The Regiment Ch. 03: Selection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the semi hard dick now exposed and thought back to the girl under the table. Jen got on her knees and crawled to him. She opened her mouth and popped one of his smooth, heavy balls in, running her tongue across the skin. She cradled his shaft in her hand and lifted it until it ran up the side of her face. It was unnecessary and lewd but she had seen how dirty it looked before and knew Martin would get a kick out of it. She could feel the heat and pulse of his cock as she pressed it against her cheek, nose, eye socket and eventually forehead as it swelled and hardened. He smelt of soap and skin and Jen wanted him very, very badly.

Once his cock was rigid Jen slipped her mouth from his balls up to his head and, forgetting the disaster of before, pushed her mouth down on his cock as far as it would go. He throbbed in her mouth as his head reached her tonsils and then came free. She caught a breath, relaxed her jaw and then tried again getting his head into the start of her throat while rubbing her tongue on the underside of his length. She was rewarded with a hearty groan from the other end of the bed and her panties got a little wetter. Aware that he had already had one teasing blowjob that evening she stopped with her mouth and crawled up his body until she was sat astride him and could kiss him on the lips. A delicious, long kiss sent her pulse racing and she ground the gusset of her thong down hard on his shaft, relishing the pressure on her clit. Keeping the kiss going she reached down between them and pulled her knickers to the side so her bare lips met his hot shaft. Jen started a slow, steady rocking motion that rubbed his dick between her slick, wet lips and stimulated her clit to the point of breathlessness.

When Martin reached up to free her breasts from her bra, she arched her back, pushing her tits out and playing up to the vampish role she had chosen. Taking it further she continued her crawl up the bed until her pussy was directly over Martin's mouth at which point she sat down to give him the access he would need. Martin immediately wrapped his arms round her thighs and pulled her closer, inhaling her scent. His tongue made long lapping motions the full length of her slit as she made little gasping noises. When she felt her juices really start to flow she shifted her hips so her clit was over his mouth and leaned forward to hold onto the headboard. Luckily Martin took the hint and started to run tight little circles with his tongue around her love button, eliciting a long low groan of approval from Jen. He gradually increased his pace and the pressure on her clit and she could feel the pleasure building inside her.

Martin moved his hand under her and firmly pushed a finger into her hot, wet pussy. She squirmed at the intrusion but loved the feeling "More! More! More!" she gasped in time with her breathing. In response Martin slid another thick finger in next to the first and dragged them hard through the tight entrance to her vagina. Between his tongue and his fingers, Jen now felt as if she had an electric current running through her. She was seconds from coming and screwed her eyes shut. Oddly what she saw behind her eyelids was the kneeling Laura; pussy on display, sucking another man's cock under the table at dinner. Still in her head she saw herself crawl over and run her tongue from clit to arsehole on that pretty blonde slut and in real life felt the spasms of her pussy signal the start of her orgasm.

"Aaaaaagghhh!" She groaned as Martin pumped his fingers hard inside her while lapping at her clit with his tongue. The pulsing waves of her pleasure were a little too much to bear and she completely slumped her weight onto the headboard, breathing hard as the orgasm dissipated. When she could stand no more she swung her leg off Martin's face, bent down and kissed him hard on the lips, running her hands down his muscled chest.

Jen smiled breathlessly and buried her face in his neck, letting her hand continue south until it met his rock hard, scorching hot dick and started to gently stroke it. With her free hand, she pulled her thong off completely so she was just left with her heels on. Mounting back up she positioned his dick between her soaking wet lips and then lowered herself down. He was longer and wider than she was used to and she felt amazingly full as her entered her. It was bliss. Once she was fully impaled on his shaft she started rocking back and forth, building up the friction between them.

As her speed increased, Jen started lifting her hips on each rock forward and then slipping down his pole on the way back. With each thrust she exaggerated the movement more until she was rising fully up on her strong thighs, with just the tip of his dick inside her, before slamming back down until he was in her to the hilt. The sensation of his long, thick cock filling her up was delicious and moreish. Jen reached down to rub her own clit but Martin batted her hand away and used his thumb to put strong, direct pressure on her sensitive little nub.

This was heady stuff and Jen was climbing higher and higher towards nirvana, but her thighs were starting to betray her just when she needed them most. She was slowing down and not rising quite as high but was determined to keep going. Martin was not having any of it though and he reared up, tipping Jen over onto her back, head hanging off the edge of the bed, legs splayed. Martin was on top of her in a flash and his cock barely left her. Before she knew which way was up Martin had taken the lead and was using the full length of his cock to pound her very grateful pussy. He leant forward and kissed up the side of her exposed neck, sending tingles to her toes. The rush of blood to her head and the deeper, harder fucking she was now getting got right to the core of her and she was soon panting, gasping, scratching and thrashing as her orgasm came unbearably close.

As the first wave of her climax finally broke over her she could hear the roaring of blood in her ears and saw flashing lights behind her eyes. No one in the building would have any doubt as to what was going on as her screams reached a crescendo of begging, pleading and threatening filth. She was still fucking back against him in ecstasy when Martin freed his dick from the furnace of her cunt, held it steady and unleashed the first of his shots of come along the length of her body. It flew further than she had ever seen come go before and splash landed on her chest. As his remaining ropes of come hit the undersides of her tits, then stomach, then finally onto her mound, his first shot followed the downward slope of her body and trickled up her neck and disappeared into her hair which was now mostly shaken out of her nice, piled up hair-do she had done for the dinner.

Martin wiped his cock between the lips of her pussy as the last drops of his come seeped out of the end and she practically purred with satisfaction as he pulled her back up onto the bed properly and kissed her again (more gently this time). She lay there for some time, Martin next to her, flushed from her orgasm, letting her senses return to normal. Once she had full control of her body she drew a line from her pussy to her nipple in pearly white come.

"You've made a fucking mess of me!" she giggled, drawing out here ruined hairdo with her other hand.

Martin got up from the bed, his heavy cock swinging between his legs, and tossed her a towel from the other side of the room. "I didn't think I had it in me after dinner." He replied. "You know... Lauren..." he added when he saw Jen's confused look.

"What the hell are you talking about? That was me under the table and I never finished you off!"

Martin made a face at her and said "After you left dinner I was going to follow you out but Laura grabbed my legs under the table. Before I knew it, her face was looking up at me from under the tablecloth. She said she would sort you out and make sure you were ok, but that first she was going to sort me out." He paused, but when Jen continued to stare at him he added unnecessarily "You know; she sucked me off." Another pause. "Well I suppose they both did, Lauren and the girl next to us. I came so hard I thought I had had a stroke." He snorted a little, "That's why I didn't go to the bar with everyone else after dinner but came up here for a shower."

Jen pondered this for some time. She felt like she should be mad. If this had been last week she would have been mad if someone had blown her date while she was in the loos. She would have thrown anything to hand at Martin and then gone to find Lauren and her deepthroating assistant and slapped the shit out of them like she would have done at home. However, a lot had changed in a week and Jen took a less personal view. This man was not her boyfriend, nor was he even her one night stand, he was someone that she worked with. His job was face-shooting nasty bastards all around the world. Her job was to make sure he was focussed enough to do that. Jen had worked hard at every job she had ever had, she was no slacker. She was not going to mess this up by a little bit of jealousy - she would deal with Laura later, but for now...

Jen sat up on the bed, his towel unused in her hand and ran a finger through the come on her chest again. "What did they do? Lauren and the other girl?"

Martin looked distrustingly at Jen. He had seen her stiffen with anger before and was not sure where this was going, but while he hesitated she put her finger, coated in his come, in her mouth and sucked it clean. "Nothing really." he said, untruly. "Lauren blew me while that other girl licked my balls."

"And where did you come?" Jen asked.

"In Laura's mouth." Another fingerful of Martin's spunk vanished between Jen's lips. Martin's dick stirred a little.

"And did she swallow?" Martin nodded in response.

"Shame, I could have used that."

And with that Jen knelt in front of him and sucked his salty, slippery and still mostly soft dick into her mouth.

As Martin groaned and laced his fingers behind her head, Jen smiled around his shaft. If her job was now to be a professional whore, then she was damned if she was going to be anything but the best at it.

12