The Regiment Ch. 06: Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget them, new girl." Michelle said in the same, unkind tone. Lauren was surprised because Michelle was not normally this much of a bitch. None-the-less, Jen did not complain and even seemed to relish finding the last few drops. When she was done, she crawled onto the sofa and curled up with her new master who kissed her tenderly.

"How are you liking your new job, Jen?" Michelle asked, sliding a finger into Jen's cunt and gently fingering her.

"I love it. I really do." Jen breathed.

A scream of pleasure from next door reminded Lauren of where she was meant to be. She gathered up her drinks and went looking for the source of the noise. She followed the slapping sounds into a room and smiled with pride when she saw her friends.

There were four lads in the room, she knew two of them from G Squadron and they were good guys. They had arranged Kat, Becky and Becca for maximum pleasure and it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves. Especially Kat, whose scream she had heard.

Becky and Becca were in the centre of the room, on all fours. They were side by side and head to tail. Two of the guys were working their way round them; fucking the girl facing away from him doggy style before pulling out and feeding his dick into the mouth of the girl facing him. He would then swap with the other trooper and repeat the same process with the opposing set of holes.

They were not the centre of attention though, that was Kat. She was on the sofa, straddling the thighs of a heavyset man and grinding hard on his cock. Lauren could see Kat's wetness dripping down over the guy's balls and dampening the sofa. What was making her scream was the second man stood behind her, driving his thick, veiny cock into Kat's tiny arsehole with as much vigour as most men manage when fucking a pussy.

Kat was a tiny little firecracker of a girl with a thin waist and a tiny butt. The two cocks filling her must have been nearly tearing her in two but she only screamed for more. Lauren reasoned that there was not much more she could do to help so sat up on a counter-top to watch the show. She finished her gin & tonic, started on the one she had made for Kat and gently strummed her clit with her free hand. As she did so she thought about Jen and the corner she had turned tonight. She decided there was one more step to her initiation.

In the centre of the room, the lads swapped positions and Lauren watch Becky greedily slurp Becca's pussy juice off a shaft before she was roughly filled from the other end. As Becca's mouth came free she spat into her hand and then rubbed her fingers into her girlfriend's arsehole while her pussy was already being pounded, eliciting screams of pleasure as her slim fingers pushed Becky into another orgasm. Lauren wondered how many times it was safe for a girl to cum before she did some damage; surely Becky was getting to a threshold?

Lauren looked back over to Kat, sandwiched between two thrusting cocks, and decided Kat must have crossed that threshold. She was limp between the two men and barely had her eyes open as she panted "Fuck me. Fuck me." Over and over again.

Lauren finished fingering herself, drained her second drink and took the glass over to the sofa. She pulled the seated man's dick from her friend's cunt and sank her mouth down on the slick pole. After holding her head down for as long as she could she came up for air and vigorously wanked his cock into the glass. In no time at all he exploded all over the inside of the glass, grunting and groaning as he did. When he was spent, Lauren licked him clean. Then she pulled his comrade's cock out of Kat's arse and wrapped her lips around the head, ignoring where it had just been. She then repeated the trick and milked him into the glass, adding to what was already there.

By the time she could get to Becca and Becky she found she had a different problem. Both of their boys had already cum, each girl being filled with a sticky load and now in the process of sucking clean a dick each. Undeterred, Lauren used her fingers to scoop out as much semen as she could from each girl and collected in the glass as it dripped from their sticky pussies.

The lads were stumbling around, finding their clothes. Kat was unconscious on the sofa. Becca and Becky were locked in a 69, lapping the remaining cum from each other. Becky was orgasming. Again. She was going to hurt herself, thought Lauren.

Lauren left them to it and went back next door. She found Michelle laid back on the sofa with Jen kneeling between her legs, softly tonguing her slit. Michelle was obviously done though, unable to keep her eyes open.

Grasping Jen's hair, Lauren tilted her head back. "So, what do you say Corporal Upper?" She whispered in Jen's ear. "Are you one of us now?"

Jen smiled and nodded her head. "I think I belong here." She whispered back.

"Good, then open your mouth and swallow. We'll call this your initiation." Lauren tightened her grip on Jen's hair but Jen did not even hesitate. She just opened her mouth and waited while Lauren poured the enormous glass of cum down her throat before swallowing noisily.

"SLUT!" Someone shouted from the door before the room filled with laughter and aplause. Jen and Lauren looked over to find all the girls leaning on each other, smiling at them. Jen laughed back, wiped cum from the corner of her mouth and flicked the Vs at her friends. She did not think anyone here was in any position to lecture her on morals. Bunch of sluts - the lot of them!

12