The Referral Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C...can I help you?" she asked.

"Just wanted to introduce myself," I said. "I'm Lou, and I'm in 624 this year, which makes us neighbors. I'm going to be a freshman, and I'm studying business. What's your name?" For a split second, what I had just done sank into my mind. "Oh my gosh. I think I just managed to sound like a total geek. Could that have been any more like the things Mom would have said about 'just go up and introduce yourself to people. It's not hard, honey.'?"

"Danni," she laughed, "with an 'i.' Congratulations, your mom was right, I guess it worked. I'm Danni. I'm a freshman, too, and I'm rooming with my best friend Sonya this year, but she's not here yet. I'm studying English. I think she said she was studying Drama, but even if it isn't her major, it's her style."

Apparently, my geekfest introduction, complete with self-effacing humor, had helped relieve the tension of her first, indirect, experience with me. "Well, Danni with an 'i,' I'm absolutely starving. I haven't had much food today and I've had a lot going on. Would you join me at the cafeteria? I've got some ridiculous number of meals on my plan and would be glad to have company."

The look on Danni's face told me that perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned having a lot going on today. It seemed to remind her of the screams she'd heard ringing down the hallway from my room earlier, and make her a little more uneasy. She looked around her room, and, finally, nodded. "Nothing else to do here anyway, I guess. My internet is not on yet, my boxes are unpacked, and I can't call reading textbooks a priority yet."

"Let me grab my student ID from my room, and I'll be right back," I called over my shoulder, already headed to my door to do just that. On the way, I decided I'd have to play it slow with Danni. She was cute, with a pleasant, open face and a body that was much softer-looking than Alyssa's. She was also very skittish around me, and I guess I'd earned that. I decided to be a perfect gentleman for the time being.

We went to dinner at the Roger E. Schnalz, Jr. Memorial Cafetorium. I told Danni my tour guide in the spring had just called it "The Schnalz" and I understood why. She giggled, and said her guide had said the same thing. "It must be part of the talk they all learn," she decided aloud. We talked about everything and nothing for a while, and it was nice to connect with someone that had done some reading and could think. Danni's sense of humor was easy to set off, and I found her laughs and giggles both infectious and refreshing.

It was an astonishingly nice part of my day. I can't say dinner was quite as nice as my first look at a real pussy, freshly shaven and live. It wasn't as good as getting to go down on Alyssa, which was at least one wet dream checked off of my list. It was, however, pretty damn good. We finished a mediocre meal but started a real connection. We walked together back to the dorm. "Good old Building 6," I grinned. Less than a day there, and it was already "good old" anything. Hmm. Amazing how we adapt.

I took the stairs, so Danni did too. Stopping at her door, I smiled and thanked Danni for coming to dinner. "Tomorrow? Same time, same place?" I inquired.

"Who knows?" Danni replied. "But stop by on your way over, and I'll let you know."

"What a day," I muttered to myself, "what a day." I unpacked my shower stuff, climbed in, and proceeded to try to relax a whole day's-worth of tension while scrubbing sweat, spit, and pussy juices from my face. Finally clean, I wrapped a towel around my waist, stumbled out to my bed, and passed out before my head hit the pillow.

*****

Dear Readers: I'll be back much sooner this time. I promise. Think "days" instead of "months." I've got a lot more ready to go, I just want to keep the chunks manageable. Even though some of my favorite stories here go on for 20+ Lit pages per chapter, I'm not that deft yet. If I tried to weave something so long in one shot, it might unravel. In the meantime, as always, your feedback is treasured.

12