The Reluctant Model Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,143 Followers

"Of course not. But if you want, I can go, and if you decide to go ahead, Gerry can bring the signed form into work tomorrow."

So that was what we decided to do, and once Ken had gone, we were again weighing up the pros and cons. And although this went on right into the night, even after we'd gone to bed, by the morning, we were still going backwards and forwards over old ground, and neither of us were clearly in favour either way. I was slightly more biased towards forgetting the whole thing, whereas Gerry was slightly biased the other way.

So even when I said, "I'll do it if you really want me to."

He said, "I can't make that choice, and impose it onto you. In the end, it has to be your choice."

"I don't know Ken in the same way as you know him, so my reservations are based on having to sign that form, and in doing so, giving him and Bob cart-blanche to do as they want with me. So being as you've known him for years, if the roles were reversed, which way would you decide then?"

"I've told you, I trust him. I wouldn't even let you go if I didn't."

"Okay, just one more question. If I go, and they do force me..."

I didn't get chance to finish what I was saying before he butted in, "He won't, he wouldn't, I know him. Honestly."

"No, let me finish. Okay, I won't say force. But persuade me in some way."

"How can they? Not if you don't want to. You'd just have to say no."

"You're not listening. What I'm afraid of, is that if in some way, they get me so, you know, worked-up, aroused or whatever. If they then have sex with me, will you blame me?"

"Well let's face it, if it happens that way, it's hardly anyone else's fault but yours."

"In that case give me the form."

He looked surprised at my request, but he still passed the form over. As I took hold, I brought my other hand across, and began ripping it; and I didn't stop until it was in shreds on the table.

His eyes were on stalks as he said, "What'd you do that for? Ken might want that form back."

"Well he's out of luck then."

Gerry was more than disgruntled as he set off for work, and if I'm really truthful, even I felt a tinge of disappointment; but I couldn't really understand why.

But then when Gerry came home after work, he was smiling. And when I asked why, he pulled another of those consent forms from his pocket, saying, "I've got Ken's promise, so as far as I'm concerned, I'll promise you, if you get fucked, I won't lay the blame on you. Is that good enough? Will you sign now?"

"I don't get it. How does Ken's promise absolve me of any blame?"

"Because if Ken has guaranteed that you won't get fucked, promising you I won't blame you is a promise I know I won't have to break."

"You still don't get it. I want you to promise on your own merits. I need to know that whatever happens when I go there, that you won't say afterwards, it was somehow my fault."

"Okay I promise that if they fuck you, I won't blame you. Is that good enough?"

"Providing you mean it. You do, don't you? No matter what they say? Even if they tell you I said they could, or I didn't say no, or anything. You will believe me? Not Ken or Bob?"

"Of course I'll believe you before I'd believe them."

"Okay pass me the form again."

"Promise you won't rip it up this time, Ken was none too pleased when I told him what you'd done; they have to pay out a lot of money for those forms."

He passed it across, and as I was signing it, I said, "I'll bet he took some persuading to get him to give you another form?"

"No, surprisingly, it was him who suggested I try again. He told me that I should make that promise you asked for."

I'd already signed, but I clutched the form tightly as I asked angrily, "Did he? So that wasn't a real promise, just you making sure you get your own way?"

"No no, he showed me how silly I was being. He said if you had been a wayward wife, and you'd been going to the modelling session with the intention of getting fucked, you'd not have put up so many objections. So he said that even if he was a liar, which he assured me, he wasn't. He said even if you had been fucked, there was no way I could blame you. So you see, that promise I made you was real." On hearing that explanation, I felt a lot more reassured, and I handed him the form. He signed it, and then said, "Right, I'm off to see Ken."

"What's the rush, it's Friday?"

"I know. But Ken said that if I can get it back to him, signed, before six, he'll phone Bob and he'll pick you up at half seven."

"That all seems like a bit of a rush."

"I don't think he wants you to change your mind."

So after sitting down to a meal that I was too nervous to eat, I had a bath, sorted out baby, and then got myself ready. Ken arrived on the dot at seven thirty, and by quarter to eight, Bob was showing us into his lounge; where two men were already sitting one at either end of a three seater sofa.

As Bob introduced them one at a time, they each rose and shook my hand. Their names were Sidney and Trevor, and as they sat themselves back down, Bob said, "Right now we all know each other, let's not waste any time, you know what you're here for, don't you Sheila?"

"Err, yes, to do some modelling."

"Ostensibly, yes. But more to the point, tonight is really a getting to know you session. To see who Sheila really is, and how cooperative you're going to be. You have come here to be cooperative, haven't you?"

"Well yes, within reason. I told you a couple of days ago, that I'd try posing in swimwear."

"No no luv. Tonight isn't about posing. Look at those two hunks sitting there." As the couch was behind me, I had to turnaround to obey his instructions. And whilst I was looking from one to the other and back again, he said, "If I asked you to kiss one of them, which one would you choose?"

I turned back as I asked, "Is that what you're going to ask me to do?"

"Well it's a good way to break the ice. Start with simple kisses, and then try swapping tongues. You do know about French kissing?"

"Yes, I've done French kissing. But I thought I was here to model swimsuits?"

"No my dear, I've told you. You are here to be assessed. I'm sure that even you don't know what your real potential is. So do you want Ken to take you home, or are you going to try to cooperate?"

"Okay, I'll kiss Sidney."

"Call him Sid, and before you sit yourself on his lap, can we loosen the clasp on your bra?"

"My bra! Why would you want to do that?"

"Oh come on, you're not that naïve. Once you're in his arms, and the pair of you start swapping tongues, he'll start popping the buttons on the front of your blouse. And if he doesn't then have to stop and lift you forwards to undo your bra, it'll just keep things flowing. And besides, it'll show me you're serious about cooperating."

"So it isn't just kissing, he's going to be fondling my breasts?"

"Is that a problem?"

"I don't know. Maybe I could go that far, providing you can promise that's as far as this goes. I don't want him to start anything below the waist."

"I'll repeat myself again, you're here to be assessed. The idea is, that there are no pre-determined limits. We start simple, and slowly move on. Eventually we find out what your limits are. But you don't get to state limits before we've even started. It's called cooperation. Now I'll ask you again, are you here to cooperate, or do you want to go home?"

"Okay, I'll sit on his knee, and start kissing." Then I turned to look at Ken, "I'm counting on you to make sure I'm not forced into anything."

"Don't worry Sheila, nobody will force you."

Then Bob said, "Bra clasp." I reluctantly turned so my back was within his reach. As I felt his fingers feeling their way into the back of the collar on my blouse, he then said, "You'll have to release a few buttons, it's too tight to get my hands in."

He was of course right, the blouse and bra, both being from before I'd had my baby, which meant they were borderline too tight (my breasts had obviously increased in size as they'd developed to produce babies milk). But I'd still worn these, as I'd wanted to look feminine; and the only low cut blouses or half-cup bras I possessed, were pre-baby.

And so with the blouse being so snug, I had to pull it out from my skirt, undo all the buttons and even shrug it back over my shoulders. But then as I felt my breasts heave forwards as the clasp was released, I suddenly realised; Bob was lifting my blouse off.

"Please Bob, not my blouse."

"But you said above the waist was acceptable. And anyway, even if I leave it on now, you're not saying it won't come off some time during the next ten minutes; are you?"

"No, maybe it might, but it's just that it feels like you're rushing me."

"Tell you what, if you let me take both your blouse and bra off now, I'll take Ken and Trev down the pub, and leave you and Sid on your own for half-an-hour. That way, there'll be no one to rush you. Just you and Sid getting to know each other. Is that a deal?"

Now on hearing I'd only have one of them to deal with, this sounded like a much better option. So I cautiously said, "I guess so. But Sid has to promise, he won't force me to go further than I'm comfortable with."

"Come on then Sid, give her a promise."

"I promise I won't force you to go further than you're comfortable with. Now come and sit yourself on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

It took a second, but as I took the meaning of his comment, I gave a nervous laugh.

By now, Bob had already removed my blouse and as it was a half-cup strapless bra, it fell away with it, as he said, "See, you've only known the lad ten minutes, and you're already getting on like a house on fire. Come on you pair, let's leave the lovebirds alone." And then as he turned me to face himself, using hands on my shoulders, he held me at arm's length, and asked, "Can I see them?"

It was obviously my breasts he wanted to see. And the reason he'd had to ask, was that as soon as I'd felt my bra leaving my breasts, I'd cupped them with my hands. So standing there with the three who were about to depart for the pub, all glaring at me, I slowly lowered my hands.

"Very nice. In fact more than nice, they're gorgeous. Look I know you'll say no, but I'll ask anyway."

Before he asked, I pleaded, "No, please don't ask that."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."

"Please Bob, I really am trying to cooperate, but you're frightening me."

"Me? Frightening you? But I only want the briefest of little kisses."

"But you're not talking about kissing my lips. Are you?"

"No my dear, you know I'm not."

"If I let you kiss one of them, it will just be you, not all three of you. And just a kiss on my breast, not on the nipple."

"Go on then, put your arms up around my neck."

I did as he'd asked, and as my arms went up, his went down under mine, and around my back, and as he lifted and pulled me towards himself, down went his face. And as his open mouth encircled the nipple on my right breast, he held me in a hold that there was no escape from. And it wasn't just a brief suck, he'd latched himself on, and his tongue was circling its way around and around, interspersed with a really hard sucking.

I said his hold was so firm as to make escape impossible, but by now, the hold was necessary to prevent me from sinking to the floor. My legs had turned to jelly, and I couldn't even muster any resistance (verbal or otherwise), and his mouth then moved to my other nipple.

And as this second onslaught was underway, he was moving his hold, and now carrying me over towards the couch, where he lay me back along it. It was only as I was lain down, that I realised Sid must have already got up. But if I'd thought Bob's nipple suckling was a powerful stimulant, then I'd not reckoned with Sid's French kisses. It silly really, I mean I've had lot of French kisses from several boys before I'd met my Gerry; and plenty more with Gerry. But these were different; maybe not the actual kisses themselves, but the illicit circumstances. Or maybe it was the combined effect of having someone simultaneously suckling on my breasts.

All I really know was that as they worked simultaneously, my arousal robbed me of any thoughts of resistance. So I lay there revelling in the pleasure as my arousal built and built ever higher. I can't really say how long this was going on, before I became aware that my knickers were being removed. But I do know that I'd been so engrossed with the other attentions that by the time I was consciously aware, they'd been pulled from under my bottom, and were already on their way down my legs. But even being aware that my knickers (the last line of defence) were leaving my legs, it didn't provoke any kind of defensive response. And neither did the hands on each ankle, when they lifted and spread my legs wide.

And I guess it must have been my lack of response, that prompted Ken to remark, "I think we can forget the need for the softly softly approach, she's as good as thrown the towel in."

But I guess Bob was still playing it safe, because as his mouth momentarily left-off sucking on my nipple, he said, "There's no point in rushing it, we've got all night. Better to follow our usual routine and get a guaranteed result, than to dive straight into the hairy hole and spook the lass."

"I guess you're right. It's just that the little bugger looks like it's winking at me."

Bob's mouth left my nipple again, as he asked, "Is she pouting it already?"

"Pouting, she's dam near blowing me kisses. And it's so wet it's glistening like an overripe split peach."

"Trev, leave that leg, and get yourself around here and take over on these tits."

Even knowing a different man was now being given the task of sucking on my nipples didn't bring about any reaction.

And then as he joined Ken at the business end of proceedings, Bob said, "Y'know, I had a feeling she'd not take too much persuading, but the way she's taken to it, I think we could have found ourselves a little trooper here."

"D'you mean hire her out to old Baker?"

"We'll discuss it later, she might still be registering. But I think you were right about not needing any more working up. And being as she's your find, do you want to be first to test the water?"

"Better not, I know she looks ready, but if she fights it, she could stir the shit with her father-in-law. Let Sid have the first dip, and then once I know for sure that she's keen, then I'll give it a go."

"Okay, you takeover for Sid, and Sid, come down this end and see what you think." A few seconds later as Sid joined him in between my open legs, Bob asked, "What d'you think? Work her up some more, or just slip her a length?"

"Ken's right, she does look ready, but like you said, better to be sure. I'll see how she responds to a bit of licking."

Respond! My God! It was almost like he'd attached that lightning conductor cable onto my pussy (you know, the one that you see in the Dracula films, which brings the monster to life). I'd never experienced anything like it. So as he licked, I writhed bucked and heaved; and within minutes, he was easing his cock up inside me. And once he was up, all of the others moved away, and let him have full access.

And even as I felt what must have been an enormous sized cock stretching the walls of my pussy as he heaved himself up inside me, there was still no sign of protest from me. And in fact, all my reactions from this point on were totally autonomous. I held his head to my breasts and I wrapped my legs up around his body, as I gasped out, "Oh my sweet Jesus! Oh Sid yes. Oh God more. Yes, more." And even though I knew he was doing what I'd expressly said I didn't want to happen under any circumstances, I actively participated.

So, as he thrust himself deep up into hitherto virgin depths in my pussy, the sensations in my body just built and built, taking me to a level of arousal that I never dreamt was even possible. Then as my first ever orgasm took over my being, quelling the vocalization of my arousal, he began to shoot his spunk deep up inside me.

And whilst my conscious self was drifting somewhere in a land of ecstatic exhilaration, he finished his climax, pulled out, and vacated his position in between my outstretched legs. So as my orgasm gradually subsided, and my awareness returned, I could again feel a slow deliberate thrusting; but it was different. And upon opening my eyes, I found myself gazing into Ken's.

And as the reality of not just what had already taken place, but what Ken was now doing, hit me, I suddenly felt a panic coming over me. Ken obviously picked-up on this before I'd even had chance to react, saying to Bob, "She's spooking. Should I pull out?"

"No, hang on, just give us some room. Sid, you take over kissing her mouth, Trev, you join me on her tits."

And so in an instant, before I'd gathered my wits and even made a verbal protest, Ken was propping himself up on outstretched arms, giving the other three room to carry-out Bob's instructions. And with Sid's mouth locked onto mine, it was now impossible to make a verbal protest, even if I'd have wanted to; which I'm pretty sure was the way my reasoning was leaning. But there was something about Sid, which kind of rendered me helpless. And as the combined effects of their stimulation began to build, any would be thoughts of resistance just evaporated.

So within minutes, they were able to leave Ken to his own devices. I can't say this shag was anything like Sid's had been. But I'll give Ken his due, once he and his cohorts had vanquished my emerging resistance, his diligent efforts were sufficient to keep them at bay until he, like Sid before him, was able to pump bolt after bolt of his spunk into my fanny.

But once he'd done that, there was definitely no fannying-about on either his part, nor Trevor's. As Ken pumped his last fading spurt, and before his cock had even thought about going soft, he was pulling out, and Trevor was climbing into position. So then it all began again; this time with a vengeance!

It was very much like it had been with Sid, a massively thick cock, with an equally impressive length. My fanny stretched itself around it, as I actively heaved myself towards him, eager to gauge its length. And I wasn't to be disappointed. So like the shag with Sid, I was not only actively shagging with him, I was again saying the most disgusting and degrading things; not that I had any control over either action. And then, not more than a couple of minutes into our shag, my second orgasm, took me away to another consciousness.

And although somewhere in another dimension, enjoying my fanny's convulsive explosions, I could in some unexplainable way, still detect his cock thrusting relentlessly on. And so unlike when I'd regained my reasoning the last time, this time, even knowing I was being shagged, and there was nobody holding me, I didn't even consider resistance. In fact, as my conscious self returned, I reached up, and taking hold of Trevor's head, pulled him down and began to French kiss him.

And then after a few minutes of kissing, our lips parted, and I was back to vocalizing my appreciation of his magnificent cock; in the most disgusting of terms. And this time, I won't attempt to pretend it was some kind of sub-conscious action; I vividly remember thinking, I've never before experienced pleasure approaching this level. Mind you, within a few minutes more, my arousal had once again reached the point where I had once again been overcome; and all actions were then autonomous.

And unless it was just that fate had decided I was going to have a good time come what may, then I can only assume that Trevor, like Sidney before him, knew how to time his climax to coincide with mine. Because I was once again treated to a simultaneous eruption. And apart from Bob and Ken taking this opportunity to take the most candid of photographs, I was left to writhe, buck and heave until my orgasm had fully run its course.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,143 Followers