The Redhead Redneck 02

Story Info
One Hot Ass.
1.6k words
3.93
11.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman07
bman07
2 Followers

I am Megan Redd and I managed to get another one of those assholes taken down. As I mentioned in my first story, I am getting some well deserved revenge on some snitches. You don't fuck with me or I will make sure you pay. So let's get to the story:

Tyler J, or T.J. as everyone called him, he is a hot looking guy, not too buff, but has that baby face with long hair, a few girls call him a Justin Bieber wannabe. I will admit, I thought the guy was very hot with a nice ass and would have probably let him fuck me once or twice. He was a little picky when it came to girls and didn't just slut himself around like the assholes. I even respected him a for that until he fucked me over. He was the one to first to come forward to the cops and get my ass busted for selling.

I had a great plan to get back at him so I managed to get him to come to the house I was staying at. What can I say, I'm a girl that barely stays in the moment you might say. Now, how did I get him there, you might ask? I found out one of his little fetishes, he likes to get his asshole fingered and licked. A girl like me knows how to get info and I'm very convincing. I also don't mind sticking something in a guys ass even if it's my finger or tongue.

So I left him a message for him to find at his house, gave him the address I was and told him it was me with a little note saying, "I heard about your secret fetish, I'll give you a silky finger and fuck that asshole." I have to admit part of me was glad he checked the mail because it would have been entertaining to see his mom find that note! However, it would have fucked up my plans.

Sure enough he shows up at the front door and I gladly let him in. He comments on the nice house I'm in and asked if I was alone.

"Duh fucker, how would I be able to suck your dick and finger your ass if I wasn't?" I say punching his shoulder playfully.

He blushes and smiles. I figured he would either threaten me and possibly try to hurt me or would let me have my way with him.

"So let's go upstairs, can't use my room, I have no bed at the moment and can't use my mom's bed. We will go to my little sister's room." I say as we go upstairs and into the little girls room.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, looking around at all the pink princess and pony shit.

"YEAH! Don't worry, her bed is being tossed tomorrow, we get new ones this weekend." I tell him and shove him onto the bed. "Now, I have to tie you up."

He sits up and tries to scoot away from me, "Whoa! Tie me up?"

"Yeah silly, if I'm going to pull my tits out and suck your dick AND finger your ass, I can't have you tempting me to do more." I said which was true, if his hands had rubbed my tits while I was sucking his dick, I could have let him pounded me until morning.

"Alright," he said, halfheartedly. After he took off all his clothes and me admiring his sexy body, which made my pussy tingle a little, I tied him to the bed posts.

"I also want to make sure if you do pop off quick you keep that dick hard," I said as I pull out a cock ring and spitting on his dick, slid it down to the base easily. Now his dick was not huge compared to Ricky, slightly bigger than 6 inches, but was good thickness to it. His balls were also smaller than Ricky, but a good palm full all the same.

I lowered my head and began sucking his with one hand gripping the base of his dick. He moaned right away and leaned his head back as I started to slide up and down his shaft. I like to get messy with my blowjobs so I was letting my spit roll down his shaft and over his nuts right into his hot little ass area. I kept at a good slow pace of sucking up and down, making sloppy wet sounds while I kept one hand on his balls. I massaged them in the palm of my hand that was now completely covered in my spit.

I moved him my hand from his sack and rubbed my fingers on his taint. He jumped a little when I did this making me smile. I couldn't wait to see what I had in store for this shithead. I began sucking the head of his dick as my finger went right for his spit covered asshole. I will admit, I didn't care if it was wet or not, my finger was going into his ass.

My finger slid in about an inch and I felt his dick throb and get harder. I smiled again then went back to sliding my mouth down the shaft, giving him a nice deepthroat. He isn't the first guy I've ass fucked with my finger, so I made sure to show him I know how to massage that prostate. I also knew he was getting close with his balls firmly tightened against his body. I decided lets go for gold as I sped up very fast now, deepthroating his dick, making my spit just get all over him. My finger massaged his prostate as I started to slide my finger in and out of his asshole faster and faster.

Then it hit, he arched his back and I felt his ball juice shoot right into my mouth. I caught it all and waited until his dick stopped shooting. I will say it was a huge mouthful, more than I thought it might. After he had stopped, I opened my mouth and let his huge load run back down his dick and balls onto the bed.

He moaned and gasped, trying to breathe, I smiled and cleaned myself up as I watched him lay there for a few moments. I looked at his dick and still rock hard, but with the cock ring there, it would stay nice and hard.

"Thanks Meg, you going to untie me now?" he asked, smiling.

"Uh, nope and I'm not done yet." I said, reaching into a bag I had stashed on the side of the bed. I pulled out a roll of duct tape.

"What do you-" he started to ask before I put some duct tape over his mouth.

"Now, shhhh little guy," I said laughing. "I can't have anyone hearing you scream just yet."

After I said this his face turned to a quizzical look. I reached into the bag and pulled out a white tube. I got closer and let him read it...Icy Hot in big letters.

"I heard this feel great on sore muscles, but not so great on sensitive areas," I say, sitting down between his legs again. "So let's try this out!" I laugh as I pour a shitload of Icy Hot into my palm.

He begins to try and get free, but it doesn't work. I rub my hands together making them look like I had too much sunscreen lotion on my hands. He watched in terror as I wrapped one hand around his still hard dick and the other gripped his balls. I stroked his dick good and slow at first while my other hand rubbed and massaged his nuts.

He closed his eyes and was feeling the pleasure of my hands. I smiled as I started to speed up both the stroking and massaging. He moaned loud then cut himself short as his face turned from pleasure looking to discomfort.

After another minute he started to scream, but I didn't stop stroking and kept my massaging up more, making sure to rub that Icy Hot all over his sack and on his taint. He thrashed around from how hot it was now and was screaming into the duct tape.

"Oh, you like your ass finger fucked right?" I said, then shoved one Icy Hot covered finger right into his ass.

This made him thrash around even more, he felt a very burning from his dick to his asshole now. After a few more minutes I stopped and took my finger out of his ass. He was tired from thrashing, but I could tell it was still burning because his face showed it all. I got up close to him as I wiped my hands with a towel and put it in the bag.

"Not sure if you can hear me baby, but just to give you a heads up," I said, he glared at me, but kept closing his eyes in pain. "This house, not mine and no idea who lives here. I just know they are gone during the day, but good news they should be home within an hour. Don't worry baby, that burning will go ahead...soon. Bad news, not sure how you'll explain why you're tied to the bed with your cum on a little girl's bed. Also, cock ring, and Icy Hot. If you think you can blame me, good luck." I grabbed his jeans and searched them. Sure enough, the note I wrote was there.

"Thanks for making sure to bring this, otherwise I would have to break into your house to get it or sweet talk your dad with my ass to get in."

I cleaned up, and took everything I didn't want to leave behind in the bag. I hear sometime later he was charged with some crimes and still sorting that mess out with his family in talks of leaving once everything has been settled. 2 down...3 to go.

bman07
bman07
2 Followers