The Reflection

Story Info
Woman pleases herself in the mirror.
805 words
4.11
30.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reflection that gazed back at her was unrecognizable, though it is her image that she gazes upon. Bare of clothes, she stands silent before the mirror, hooded eyes sweeping over her nakedness trying to see what tickles the senses of others. Thick, honey colored hair cascades over her shoulders, falling in wild abandon down her back tumbling to her tailbone, vivid blue/grey eyes shimmer in the filtered moonlight wafting through the blinds, illuminating in effervescent glow full breasts, curvaceous waist and sculpted hips.

Her arms move then, gliding over the flesh of her waist to her breasts, hands cupping them only to squeeze them like a lover would, gently, lovingly, teasingly. Thumbs slide over the nipples, bringing them to hardened peaks, the silence of the room broken by her sharp intake of breath at the sensation. Her left hand moves between her breasts, the back of her fingers caressing over her stomach, moving to her waist, hips. Turning her hand, palm pressed against her, tapered fingers moving through the fine hairs that cover her womanhood, holding herself there briefly. She moves her index finger, gliding it over the little nub of pleasure that causes her to breathe heavy and lose control when touched, licked or played with.

Her head tilts to one side, eyes moving to watch the motions of her finger while her legs move apart, bracing herself. Gentle thrusting of her hips only to move in a circular motion, breath hissing between her teeth as it escapes her lips. A flush of heat, there, spreading throughout the rest of her body. Touching herself, slipping her finger inside her, feeling her own warmth and wetness. Pink lips parting, tongue darting out to wet them as if preparing for a lover's kiss when she is alone, but not. Fingers spread herself open a bit more while her thumb moves back and forth over that pearled nub that burns, finger slowly sliding in and out of her.

One hand there, her other hand moving to her other breast fingers circling around the nipple, playing, teasing, another flash of heat consuming her. Her eyes move to and catch.. holding herself frozen as she peers at the mirror.. fiery depths seeing the passion there, the desire that she's brought on herself. "Oh..." near inaudible sound rushing out of her, fingers moving over and within tight, wet warmth of sweet, moist petals, kissed with gentle dew, pearled nub beginning to throb and burn more.. finger slipping in and out of her, head rolling back on her shoulders, long, thick tendrils of burnt honeyed hair tickling her backside in its length.

"Oh... my..." the seed of passion taking root deep inside her, sweeping out only to implode within . Hips move forward, thrusting into her hand.. gliding gently to a circular motion, the sensation sweeping her up and carrying her away. Faster her fingers move, fingers squeezing her nipple, "Oh god.." low voice whispering in the silence of the room, chest rising and falling as her breathing becomes erratic.

Hips continuing to thrust, fingers moving over her, within her, around her, touching, caressing, feeling, throbbing deep inside unconsciously constricting at nothing though feeling something to cling to. "Ahh..." moaning, feeling herself become wetter with her motions, her nipples become harder, more sensitive to her own touch.

Swept off her feet now, frenzied motion to consume her, guiding her closer to the edge only to waltz her away, gasping, panting really, legs shaking while her hips continue to thrust forward and around, fingers moving in and out of herself, becoming slick and wet. Deeper, she feels herself gripping, wanting the sensation to overcome her and take her away.

Whimpering, the tidal wave comes crashing down around her now, "Mmm... oh..." playfully teasing at her senses, fingers moving with such motion, coming for her, taking her then, "Ohhhhh.... yessss....." lifting her up, floating her with the buoyancy, movements tapering to slow motion, before eventually coming to a complete stop.

Her arms lower and once more she catches her gaze in the mirror, the reflection that looks back at her still unrecognizable, but seemingly more at ease, relaxed, content. Lips parted, chest rising and falling, nipples still at hardened peaks, cheeks flushed, but her eyes, the look that she sees that pierces through her. Vibrant blue/grey, her own, so alive and bright... passion still apparent, catching movement in the mirror...

...seeing Him sit up in the bed, extending His arm and crooking a finger to her.. steel grey eyes revealing their passion and desire for her... moving towards Him, her own arms reaching out for Him, feeling herself touched, once more, then Him filling her. Taking her.. her need still great, matching His own as He flips her to her stomach, pulling at her waist and burying Himself savagely within her...