The Remedy

Story Info
Mama must provide a healing touch for her sickly son.
2.1k words
4.29
179.5k
126

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lollipopslut
lollipopslut
1,593 Followers

It had been a full year since my husband passed away, leaving his estate and all of the wealth and staff that went with it to me. I continued to wear my mourning dress, as I dearly loved my late husband, and as a woman of fourty years, I had no prospects to consider. I spent my hours organizing the household, attending to social calls, and ensuring that my late husband's finances remained well in order.

Our only child, a son named Frederick just recently turned eighteen. Frederick had always been a sickly child, prone to fits and often confined to bed rest for weeks on end. Because of this the estate was left to me until the time he was able to take control of it or upon my own death. Frederick's health issues meant that his father and I had left his care up to a devoted nanny for most of his life.

Nanny was the epitome of a servant and practically irreplaceable in our family because of the special care she took of Frederick, so when she found out that her mother was ill, I immediately sent her off with her bags and a small sum of money to look after her. As she didn't know when she would return, and Frederick had been well of late, I decided not to hire a temporary girl to take her place but instead would let the other servants pick up work left from Nanny's absence.

We had a substantial staff after all, and he was eighteen and the indulgence of a favourite nanny was starting to tell on Frederick's sensibilities. I was beginning to fear for his marriage prospects, as he was physically weak and often complained profusely in a rather child-like manner. Luckily with our estate, eventually a girl would surely overlook having a sickly husband.

A few days after Nanny left to look after her ailing mother, one of the maids came to my room as I was reading abed one night. "Pardon the intrusion Madam, but Master Frederick is calling for you."

"Thank you Mary, I will attend to him." I replied and sent her off. I quickly pulled on my dressing gown over my night dress and made my way to my son's bed chambers, worried that his health had taken a sudden turn.

I knocked softly on his door then entered the dim room. Frederick was tucked in bed and I moved quickly to his bedside, where a chair was waiting. "Are you well, dear?" I inquired.

"I can't sleep Mama. I am out of sorts without Nanny to put me to bed and I do not trust the other servants to administer her remedy." He whined.

"Oh, Frederick, you are eighteen years old, surely you can overcome Nanny's absence. And what remedy do you speak of? I do not recall instructing Nanny to give you any tonics."

"Not a tonic Mama, Nanny uses her hands and mouth to relieve me of my weakness." With this Frederick pulled the sheets aside and his nightshirt was pulled up well above his waist. I caught a glimpse of his red-hued manhood, laying flat against his belly before I gasped and shielded my eyes.

"Frederick! Such indecency, and in front of your mother! Cover yourself this instant!" I scolded him, my eyes screwed shut and my hands covering my face.

"Please Mama," Frederick begged, tugging on the sleeve of my dressing gown, "it invigorates me and allows me to rest peacefully each night. I need it for my health. Nanny would tell you the very same, but she was in such a rush to leave to attend her mother."

"I have never heard of such a thing!" I replied with my eyes still covered.

"It is the finest of medicinals Mama, I assure you. If you will just administer Nanny's remedy nightly for me until she returns I will be forever grateful. If you do not I fear my health as of late will diminish with each passing day." Frederick implored, his warm hand gently pulling my hand away from my face.

I sighed deeply, feeling that it was my motherly duty to attend to the health of my only son, even if it was with a task I felt so improper. I lowered my hands to my lap and looked Frederick in the eyes. "What must I do?"

Frederick grinned up at me, "Oh thank you Mama! Just give me your hand." He said, and took my hand in his. I could hear the vigour in his voice even before this remedy had been administered.

He wrapped my hand around his thick manhood and it was warm and gently pulsing with his heartbeat. He guided my hand up and down along its length, making me squeeze it slightly as it grew harder and warmer in my palm. Frederick moaned slightly as he moved my hand quicker. "Yes Mama, stroke it just like that." He said as he put both his hands behind his head, leaving just my hand on his now very large and erect manhood.

I stroked its length, feeling its soft, velvety texture and marveling at its size. I tried to remember if my late husband's had been this big, but we had only had marital relations rarely and I had never deigned to look very closely at his member. But here, now, with my son's in my hand, I felt the urge to examine it in detail.

Frederick's penis was thick enough that my hand could not grip all the way around it, and was as long as the width of my hand doubled. The tip of it was red as though inflamed, and veins popped out along the length of it. His balls were large and pillowy, giving way when the strokes of my hand reached the base of his member.

While I had been examining him, Frederick had reached up to put his hand on the back of my nightcap clad head and was pushing my face toward his nether regions. "I need you to put it in your mouth now Mama. Suck on the end of it and soon my release will come."

I allowed my son to press my mouth down around the tip of his member, and it tasted slightly bitter and salty. Something about the taste, or the lewdness of the act made my own nethers tingle. I sucked gently, using my tongue to occasionally taste my son's manhood out of curiosity. "Oh yes Mama!" Frederick moaned, starting to thrust his hips up at me while pressing on my head. "Please stroke it faster Mama, it is nearly here!" Frederick groaned and I did as he requested.

Stroking my son's manhood faster as I sucked on its tip, Frederick was writhing on the bed. Suddenly he stiffened, and let out a long moan as a surprising squirt of fluid shot into my mouth. I tried to pull away but Frederick held me fast as spurt after spurt of the thick, salty liquid shot into my mouth and I eventually had no choice but to swallow it.

Frederick let out a deep, satisfied sigh as he released my head and his member began to shrink and soften. "Thank you Mama, your application of the remedy is just as good as Nanny's, I feel that sleep will come easily now, and my health will continue." He pulled the covers back over himself and settled back down to sleep. "Goodnight Mama, sleep well."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and tucked some stray hairs back into my nightcap. "Goodnight Frederick." I replied, getting up and heading back to my room.

As I lay in my own bed, sleep did not come easily to me. I wondered if Nanny had done anything else with my son, or if this nightly release was the extent of it. I also wondered if the health benefits of such a thing were true, but it had certainly seemed to improve Frederick's outlook and allowed him to rest easily.

Above all though, I could not shake the tingling from between my legs. It was so distracting that I could not help but put a hand beneath my nightgown to investigate. To my shock my sex was dripping wet as I ran a finger between my warm nether lips. I could not pull my hand away, and continued to caress myself until a shudder of pleasure ran all the way through me.

I continued to administer the remedy to Frederick each night for the next few days, but each night too I had to touch myself before any sleep would come. Thoughts of my son's thick manhood played through my mind, and the taste of his fluids drove me wild. I began to consider taking my son as my lover, hoping that his inexperience with marital relations would leave him ignorant of the fact we were committing incest.

The next night, as I looked upon Frederick's hardening member, I knew I could not last one more day without having it inside of me. "Frederick, I have heard of a new kind of remedy that could prove even more effective than Nanny's version. Would you like to try it?"

"Yes, please Mama, I will try anything that will sufficiently relieve my weakness and allow me to regain my health."

"Excellent, dear, but I should warn you that this remedy will prove much more vigorous for you than the previous one."

"Well I am willing to try it Mama, and if it proves too much for me, we can always return to Nanny's method."

"Of course dear, now let us get started." I smiled gently at him before bending over to pull off his night shirt then removing my dressing gown.

"Why are you undressing Mama?" Frederick inquired.

"It is part of this new remedy, Frederick, so please just do as I say this time." I replied and Frederick nodded. I bent over him and stroked his manhood until it was fully erect. "Now, I need you to stand up for a moment so that I may get on the bed." I said and my obedient boy did as he was told. I got down on all fours, still in my nightdress and requested Frederick get on his knees behind me.

With my son kneeling naked behind me, I pulled my nightdress up over my rear, revealing my very wet and inflamed sex. I put a hand between my legs. "Give me your member, dear." I requested and Frederick placed his hard, warm manhood in my hand. I guided the tip toward my opening and slowly backed myself onto his length.

"Oh Mama, it's so warm!" Frederick exclaimed.

"Mmm yes dear." I moaned, feeling his thick member slide slowly inside me. "Now, I need you to put your hands on Mama's waist and move yourself in and out however it feels best." Frederick placed his hands on me and began to experiment with moving himself in and out.

"This feels great Mama!" He said as he slowly drew the length of himself in and out of my hot sex.

I moaned as I felt my cheeks grow red, and my son's manhood filled me right up inside. "Try it faster, Frederick, you won't hurt Mama." I said, dearly wishing he would thrust himself harder into me.

Frederick immediately doubled his speed, his hips meeting my buttocks and his balls slapping into me. "Yes, that's it Frederick, very good son!" I moaned.

"Oh Mama this is amazing, I feel the release coming already!" Frederick said, breathing hard.

"Ohhh hold on as long as you can dear, the remedy will work better the longer you can hold off on the release." I warned, wanting to get my pleasure before Frederick was spent for the night.

"Yes Mama, I'll try" he said, his fingers starting to dig into my flesh as he thrust himself into me harder.

"Good boy, that's a good boy Frederick." I moaned, feeling the waves of pleasure build up inside of me. "OHHH Frederick!" I practically shouted as my pleasure exploded and I felt my sex begin to milk my son's hard manhood. He must have felt it too because he let out a startled moan and collapsed over my back as his release came inside of me.

We were both breathing hard and eventually Frederick straightened up and let his manhood slip from me. "Oh Mama," he sighed "that was the best release I've ever felt. I'm sure that this method will prove much more effective than Nanny's!" Frederick exclaimed.

I replaced my nightdress and sat on the edge of the bed. "I think so too son, I think so too." I said, giving him a gentle kiss on the mouth before putting my dressing gown back on and returning back to my own bed to a restful sleep.

lollipopslut
lollipopslut
1,593 Followers