The Reluctant Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry; you've already taken care of me. Besides, I'll tell you all about it," Beth yelled as I was leaving.

"Right," I thought to myself.

I came back the next afternoon. Everyone had gone and the house had been cleaned up from whatever happened the night before. The laundry room was full of sheets from the spare bedrooms. So I'm sure others slept over from what was likely a late night.

"So what happened?" I asked Beth.

"Jackie, Lisa, and Anna spent the night. I don't really know when the guys left. We sat around talking and drinking then I went to bed, leaving them still going," was the only explanation I got from the night.

"Six guys and three other girls here, and you don't know what went on? You weren't a part of it?" My reaction was one of surprise mixed with disbelief.

Do you believe the story?

If not, what really happened?

What would be the second favor I ask for?

12