The Removalist

Story Info
Removalist gets more than he bargained for from a client.
2.4k words
4.29
15.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, I never believed all those stories that started with "I never believed all those stories until..." Well I never believed all those stories until this one happened to me.

My name's Mark and I run my own removal truck. I've got a younger bloke working with me, and Jason thinks he's pretty hot stuff as far as the ladies go. He's always struttin' around with his shirt off, flexing his muscles and all that. Yeah, he's built, but for Christ's sake, give it a rest and let us older blokes have a chance eh? I mean I'm only in my early, ok mid 40's, but I've taken care of myself and I can put in a hard day's work moving heavy furniture and getting a good sweat up. My sidekick is always hitting on the younger women when we're working but I always tell him to watch himself, as you've gotta be careful doing that, as you could lose your job if one of them feels harassed or something. The little shit always rubs it in my face when he does score a root though. He pinches their knickers as a souvenir. Don't want to know what he does with them after. Probably whacks himself off into them or something. Dirty little prick.

Anyway, we had a job for a family moving up to the Barossa. Nice family, the husband seems like a nice guy, kids seemed pretty decent too, hadn't met the wife yet. Going by hubby's age she ought to be in her mid 30's.

With the truck loaded up, we took off toward the new house, Jason going on about he could pull any chick he wanted, and how I could learn from him. Yeah, I thought, I'll show you. Arriving at our final delivery, I hopped down from the truck just as the husband Rick pulled up in the driveway. He got out, then the passenger door opened and a woman whom I guessed to be his wife stepped out. You know in the cartoons when a male character spots a hot female and their jaw drops to the floor and their eyes pop out of their head? Well I must have looked like that, because the chick that got out of his car was unbelievable. Gorgeous brunette, her hair in a long, long Lara Croft style ponytail, these enticing hazel eyes you could easily get lost in, and curves you would not believe! Man, this woman was hot! Easily looked ten years younger than her husband. How the fuck did he score someone like that!? Jeez, what I wouldn't give for a day with her! She was wearing this low cut top, and that cleavage looked so good I just wanted to dive right in there right then! Rick introduced her as Janet, and we shook hands. Such silky soft skin, I wanted to grab her and put my hands all over her. She said hello and gave me a smile. My knees nearly buckled and I almost stammered when I said hello back. I thought to myself 'Come on Mark, pull yourself together here. What are you, 15 years old again?' But there was something in that smile she gave me. What was it? Some spark of attraction. Nah, couldn't be, she's just being polite. Don't know what she would see in me. But I felt something, I know that much.

The couple went into the house, and we started to unload their stuff. Jason stirring me up as he saw how tongue tied I was.

"Come on old man, you could never pull a stunner like her. You just watch how a professional does it." I laughed it off, as I knew he was probably right. We worked for a couple of hours, getting hot and sweaty. Every time Janet was near, Jason would be all puffed up and putting on a show for her. I just gave her a smile and some pleasant if slightly awkward conversation. I noticed Janet speaking to her husband for a bit then he drove off somewhere. She came over to me, and I'm sure there was a twinkle of something in her eye. She made a gesture towards Jason and a bit of a frown, then looked at me with an ever so mischievous smile. I put two and two together and come up with 'Fuck it, what's the worst that can happen?' I sent Jason off in the truck to get fuel. Janet gave directions to the servo, which seemed further away than I remembered. As he turned away she gave me a wink. The sly dog, she sent him off to the back of beyond.

"Come help me unpack." Janet said and led me into the house. As I followed her, I gazed at her lovely form as she moved.
"Fucking poetry in motion" I thought, watching her curves flex and move deliciously. We went into the kitchen and we chatted away as we unpacked boxes. Janet was unpacking stuff on the kitchen counter, facing away from me. I kept the banter going, but I instead of unpacking, I was undressing her with my eyes. I watched how her dress clung to her sexy body, her full figure looked so inviting, so soft and supple. What I didn't notice though, was that as the minutes ticked by, she had stopped talking some time ago. I broke my gaze from her arse and looked up slightly. One of the items she had unpacked and hung on the wall was a mirror. And she had been watching me watching her. She had also probably noticed the huge erection I was sporting. I went red as a beetroot and apologised, immediately resuming unpacking. Janet laughed and said it was fine.

Shortly after, she took a smaller box into the master bedroom, and asked me to grab one other box from the hallway and bring it to her in there. It took me a minute to find the right one, and then I took it to the bedroom. When I entered I couldn't see Janet, but I heard the squeak of the ensuite door. Turning, I was shocked to see Janet stepping into the bedroom not in the dress she had on earlier, but this hot as fuck lacy black nightie. It wasn't that short, maybe mid thigh, but man, this thing wasn't going to hide much. Low low cut neckline, displaying her voluptuous cleavage to perfection, her full round breasts barely contained within. The wispy material seemed determined to show so much of her smooth skin, and I could just make out her black lacy knickers. Again, my jaw succumbed to gravity and I was lost for words.

"I...er...this box...sorry..." I stammered, suddenly sweaty again.

"Shhhh, no need to talk. You want to look at me? Then look." Janet said with the most beautiful, sexy smile I've ever seen. She took the box from me and placed it on the floor, being careful to bend from the waist, her nightie riding up, threatening to bare all. I nearly lost it right then.

Facing me again, Janet simply lifted her nightie up and over her head, freeing her luscious orbs from their confinement. Dear God, they were perfect! The way they moved was hypnotic, just a little movement caused a jiggle in them that was irresistible. I wanted my hands on them, my lips, my tongue. Janet stepped over to me and as if reading my thoughts, took my hands and placed them right on her tits. One squeeze and that was it, I was going to have her, right here, right now.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me and we kissed. Oh boy, did we kiss! Tongues were twisting around in our mouths, our hands were rapidly dispensing of my clothes and what was left of hers. Once naked, I lay Janet on the bed and kissed her, my hands exploring her soft, supple flesh, my wanting growing and growing. Her breasts ebbed and flowed with our movements, and I had an idea. I straddled her tummy, and slowly traced all around her boobs with my cock, already so enriched with blood. Across both breasts I ran my cock, sliding and gently prodding. I circled her hard nipples, Janet's eyes closing as she enjoyed the sensations. With her hands she pushed her breasts together around my rock hard penis and I began to thrust gently. Slowly I fucked her big tits, that unique soft pressure making my cock tingle. God, if this went on much longer I would certainly cum all over her tits! But watching the blissful expression on her pretty face, I couldn't seem to stop! Faster and faster I thrust into her breasts, my orgasm approaching fast. Janet sensed this, and told me to cum on her tits. At this, I realised I was already at the point of no return. I barely had time to pull back when I came, spraying my hot sticky load all over her breasts and neck! Janet squealed in surprise and pleasure, quickly rubbing my cum all over her boobs, massaging it into her skin. I was a bit embarrassed I came so quickly, but to be fair, she had been turning me on all day!

After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes and with a seductive smile said "I don't think you're done yet Mark". And with that, she guided me closer and took my limp penis into her mouth. Oh God she did that well! It felt so good I was hard again in no time. I considered letting her keep going, and then cumming in her mouth, but as tempting as that was, I desperately wanted to fuck her pussy. Once properly hard again, I got off her and guided her into the doggy position, her pussy and bottom displayed beautifully. As a prelude to my penis, I gently stroked her clitoris and slid my fingers inside her pussy and was excited by how very wet she was! I love the feel of a wet pussy, so slippery and warm... I wanted her so much! I slid my fingers in and out of her tight pussy and Janet moaned gently, leaning into my hand. As she moved and writhed and moaned, she was turning me on something fierce! My speed increased, and Janet began to clutch onto the bed sheet as she edged toward her own climax. After a few minutes the muscles in my hand began to tire and ache, but her display of pleasure kept me going, and soon her buxom body shook as the waves of her beautiful feminine orgasm rippled through her.

Bringing a woman to climax is the hottest thing in the world to me, so after her orgasm had settled a bit I positioned myself behind her. I used the head of my cock to trace lines along her butt cheeks, down between her cheeks, and finally stopped just at the entrance to her vagina. After a brief slide back and forth along her wet slit to lubricate myself, I entered her pussy. Oh wow, I thought, how fucking good is that? We both moaned as my big cock parted her tight pussy lips, both lost in the delicious sensation of the beginning of our second trip to orgasm town. My hands held her womanly hips firmly as I began to slowly build up rhythm, my thrusts causing her breasts to gently sway beneath her. With an unspoken command we lay down flat on the bed, Janet's legs wide apart to allow me to keep fucking her. It felt so intimate, my body flat on hers, with so much skin contact. I kissed her cheek, her neck, her shoulders as she gently moaned. Janet opened her eyes, looked at me with a devilish smile.

"I want you to fuck me in the arse". Oh. My. God. I'd never done that before. Been curious about it for some time, but never had the opportunity.

Janet reached over and produced a small bottle of lube from the bedside table. After applying a little to my cock, she applied it to her Goddamn perfect behind, sensuously running her finger along her crack, pushing a little bit inside herself. She adjusted the angle of her hips a little.
"Be gentle baby" she breathed, gently opening her buttocks for me. Ever so gently I placed my hard cock between her cheeks, and slowly, slowly pushed the head of my dick into her butthole. The feeling was sublime, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I'm a bit big, so I was extra careful with her so I didn't hurt her. You can fuck a pussy hard, whereas with anal sex, you make love much gentler. And that's what I did. Gradually I worked my cock deeper into her perfect arse, watching her body language for any signs of discomfort. Soon I was all the way in, and began to lovingly fuck her.

The sensation was incredible, so different to vaginal sex, but so intense and personal, intimate. Her arse was unsurprisingly tight too, and that accentuated the pleasure for me. I felt Janet slide her hand under her tummy and I knew she was touching herself. Could this get any fucking hotter? As I found out, yes it could, because I felt her inserting fingers into her pussy. Jesus, I knew it wouldn't be long for me now. My orgasm was approaching rapidly, and I fought the strong urge to thrust hard into her. Ironically that need to keep it slow just made it worse, as I felt myself about to cum again. Burying my face in her long hair, I moaned and grunted loudly as I came again, feeling my cream squirt powerfully into her arse. My sweaty body convulsed and twitched from the powerful sensations that the second orgasm always produced. These movements must have done the same for her, because Janet immediately moaned loudly as she climaxed again, her own body quivering as her own orgasm surged through her body.

We spent the next few minutes just lying there as the climax of our intense union subsided, our bodies sweaty and hot. Just as I gently pulled out of her, we heard Jason return with the truck. Giggling like teenagers we hurriedly dressed and were back in the kitchen as he walked in, complaining about the distance to the servo. I don't think we fooled anyone with the satisfied grins on our faces. We said our goodbyes and left the house, and once back in the truck I gave Jason a smug grin as I proudly showed him Janet's sexy lace knickers I carefully pinched from her in the mad rush out the door...