The Reluctant Schoolgirl

Story Info
A young woman is mistaken for her younger sister.
5.4k words
4.01
73k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

Alexandrea Keller woke up Monday morning to the sound of birds chirping. She rolled over to look at her alarm clock to see that it was already after 10PM. She must have forgotten to set her alarm, she'd meant to wake up early to cook breakfast for her sister Alexis.

Alexis was starting her first day at a new school and Alexandrea was supposed to be out looking for a job. The girls' parents recently died in a car accident and 19 year old Alexandrea, who usually went by Alex, had managed to get custody of her 14 year old sister so she wouldn't get sent to a foster home. Unfortunately, that also meant that she had to drop out of college, move to a small apartment across town, and start looking for a job.

Alex's motives for making her sister breakfast weren't entirely pure though, she also wanted to make sure Alexis actually got onto the school bus. Alexis was a bit of a rebel who like often skipped school and had had a few run-ins with the police though never anything worse than petty theft or vandalism.

Too late for that now though, either Alexis went to class or she didn't. Nothing Alex can do about it now. Alex gets out of bed and showers quickly before getting dressed to go out and look for a job. Taking one final look in the mirror before she headed out, Alex was a little disappointed by what she saw. She wanted to look the part of a serious professional and her black slacks, light blue blouse and flats looked appropriate. But unfortunately her small frame and round face made her look much younger than she actually was. She was often mistaken for a high school junior in fact and she was always having to fight to just be seen as an adult. With a sigh, Alex grabbed her purse and set out for the bus stop.

She was a little over a block away from her apartment before Alex realize that she'd forgotten her wallet. Normally she kept it in her purse but the night before she'd cleaned out her purse and never put her wallet back in. all she had in her purse was her keys, a couple tampons, and some loose change. She didn't even have her driver's license or any cash for the bus.

She turned around to head back to her apartment but only got a couple steps before flashing lights and a short siren made her stop short. She looked over to see that a police car had pulled up beside her.

"All right. Come with me."

"Why?" Alex asked. "What did I do?"

"You know you should be in school right now," the officer replied.

"Oh, no, there's been a mistake! I've already graduated!"

The officer looked at Alex. "Then you won't mind showing me some identification. Just to prove that you're old enough to have finished school."

"I don't have my ID with me," she said, "I was just on my way home to get it."

The officer had heard the same story time and time again. These punk kids think they are so smart. This one looks so scared. Probably give me a fake name or something.

"Then you will have to accompany me to the station while we sort this out," the officer said. "What's your name?"

"Alex Keller"

"Well, Alex, this shouldn't take too long." The officer said getting out of his car and opening the back door for Alex.

Knowing better than to try arguing with a police officer, Alex climbed into the back of the officer's car thinking that everything would get straightened out soon enough. She tried halfheartedly to make small talk with the cop but he didn't seem interested and Alex soon fell silent.

Alex couldn't really blame the cop. He was obviously just doing his job but he was just frustrated that she had to go through with this hassle while she should be out getting a job.

Once they arrived at the station, Alex was taken into the back and ordered to empty her pockets. She told them she didn't have anything in her pockets, just her purse but the officer didn't seem to believe her. He quickly and professionally frisked her sides to confirm. Alex felt slightly violated by this but at least he was being professional about it and not leering at her or feeling her up like she'd heard sometimes happened with the police.

After that, the officer typed Alex's name into the computer. Alex stood there waiting for him to be realize his mistake and apologize for inconveniencing her but instead she watched him smirk. The officer turned the monitor around for Alex to see and she was shocked to find her little sister's file on the screen:

Alexis Keller. 15 Female. Well-known truant. School: Saint Ruth Catholic School. Current grade level: Freshmen due to constant truancy. WILL LIE REPEATEDLY AND EXCESSIVELY. PROCESS ACCORDINGLY. DO NOT ALLOW TO LEAVE UNATTENDED. ESCORT TO SCHOOL.

Alex was speechless for a moment as she realized that the officer thought she was her sister Alexis. She was just starting to think about how stupid her parents were for naming their daughters so similarly when her train of thought was interrupted by the officer.

"Well Alex, it seems as if you were telling a little lie to me. Says here that you SHOULD be in school right now."

"No, there's been a mistake," Sam replied. "That's my little sister Alexis Keller! I'm Alexandrea Keller!"

The officer just shook his head. After reading the file, he was certain that Alex was lying to him and he just wanted her to shut up and accept that she'd been caught. "I don't want to hear any of your lies. Just shut your mouth and follow me."

Alex wanted to say more but from the look on the officer's face she knew there was no way of convincing him of the truth. Arguing with him would only make him mad and that wouldn't end well for anyone.

"Officer Anderson," the police officer yelled across the room, "Come over here and process this one for me, will ya?

Alex watched as a female officer broke away from her conversation to walk over towed her. Alex was relieved to be handed off to someone else. Someone who she could convince that there'd been a huge mistake. She figured the female officer would be a lot more receptive to her explanation. As she came closer, Alex noticed that officer Anderson looked to be in her late 20's and seemed to be in excellent shape. Several of the male officers turned to watch as she walked by and even Alex couldn't deny that she was very attractive.

"What'd we got?" Officer Anderson asked the other cop when she got there completely ignoring Alex as if she weren't even there. The officer showed her the same screen he'd shown Alex a few minutes before and Officer Anderson just rolled her eyes. "Alright kid," she said looking at Alex for the first time, "Come with me."

Alex started to protest and explain the mistake again but before she could Officer Anderson grabbed her by the arm in a vice-like grip and started walking her back through the police station.

"OW! Hey let go, that hurts." Alex yelped but Officer Anderson just smirked at her.

Officer Anderson led Alex out to a police car and opened the back door for her to get in. The short drive to Saint Ruth's was made in complete silence. Officer Anderson didn't seem like she was one for small talk and Alex was too scared to try to say anything. She could only hope that the school would be more understanding than the police were.

They got to the school and Officer Anderson led her inside to the principal's office. "Hello," Officer Anderson said to the secretary behind the desk, "I'd like to speak to the Mother Superior about one of your students."

"One moment please, officer." The secretary responded before popping her head into the principal's office to make sure she was free. "OK officer, the Mother Superior will see you now."

Alex was told to take a seat in the secretary's office while Officer Anderson went in to talk to the Mother Superior. Alex was extremely nervous sitting there waiting to see the Mother Superior. She almost felt like a real school girl waiting to see her principal. She just couldn't wait to get in to talk to the Mother Superior and explain that this was all a huge mistake.

After what seemed like forever, the secretary's intercom chimed. "You may go in and see the Mother Superior now. But be sure to be on your best behavior." Alex crossed the room and walked into the principal's office. She entered the office to find the stern looking Mother Superior sitting behind her desk and Officer Anderson sitting in one of 2 plastic chairs sitting in front of the desk.

Alex opened her mouth to begin explaining the situation but before she could get a single word out Mother Superior snapped at her, "Sit down and be quiet!"

Alex quickly did as she was told and took the other plastic seat. "Sit up straight! Knees together!" Alex found herself immediately sitting just as the Mother Superior instructed her. "Now," continued the nun, "it seems that you're not only trouble maker of the highest order but you're also a hardship case. That means that the school will provide your uniforms and all your school supplies. It also means that you are held to stricter standards and harsher punishments than the other girls."

Alex opened her mouth to speak up but the Mother Superior quickly smacked her knuckles with a ruler eliciting a yelp. "I told you to be quiet young lady!"

While Alex rubbed her sore knuckles, she continued, "Now I'm sure little tomboy like you will be happy to know that at this school you will not be allowed to wear pants, only skirts as is proper for a young lady."

Alex started to protest again. After all, she certainly wasn't a tomboy. She wasn't dressed scruffy or anything like that, she was even dressed up for a job interview in nice black slacks and a light blue blouse. But again as soon as she opened her mouth Mother Superior smacked her knuckles again.

"Now, I can see that you obviously lied about your measurements on your admission form..." Mother Superior continued pulling out a full backpack and a neatly folded pile of clothes, "so you'll have to be measured for new uniforms and gym clothes. You'll be pleased to know that we have the absolute latest technology for measuring in our school store so we'll be able to get you a perfect fit."

"Unfortunately, however, we do not allow any young ladies into the school proper without wearing a uniform so you'll have to wear this one to walk to the school store," she said pushing the pile of clothes across the table.

Alex's eyes went wide at that. She came from a family of late bloomers so even though she was small, Alexis was even smaller. If the uniform they had for her was meant for Alexis that would mean that the skirt would be several inches too short and the blouse would be very tight across the chest. While Alex sported only modest B cup breasts, she knew Alexis still wore a training bra. She knew it would be utterly humiliating to walk through the school dressed that way.

"Well?" Mother Superior interrupted her terrified thoughts, "We're waiting..."

"Wait...you mean...right here? In front of you?"

"That's right young lady. No need to be modest, we're all women here."

But as Alex looked around she saw the smirk on Officer Anderson's face and she recognized it. She knew that smirk. It was the same smirk all the boys in her life wore whenever they thought they were going to get to see her naked. It was the same smirk men gave her after grabbing her butt as she walked through a crowded room. The same smirk she saw on leering old perverts when they saw her in a bikini at the public pool. It wasn't a smirk she liked. And she certainly didn't want to change her clothes in front of someone wearing that smirk.

Another smack from the ruler however convinced her to suck it up and just try to get it over with as quickly as possible. Alex started quickly unbuttoning her blouse thinking the sooner she got undressed, the sooner she could get dressed again. Once that was off she quickly undid her belt and unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the floor.

Already blushing at her state of undress, Alex reached out to grab the school uniform but once again her knuckles were smacked with a ruler. "Not so fast young lady. We have a very strict dress code here at Saint Ruth's... and it even includes what sort of undergarments our students wear."

For the first time, Alex noticed that there was a pair of white cotton panties and a small white bra among the pile of clothing. "Bu...but...those won't fit..." Alex squeaked.

"Well maybe we wouldn't be having this problem if you hadn't lied about your measurements on your admission form. But you did so now you must accept the consequences. Don't worry, you'll only be wearing them until we can get you something that fits in the school store."

Realizing that she'd never convince the Mother Superior to change her mind, Alex cast one quick glance at Officer Anderson to find her checking her out with a greedy leer on her face. Alex turned her back on the officer so that she could at least minimize what the officer saw. With her back to the officer, Alex unhooked her bra and let it slide off her arms before finally hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She took a deep breath to work up her courage before sliding them all the way down to the floor and stepping out of them.

Only once she was completely naked did Mother Superior pull back the ruler and let Alex get to the school uniform. She grabbed the plain white cotton panties but immediately realized they were way too small for her. She slid them up her legs anyway and managed to squeeze them over her thighs but when they reached her butt she couldn't get them any further.

"Need a hand?" asked Officer Anderson from behind her.

"No, I..." but before he could protest further she felt a pair of strong hands on the back of her panties. They pulled up sharply and the panties managed to get the last few inches up...and then some. Officer Anderson pulled up so hard that she actually lifted Alex off her feet for a second before setting her back down. The resulting wedgie was the worst in her life and she couldn't help but squeal and quickly try to pick it out.

Alex got as much relief as she could but even then the panties were so small that they still left half of her butt exposed. She reached out and grabbed the bra but she knew it wouldn't fit any better than the panties did. Alex knew that her modest B cups would be crushed by the white training bra they had sized for her sister. But nonetheless she knew the Mother Superior wouldn't accept that if she didn't at least try.

She hooked the bra behind her back and then struggled valiantly to get her arms in the straps and the cups in place. She was afraid Officer Anderson would volunteer to "help" her again but luckily she managed to get it situated on her own. It was extremely uncomfortable and she knew it would be an immense relief to get it off as soon as she could.

Alex grabbed the blue plaid skirt and managed to get that on without any fuss although it ended much higher than would be acceptable in the school and finally pulled on the white button up blouse with the school crest on the breast. She managed to button he blouse but it was tight and she was worried she might pop a button if she moved the wrong way.

Finally she sat on the chair and pulled on the white ankle socks and the Mary-Jane shoes. Luckily she and Alexis wore the same side shoes so they were the only part of the outfit that actually fit correctly.

"Now then, follow me to the school store so you ca be scanned for a more...appropriate... uniform." Alex started toward the door but before she got more than a few steps the Mother Superior called out, "I hope you're not forgetting to thank Officer Anderson young lady!"

Knowing she didn't really have a choice, Alex turned to face the officer, "Thank you very much for bring me to school Officer Anderson."

"And..." Mother Superior prompted.

"And helping me get dressed," Alex continued dropping her eyes to the floor and blushing a deep red.

"Not a problem little lady," Officer Anderson sneered, "I'll be back to drive you home in a when school ends." With that the officer strode confidently past Alex and out the door. But along the way, she was sure to take a swat at Alex's butt eliciting another yelp out of the poor girl.

"Follow me." Mother Superior said sharply as she strode out of her office. Alex hurried to follow her uncomfortably aware that if she moved too fast her skirt wouldn't cover much. She'd have to stick to a slow walk to preserve what was left of her dignity. Together they strode through the school past several classrooms full of uniformed schoolgirls until they finally reached the school store.

The store was locked and empty, obviously closed during the school day, but Mother Superior unlocked the door and led Alex inside. Mother Superior pointed toward what looked like a large metal tube, "Alright, young lady, get in there and obey the instructions."

A curved metal door on the tube opened automatically as Alex walked up to it and she cautiously went in. the door closed behind her and Alex found herself trapped in the metal tube. "Please remove all clothing," instructed an automated voice from a speaker in the ceiling.

Alex hesitated afraid of what might happen next after all the other horrible things that had happened to her already. But the automated voice spoke again, "Failure to comply will result in assisted clothing removal in 30 seconds. 29...28..."

Alex wasn't sure what the "assisted clothing removal" would entail but she was sure she didn't want to find out so she quickly undressed and finished just before the voice finished its countdown.

"Please place all discarded clothing in the chute," instructed the voice and Alex noticed an open chute. She gathered up all the clothes including the shoes and dropped them in the chute.

"Please stand with your arms at your sides. Stand perfectly still." Alex stood as instructed and as she stood there a ring of blue light appeared near the top of the tube and slowly moved all the way to the floor and then back up to the top. She realized that the tube had just scanned her entire body.

Once the scan was complete, a second door, opposite from the one she'd entered through opened and the electronic voice instructed "Please exit the scanner and proceed to the changing room. You're new uniform is waiting for you." Nervously, Alex poked her head out the door and looked around to find no one waiting for her. Cautiously she exited the scanner and found a new uniform waiting for her on a table next to the scanner.

Alex looked at the new clothes but there were no tags so she couldn't be sure there were the right size. She also noticed that the clothes were all warm as if they'd just come out of a dryer. Seeing little other choice though, Alex decided to put the clothes on.

Everything fit perfectly. It was as if every single piece of clothing fit as if it had been tailor made for her. Even the white cotton panties and the white padded bra. Nothing was too tight or too loose and not a single wrinkle to be found. Alex spent a moment luxuriating in the feel of the perfectly fitting outfit before the electronic voice announced, "Please face the camera and smile."

Alex noticed for the first time a small camera lens poking out of the wall and had a moment of panic that it had recorded her changing. She was staring at it with a stricken expression on her face as the camera flashed. A moment later a student ID card slid out of the small slot below the camera. "Please take your student ID."

Alex took the ID and saw her own horrified expression printed on it with the name Alexis Keller. Worse than that though, Alex realized that even with the horrified expression on her face she looked like the model of a catholic school girl.

Alex was still looking at the ID when the door opened and the Mother Superior walked in. "Well would you look at that, you actually look like a proper young lady. But since it's so late in the day you'll only be going to your last 2 classes today. From your schedule I see that they will be Algebra 1 and then Gym class. The bell will be ringing in just a few moments so I'll take you straight to your next class."

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers
12