The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to fuck me. You're going to fuck my pussy. Like no one has ever done before. You're going to teach me to be a lesbian, so I can fuck other women, like you're doing me. I want to! I want you to take me... and my ass too. I want you to fuck me back there. Be the first to take my cherry ass with your cock," I moaned.

"And I'm going to," Meagan smirked. "You're going to be more than just a crazy little dyke, I'm gonna turn you into my little lesbian whore. You'll be giving it up to lots of women, younger, older. Maybe picking up some straight girls yourself and showing them why they need to be lesbians like us," my sister said as she continued to wipe the dick across my face before she would plunge it back into my anxious mouth.

"Mom thought she could break Whitney and me up, sending me to stay with you. Like you're gonna' show me the light. Why I needed to go back to boys. She'd shit now wouldn't she? To see you on your knees, sucking my cock. A little lesbian like me and soon I'll be fucking that pussy of yours," she chanted.

"Yes, fuck me Meagan, fuck my pussy," I moaned back at the thought of her taking me with the huge black dildo protruding from her crotch.

"You know, it might be our secret now, but sooner or later mom and dad will know about you. That you're just like me. That you're into women... a lesbian .. a dyke. It's nothing to be ashamed of baby. It's who you are. You can't undo it. You know that now right?" Meagan said softly as her hand dropped to my face, her finger tracing my lips as I sucked her finger into my mouth.

"I know. I'm not ashamed," I said back. Feeling the way I felt about Maggie this afternoon. I wanted her. I wanted to have sex with her right there in her shop. "I've never felt this way before," I responded before I again took her cock back into my mouth, trying to take as much of the massive cock into my mouth and throat as possible.

After several minutes she pulled me to my feet, reached into a night stand and coated the dong with lube which she also generously applied to my slick box.

Meagan knelt between my outstretched legs as she guided the monster to my shaved wet lips and then slowly inserted it. It had been months since Steve had fucked me, as she guided her cock ever so slowly, careful not to hurt me as the huge dick stretched my pussy, disappearing into my vagina.

Meagan lay down on top of me, our breasts rubbing together as she again kissed me. Her wet plump lips closing over mine as her tongue traced my anxious lips before slowly prying them apart. I sucked on her small pink tongue as I grasped her ass pulling her further and further into me. I wanted her. I wanted all of her cock as she filled me in places no dick had ever been.

My clit felt on fire as she moved in and out, my legs wrapping around hers as I met her tongue with mine. When she broke our kiss, I looked to my bureau mirror, my body prostrate under hers, our legs wrapped around each other as she tongued my ear and sucked on my neck.

"I love you Cheryl. I'm so happy," Meagan said softly as she looked into my eyes as she hovered over me. "When we were teenagers and you brought guys home, sitting on the couch watching TV with them, sometimes I could see ya'll making out in the reflection of the TV. Hear you in the background as I sat on the floor acting like I was watching a show. And all the time I was wishing it was me you were kissing,"

"Did you?" I said back rather surprised at her confession.

"I used to stare at you as you got ready for bed, when you came back from your shower, sometimes changing in front of me. I felt things stirring in me and I knew I was different. I wanted you so bad. So see, it was really you that awakened me to what I am," Meagan said as she again closed on my lips and pushed hard against mine as your mouth covered mine.

"I knew one day that I would have you. I had to have you," she smiled as she broke our embrace and moved her hips harder, more deliberate, up and down, grinding against mine. I couldn't believe it but I had taken the whole cock, that monster into my pussy and was meeting her thrust, trying to swallow her dick with my hot box.

I looked back over to the mirror, watching her ass rise up and down as she elevated herself on her outstretched arms. Her beautiful breasts handing down, capped by two little hard buds.

Around my neck was the collar. The leather collar we had purchased earlier. The silver studs reflecting in the mirror. I felt at that moment I belonged to her. I wanted to belong to her. That night was a first as my sister fucked me with her strapon. It was to be a night of many as I became a lesbian cock slut.

I leaned up with my mouth and drew her breast into my mouth, sucking on her nipple which drew groans from Meagan. I feasted back and forth on her tits as I had so many nights since she first made me submit to her advances. Now I was not only willing, I was consumed with her.

"That's right, suck my nipple," Meagan hissed. "Show me what a good little lesbian slut you've become," she chided as I buried my face in her warm mounds, licking, sucking with abandoned.

I felt that warm rush between my thighs as I stretched out my legs, feeling the quiver with my impending orgasm which surged through my body.

"That's it, cum for me, fuck me, cum baby," Meagan chanted as she drove the cock hard into my crotch which bounced up and down off the mattress. I'm not sure I ever came as hard and as long as that night as Meagan collapsed back down on top of me. Our bodies now covered in sweat as she again closed her warm wet mouth over mine and my tongue raced into her mouth, searching her tongue out as we kissed.

Before our evening was over she would let me fuck her as well but not until we ate each other's pussies until we were almost exhausted. I could never tire of licking her delicious pussy but the real treat was when she fastened the harness around my waist and let me take my first woman.

You never forget your first sexual encounter or perhaps your first anything. But the night I fucked my sister with our strapon will be forever etched in my mind. She wanted me to take her from behind as she positioned herself on all fours.

It was a position that she would often ask me to assume in the future. As I eyed her gorgeous ass sticking up in the air, I drove the cock in and out of her young pussy. I spied myself in my bureau mirror, fucking my sister with the massive black cock that protruded from my waist as she urged me on. I loved it when she was calling me a dyke, telling me to fuck that pussy.

I loved it to when she pushed back and came hard on my cock. Her flinched fists clawing at our bed sheets until we both collapsed back on the bed, me laying on top of her back.

It had been less than a week since I first tasted her delicious pussy. But I knew I was hooked. It was only a matter of time before I admitted it to Paul, my friends, and my family. There was no turning back for me. I knew that. In just a couple of days Meagan's girlfriend Whitney would arrive. I wondered how I would feel about that. Jealous? Or would the three of us hit it off?

Was Meagan just as dominating with Whitney as she was with me? Would we both be Meagan's little lesbian play toys, doing her bidding? Or was she setting me up to be theirs? I didn't care. I only knew that for tonight Meagan was mine and I was hers. I belonged to her. I was her lesbian sister and I had never been happier in my life.

12