The Reluctant Nudist

Story Info
A brief example of how you can get your buddy's wife naked.
1.2k words
4.12
61.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers

We have known Rob and Flora for many years. They were good friends. I golf often with Rob. I had always found Flora to be very attractive. She is not a classic beauty. She wears no makeup. But I've always thought she was hot. When we were younger Lindsey had a real crush on Rob. Rob and Lindsey share the same birthday. Rob and Flora were married a couple of years after us. We've been married for 42 years and are in our mid-60s. To me, Lindsey is still a knockout and has kept her body in good shape.

Rob is one of those emailers who sends out multiple emails a day. Generally, Rob's emails have to do with women and breasts. One day when I was playing golf with Rob I said, "Why don't the two of you come over for drinks and a grill-out and some skinny dipping?" We have a pool in our backyard that is rather secluded. Although we have neighbors who live not far away, most of the neighbors are shielded from our pool and the others do not have a direct line of sight, unless they are driving by. But we have a fence around the pool area that shields most of the pool activity.

Rob's response to my inquiry was that Flora would never get naked in front of others. When we go on vacation Lindsey often goes topless at the resort. She's never had a problem going naked, except for those times when she has put on a little too much weight. But she had been on a diet for a while and therefore felt good about her body. I had no concern as to whether she would be willing to skinny dip.

So I told Rob that if Flora didn't want to skinny dip, that was fine, the rest of us would do so and she could bring a bathing suit. He said he didn't think she would ever be willing to strip down naked. But I always had hopes. As I said before I think Flora is hot; she has nice full breasts and I have often fantasized about playing with them and kissing her nipples. So it was worth a try.

Thursday evening came and Rob and Flora showed up for drinks. I gave Rob a beer and Flora a glass of wine. Lindsey brought out guacamole, hamous, chips, Pita bread and cheese and crackers.

We have lots of things in common, so conversation was not a problem and we talked for a good while. I figured it was time to push the button and see what would happen. So I said to Rob, "Rob, I'll give you five dollars if you take all your clothes off."

Rob said, "You're on, but only if you do it first."

So I stood up, removed my shoes, pulled off my shirt, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and dropped my shorts. I then removed my boxers, and there I was, stark naked in front of my friends, Rob and Flora and my wife Lindsey.

I took five dollars out of the pocket of my shorts, which were now on the floor, and handed it to Rob. Rob smiled, took the five dollars and removed his clothes as well.

There we were, Rob and I, stark naked in front of our wives, who were fully clothed.

I asked Rob if he wanted another beer and he said, "Sure."

So I went to the refrigerator, got us both a beer, popped the top and brought it back.

Rob's dick was a bit bigger than mine. I am not large, but that's life. I have five kids, so it worked. Lindsey had plenty of boyfriends before me and I know she sucked a lot of cock; she doesn't seem to mind the size of my dick, so, again, it is what it is. But I could see Lindsey staring at Rob's cock, which was now semi rigid, and growing.

I said to Lindsey, "It's your turn."

Her first response was, "I'm not taking my clothes off if Flora won't."

But Rob said, "Sure you are," walked over to her and placed his hands on her breasts and massaged them. I could see Lindsey becoming rather excited, rather quickly. Rob began unbuttoning her blouse and Lindsey did not stop him. When her blouse was unbuttoned, he pulled it off her arms. She was not wearing a bra, and Rob stood there looking at her tits. He was now fully rigid.

And then he put his hands on her breasts and fondled them. He bent over and slowly licked each one of her nipples. His dick was absolutely rigid. He then put his hands under her waistband and slowly removed her shorts. She stepped out of them and removed her own underwear.

Three of us were there, totally naked, standing in our den, with Flora, alone, the one with clothes. I said, "Your turn." Her response was, "No way."

She took her swimsuit out of her bag and said, "I'm going to change in the bathroom."

I walked over to Flora, took her right hand and placed it on my balls. She resisted at first, but then I think she began to feel a little heated herself. She held onto my balls. I don't think Rob had prepared her for what was going to happen, because she seemed to be in a bit of shock.

I asked her to stand up and I pulled her body against mine. Here I was stark naked with a hard on, holding on to the clothed wife of a friend of mine. My wife and my friend were watching.

I kissed Flora on the lips. Flora had always been a fun kisser. Some people kiss each other on the cheek. Flora and I had always kissed each other on the lips and I enjoyed it and I think she did too.

Something seemed to happen when I kissed Flora that time, as I pressed my hard penis against her stomach. I reached up and began touching her breasts. I had fantasized about doing this many, many times. She let me play with her tits, after all, Rob had adequately introduced himself to Lindsey's breasts just moments before.

I said to Flora, "It's time for you to take your clothes off now."

I stepped back and began to unbutton the buttons of her blouse. She initially touched my hands as if to remove them, but then she looked at Rob and Lindsey and perhaps she concluded that they were enjoying rubbing their hands all over each other. Also, she may have concluded that compared to the rest of us, her body wasn't anything to be ashamed of.

She finally let my hands go and allowed me to remove her blouse. She reached her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. She let her bra drop to the floor and I had my first glance at Flora's beautiful breasts.

She had large dark nipples which immediately found themselves in my mouth. I licked Flora's nipples back and forth over and over again. I also removed her shorts and found myself staring at her freshly shaved pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her there gently.

I turned to look at Rob and Lindsey, and they were in a full embrace, engaged in lip-lock. Rob's hands were slowly massaging Lindsey's breasts. His pelvis was grinding against her belly. They did not seem to notice that I had finally gotten Flora naked.

The evening was going pretty well, so far. I had high hopes for what was to follow. We hadn't even talked yet about getting into the pool, or what we were going to grill for supper.

HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers