screamed as she came on me, It was so wet she slipped off and over before I knew it we were in a sixty-nine position, She had grabbed my cock with both hands and pumped me shooting more cum all over her neck and swaying breasts and drinking my cum like a water fountain.

As I still am on my back she places her red and very wet pussy over my face and presses her lips on mine, Just as I start to slide my tongue into her she starts screaming again then fills my mouth with cum so much cum that I thought she was peeing at first, I started to choke at first because my mouth was so full but as I swallowed it I knew it was her pure sweet cum. Still screaming she filled my mouth again with her sweet juice, As it squirted into my mouth I lapped her like a dog at a water bowl.

Once she was done she climbed back on my still hard cock and rode me dry. Then I seen the ceiling engulfed in flames and the fiery beams came crashing down right on top of us, The sound of her screams, breaking glass and hot beams of fire was the last thing I saw and heard as it all came crashing down on top of us.

Then all of a sudden I wake up in my own bed in a puddle of sweat and cum and a hard on so big I was sure it wasn't mine, But it was and after this wet dream I now am 10 inches, as compared to my seven before.

I got up and got cleaned up, Taking a somewhat cold shower helped in the shrinking of my massive hard on but only down to eight and a half inches or so.

It was Friday morning and I just had to tell some of my friends what had happened to me, So, I got Tony, Ken and Joe on the phone and told them to meet me at the local Denny's, Once together we all sat at a window booth got coffee and ordered breakfast.

Then I asked them if any of them had ever had a wet dream, I know this is something we had never talked about before and no one said anything, Then I broke the silence by saying, Do you remember that girl we saw last night in the green dress. I had the strangest dream last night with her in it, They all just started laughing and making wise cracks like, What did we wake in a puddle of love? I said very funny and said you guys set me up this was all just a trick you pulled on me! Very good, Very Funny, So, How did do it, Like that fire, It felt so real?

Suddenly they all stopped laughing!

Tony said, Fire? What Fire?

I said the old Simmons place, But you know that.

Joe said, Are you the one who burned that place down last night?

Laughing, I said ya it was the hot sex I had there last night.

Ken said, Were you really there last night?

I said you guys know I was there last night, So, Stop kidding around.

Ken said, We are not kidding, The old Simmons house burned to the ground last night, It was in the news paper this morning, Just this morning they pulled two bodies from it, The paper said it looked like some kids had some candles burning and things got out of hand.

I said NO WAY! I was there last night and then I told them just what had happened. They told me I was full of bull, Then SHE walked by. Just outside the window, I said That's her; And we all ran out of the restaurant after her. We got out the door in time to see her turning the corner, So, We ran up to the corner to see her going into an old book store. When she went inside she dropped something.

All of us ran up to the entrance to the little store and as we were going inside we found what she had dropped, It was a book, The name of the book was Out of Body experiences. She was down an aisle all by herself looking at some books, Her back was to us as all four of us walked as quietly as we could down the aisle. When we were all standing at her side when she turned around with a wicked smile on her face and said, Have a good time last night boys. They were falling over each other trying to run out of the store.

I fell to her feet, Reaching up I grabbed onto her foot then her calf, She was pulling away from me but I was able to grab her leg, Having one hand on her lower leg and the other reaching under her dress grabbing her upper leg, I started pulling on her leg so much that I thought it was going to come off in my hands. Then I turn to see all my friends from Literotica watching me, So, I said to them, I am pulling her leg just like I am pulling yours, Happy Halloween.