The Reenactment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it won't be any trouble, let me just put on my suit,".

By the time we got out to the spa Chad and Rachel were already there. I had to make a conscious effort not to stare at Rachel's body as we walked up. Everybody's well toned and completely tanned bodies looked perfect in the rolling water.

"Wow! You guys all look great," greeted Rachel.

"We look great? You two look like a real life Ken and Barbie," answered back Sarah.

"No kidding. I know how you got that perfect tan," added Jaime.

"It's the only way I like it. These girls need to breathe," joked Rachel pointing at her overwhelming tits.

Everybody loosely laughed. Nobody was even close to being as drunk as Nick, but there was no doubt everybody was intoxicated to a certain extent. Chad and Rachel had a bucket of beers next to the spa and they offered one to each of us as the conversation pleasantly rolled on.

Everything had a sexual connotation to it, and just as earlier I noticed Rachel flirting with Nick, I now found her attention set on me. She laughed the hardest at my jokes, and made eye contact with me even when someone else was talking. Each movement of her body, from arching her back to stretching her leg out and pointing her toes was directed my way.

I also noticed that Chad was busy not only continuing his flirtation with Sarah, but spreading his charm to Jaime as well. Jaime, who usually clung to me when another guy made advances towards her or another woman flirted with me, seemed receptive to Chad's smile, and in fact seemed to be inching closer to Sarah next to her. The sexual energy mingling in the steam coming off the water was growing thick.

Then Chad raised the bar, "You guys seem like good friends. Have you ever swapped?". I can't say I was surprised by the question, but I still had no idea how to answer it.

"We've never swapped as couples, but these two have slept together," Jaime answered quickly for us, dropping an unexpected bombshell on Sarah, who turned bright red, and myself. Even Chad and Rachel looked stunned, unsure of how to handle that statement.


"But how did you.." I stuttered out.

"You don't think John was going keep that a secret. He told Emily the next day," answered Jaime without a hint of anger. "She told me after we started dating, but I already had an idea that something was going on between the two of you. You guys didn't hide it very well. When I saw the fingernail marks on your back that night in the shower I put two and two together".

"You've known that long, why didn't you say anything," I bewilderedly answered back.

"Why didn't you?"

"I..I..don't,". "Don't worry about it, obviously it didn't bother me, I assumed that they had just been isolated incidents, in fact it turned me on a little bit,".

"It did?".

"Yeah, I found the idea of it a little bit kinky. Anyways, I couldn't blame you, I would have slept with Sarah as well," she added glancing over at Sarah.

"But I thought you were a real conservative..".

"Really, after the sex we've had. You knew I was friends with Emily,".

"But when said you were perfect for me when I asked her if you were one of her wild friends I thought she meant that you were a…,".

"Good girl? Sweetie you should know that I'm not. I am conservative compared to Emily, but that's not saying much," she smiled at me and gave me a quick peck.

I started laughing, "I'm such an idiot, I thought I brought that out of you,".

"Its my fault I kind of led you to believe that. I really wanted to be the perfect girl for you,".

"You are no matter what," I warmly responded kissing her fully ignoring our audience. Jaime kissed me back before breaking our embrace to divert her attention to Sarah, who still looked a little stunned.

"I'm sorry I should have told you I knew, but things seemed tense between us until Nick got back. Once he did, I didn't want to do anything to damage your relationship. You don't have to worry about me saying anything," Jaime reassured Sarah before giving her a tender kiss on the lips. She pulled back to gauge Sarah's reaction. Sarah continued the series of shocking events by responding eagerly to the kiss bringing her hands to Jaime's face as she leaned in for another kiss, this time a longer one. I watched as they kissed again, this time Jaime slowly slid her tongue into Sarah's mouth. Sarah responded with her own tongue and in no time at all both girls were wildly kissing each other. Jaime untied Sarah's bikini top freeing her full breast from their confines, she allowed her hands to playfully knead them.

As I watched I glanced over at Chad and Rachel who were fully engrossed in the action before them. Chad's hands were lightly stroking Rachel's thighs and arms, while her hands massaged the pole sticking up in his trunks. When she noticed me watching, she returned my gaze and slid her hand down underneath her bikini bottom. She seductively asked, "Do you want taste?" as she began fingering herself opening her mouth to lick her lips. I glanced at Chad, who smiled and nodded his head at me as Rachel rose from he seat and walked towards me. I sat up on the edge to greet her my erection already pointing at her.

She fell into my body between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her as our lips came together. Her plush breast crushed into my body, as our kiss became more urgent. I ran my hands through her long blonde hair, then allowed them to journey down her body until I palmed her round ass. I untied her bikini top. The top fell from her chest and I replaced it with my face. I nuzzled my lips in her smothering tits. When I finally sucked in her stretched nipples she gave a deep sigh as she pressed my head into her chest.

"Honey, are you just going to watch," Rachel asked Chad who when I came up for air I saw with his trunks off priming his own tool. He actually had a longer penis then me, it looked about eight plus inches long, but it still wasn't nearly as thick as mine.

"I'm enjoying the show," answered her much pleased partner.

Rachel lowered herself in front of me and tugged at my shorts. I lifted up my hips and helped her pull them down freeing my anxious cock. She pumped it with her right hand, "You like it?", I asked confident in her response.

"Its so thick. I bet it feels real good," she whispered back.

"There's only one way to find out,"

"Let me taste it first," with that she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. She was a real pro. She swirled her tongue evenly around its head using enough saliva to make it wet without making it sloppy. In no time at all she had eased it to the back of her throat. I was in heaven.

I looked over to Sarah and Jaime who were oblivious to my activities. Both had their tops off and Sarah had her bikini bottoms removed as well. While kissing, Jaime was also stimulating Sarah with her index and middle fingers. I was blown away watching my sweet girlfriend aggressively finger fuck my long time dream girl. Sarah wasn't playing nice either, she had her hands all over Jaime's body. When I saw her slide a finger down the crack of Jaime's ass I had an idea of what she had in mind.

Chad had passively enjoyed the show long enough. I saw him get up from his seat and come behind Jaime who had Sarah up on the edge of the spa. Completely naked he pressed his long hard cock up against Jaime's ass. Jaime responded by leaning back towards him as she continued working her fingers. He kissed her shoulder then gave a sucking kissing to her neck, before she turned her head to kiss him. I was unsure how I would react, but as I saw her tongue reach out towards his I felt no jealousy, just a heightened sense of pleasure. Of course Rachel was guiding me to the warm spot at the back of her throat at the same time.

After the brief kiss Chad gently bent Jaime over. Sarah leaned back on her elbows on the concrete surrounding the spa. Chad removed the rest of Jaime's bottom as she dove in between Sarah's thighs. She didn't look too experienced as she lapped at Sarah's swollen sex lips, but Sarah moaned just the same. In fact Sarah began bucking her hips eagerly. Jaime responded by burying her face in Sarah's lap. She must of bit slightly when Chad suddenly rammed his cock into her pussy from behind jilting her entire body because Sarah gave a small squeal of pain, but Jaime adapted to Chad's cock quickly, and that pain was quickly smoothed out and replaced with more oral pleasure.

Rachel was no longer deep throating me as she primarily used her hands so she could also watch the other action. I placed my hand on her shoulder to have her rise. Once standing I slid her bottoms down off her legs and placed my fingers between her wet pussy lips. I then tasted those fingers in my mouth, "I think you're ready," I stated.

"I'm more than ready," she answered back. I turned her around and positioned her backwards on my lap guiding my straining cock into her pussy at the same time. A moan emerged from the pit of her stomach as my thick cock stretched her outer lips. I carefully eased her all the way down my cock. When it was completely in I held it there for a couple of seconds. "I feel so full," Rachel breathlessly sighed.

"You're so tight," I added pleased to find her enthralled. I began moving my hips, firmly holding on to hers to maintain the sitted position as I began working my cock in and out, in and out, gathering steam as her soft breast bounced up and down. She began grinding her hips to match each stroke. Our two bodies became a well-oiled machine working together equally hard, equally fast.

She began moaning with each thrust, "Oh my…oh my…oh my god," over and over.

I was in full control of her. Her breasts were now violently slapping her body as I steadily plunged my cock into her. "Say my name," I commanded.

"Marcus," she moaned.

"Say my name," I repeated.

"Marcus,".

"Again,".

"Marcus,".

"Who's fucking you?".

"Marcus,".

"Who's cock,".

"Marcus',".

"Who's going make you cum,".

"Marcus,".

I could feel her body start to peak. Her muscles tensed, and her moans became shrieks. Then her entire body contracted and she froze. I slowed my motion, casually pumping in an out of her wet pussy.

"Don't stop, that was only the first, don't stop," begged Rachel.

I responded by increasing my pace, not as fast as before, this time each stroke stronger and more deliberate maximizing my own sensations as I stabbed deep inside of her. She recovered herself and again began matching my movements.

I looked over at the action to our side. From the way Jaime was grinding her ass urging Chad on I could tell that she was close. She wasn't moaning anymore it was now an animalistic grunt in response to each thrust. She didn't even attempt to pleasure Sarah, who was left to finger her own pussy in front of Jaime's face.

Not waiting for Jaime to reach her peak Sarah tapped Jaime's shoulder to indicate that she wanted to switch places. Jaime graciously pulled away from Chad who gave a huge grin as he saw Sarah bend over in front of him. Jaime spread her legs wide for Sarah, but Sarah ordered her to get on her hands and knees facing away from her. Chad patiently watched as Sarah spread Jaime's cheeks apart and darted her tongue into Jaime's puckered hole. Jaime's body spasmed like it had been shocked. Recovering from her surprise she gave a deep moan as Sarah continued to explore her rim.

Chad, eyes glued to Sarah and Jaime before him, slapped Sarah's ass hard. Sarah gave a muffled moan in reply to each slap, her behind red from the stinging slaps. Sarah stopped tonguing Jaime and began licking her fingers, before sliding them into Jaime's asshole. I could tell Jaime was loving every second of it from the rising pitch of her moans. Finally I saw her body spasm as she let out a pent up scream causing both Sarah and Chad to smile.

Chad leaned over Sarah and whispered something into her ear. She enthusiastically nodded her head and openly replied, "That's the way I like it,". It wasn't too hard to figure out Chad's desire as he spread his own saliva on his already glistening cock and Sarah reached back to slide a finger up her own asshole. When she pulled her hand away, Chad guided his member into her tight hole, slowly driving it in. Sarah's head immediately flung back as a noiseless moan formed on her lips. Chad began to gently pump in his cock, grunting with each thrust.

Jaime, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm lazily fingered herself as Sarah absorbed the increasingly powerful thrusts of Chad. Knowing how tight Sarah must have been around his cock I was impressed by his ability to delay his own eruption as she moaned with each thrust, "oh yes, oh yes, it feels soooo gooood!". She came so hard I thought she would wake up the entire island. He followed quickly, an intensely pleased look on his face as he shot inside of her.

Jaime left Sarah and Chad and appeared before Rachel, "Is he fucking you good?".

"Uh huh," was all Rachel could manage out as I steadily thrusted into her.

"Do you like the feel of his thick cock," continued Jaime as she grasped Rachel's bouncing breast with her hands. "The way it fills you, the way it hits every spot," Jaime seized Rachel's chin steadying it so she could kiss her lips, aggressively probing with her tongue. She released Rachel's head, which Rachel immediately tilted back and let loose a deep moan. Jaime looked directly in my eyes giving me more than the usual lustful and devoted look, now her eyes emitted dominance.

I felt her slender finger rub up against the top of my cock inside of Rachel. We continued staring at one another as she began fingering Rachel in addition to my thrusts. Rachel nearly exploded with the new stimulus. In a matter of seconds I felt her body contract again, this time stronger, her deep moan almost a scream. The feel of her moistened pussy and the friction from Jaime's finger brought me to the threshold as well. Jaime recognizing it in my face guided Rachel off my lap.

Rachel kneeled in front of me and placed my straining cock in between her large breast. It felt so good enveloped in her soft flesh. She rubbed my cock up and down, up and down. Jaime leaned over and sucked the bulging head into her mouth. Instantly I came. Jaime removed her mouth, allowing my cum to dribble all over Rachel's tits.

Jaime spread it across Rachel's chest with her finger, tasting that finger when she was done. Unsatisfied with just a taste she cleaned a strip of Rachel's breast with her tongue. Rachel put her hand behind Jaime's head and the two exchanged saliva and my cum with a deep kiss. Then both turned to me and we all kissed at the same time. I tasted everything on their tongues, even the salty sweetness of Sarah's own juices.

Chad came up behind Rachel and wrapped his strong arms around her hour glass frame, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. The two of them quickly put on their bathing suits and said goodnight, no doubt looking for the intimacy of their own bed.

Jaime, motor still running, stopped kissing me to attend to Sarah, who was calmly watching us on the other side of the spa. They began to kiss and rub each other's bodies as naturally as if it were a daily occurrence. The two of them together was a vision of beauty I couldn't get enough of. Sarah lied back on the concrete and Jaime reversed her position on top so that they could pleasure each other simultaneously.

I watched stroking my cock back to life, as Jaime furiously worked her tongue in Sarah's cunt. With this sight before me, my cock quickly rehardened. I got out of the water and positioned myself on my knees behind Jaime. I allowed Sarah who was right below to stroke my cock and slide it into Jaime's dripping pussy.

While I began pumping in and out of Jaime, Sarah cupped my balls massaging them with her fingers. Then I felt the wet warmth of her mouth envelope them. She sucked my balls as I steadily drove into Jaime. Jaime kept working Sarah's cunt causing her to squirm beneath us. I could tell Jaime was primed for a quick explosion by the way her body shuddered when I first entered her and sure enough I felt the walls of her vagina constrict around my cock inside of her.

I pulled out of her allowing the girls to switch positions. Jaime kissed me as I entered the water. Sarah joined us sharing a kiss with us both before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the spa and into the pool. Jaime stayed in the spa following our movements intensely with her eyes.

In the heated water of the pool Sarah embraced me running her tongue up my neck and onto me ear where she whispered, "Now I have you to myself,". I pressed the front of her body against the wall and lifted her floating body up as I entered her from behind. She held onto the edge and hooked her legs behind me as I thrusted into her. Our bodies melded together forming a natural union. She also came quickly, but throughout her spasms she maintained her body motions, in fact the first orgasms seemed to light her fuse as she increased the pace, water wildly splashing from the violence of our uniting bodies. I felt lightning strike her again and again, before I was overwhelmed by the strongest orgasm I had ever had. It surged through my entire body as I let out a deeply satisfied sigh.

When I finally recovered with her in my arms I became aware of Jaime, who had already put back on her suit and had dried herself. I broke from Sarah's embrace and lifted myself over the edge and out of the pool. Jaime wrapped me in a towel, a slightly displeased look on her face that caused me lift her chin and give her a reassuring kiss. She offered a towel to Sarah, but Sarah refused it, a dazed look in her eyes as she told us she was going to stay in the pool a little longer.

We said goodnight and silently walked back to the room. Jaime had obviously not enjoyed the way night had ended, but I knew better than to broach the subject, trying to physically reassure her by holding her close instead. Silently she led me into our room and immediately into the shower. She wasted no time soaping and rinsing my traveled cock. I returned the favor by cleaning her pleasure spot, but gently without the jealously exhibited by her.

"I'm glad we were able to experience that together," I began lovingly knowing that words were now needed, "I only want to be with you, I hope that is clear," I waited for her response.

After a small delay, "So do I. It was exciting, but it made me realize how much I want you, and I don't want anybody else to experience the emotion I feel when I'm with you," she finally responded softly with a touch of sadness.

"I can only feel it with you, I only love you,".

"And I only love you," and with that we locked in an embrace that lasted into I stopped the water and diligently dried her with a towel. Dried she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to our bed and laid her down. I entered her slowly and developed a relaxed rhythm. "I never want you to be with Sarah again. Promise me you won't," she whispered eyes staring directly into mine.

"I never will," I reassured her returning the eye contact as we continued to make love, her eyes closing in bliss in response to words.

12